The I-Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,456 Followers

"I'm saying...oh, God, this is hard. I'm saying I'm sorry I didn't understand the effect my body had...is having on you. I suppose I should be flattered." Joanna stops and hugs herself, inadvertently ballooning up her cleavage which causes her son's cock to rise a little more. Joanna's gaze lingers on his erection a little longer before she continues. "I'm saying, Danny, I know you are terribly horny...sexually aroused and I'm saying..."

I lean forward in my seat and say a silent prayer. Joanna smiles, embarrassed at her words. "Go ahead and masturbate, Danny. Mommy understands."

Danny looks as if he's been hit with a large stick. "Really, Mom? Um...right now?"

Joanna sighs and scoots back on the bed, her back against the wall, well aware that her body is on display for her son. She sits primly, her legs together, bush visible, but not her tender, wet flesh. Still, by any measure, Danny's mother is an erotic sight...her breasts proud and firm, nipples thick, long and erect. "Go ahead, Danny. I'm ready. I think."

Danny looks embarrassed and excited. His hand is on his cock in a blink of an eye and he begins to stroke it. Joanna tries to watch his eyes, but she is continually drawn down to the seven inches of meat rising up from her son's crotch. Hr nipples swell even more and the flush of arousal is creeping across her throat and chest. She squirms uncomfortably as if she has an itch she cannot scratch. Danny's gaze roams freely across his mother's nakedness; admiring the soft heaving of her breasts and peering closely at her thick bush of pubic hair.

Too soon, Danny erupts, blurting out, "I love you, MOM!" as he begins to cum. He catches his ejaculating sperm in his free hand, thick wads of creamy semen. Joanna's mouth opens in surprise as she is amazed by how much her son cums. Panting and shaking a little from the intensity of his orgasm, Danny repeats himself. "I love you, Mom!"

"I love you, Danny," Joanna replies, climbing off the bed. She picks up her old, discarded panties and cleans her son's hand off.

"YOU ARE A GOOD MOTHER, JOANNA." I tell them.

"Go to hell, Creep!" Joanna snaps back.

"NEVERTHELESS, THAT WAS SOMEWHAT A LEAP FORWARD IN ATTITUDE FOR YOU, BUT I COMMEND YOU FOR PUTTING YOUR SON'S NEEDS FIRST."

"I hope this makes you happy, you pervert." Joanna is embarrassed, perhaps having forgotten that there is a witness to her actions.

"I AM HAPPY. HAPPY FOR YOU AND CERTAINLY FOR YOUR SON, BUT, JOANNA, DON'T FORGET YOUR OWN NEEDS."

Danny asks her what I mean, but she shakes her head and encourages him to take a nap. He does and she lies down with him. As he sleeps, Joanna stares at his still half erect cock draped on his thigh. Her hand idly trails over her stomach and into her bush. She uses a finger to trace the slit of her pussy, flowering her cunt open. She shivers with delight, but Danny shifts and rolls, his arm falling across her stomach, his plump cock plopping against her thigh. I see Joanna struggle with herself, tears fall down her face. She stops fingering herself and tries to fall asleep. It takes her a long time.

Later that evening, Danny approaches her again. His dick is once again hard. "Mom?" he asks.

Joanna has been pacing back and forth, trying to burn off nervous energy. Danny watches her every movement, ogling her breasts bounce as she paces and the cute wiggle of her ass as she walks. "Yes, honey, what is it?"

"Um...should I...if I want to masturbate, how...um, do you want me to ask you first?"

Joanna stops in her tracks. "Already? Didn't you..." She eyes her son's penis. "I don't know if you're a horny teenager or if I'm really that good looking."

Danny blushes and says, "Maybe both, Mom. Don't you know how pretty you are?"

Joanna laughs somewhat bitterly. "Boys always say things like that when they're horny." She climbs onto the bed, lying on her stomach. Her heavy, full breasts flatten and spread from beneath her and her fleshy, but firm ass cheeks are proudly on display. She turns her head towards Danny. "Thank you for asking. I would like for you to ask first."

Danny waits uncertainly. Joanna smiles at her son and in suddenly husky voice, says, "Go ahead, son."

She watches as he strokes his pole. He watches her. Just before Danny cums, his mother murmurs huskily, "I love you, son." Her words seem to trigger his orgasm and he is almost caught off guard. Even so, the first streamer of semen shoots over his hand and plops wetly on his mother's left ass cheek.

When Danny is able, he says in almost a whisper, "I'm sorry, Mom."

Joanna sighs and wipes up the jism with her fingers. She glances at the thick wad of cock cream and as she wipes and rubs it into her thigh, replies, "That's all right...accidents happen." Danny doesn't notice that when his back is turned, his mother licks her fingers and smiles.

The next two days are hard for Joanna. Danny approaches her six times during the two days and each time she allows him to masturbate while she poses primly for him. It is becoming hard on her though. Now she is the one in a constant state of arousal...nipples swollen and aching, pussy wet and on fire. Despite several showers, she reeks of rut, causing her son to react even more, not understanding that he is instinctively reacting to his mother's desires and needs and her sexually charged body aroma.

Joanne is on edge, but manages to be supportive of her son, even teasing him at times about, "How much sperm can one man produce?"

It is the middle of the following day, she is allowing Danny to jack off while she poses as she did the first time, sitting up, her legs together. She squirms as if terribly uncomfortable. A hand strays to her right breast and she trails a finger around her heavy breast, finally rubbing a nipple. Joanna isn't even aware that she's doing it.

Danny groans as she plays with her breast. Joanna glances downward and realizes what she's doing. A hint of a smile plays across her face. I comprehend that another moment of decision is approaching. Joanna pulls her knees upwards slowly and then even more slowly spreads her knees apart, giving her son his first really unobstructed view of her hairy pussy. As she spreads her knees, she lets her legs slip down forming a diamond at which the top is her cunt. She slides a hand down her thigh, letting her fingers tangle in her bush and then uses one finger to spread out her pussy lips. Joanna is already aroused and it takes very little urging for her labia to flower out, revealing her wet, pink cunt meat, juices visibly oozing down to her ass crack.

Joanna looks up at her son, defiant yet shy, and smiles lovingly at him as he finishes stroking. Danny's cock jerks and erupts with a furious burst and Danny totally obsessed with ogling his mother's body, forgets to cup his free hand and catch his jism. Streamers of semen arch across the bed and splatter his mother's body. His first spurt splashes on his mother's left breast, a second streamer lands on her stomach, and a third shoots into her bush, clinging to her pubic hair.

As he winds down, he starts to babble an apology, but Joanna holds up her hand. "No, baby...Mommy's not mad. It was my fault. I was...teasing you. I can't get over you thinking I'm pretty and sexy." As his mother speaks, she is using fingers to wipe his sperm off her chest and belly, ignoring the wad of semen in her bush.

"But, Mom, you are hot and sexy!" Danny insists. He hesitates before speaking again. "Why did you do that, though? Uh...showing me your...um, pussy?" Joanna's legs are still spread and she shows no inclination to move.

Joanna bites her lower lip (forgive me for forgetting to mention, Joanna has a cock hardening overbite!), and giggles. "I don't really know, son. I...uh, guess seeing you hard all the time has me worked up a little." Joanna shrugs. "I guess Mommy's horny too."

Danny's cock rises a little from its half erect state with this sudden frank talk with his mother. "Um, I guess...well, Mom, maybe you should do what I do...masturbate."

"I can't, Danny. Not in front of you like this."

"Why not, Mom? I've been jacking off in front of you for days. And...and I've seen you do it before."

Joanna looks up in surprise. "When? Certainly not here."

Danny shrugs his shoulders bashfully. "Last summer. Mrs. Brown gave me a ride home from the ball practice. I went up to my room and I saw you in the backyard sunbathing. I could see your breasts."

"Omigod, son. I was...I wasn't wearing that white bikini, was I?"

Danny replies, "Yeah. Only you had the top off. I watched you put your fingers down under the bikini and play with yourself.

Joanna sits up...her nipples so hard and long. "What did you do?"

"I, um...I jacked off watching you finger fuck yourself."

Joanna moans and falls back against the pillow. "I had no idea...the very thought of you masturbating watching me masturbate. It's sooo wicked, so...ohhmmmm!" Joanna can't take it anymore. She plunges her fingers into her pussy...the same fingers covered in Danny's semen!

Danny watches his mother's display of carnality for a few minutes as his cock quickly recovers and then he begins masturbating again. Mother and son masturbate together, watching each other as both build to climax. Danny shoots another load seconds after his mother begins cries out in orgasm, four fingers plunged deep into her cunt.

After catching her breath, Joanna looks at her gooey, cream covered fingers, pussy juice and sperm mixed together. "My God, son. What you must think of your mommy now."

Danny grins. "I think my Mom is the sexiest, most wonderful Mom in the world!" He climbs into bed and kisses his Mom on the cheek. They snuggle and talk lowly...mostly little endearments and "I love you."

That evening, I dim the lights, but neither Joanna or her son appear to be sleepy. They lay side by side holding hands, both staring up at the ceiling. Both are quiet for a long time. Danny's cock stands up straight, long and very hard.

"Danny?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"When you jacked off...watching me in the backyard, I wish I had known. I wish I could have watched you too."

Danny's cock head swells. He begins to stroke his penis. Joanna sighs and I see her free hand begin to finger her cunt. Their moans and sighs fill the air. Then...oh, then I see Joanna release her son's hand and slide it across his belly and Joanna wraps her fingers around her son's thick, erect dick. Slowly, she begins to stroke Danny's cock!

"Ohhh, Mom!" Danny gasps. Joanna reaches across with her other hand, fingers smeared with cunt cream and takes Danny's hand. She guides him to her breast, urging her son silently to knead her tit flesh...to toy and pinch her nipple. Joanna spreads her legs wider, draping one shapely leg over Danny's thigh and she guides her son's hand down across her belly, through her thick muff and between her legs.

"Oh, son...I love you!" Joanna sighs. Mother and son now masturbate each other. Joanna gasps for breath as she talks Danny through the process of finger fucking his mother. Danny's mom brings him to the edge of cumming again and again. Finally, both tumble over the edge and they orgasm almost simultaneously, the air thick with the smell of fuck sweat, jism and pussy juice. Mother and son roll together, embracing...Danny's fingers still in his mother's pussy and Joanna's fingers keeping a firm grip on her son's dick. They kiss, Joanna's tongue diving into her son's mouth, a passionate soul kiss.

I am overjoyed as they kiss and touch...delighted when Joanna licks her fingers clean of her son's semen. Danny responds by sporting another erection and licking his mother's juices off his own fingers. They fall asleep, hands on each other's sex, smiling as they slumber.

The dam is broken. A mother's and son's greatest, most secret desires have been released and having been unleashed, have no restraints. Morning finds Joanna kneeling in front of her son, jerking him off into her face. He explodes with thick streamers splashing across his mother's face. She laughs and wipes her face clean, licking her fingers hungrily. "Your father just doesn't understand how much I enjoy the taste of cum," Joanna tells Danny.

Afternoon finds Joanna flat on her back, legs propped up over Danny's shoulders as she instructs him on how to fist fuck her pussy. Her screams alarm her son as she orgasms, but he literally clamps her cunt muscles down around his hand, refusing to let him go. As evening falls, Joanna kneels between her son's thighs and sucks his cock for the first time. Danny actually cries as his mother drinks his semen and sucks him dry. They fall asleep that night, Danny's face still nestled in his mother's pussy after eating her cunt until she passed out from exhaustion.

The next morning finds mother and son locked in a passionate sixty-nine, arms and legs wrapped tightly around each other as they lick and suck each other to orgasm. Like newlyweds, they can't keep their hands off each other. When resting, they talk quietly, both confessing the unspoken desire for each other that has been building for a long time...the long repressed love they have both felt for each other.

For two days, they continue to lick, suck and touch each other. They discuss whether they should go all the way...both aware of the consequences, both aware of me, both burning for each other. It is obvious though, that their need for each other, their desire to express the ultimate expression of their love will overwhelm them.

The next day I watch as mother and son pet and neck all day long. Joanna breaks down, telling her son how much she loves them and that though society may condemn them, she wants her son to make love to her. Danny and Joanna kiss and embrace. Joanna lies back on the bed and spreads her legs wide. Her son climbs between her thighs. His cock is more swollen than I've ever seen it...precum oozing from the tip. His mother guides his cock towards her wet and flowered pussy. It is time.

"THE MOMENT OF TRUTH HAS ARRIVED," I announce.

"Damn it, Creep," Joanna snaps. "Aren't you happy enough just to watch us? Aren't you getting your rocks off watching a mother and son have sex?"

"YOU HAVE BEEN EXCITING TO WATCH, BUT NOW...NOW YOU HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT YOU ARE TO EACH OTHER. NOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO FULLFILL YOUR DESTINY. BUT, YOU HAVE A CHOICE."

Both of them groan. "What choice, Creep?" asks Danny. His cock visibly throbs as it is so achingly close to his mother's flowered, soaked pussy.

I flick a switch and both turn and look as the door to their room opens. "WHAT IS YOUR DESIRE? YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE OR IS MAKING LOVE TO EACH OTHER, COMMITTING MOTHER-SON INCESTUOUS LOVE MORE IMPORTANT. WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Total silence as mother and son look at each other, look at the door and freedom and then return to stare into each other's eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

Joanna looks intently into her son's eyes. In a loud, clear, determined voice, Joanna says, "I want my son to fuck me. Please, Danny, fuck me. Fuck Mommy hard!"

"I love you, Mom!" Danny moans and plunges his hips forward, sinking his hard cock into his mother's hot, steamy cunt! Joanna sobs as she flings her pelvis upwards to meet her son's thrusting cock. Her legs come up and cross behind Danny's back and she pulls her son to her as cock is buried deep within pussy until mother and son are joined as one.

Danny and his mother embrace as he lowers his head to kiss Joanna on the lips. Joanna grinds her pubic mound against Danny's crotch, his pubic hair entangling with her thick bush even as her heavy breasts crushes against her son's chest, nipples dragging deliciously against his skin. For long minutes, they move only subtly, each trying to get closer to the other to become one orgasmic organism.

Then with his mother whispering endearments and guidance, Danny begins to slowly piston his thick dick in and out of his mother's pussy. Joanna moans and coos as pleasure sweeps through her body. Mother and son move back and forth, driving into each other's body.

"Yessss, sweet Danny! Fuck Mommy long and slow," Joanna sobs. Minutes pass and their movements quicken. Danny is struck dumb by the incredible sensation of his having his mother's pussy wrapped around his erect penis. Joanna guides her son's lips to her rigid nipples and he bites and sucks them as he drives his cock into his mother's pussy with increasing force.

Arms and legs wrapped around her son's body, Joanna cries out, urging Danny to fuck her harder. "Yessss, son! Give it all to Mommy! Fuck me with your big dick! I want it all, Danny. Give Mommy all your fat cock loving!"

Covered with fuck sweat, their bodies slapping together noisily, both mother and son scream as they begin to orgasm. Danny pumping a monster load of hot semen into his mother's womb sends Joanna into an incredible orgasm, her body arching upwards as if she is being electrified. Both sob and groan and kiss. Exhaustion sets in and mother and son fall asleep, Danny's cock still buried deep inside Joanna's pussy.

While they sleep, I enter and leave them a gift, taking a moment to appreciate the erotic sight of a mother and son embraced in post-coital bliss.

The next morning, they begin the day with Joanna squatting on her son's ever hard cock, fucking him with breathtaking intensity. Joanna is an icon of motherly sexuality as she bounces up and down on Danny's stiff dick, her thick mane of hair whipping about as her meaty tits bounce up and down.

Later, they find the bottle of champagne with the note, "Congratulations. Consider the next few days as your honeymoon!"

And they do. For the next seven days, I am a privileged witness to an incredible exhibition of incestuous carnality as Joanna and her son fuck and fuck and fuck in every conceivable position. Danny prefers fucking his mother in the old fashioned missionary position while Joanna seems to favor taking her son's cock doggie style. Every morning seems to begin with a sperm facial as Joanna jacks and sucks Danny's cock until her son sprays her face with his jism. Once a day at least, Danny licks his mother's cunt clean of his semen and shares it with Joanna in a deep soul kiss that usually results in another incestuous fuck.

On the last evening of that seventh day, I speak to them for the last time. "HOW ARE YOU TODAY?" I ask this as they cuddle after a particularly intense bout of mother-son lovemaking.

"Perfect, Creep, even if you were watching us make love," answers Joanna.

"I CONFESS. I WAS WATCHING. YOU AND YOUR SON ARE MAGNIFICENT LOVERS."

Even lying naked in her son's arms with his sperm leaking from her pussy, Joanna manages to blush.

"ANY REGRETS?" I ask.

Joanna considers for a moment. "Only...I didn't know what I had right under my own roof. My husband hasn't really been a husband in many years and I'd forgotten how wonderful love can be."

"ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH DANNY?"

Joanna looks at her son with both the gaze of motherly love and carnal love...a delicious blend. "Oh yes! I'm head over heels in love with my Danny!"

"AND DANNY, ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH YOUR MOTHER?"

Danny smiles, hugging his mother to him possessively. "Yes, with all my heart." Joanna coos and kisses him.

"AND WHEN YOU LEAVE HERE, WILL YOUR RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE?"

Mother and son gaze at each other. I've heard them discuss this late at night. "We...we don't know how, but we both know there is no going back," Joanna says. "No matter what, we will be together.

"I HOPE SO. A LOVE LIKE YOU TWO SHARE IS A RARE AND PRECIOUS THING."

"I don't get you, Creep. Besides getting your rocks off, what do you get out of this?" Joanna asks.

"IT IS TRUE THAT I SAVOR YOUR EROTIC, INCESTUOUS RELATIONSHIP, BUT MY REWARD IS TO HAVE THE PRIVELEGE TO HAVE PLAYED A ROLE IN THE BIRTH OF SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,456 Followers