The I-Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,447 Followers

"Well, whatever your perverted game is...thank you," Joanna says. "I truly found my true love here," she adds as her hand fondles her son's growing cock.

"YOU'RE WELCOME. GOOD NIGHT."

And so their time with me ends. That night, sedatives in their food render them unconscious. They awake the next morning before dawn, in Joanna's minivan, parked in a deserted parking lot of a shopping mall. My devices implanted in their car provide me with their tale of astonishment and disbelief. They have been my guests for twenty days...or a lifetime, depending on your point of view.

They recognize their location and only belatedly realize they are now dressed. The decide to go to the nearest police station, but to my delight, Joanna suggests one last bout of lovemaking, "Before all the hoopla starts." They climb into the back of the van and Joanna spreads her legs for a tender bout of mother-son lovemaking until the sun rises. It gives me courage and hope.

Their return is greeted as a media sensation. For almost three weeks, the authorities have been searching for them, but to no avail. Joanna's husband was the police's number one suspect. For days, speculations abound. I am somewhat grateful that Joanna and Danny act clueless. They report being held prisoner in a windowless room, never meeting their captor whom they dubbed, "The Creep." The pallor of their skin bears out their imprisonment. In private, information not released to the press, they admit to the authorities that they were kept naked during their imprisonment. Only one FBI agent even hints at a sexual relationship between mother and son, but he is summarily shouted down by other law officers.

After a few days, things settle down. The media dogs pursue other, fresher stories. Joanna and Danny return home to a lukewarm welcome from her husband. Joanna and Danny can resist their needs and desires for only a day or so. My monitors show Joanna slipping into her son's bedroom and sucking his cock after her husband falls asleep.

While the husband is at work or out playing golf, Danny spends the time well, with his mother, pleasuring Joanna with his mouth and cock. It is a sad commentary on her husband's part that he shows even less interest in sex with his wife than ever before.

Mother and son steal every minute they can and I'm proud of their efforts. And then Joanna misses her period. "Their "honeymoon" proves to have been productive. Joanna is pregnant with her son's baby. Joanna decides the time is right. She files for divorce. Her husband, discovering his wife is "knocked up," takes almost everything. Joanna and Danny move into a rundown apartment, scared, broke, starting their new lives from scratch, but deeply in love and committed to creating their own family. It is time to bring them full circle.

I send one of my attorneys to visit them. He tells them that an old friend they might know as "The Creep" wishes to help. He hands them a savings account deposit book that has $500,000 in it. The account is in both their names. He offers them round trip tickets to an island in the South Pacific. It is near Tahiti and has every modern convenience including a hospital.

"Our mutual friend would like to invite you to live on his island. He wishes you to know that all residents there appreciate and enjoy the lifestyle you have chosen for yourselves." My attorney smiles knowingly. "I live there and I hope you will visit my home. My daughter and I would love to get to know you both." He tells them the choice is theirs. Regardless, the money is theirs to keep.

To my delight, they come to my island within the month. Joanna is six months along by now. Joanna and her son marvel at the relaxed nature of my island's society. Many chose to go au-natural...it is law that clothing is optional. Not quite ready to go naked in public, Joanna favors a micro-bikini that barely contains her now even heavier milk swollen breasts. After meeting many couples, (fathers-daughters, brother-sisters, other mother-sons, uncles-nieces and so on) and families (larger family groups that have embraced incest), Joanna and Danny decide to take the final step.

On a beautiful Sunday morning, Joanna in her white, almost transparent bikini and her son, Danny, are married...the lovely, incestuous bride radiant with a seven months pregnant swollen belly. They shed their last inhibitions by celebrating their joining by making love in front of all their new friends, including their minister and friend, referred to affectionately as "The Creep."

Two months later, Joanna delivers a beautiful baby boy. Today, mother and son and their toddler live happily amongst those they consider friends and family.

The I-Room has been a success. I look forward to future challenges.

The End?

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,447 Followers