The Ice Maidens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awlni
Awlni
115 Followers

“I can’t believe I did that in the hall. I just can’t believe it.”

Jessie reached down and rubbed some of my fluids off of my dick and licked her fingers. “Believe it.”

Life is good. A blowjob in the morning, a show by a gorgeous redhead and her husband, and I got to fuck my wife twice in one day.

The next morning Carrie was having a cup of coffee at the table when I wandered into the kitchen. “So I see you survived the night. Did you sleep okay?” she asked.

I lied. “Yep. We just snuggled under the covers to keep warm and slept the night away. What are you doing?” I could still see her glistening pussy in my mind’s eye as I looked at her.

“Getting ready to fix breakfast. I was thinking eggs Benedict, but you don’t seem to have any English muffins.”

“We’ve got some bagels. Will that work?”

“It’ll have to. I don’t know how to work the stove. Can you get it started while I pull everything out?”

“Sure,” as said as I pictured her sitting on my face in my mind.

“Why don’t you slip upstairs and wake up out better halves?” She said as she was dropping the eggs into the water to poach. “I’ll be done here in a couple of minutes.”

I knocked on Tom’s door as I passed. “You up yet?”

“Working on it.”

“Good. Carrie’s cooking this morning so you better hurry up or I’ll eat yours,” I said as I walked off.

I woke Jessie with a kiss. She open her eyes and smiled and the sun rose and set in my world. “Time for breakfast. Carrie’s cooking.”

“After what she did last night I figured she’d sleep until noon at least.”

“Apparently she has a lot of energy. Now get up and get dressed or I’ll toss you down the stairs naked.”

She smiled wickedly. “What, and let Tom see?”

“Afraid of it?” I asked.

“I’m not sure.”

“Well then you better get dressed so we don’t have to find out.”

She threw a pillow at me as I closed the door. It missed.

We were all sitting around the table having coffee after breakfast. All I could think of was the sight of Carrie sucking her husband’s dick. And my wife bending over watching them with my dick buried within her. Needless to say I wasn’t adding much to the conversation.

“God, I need a bath,” I heard Jessie say. I pictured her blond fuzz with a mixture of her fluids and mine matting the hair and almost choked on my coffee.

“Water’s not hot anymore. I tried this morning. Almost froze my ass off,” Carrie said.

“We can heat some water on the stove and at least take sponge baths,” I said, wondering if I could figure out a way to watch the girls.

Jessie leaned over and kissed me quickly. “I knew I married him for a reason,” she said looking at Carrie. “He’s a genius. You boys wander out to the garage and refill the gas for the stove. I’ll get some towels and then we can all take baths.” She laughed as my eyes flew wide open. “Boys and girls have separate bath times, you silly boy. And it’s ladies first, so you better get moving.”

“Mike, I hope that Carrie and I didn’t wake you up last night,” Tom said as we took our turn with the hot water.

I would have choked on my own spit if I had had any. “What do you mean?”

“Well, we got into the bedroom and Carrie started crying. I asked her what she was crying about and she started talking about the house and how much damage there was. And how she really loved that car. Well, I was holding her, and, well, one thing led to another, and we would up making love. I hope we weren’t too loud.”

In my mind I was replaying the whole scene. “No, Tom. I didn’t wake up all night.”

“Good. I’d hate to repay your hospitality by pissing you off.”

“Don’t worry about it. No problems,” I said with a smile.

We brought in some more wood and built a fire in the living room as the girls came back downstairs. Carrie was wearing a jacket that completely hid her breasts. Oh well. I’d just have to depend on my memory.

As Jessie and I did the dishes in our bath bucket she looked very concerned. “The radio says that it might be another three or four days before we get power back,” she said. “Carrie heard it too. What can we do, Mike?”

I reached out and took her hands in mine. “We don’t need to do anything. We’ve got all the food we need, so we won’t go hungry. I’ve got another two gallons of fuel for the stove so we can cook. We’ve got enough firewood for a month so if we had to we could cook in the fireplace. If the rest of the house gets too cold we can all sleep in the living room with a fire going. We’ll make it. It will only be a few days before the power comes back. Your great great-great-great-grandmother had it a lot harder and she made it.”

She pulled me close to her and looked at me. “And we can always generate a little extra heat upstairs, huh?”

“Oh yeah. I almost forgot about that part.”

She leaned up and kissed me. “Liar,” was all she said.

That night is when things got a little crazy. Looking back, I’m still not exactly sure how it started.

We were all sitting in the living room around the fire and generally feeling a little miserable. I think all of us were starting to worry a little about the cold. For the first time all day I wasn’t thinking about the day before. Jessie and Carrie had disappeared into the kitchen and forbidden Tom and I to follow.

Jessie came out carrying a tray of steaming mugs and Carrie had a bottle of bourbon. “Irish coffee is the cure for what ails us,” Carrie said with a smile. We sat around the fire drinking and talking about what we’d do when the power came back.

“I’m going to buy a hot tub,” Tom said as I opened the bottle of bourbon and started to pour again. We had finished the coffee earlier and none of us really wanted to get up and make more, so the bourbon was undiluted. Tastes better that way.

“A hot tub?” Jessie asked.

“Yep. A hot tub. I feel like I’ve been cold for two days and I want to soak in bubbling hot water until I warm out. Sorry, that’s warm up.”

“Bullshit,” Carrie said. “Tom’s always had this thing about hot tubs. Ever since college.”

I looked over at Tom and he was blushing. It was kind of hard to tell in the candlelight, but his face was definitely red. Of course, it could have been from the bourbon.

“What do you mean?” Jessie asked.

“He’s just always had this thing about hot tubs. He doesn’t want to buy one to soak in, he wants to buy one to fuck me in.”

“Carrie!” Tom said.

“Well it’s true and you know it.” She looked over at Jessie and I. “In college he had a job at a gym I worked out at. He would come in to work about an hour before closing time and throw the towels in the laundry and clean the locker rooms and stuff.” She laughed. “You see, I always went in to work out late since it helped me to get to sleep at night. I had seen him around the gym, bending over to wipe off the machines and looking at me out of the corner of his eye.” She looked straight at Jessie. “He had a great ass, Jessie. The best I’d ever seen. Anyway, I started to try and flirt a little, but the manager was always there and they had a rule about employees hanging out with the members. So I never really had a chance.

“Well, one night I hatched a plan. I hung around in the locker room until they closed. I had to run between the rows of lockers to keep the closer from spotting me. I knew that Tom would be in to clean the room after everyone else had left and I was planning on hanging around until he could see me naked. I figured that if he saw me and there was no one else around, he’d have to at least talk to me. Well, I’m hanging around in the locker room and I hear the whirlpool start up. I was really surprised because no one else was supposed to be there.

“Well, I’ve got to tell you about the layout of the gym so you’ll understand what I had to do to catch this creep. The spa was an area between the two locker rooms. You could get into it from either side. Now the door leading in had about a four-inch gap at the bottom. So I got down and looked under the door, and looked at the spa. Guess what? There was my future husband stepping into the water. And he wasn’t wearing a stitch of clothing.”

“Oh my God,” Jessie said. “What’d you do?”

“Exactly what any red blooded horny American virgin would do. I ran back to my locker and sat on the bench trying to get up the courage to do something. Finally I stood up, stripped off my clothes, opened the door and walked in, naked as the day I was born, wearing a smile at one end and my shower shoes at the other. I stood at door and said ‘Mind if I join you’?”

“So the first time you two did it was in a hot tub at the gym?” I asked.

“Not quite.” Tom said. “What my beautiful and somewhat drunken wife has neglected to mention was that I was not alone in that tub.”

“Oh my GOD!” Jessie shrieked amid laughter.

“That’s right. I looked right at him and saw the club manager with her mouth wrapped around my future hubby’s dick. Looked like she was enjoying herself, too. She pulled her head out of his lap and covered her tits, shrieking, and ducked herself under the water. So Tom was just sitting there on the side of the hot tub with his dick pointing up at God and all the Angels and me standing there for all the world to see. I just turned around and ran back into the locker room crying in embarrassment.”

“So then what happened?” Jessie asked.

“I got fired,” Tom said. “The manager got out of the water and told me that if she ever saw me in the club again she’d charge me with rape.”

“And I never went back to the club after that night,” Carrie said.

“So how did you two get together?” Jessie asked.

“I kept one of my keys,” Tom said. “One night I went in at about three in the morning and looked up her address in the computer. Took me an hour to find the name of the one woman who was always in that late, but it paid off. We got married six months later. My only regret is that she didn’t come in fifteen minutes later. I’ve never really forgiven her for taking away my only chance to get laid in a hot tub,” Tom said as he leaned over and kissed her.

“That’s a fantastic story,” Jessie said.

“Yeah, it is. You two are the only people I’ve ever told that to,” Tom said.

“Well we’re honored,” I said.

“Want to hear a funny story?” Jessie asked.

I put my hand over my wife’s mouth. “My wife has had a little too many tonight. I think we’ll be leaving now.”

“No way José,” Carrie said. “You heard our story, now tell yours.”

I had to pull my hand away from Jessie’s mouth—she was trying to bite through the laughter.

“I worked for Victoria’s Secret when I was in college. The hours were really bad but I got a great employee discount on the lingerie. And I’ve always had a fondness for expensive lingerie.” She giggled like a schoolgirl. “Most weeks I spent about half my salary before I got my check to the bank. Well, one day I had just bought some new stuff and went to my night class. The Teaching Assistant came in to give the lecture. I sat there like a good little girl and took notes like I was supposed to. I noticed that he was looking at me more often than the regular prof did but I didn’t think anything of it.”

Tom smiled wickedly at my wife. “Let me guess. Mikey here was the TA?”

Jessie giggled and nodded.

“And you were flashing him, weren’t you?”

My soon to be dead wife laughed and nodded her head. “Exactly. I didn’t realize it but from where he was standing he could see right up my skirt.”

“What kind of panties were you wearing?”

“Black silk.”

“Don’t believe a word she says,” I interrupted. “I was never her TA because she was never in college.”

“So what about my degree?” she asked as she looked at me.

“Fake,” I said as I finished my drink.

“Right. Anyway, I didn’t think anything of it at the time. I did notice that the aforementioned TA changed his seat to my side of the room after that. About two weeks later we were taking a test and I went down to the front of the room to ask the professor a question. As I walked back to my seat I figured out that anyone in front could see right up the skirts of the girls if their legs weren’t tightly closed. That’s when it hit me what Mike was doing.” She giggled. “So I set a trap for him. A few days later he was lecturing again because the professor had gone to a conference. I slipped out of the room and went into the ladies’ room and pulled my panties off. For the entire class I was slowly crossing and uncrossing my legs and making sure he got a good look.”

She reached up and patted my cheek. “Spent most of the day behind the podium that class, didn’t you big boy?”

Carrie and Tom rocked with laughter. “I found out later that my boy here is a voyeur who has a panty fetish. We started dating after that semester and the fact that I worked at Victoria’s Secret made things very interesting. The first time we made love he made me give my panties to him. I was wearing the same pair of black silk panties he was looking at that day.”

“Where are they now?”

“Upstairs in my nightstand drawer.” I said.

“I put them on from time to time when I want to tease him. I’ll walk around the house wearing a cut off tank top that just barely covers my breasts and those panties and he’ll get a raging hard-on in seconds.” She looked up and kissed me. “But they’re not in the nightstand drawer tonight. I’m wearing them right now.”

My mouth dropped open. Carrie began clapping and yelling. Tom started yelling “Prove it” over and over again.

That’s when I knew that I had completely lost control of the situation. That is, if I had ever had control to begin with. My beautiful wife crawled out from underneath the comforter and pulled her jeans off right there in the middle of the living room floor. And yes, she was indeed wearing the same black silk panties. And yes, I had a raging erection in seconds.

“Now that you’ve made me and Tom very happy you wanna come back over here?” I asked, lifting the edge of the comforter.

She tossed her jeans into the corner and crawled back under the comforter. She found my hand and slid it between her legs. I felt the moisture gathering on that silk and I almost came right there and then.

The fact that she was subtly grinding against my dick didn’t help at all.

That’s when I knew how to get even. I started to pull those panties down from her hips.

She leaned her head back on my shoulder and whispered, “What are you doing?” in my ear.

“Take your panties off and give them to me,” I whispered back.

“Now?”

“Yes.”

I felt her hips rise and the silk slid out of my reach. I looked over at Tom and Carrie and they were kissing each other passionately. I could see his hand moving over her breast under the comforter. Somehow I didn’t think they would mind.

I balled the panties up in my fist and threw them over with her jeans. “Hey, what are you doing?” Jessie yelled.

I saw Mike and Carrie look over at us with big smiles on their faces. “I figure we’ll see just how much exhibitionist is left in you.”

“You don’t think I’ll do it, do you?”

I shook my head. “You’re not that drunk yet.”

Jessie leaned up and kissed me. “Do you want me to do it?” she asked in a whisper. “Yes,” I replied as our tongues touched.

The next thing I knew Jessie had sprang up and tossed the comforter over my head. I had a brief glimpse of her blonde curls before the world went black. By the time I had the comforter off of my head she had peeled her sweatshirt off and was lifting up the bottom of the tank top she was wearing underneath. As it passed over her head she spun toward Mike and Carrie and posed full on for them, twirling the tank top on her finger and eventually letting it drop to the floor wait a “Ta-Da” kind of gesture. Both Tom and Carrie were laughing. She turned back to face me and bowed deeply to me. Tom and Carrie must have had a great view of her ass and wet pussy. All I noticed was that the chill in the air had made her nipples extremely hard.

As the cheering slowed down my wife went over to each of us and collected our glasses to get us another drink. I could only wonder at this new side to Jessie. I knew she had a slight tendency toward exhibitionism, but she had never even been close to this level before. I reached down and readjusted my cock in my jeans.

Jessie crawled back under the comforter but let it fall so that all of us could see her breasts. “What about you, Carrie? You gonna give the boys a show, too?”

Carrie began vigorously shaking her head. Tom reached up and pulled the comforter off of her, shouting “CAR-RIE! CAR-RIE!”

What stunned me most was my completely naked wife. She ground her naked ass into my dick and took up the cheer with Tom, waving her left hand in a circle over her head. Carrie covered her face with her hands for a moment. She finally looked up with a grin on her face. “I need some music. If I’m gonna do this I’m gonna do it right.”

I pushed Jessie away from me and got up to go get the boom box from the kitchen. I only remembered that I had a huge hard-on when I felt Jessie’s hands pull my jeans down around my knees.

The next few seconds seemed to drag out for several minutes. I remember hearing Mike laugh as he tipped over onto the floor, spilling what was left of his bourbon. Jessie shouted out “Looks like someone’s ready,” and Carrie, damn her eyes, was laughing so hard she was crying. “If I’d known I’d get this much reaction I’d have been a stripper for years.”

I looked down and saw the tip of my dick looking at me above the waistband of my briefs. I could swear the son-of-a-bitch winked at me. Oh well.

I readjusted my underwear to hide what was obvious and cleared my throat. “What kind of music would you like, Carrie?” I asked with as much dignity as a man with his hard dick poking out of his shorts and his jeans pooled around his ankles can muster.

“Something slow and seductive,” was all she said.

I kicked my jeans the rest of the way off and just left them in the middle of the living room floor, grabbed the boom box from the kitchen and pulled my favorite downloaded MP3 disk off the shelf. I put it in, pointed my cock at Carrie, and asked her if she was ready. She nodded. I hit play and flopped down on the sofa where my wife was sitting with both breasts on display.

Her nipples were harder than I had ever seen them.

“OH MY GOD!” my bride screamed as the music started. I laughed so hard my dick worked its way out of my shorts again.

Joe Cocker started singing…”Baby, take of your coat….”

Mike cheered again as Carrie blushed. I guess everyone knows that song.

Carrie began to sway, eventually getting into the rhythm of the song. By the time Joe got to the first chorus, her jeans were falling down below her knees.

“You can leave your hat on….”

Tom began cheering and applauding and Jessie was screaming “PANTIES! PANTIES!”

Carrie happened to be wearing black silk just like Jessie had been.

She turned and straddled Tom’s legs, facing him. A picture of her sitting on his face flashed briefly into my mind. When I blinked to clear my eyes she was standing on the couch with her silk covered pussy grinding only inches from her husbands mouth. As she slowly lowered back down she pulled her sweatshirt off and tossed it over her head. The t-shirt she had on underneath was right behind it.

I was most impressed the bra matched the panties.

She got off the couch and spun to face Jessie and me. I could feel Jessie’s hand making its way into my underwear, but the only thing I could see was Carrie walking over to us, her hips swaying from side to side. Her panties had ridden up so tightly that I could clearly see her lips through them.

My mouth dropped open. My wife, the gorgeous blonde, was jacking me off while my neighbor’s wife, the gorgeous redhead, peeled her black bra off and dropped it over my shoulders behind my neck. She pulled my head forward until my face was buried between those beautiful tits. Jessie let go and I could hear both her and Tom laughing.

Awlni
Awlni
115 Followers