The Ice Queen

Story Info
The Ice Queen.
8.2k words
4.63
19.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Miss," he said politely as the tall leggy redhead walked past him. His smile slowly faded as she walked by him with barely a nod in his direction. His eyes narrowed as he stalked past her office door and took the stairs up to his own office...affectionately known as the janitor's closet.

"Dunno who that bitch thinks she is, can't even bother to give a polite response." He grumbled to himself as he set about getting ready for the day. From time to time he grumbles again, his temper simmering not so quietly under the surface. A loud beeping filled the air and seeing her number on it, he blithely touched a button to silence the page and went about his business. Twice more while dealing with the chemicals and filling containers, his pager went off again. Twice more he ignored it.

"Excuse me, I've been trying to call you 3 times in the past 20 minutes!" He heard her voice over his shoulder suddenly. Ducking his head over the bottles, he grinned.

"Yeah I know and I've been trying to ignore you." He muttered softly. Job or no job, he decided it was the day to take the bitch down a peg or two.

"What did you say?" She demanded, reaching out a hand to his arm and dragging him around to face her. He turned quickly, the bottle in his hand sloshing over onto her blouse, turning the nice thin white material see thru. Slowly he looked down and then back up at her and then back down, the grin resurfacing as he watched her nipple contract.

"I said, and I've been ignoring you. But now that seems like not such a good idea." He laughed as he looked at her nipple as it poked insistently towards him. She reached up to cover herself bristling at him. "Oh don't ruin it sweetheart, for once, just once act like a human being and loosen up." He demanded dragging her hand away from her chest. One eyebrow slowly raised as he felt her pulse skyrocket and saw the light cover of goosebumps on her arm. Stepping closer he whispered, "See, that's not so bad."

"If you don't step away from me and conduct yourself in a professional manner, I'm going to...," She began, her eyes firing up. She flinched as he stepped even closer, his shirt moving against her wet nipple and she blushed, actually blushed as it tightened even more.

"You're going to what?" He taunted. "Run out there so everyone can see you're not the tight ass bitch that you want the to think you are? So they can see you're a woman who reacts to a man's touch, who needs it...who begs for it?" He whispered softly against the tip of her ear.

"I do NOT!" She snarled hotly looking up at him, so close her lips were just a whisper from his as she glared at him. She took a step back coming up hard against the wall as he crowded her even more, his palms moving to rest against the wall on either side of her.

"Maybe not yet, but you will." He laughed softly, his breath sliding slowly down her jaw and over her ear. Leaning into her he dragged his shirt across her nipples, listening to the hitch in her breath as it sped up. "I'll just bet there's a soft sexy woman inside that bitchy exterior. Id like to find her. Will you let me find her?" He asked, his breath trailing down her neck to nip softly at the base, slowly dragging the tip of his tongue back up her neck. Her violent tremble sent shock waves up his chest as her nipples swished back and forth against his shirt.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She managed as she pushed past him, shaking as she reached for the door. He lunged up behind her and pressed her body into the door, his hands braced as he ground against her softly

"Oh, I think you do, princess. I think you know exactly what the fuck i'm talking about." He muttered in her ear as he ground his hard cock against her thru their clothes. His lips pressed against the back of her ear trailing down slowly softly about halfway. Feeling her shiver violently he gently bit her neck right there, that one spot..her knees gave way momentarily. Leaning into her he wrapped one arm around her hips pulling her tighter against his lower body, grinding and stroking against her slowly

Don't." She whispered quietly, resting her head against the door. In answer his free hand slid down her thigh, snaking underneath her slim business skirt, slowly hiking it higher. He trailed the pad of his thumb down across her clit, circling it.

"Don't what, princess? Don't do this?" He asked and pinched her clit thru the lacy panties she wore. "Don't feel how wet you're getting?" He asked, sliding his fingers under the hem of the panties to trace them over her slit. "tell me, what don't you want?" His fingers circled her clit once again.

"Don't...oh god don't stop," She whispered, pushing against him, back and forth between his grinding cock and his talented fingers. A soft whimper escaped her lips as he slid his fingers back along her slit, sliding them a lil deeper.

"Don't stop? Where's my ice queen now? Uh uh, you have to tell me where it hurts, what you want me to do to you." He corrected as she moved to cover his hand with hers. He pulled his hand out of her panties and turned her to face him. "Tell me!" He growled, the sound leaving a low purring rumble in his chest. She ducked her face, hiding it against his shoulder. Reaching down he pulled her hips to his, grinding his cock hard against her clit.

"Make me cum." She mumbled quietly. He could feel the heat of her through his jeans, his cock throbbing, straining towards her. Tipping her hips, he brought her heels up off the floor, grinding against her more fully. Her head dropped back as she gasped, her hands scrabbling on his shirt. "Oh for the love of...please dammit, please fuck me!"

"Ooooh such demands. Maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should just forget this ever happened." Slowly he lowered her feet to the floor, sliding his hands away from her body. He watched her chest heave as she struggled to catch her breath. Turning his back on her he made to walk away, a predatory grin crossing his face as her hand whipped out to stop him.

"Dammit, you started this, I gave you what you wanted, now finish it!" She demanded reaching a hand towards his collar to pull him down to her level. With his lips a breath from hers she added, "You want me to ask you for it, I'm asking. I hate you for it but dammit I want it!" Her breath caught as he turned suddenly pushing her up against the interior wall, lifting her hands above her head and pinning them there.

"You haven't begun to give me what I want from you, you icy little bitch. But you will, you'll beg for it, you'll crave it more than your next breath. You'll need it so bad your pretty lil cunt will be dripping just by looking at me!" He snarled and leaned in to kiss her hard and fast. His lips, tongue and even his teeth took savage control over her mouth kissing her until she gasped for air, pulling away to stare at him. He grinned down at her, pressing himself against her body again, grinding hard, slow and even strokes.

Reaching out to the shelving unit beside them, he pulled a short length of rope off the shelf, waving it in front of her fact and slowly uncoiling it as he wrapped it around her wrists, securing them to a beam just above their heads. "Don't struggle too much and it won't leave marks." He cautioned, moving slowly and watching her reactions. Too his surprise she glanced up at her hands watching him wind the rope gently and nodded. Her tongue slowly darted out and licked her lips. Leaning forward he kissed her again, sliding his hands down her arms to cup her breasts, testing their weight, feeling them fill his palms. He heard the soft moan slither out of her throat as she pushed against him, her body trembling so hard it was nearly vibrating. Pulling away from her, he moved over to the sink and reached for a length of clean white rags. Moving towards her with a glint in his eyes, he held the length in front of her mouth and waited. At first, her eyes wide, she shook her head slightly. Raising an eyebrow at her he held up the cloth again and then lowered it and looked at the door. Slowly she nodded, inclining her head to accept the gag he tied around her head as he whispered in her ear. "They won't come in here, but I can't have you screaming out loud. Oh I'm going to make you scream, but you'll scream for me you little slut, not so everyone else can hear," He growled in her ear. He pulled back and looked in her eyes and laughed harshly.

"Hmmmm, you like that don't you?" He asked, standing back to watch her. "You like the idea of being my little slut don't you?" He demanded. Reaching a hand out, he slid his fingers against her lips, feeling her entire pussy clench trying to pull at him. Pulling his hand away he held her gaze as he slowly licked each finger clean, tasting her. He watched as she nodded slowly at first, then more.

Kneeling in front of her with no warning, he slid his tongue across her clit nipping at it gently. Her entire body flinched hard, backing away from him. Moving his hands up he pushed her skirt even higher, tucking it around her waist as he slid his tongue deep into her flicking it rapidly. Her hips bucked against him trying to get closer. Palming her ass cheeks, he lifted her to his mouth sliding back to suck on her clit, strumming it lightly with his tongue. Hearing her muffled moans he looked up at her as his tongue slid over her clit. Watching her eyes glaze over as she wriggled her hips trying to ride his tongue, he moved one hand to her pussy, sliding two fingers in deep without warning. He felt and heard her quite cry as she strained against the ropes.

"Careful slut, we don't want any visible marks to tell everyone what a little slut you are." He cautioned. Sitting back on his haunches he watched as she nodded and tried to release the tension on the rope. Reaching up he pinched her clit hard between two fingers. He heard the muffled 'Fuckkkk' through the gag and grinned. Standing he slowly undid his jeans, pulling his throbbing cock free. Her eyes focused and sharpened as she stared at his cock, her body undulating towards it. Leaning into her, he slid his cock against her lips, feeling the wetness surround him. Pushing back and forth slowly he ground into her, careful not to actually enter her. Her breathing raced along with her pulse as she slid slowly back and forth, the length of his cock grinding into her clit.

"I want you to cum on my cock, slut. I want you to soak my cock in your juices so when I go home and jack off tonight, I smell you." He watched her eyes flare and then half close in pure arousal, he knew the exact moment his intent donned on her as her eyes flew open wide again and she tossed her head in denial. "Oh yes, you're gonna fucking cum for me slut, you're going to orgasm as long as I tell you too, but i'm not gonna fuck you, you haven't earned this cock yet bitch! Do you want to earn it?" He asked roughly, pinching her nipples hard, stretching them and letting them go. He ground his cock against her, nudging the head to the entrance of her pussy and stopped.

She nodded vigorously, making noises against the gag. Placing a finger over her lips he smiled. "Then you'll do exactly what I tell you, everything I tell you." Moaning she nodded quietly, her body straining at his. Kneeling in front of her once again he pulled her legs over his shoulders, holding her weight and crushing his mouth to her pussy, licking and sucking at her. He felt her body jerk violently and her hips rocked into him, riding his face as hard and fast as he'd let her. The juice from her pussy pulsed and flowed as she rode him, struggling to get what she craved so badly. Sliding a hand up under her, he rammed two fingers deep inside her fucking her pussy madly.

He heard her muffled scream as she tensed against him, her pussy surging against his mouth as she came, her clit pulsing madly into his mouth. "That's it bitch, cum for me, don't you quit!!" He snarled up at her. Pulling his hand back he slammed three fingers up into her pussy stretching her. "Fucking cum for me slut!" He growled low. Placing his mouth over her clit he sucked it hard as she finally let go cumming violently against his mouth. His fingers continued to fuck her pussy hard and fast drawing two more surges from her body as he watched her cum, her eyes glazed and looking totally undone.

Sliding up her body he slid the gag off, kissing her softly, his mouth moving over hers, gently nibbling on her lips. Reaching up he undid the ropes, freeing her hands and gently bringing them down to her sides. "What were you paging me for?" He asked quietly. She blinked at him in confusion, slow to remember.

"i ummm, uh...oh! I needed to find out if you were going to be available tomorrow morning to go over the blueprints for the new shelving units we want to put in?" She asked, her voice still shaking.

"I'm going to go downstairs and take a look at the old units." He said stepping away from her and grinned. "Looks like you're gonna need a shirt to wear for the time being slut." He laughed looking at the obvious marks on her blouse where the chemical had splashed her. Reaching into a filing cabinet he pulled out a plain white tshirt about two times her size. Handing her the shirt, he tugged his over his head and went to the sink and proceeded to wash his face and neck. Seeing her vague look he laughed again. "You're gonna stay in here and collect yourself under the excuse that there was an accident with the cleaner and it got both of us, hence the new shirt. Once you get yourself together come down and be the usual icy bitch." He explained. Slowly she nodded, her eyes sliding over his chest. Chuckling he threw on a new tshirt and tucked it into his jeans, carefully readjusting his still sizeable erection into place. Looking back at her, he leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "Tomorrow you'll come to work dressed like normal, but no panties. Do you understand me slut? NO panties!" He growled against her neck and grinned as she shivered. A nod was all she could answer at first, finally managing to clear her throat and whispering, "yes Sir". She watched as he ducked out of the door, closing it carefully behind himself.

--------------

"Good Morning." He said as he walked up to the small group standing near the wood shelving units. He made a point of looking at everyone else before his eyes traveled to her, his eyes glancing over her outfit and registering her cool nod in his direction. He listened in as the high mukity mucks determined the best layout for the replacement units, noticing how her back stiffened a little more each time he looked her way.

"What's your opinion of this?" She finally asked him, waving him over to look at the blueprint. He took great delight in moving to lean over her shoulder, his chest rubbing against the back of her arm. Her sharp inhale was all he needed and he retreated with a shrug. "Well that's helpful." She muttered.

"Well we've already gone over the basic outline, I agree that the extensions would open it up a bit, we just need to figure out what kind of wood and stain to use." He answered quietly. Tossing him a disgruntled look over her shoulder, she collected the blueprints and handed them to him on her way past.

"Get started on a list of material you need and i'll be up in a bit to go over it and approve the purchases." She said dismissively and stalked away on those needle like high heels she favored. Damn if watching her hips sway didn't give him a hard on from hell! He retreated slowly to his office, closed the door and sat with his back against the far wall, waiting. About twenty minutes passed before he heard her heels clicking on the floor outside. He watched silently as she walked in, leaning against the door as she closed it behind her. She stood there, her back against the door, watching him for several moments and he could see the indecision in her eyes.

"Hello slut." He whispered quietly, his voice soft and possessive. He watched the flare of emotion in her eyes and the involuntary shift of position that gave her away. "I missed you last night, but I had your scent to keep me company." Her eyes flared even more at the reminder. "I had to cum 3 times before I could relax, you had me so hard." His hand strayed down to the front of his jeans and rubbed slightly, emphasizing the bulge that was already growing. He watched her tongue dart out to lick her lips. "Do you want to earn it?" He asked, slowly releasing his cock from his pants, stroking the shaft for her. She nodded slowly, her eyes plastered on the view of his cock, swollen purple and throbbing. "Show me!" He demanded looking at her skirt. Slowly, inch by inch she pulled up her skirt, finally revealing her pussy to his gaze. His face seemed to change as she stared at him, gone was the pleasant natured look of the janitor and in it's place was a pure predator. "Come here slut" He commanded and watched her reach back and lock the door before walking towards him. "Kneel" He said pointing to the leather pad on the floor. She balked and stared at him. "I said Kneel bitch!" He growled, pointing once more. She sank to her knees, her skirt wrapped up around her waist and bare to him except for a pair of thigh high stockings.

He leaned forward and unbuttoned her blouse, pulling it free of her skirt and draping it over hook on the wall nearby. Looking at her, her breasts pushing against the thin lace bra, her nipples tight and begging, he motioned for her to take off the bra. Again she hesitated. He raised one eyebrow and moved his hand to cover his cock. Her hungry expression slightly pleading, her eyes on his hand, she reached up and unhooked the front clasp of her bra, pulling it wide and letting it slip from her shoulders. "Play with them slut!" He demanded and watched as she knelt in front of him, her hands sliding up to cup her breasts, pushing them together and squeezing them.

"Pinch your nipples slut, make them beg for my mouth." He watched her tug at her nipples, her manicured nails twirling them and making them stand out even more. Leaning forward he licked one nipple, smiling as she automatically held her breast up towards him. Watching her face he sucked the nipple into his mouth hard, pulling at it, biting it gently and swirling his tongue around it. A soft moan escaped her lips as his hand slid down to cup her pussy hard. "This is my pussy now, you understand me slut? No one touches or fucks this pussy but me!" She nodded quickly. "Say it bitch, who's pussy is this?"

"It's yours." She stuttered as his fingers danced over her clit. "Fucking hell, it's all yours Sir!" She cried out as he slid two fingers deep in her already dripping pussy. Rapidly fucking her pussy with two fingers, he whispered against her ear, "We've got about a half hour before they coming looking for us, you better hurry up and earn this cock, slut, or you'll go home horny as hell and you won't be allowed to cum on your own this time. Because I know you went home and masturbated last night didn't you, even after I made you cum, you did it again didn't you?" he demanded sinking his teeth lightly into her earlobe. She blushed brightly and nodded, answering him with a stuttering gasped yes. Turning his hand slightly he angled his fingers to curl around her gspot, stroking it hard and fast as he pummeled that sweet smelling pussy. She cried out bending forward as the sensations rocked her body.

"Then you better fucking earn it!" He snarled, pulling his hand away and leaning back, exposing his cock to her hungry gaze. He motioned to his cock and snaked out a hand, wrapping it around the back of her neck to pull her down to it. She whimpered softly just as his cock slid past her open lips. His breath hissed out as she wrapped those bitchy sarcastic fuckable lips around his cock and sucked him deeper. Slowly at first, waiting for her to rebel he pushed in, deeper and deeper. "Oh fuckkkk" he groaned as she swallowed all of him. The head of his cock throbbed as it buried itself deep in her throat, his balls tightening with pleasure. He let her pull away slowly, feeling her tongue ride the thick vein in his cock. She pulled all the way back, licking the head of his cock like an all day sucker, sliding her tongue into the opening and suckling at it. Growling he thrust one hand into her hair dislodging the clip and using it to pull her mouth back down on his cock burying it deep again. Groaning heavily he sank his other hand into her hair using it to guide her as he set the rhythm, thrusting his cock into her mouth over and over, going almost balls deep.