The Idea

Story Info
Erik and Jess celebrate their relationship anniversary.
3.2k words
4.16
13.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's short, dark red hair bobbed in the mirror, framed by the steam from the shower, as Erik slid into her from behind. She gripped the sides of vanity, wincing with delight as she felt her boyfriend pushing inside her.

"So you ARE turned on by the idea?" she whispered, gasping a little as he thrusted, knocking over one of the makeup bottles that'd been occupying her before Erik had walked in, naked, hard, running his hands under her bathrobe, as she was getting ready for the evening.

"Yeah" Erik panted as he drove into his girlfriend. "A lot," he grunted, kicking the bathrobe – which had fallen to the floor – toward the shower.

Jess winced from his thrust. "Can I tell you..." she started, pausing and wincing has he trust deep "...a secret?"

Erik leaned over Jess' long, lean back, kissing her on the neck, and twining some of her hair around his hand. "What?"

"When you first suggested it, I got a little wet" she whispered, feeling the butterflies of an orgasm starting deep inside already.

"Oh yeah?" Erik replied, slowing his thrusting and pulling a lock of her hair, forcing her head back. "You did?"

Jess startled a little at the change, and felt her nipples harden even more. "God yeah", she gasped.

"You like the idea of being a fuck toy?" Erik said through teeth gritted against the thrills of arousal that were sweeping his body.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jess panted, running a finger over her right nipple, which was as hard as she'd ever felt it, "yes, I do." She caught Erik's eye in the mirror. "Your fuck toy."

Erik, seized by an animalistic urge to – words failed him - have Jess, lunged into her. Surprised at Erik's feral reaction, she caught her breath. She looked into the steamy mirror into Erik's face, behind her. She reached back, grabbed his hand, and put his fingers on her nipple.

"My fuck toy!" Erik panted, taking Jess' hint, squeezing her nipple, hard.

"I can't wait!" Jess gasped, letting go, feeling herself sliding over the edge. "I can't fucking wait..."

The rest was lost in the swirling, steamy whirl of sensation and noise.

--------------------

Erik lay on the bed. He'd put on his suit, and had a drink from the bottle of bourbon sitting on the nightstand between the hotel room's two queen beds, and was sitting back, waiting for Jess to get her dress on.

"Sorry about the distraction" Erik quipped, a giggle in his voice, not sounding sorry at all.

"Yeah, I can tell you are" Jess said from the bathroom. She opened the door and walked into the room.

Erik did a double-take that was only a little theatrical; she was wearing a black cocktail dress that came down to just about her knee. Cut tightly, with a low neckline that flattered her trim figure and B-cup breasts, a slinky gold necklace down to just above her cleavage, the dark fabric made her copper-red hair and pale skin pop, a burst of sensual peach and sultry red in field of black intrigue. She wore red, strappy pumps - "fuck-me" shoes – that added an extra three inches to her 5'7.

Erik smiled, rolling half-over and propping his head up on his elbow. "God. That's hot."

Jess did a runway spin, puffing out the edges of the skirt, and looked at Erik. "You like?"

"Yeah", Erik replied.

"Do you think..." Jess said, sitting down on the bed and laying down, stretching out facing Erik, "...I'll find any takers?"

"The only way you won't is if every guy in the room is gay." He kissed her, stifling Jess's giggle. "God, I could fuck you again" he murmured, running a hand up the back of her thigh.

"You could, huh?" Jess answered, running a finger over Erik's chest, through his dress shirt. "You might need to save some energy".

"Oh, I'm going to save energy" Erik smiled, running his hand one last time up the back of Jess skirt, over her ass. "Definitely."

Jess smiled. "You sure you're OK with this?"

"It was my idea" Erik replied, his hand on Jess's waist. "Are YOU OK with it?"

Jess closed her eyes, felt Erik's hand – and the tinge of excitement building. "Knowing you're turned on by it? God yeah."

Erik felt a twinge of desire that made him exhale – half a chuckle, half an affirmation, all of it sounding awkwardly teenager-y to Jess, who laughed, and leaned over to kiss Erik. "I'm turned on. I could fuck you again too."

They kissed, arms wrapped around each other on the queen bed.

"But let's save some energy?" Erik whispered, breaking off the kiss.

"Absolutely" Jess answered, as a quick shudder - part anxiety, part anticipation - pulsed within her. "You ready to go?"

Erik took a deep breath. "Yeah!".

They got up, grabbed their key cards, and walked out the door.

--------------------

Jess and Erik held hands as they walked out of the hotel, out onto the busy city street. They walked the half-block toward a crowd milling about on the sidewalk – young women in dresses that advertised availability, young men in clothes that said "I'm looking." The club was named "Cocktail", and it was the reason they'd chosen the hotel after a giddy, drunken evening of Googling after Erik had first broached the idea that Erik and Jess had both taken to calling "The Idea."

They walked to the door.

"Can I see an ID?" the bouncer asked Jess, who smiled and happily handed the card over; she'd been legal for eight years, now, but still relished being carded.

"Need mine?" Erik asked the bouncer, who rolled his eyes in the manner of a man who was mentally strapping himself in for an evening of dealing with drunken college douchebags.

And they walked inside.

The air pulsed with dance music and whirling lights; the air smelled of cologne and overly-fruity drinks and carefully-concealed sweat and lots of post-adolescent desire.

It was exactly what they thought it'd be when they'd found it on Google.

"Oh my god" said Jess, barely over the throbbing dance beat, "remember going to places like this?"

"We met at a place like this!" Erik reminded her, putting a hand on her lower back, silencing a pang of nerves.

"Any prospects?" Jess asked, scanning the crowd.

"Over there?" Erik said, motioning toward a swarthy 20-something guy with a leather sport jacket and a goatee.

"Too much attitude" Jess demurred. Her eyes wandered to a taller, blond man, in his late twenties, standing with a small cluster of men by the bar.

"How about him?" Jess asked, pointing tactfully.

"The kinda goofy blond guy?"

"Yeah. Kinda dorky cute, but a nice body." Jess looked at Erik and smiled. "Can we take him back with us?"

Erik laughed – hard. He had a hard time stopping – which made Jess laugh, too.

Erik caught his breath. "You want?"

"I'll try."

Erik kissed his girlfriend. "Go for it."

She wrapped her arms around Erik, and they kissed a tight, passionate kiss that started casual, but swelled with the intensifying realization that "the Idea" was really about to happen.

"Go for it" Erik said. Jess kissed him one more time.

"See you soon!"

Erik walked around the bar, found a stool across the bar that faced the small group, and watched Jess sidle up to the bar, next to her target – a tallish man with short, blond hair, a ready, goofy smile, dimply cheeks, and what Erik noticed appeared to be a nice upper body. "Jess knows how to pick them," he thought.

Erik watched Jess brush the man, who turned to see what he'd felt. Jess smiled, and excused herself. They started talking. She smiled at him. He smiled back – and around the room. He got a bartender's attention and bought two drinks; Jess took hers. And Erik watched the conversation.

The tall man talked; both of them laughed several times; Erik could practically hear Jess doing her "flirty" conversation; it hadn't been that long. Her creamy white skin and mop of short red hair shone against the dark club background – or so it seemed to Erik, who watched, knowing what a catch she was. His catch.

The conversation grew animated – and then suddenly still; the man's ready smile froze, and his mouth went mildly agape as Jess talked; Erik laughed. "He can't believe his luck" he said, smiling.

The blond man nodded – very enthusiastically. Jess turned, smiled at Erik, and gave a subtle "thumbs up." The signal.

Erik responded with a thumbs up; Jess smiled.

Erik got up about the time the bartender got around to take his order. Erik walked out in a hurry.

--------------------

Erik walked briskly back to the hotel, took the elevator up to the 10th floor, and opened the room.

He quickly took off his suit coat, hung it in the closet.

He moved a chair over by the window, next to the table. He adjusted the lighting in the room; the lights by the bed were on; the lights by his chair were off, and the corner was dim. He poured himself three fingers of bourbon, topped the glass up with ginger ale, and took a deep breath.

"Here goes," he thought.

Five minutes later, he heard a key card in the door. The door opened, and Jess – the tall blond man's arm wrapped around her – walked in.

"Erik? Meet Jon." She smiled at Erik, and caught her breath in a way that Erik knew meant she was fighting arousal.

"Um...hi" Jon said. He sounded unsure of himself.

"Hey" Erik replied, waving and taking a drink.

"So," Jess started, standing between Jon and the door, "Jon was interested in coming up here and having some fun. Right, Jon?"

"Yeah" John said, turning to face her.

Erik sat down at the table and loosened his tie.

"So – let's have some fun!"

Jess put her hands on Jon's chest, and they kissed for a brief moment – before Jess ran her hands down Jon's shirt, to his pants. She started unbuckling his belt. Jon's right hand hurried down to help, unzipping his pants as his other hand stroked Jess's shoulder, and started pushing the strap down over her right shoulder.

She reached through his open zipper, and pulled his penis out through the underwear flap. Jon stood, mouth agape, stunned by lust as Jess stroked him.

She kissed him, hand stroking him, as she glanced over to Erik, her eyes alive with arousal. Erik felt himself growing hard. His hand involuntarily stroked himself through his dress pants. "Cant' go there," he thought. "Not part of the deal." Jess blew Erik a quick, furtive kiss.

"Jon," she said, next, continuing to stroke the man.

"Yeah," he replied, unsteadily.

"Take my dress off?"

Jess turned around, presenting the zipper in back of her dress. Jon fumbled for it, taking a few tries to get a grip, before regaining the dexterity to grasp and pull.

But he slid the dress open, black fabric laying aside to expose Jess's pale back, as she looked over her left shoulder and smiled at Erik; she smiled seductively, but Erik could see a faint tremble in her face, both nerves and desire. Erik nodded, entranced.

She lifted the dress up and off, throwing it onto the second bed; her black bikini panties and half-cup bra standing out against her light skin, setting off the gentle curves of her b-cup tits, her runner's ass, her abs with the adorable little pooch in front.

"I want her so bad," Erik thought.

She reached around behind and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor; her nipples were stiff and hard.

Jon ran a rushed, clumsy hand over her breasts, and leaned down, licking and kissing her right nipple, as she looked at Erik, her smile distorting occasionally with spasms of sensation. Erik, visibly sweating, mouthed "Fuuuuuck" back at her; she smiled, and buckled as Jon sucked her nipple particularly hard.

Erik mouthed "I want you so bad," pointing to Jess, who nodded, gasping as Jon ran his hand up her thigh.

"Jon?" she gasped.

"Yeah," he panted.

"I want you now."

She unzipped his jeans, and pulled them and his underwear down to his knees. He was hard - "Naturally," Erik thought – and a little bigger than Erik. "I'll have to ask about that later", he thought.

Jess sank down to the edge of the bed, and took Jon's cock in her mouth, as he stood at the edge of the bed. He ran his hands down her neck and back as she ran her free hand down between her legs.

"Oh, fuck," Jon started repeating as Jess sucked him, faster and faster as the arousal caught up with him.

Jess glanced over to Erik. Erik was panting, stroking himself through his pants...

...and her breathing around Jon's cock built up, bursting into a gasping, moaning orgasm, her back bucking as she held Jon's cock in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck" Jon kept repeating, as Jen came, finally pulling his cock from her mouth, gasping, stroking herself, her face flushed, nipples hard, goosebumps on her chest.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck" Jon continued.

Jess recovered. "Jon – come on me", she asked, her hands stroking his penis. She lay back on the bed, pulling Jon up to straddle her on the bed.

It didn't take long; in seconds, as Jon continue chanting "aw, fuck," flecks and splotches of white cream landed on Jess' tits, neck and stomach. A small stray blob even sprayed onto her chin.

Jon stayed straddling Jess for a moment, leaning over, his hands on both sides of her head, gradually forming a smile.

"Did you get off good?" Jess asked.

"God, yeah."

"Well, thanks! I'm glad we could have some fun tonight."

"So...are you guys gonna..." Jon continued, back up on his knees, still straddling Jess.

"Not sure. Hey – I need to get to the bathroom" Jess said. Jon stood up, a little uncertainly. It seemed to Erik like he wanted to try to get more than a blowjob out of the deal.

"OK," Jon replied, slowly getting up and putting his pants on, only looking at Erik once.

"Well...thanks" Jon said, pulling up and zipping his pants.

"My pleasure," Jess said, standing up – still wearing only panties, covered in his semen – and kissing him on the lips; it was an almost chaste peck. "Thank you so much."

Jon left – with a combination of a spring in his step and a dejected mask on his face.

"Not my problem" thought Erik. He stood, and shut the door behind Jon, locking the security chain.

"So..." Erik said, walking back to the foot of the bed, where Jess lay, wearing black panties, "fuck me" shoes and splotches of Jon's semen on her chin, upper neck, left breast, cleavage and stomach.

"You like?" Jess asked, a blush crossing her face and chest.

"Oh, yeah" Erik replied, unbuckling his belt, letting his pants drop, kicking them off with his shoes and socks.

"So I see" Jess said, smiling; Erik's erection poked out from under the waistband of his boxers.

"So" Erik said, pulling his boxers down, "what did you think?" He climbed onto the bed, on his knees, and hooked his fingers around the waistband of his girlfriend's black bikini bottoms, and slowly drawing them down over her thighs, calves and shoes, flinging them over toward the door. "What did you think as you were talking to him?"

"I was thinking two things," she said, her finger sliding down between her thighs, slowly sliding inside herself "that there was a time I'd have fucked that guy; and that it felt so sexy, having a little bit of your cum still inside of me, from before in the bathroom"

"Oh, yeah?" Erik slowly stroked himself, watching Jess's fingers moving over her labia.

"Yeah. He seemed so eager when I asked him if he wanted to come up to the room for a blowjob."

"I bet. Can't blame him. So when you were getting naked for him, what did you think?"

Jess slowly fingered her clit, as Erik loomed above her. "I was thinking you looked like you were so turned on, watching me..."

She gasped, as a spasm of sensation washed over her. "...watching me giving another guy pleasure".

"Mmm" Erik groaned. He leaned over, and put his finger in a dab of the semen on Jess' breast, playing it over her areola. "Knowing that I'm gonna be the one to fuck you when it's all over."

"Yeah" Jess gasped. "Knowing you're gonna fuck me."

Erik reached down, covering Jess's hand with his, stroking her clit together for a moment. Then he took her hand, and pulled her to her feet. She caught a breath as he pulled her from the bed to the dresser, with the tall mirror back by the wall.

Erik bent Jess over, putting her hands on the dresser, squarely in front of the mirror.

"And yet you were bad girl," Erik said, a little menace creeping into his voice.

"I was", Jess said, starting to hyperventilate a little.

"Say it" Erik demanded, swatting Jess on the ass, hard, as he looked her in the eye in the mirror.

"I was a bad girl!" Jess lowered her head, and put her ass up in the air.

"Because why?"

"Because I gave another guy a blowjob."

Erik grabbed Jess hips and slid into her. She winced at the penetration, and at the hard, almost feral thrusting that followed.

"How did you feel, giving another guy a blowjob?"

"Hot!" Jess gasped it out, incapable of more than a syllable at a time.

Erik reached around with a free hand, swiping a hand down Jess' chest, tits and stomach, covering a hand with Jon's semen. "You're all covered with another man's cum" Erik panted, looking at Jess' face getting warm and red in the mirror, pounding her from behind. "How does that make you feel?"

"So dirty!" Jess was gasping. "So fucking dirty."

Erik slapped her ass, and then again. "I'm so fucking dirty" Jess gasped.

"Who owns your body?"

"You!" Jessica moaned. "You!"

"You're my fucktoy" Erik said, more grunting than talking, holding back his own orgasm. He caressed her right nipple with his semen-covered finger.

"I'm your fucktoy!" Jess moaned as Erik pounded into her, her gasping giving way to sharp moans and cries as she slid over the edge into a bucking, screaming climax.

"God!" Erik screamed. He pulled Jess back, threw her onto the bed, and re-entered her, standing on the floor, her legs curled over his shoulders. He thrust four times, and came, releasing, he thought, harder than he ever had in his life.

He stood for a moment as the spasms stopped. Then he dropped to the bed, beside Jess, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close, not minding the other man's semen. His girlfriend was catching her breath, which felt hot and hungry against his chest.

"Damn" he said.

Jess couldn't say anything.

They lay there, naked, warm, exhausted, until they could talk.

"That was amazing," Erik said, kissing Jess.

"Mmmm." She smiled.

"So, hon," Jess finally whispered. "What do you want to do for our next anniversary?"