The Illicit Proposition Ch. 01

Story Info
The Meat Market.
1.7k words
3.64
46.2k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One
The Meat Market


It was early Saturday morning and I was looking over a couple of t-bone steaks trying to decide which one to buy. When I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder and asking me loudly in a raspy smokers voice, "Meat is that you? Old Buddy"

As I tuned around I was surprised to see this big haft bald guy standing behind me. He was wearing a grubby old football jersey that didn't completely cover gut. His naval was exposed and surrounded by hair and it was filled with belly lint.

His stomach was so huge and it was hanging over the top of his worn out blue jeans! I noticed as I looked him over that he had a can of beer in one hand and an unlit cigar in the other.

He was reeking of alcohol and stunk from tobacco smoke, his eyes were glassy looking and blood shot. It was obvious that he was already half in the bag, and it wasn't even 10 AM.

I had no idea who the hell he was, so I was completely dumb founded by him. I replied, "Yeah Man that's me." As I answered him; I was thinking to myself and who the hell, are you?

The guy deliberately belched filling the air with his foul smelling breath. Then he punched me on the shoulder like we were buddies.

He had a drunken shit eaten grin on his red blotchy face as he started rambling on, "Holy fuck man how it hanging Buddy you getting much? I bet you're still humping every whore in town. I haven't seen you since High School. You remember me don't you?"

I was standing there with my mouth hanging open. As I though to myself No I don't remember you. Then I noticed there was a tall whore-ish looking blue eyed woman with shoulder length dyed black hair, standing next to him.

She was wearing a dark red halter tops that went around her neck cradling her full heavy natural breasts. She didn't have those big flabby flopping whoppers that some women her age have. Her tits were still nicely upturned and perky looking.

As I unconsciously ogled her womanish looking boobs, I noticed that her nipples were becoming erect. From what I could see her belly was just a little puffy probably from having kids.

There were a bunch of kids hanging around her so I couldn't see her from the waist down. The children were ranging in ages from a rag rat in a baby stroller, up to a tall well build teenage girl that looked like a younger version of her Mother

But even with her slutty looks, small pot belly and over sized boobs. The whore-ish looking woman was still extremely sexy looking in a mature womanly sort of way, and I got the impression, she knew it.

But there was something vaguely familiar about her!

The guy was now asking me loudly, in his raspy smoker's voice," Meat, you remember us don't you? I'm Booby Clark and this cock chasing cunt, is my wife Betty?"

When he said that; his wife looked up at the ceiling and began shaking her head from side to side in an obvious display of utter contempt and disgust for her fat dirty foul mouthed drunken husband.

I knew immediately that these two were miserable together. Then it hit me, like a volt of lightening, who the hell they were, and I couldn't believe it!

He was the high school quarterback and she was that tall long legged cheerleader that he went with; and I consistently fantasized about fucking her, all the while I was in high school.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying, they were snobs, but they came from the better section of town. It was a very well known fact; that their family's had money, and lots of it.

I was a big kid and I liked to lift weighs, so I've always been muscularly build. But my real claim to fame back then was; I was the Kid with the biggest dick in school.

However; I grow up on the wrong side of town. So because of where I lived and my physical size everybody though I was a thug! So I just wasn't in their social circle.

The next thing I knew Booby, was saying loudly enough for everybody in ear shot to hear," Betty you remember Meat, don't you? He's that guy, with the big dick! That you always wanted..."

He deliberately paused, for a moment chuckling nastily to him self, letting his words sink in. Then he finally said in a mean derogatory sounding voice," to Fuck You!"

When Betty heard her husbands latest insulting comment! She finally opened her mouth and demanded, "Shut up! You drunken Bastard"

As soon as Betty opened her mouth and by the way she spit out her words. I knew she's been around, and probably a lot!

Then Booby grinned at me in a tell-tail manor, "No shit man, She's always wanted you to fuck her! So she could find out, for her self just how big, that thing in your pants really is!"

Now my mouth was hanging wide open.

Betty's face turned dark red with anger as her husband divulged one of her private sexual fantasies to the supposed object of her fantasy.

I couldn't help myself and I started to felt sorry for her. But I just stood there dumb founded with my mouth hanging open nodding my head up and down.

When Betty glanced in my directions; I could see the look of utter disgust in her eyes. I though to myself maybe she wants me to say, or do something! But I didn't know what I could do.

I just looked at her with my mouth hanging open and slightly shook my head from side to side trying to let her know; I could feel for her, but there was nothing I could do!

Then he winked at me as he went on to say," Man I bet she's pretty freaking horny. Because I haven't been banging her, since she got herself knocked up again with her little bastard, and that was a few years ago."

Then Betty looked over in my direction and said just loud enough for me, and him to hear. "Meat Booby's, so freaking fat he can't find his little itty bitty wee, wee under his gut. Even if he could find his little dickie, he can't get it up."

Booby just frowned when she said that, but he didn't respond to her comment.

Then Betty said sarcastically, "I wouldn't let that fat smelly bastard fuck me, if he was the last man on earth!"

Booby must have though her last put down was hilarious, because he burst out laughing. Then he replied with a put down of his own and said sarcastically, "I already have, and your cunts so freaking big, someone could drive a trailer truck into it."

I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer, so I said, "Okay you two, this isn't the time, or place for this stuff."

They both seemed stunned by my interruption. But neither one of them responded to my comment. They just looked at each other and then they looked over at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

Booby sucked in his breath and cowardly looked away from me, without saying a word. Betty looked down towards the floor and slowly glanced over at my feet. She unconsciously looked upward over my body, giving me an unintentional once over.

Betty's mouth was partially opened as she looked into eyes, then she darted her eyes back down to the bulge on the inside of the leg of my jeans and sighed unconsciously, "Holy Shit."

I was embarrassed and flattered at the same time by her comment. She was still starring at my haft hard man meat; so I squeezed the muscles in my ass making my dick twitch. Then I started to snicker.

When Betty seen my dick jump and heard me snickering. She looked into my eyes and her face turned beet red.

Booby caught the little interaction between me and his wife.

He was glaring at his wife, as he said with a mean tone in his voice," Man I bet if you yanked out your dong. She'd pull down her shorts, lean against the display case, and let you have a go at her from behind."

I forced myself to laugh as I said, "Gees Booby, please stop. You're embarrassing me and your family.

But what I didn't tell him was his comments about me, having sex with his wife were exciting me to no fucking ends, and giving me a wicked erection!

Then he blurted out, trying to sound cool and manly, "Hey man why don't you and your wife, come over this afternoon we're having a cookout, or something or other for one of these little bastards. But a lot of the old gang from high school will be there."

I replied, "Thanks, but I'm not married."

That's okay take one of your whores, or come by yourself."

I was really starting not to like this guy, but I was getting turned on by his wife.

I was going to decline his offer. But I noticed that Betty, was starring at my rapidly raising penis as she said in a deep slutty sounding voice, "Yeah Meat, we'll glad to have you,"

Then she glance over at husband and said," By The Way Asshole, it's your grand sons birthday party."

The tall pretty girl behind the baby stroller had tears in her eyes as her Mother informed her father of that.

Betty paused briefly and looked into my eyes. Then she looked back down at my dick and said seductively, with an emphasis on the word cum, "yeah come, on over, I'll be happy to have you. "

The way she said that made a drop of per-cum ooze out the end of my dick into my under shorts.

I knew I shouldn't get involved with these people. But there's just something about women like Betty that I can't resist.

So I reluctantly and foolishly agreed to go.

End of Chapter one