The Impatient Bride

Story Info
Young bride has stranger on wedding day.
3.8k words
3.54
200.2k
81
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice literally skipped to the full length mirror in the hallway.

She had only been able to drop off to sleep occasionally during the night because today was to be the most special day of her lift. Not only was it her eighteenth birthday, but also in just a few hours she would be at the church, getting married to James.

She had pledged herself to James when she was an adolescent teen and now that she was eighteen they had decided to get married and spend the rest of their lives together, although much against the wishes of her Father.

Tonight was equally special because she would be giving up her virginity to him and they were both very excited and that too. In fact James seemed to talk about her first sex experience more than the wedding!

Alice studied herself in the mirror and smoothed the flowing white dress down over her slim tight body. It was too early to get dressed but she simply had to try it on.

As soon as she had woken she had jumped into the shower. Straight afterwards she carefully applied her light make-up before preparing her shoulder length wavy auburn hair.

Alice had decided to slip on the whole outfit including the white stockings and suspender belt (a special request from James!) before topping it off with her delicate head dress of tiny white flowers.

Now she admired her reflection in the mirror. She would describe herself as petite, standing at only 5' 3" tall. A slim but rounded body that was more voluptuous than thin with a tight waste.

Her deep brown eyes distracted most men in her company and she was proud of her stunning looks.

Everything looked perfect, even the cut of her dress was beginning to win her over.

Stacy, her best friend from school who is a bit of a wild cat at the best of times, had persuaded her to have a loose low cut 'V' neck that joined together in a small pink bow well below the line of her nipples.

The first words that she had uttered when she saw the revealing dress that Stacy had pointed out were "NO WAY" She wouldn't even be able to wear a bra! But she had finally been persuaded against her better judgment.

Although the sides of her size 32 breasts were clearly visible from the sides, she felt the tease in her rising up against her usual shyness although once again, Daddy would not be happy.

Her breasts were very firm so she could get away without wearing the bra however she would have to be careful of only keeping to the slow dances at the reception afterwards for fear of her breasts popping out and of course bending over was NOT an option.

It made her think of what the priest would see when he was standing above her at the alter. Oh well, he was a priest wasn't he? He wouldn't be peeking at her bare teen breasts, would he?

Overall she was overjoyed at her appearance even though her young looks and petite body made her appear more like a bride's maid than a bride.

Lost in her thoughts she hadn't heard the door chime and it was only after the second impatient ring that she realised someone was at the door.

Alice quickly opened the door and standing there were two astonished men. One stood around 6' 2" who was aged about 28 to 30 with rugged features that were more than a little appealing to her. He wore dirty jeans and a checked working shirt and was obviously a labourer of some sorts. Standing slightly behind him was the second man. This man was clearly much older than the first and must have been in his late 50's.

Again, dressed in working clothes.

Glancing down at the focus of their attention she pulled the material of her dress together at the point of her cleavage. 'She really would have to watch that dancing' she thought to herself.

"Oh I'm getting married today and just trying it out for size. I don't normally wander around in a wedding dress" she said forcing a laugh.

The two men smiled "Good choice, you look stunning" said the younger man.

She could feel herself going red at such a forward compliment and looked down to avoid him seeing her blushes.

"Thank you. Anyway can I help you?"

It was the young man who spoke "Er yeah, we're here to fix the sink. We had a call yesterday from..." He unfolded some paperwork that he fished from his back pocket

"Yeah here it is, James. He mentioned that you would be going on your honeymoon today and that it had to be fixed before you left".

She was annoyed. Sure the dripping tap had driven her mad and James had said that he would arrange to get it fixed but surely it could wait until after the honeymoon. It wasn't flooding or anything.

"I'm sorry, this isn't a good time. I'll call to re-arrange repairs in a couple of weeks, bye"

She made to close the door but the man doing the talking put his foot in the door.

"Hey, Hey wait baby, this is a special call out. That's 150 bucks cancellation fee that I need to collect. It is a Saturday"

She couldn't believe it, what sort of a damn charge was that.

$150. Where would she have that money around the house, even if she was going to pay it?

Alice didn't like the way he had stuck his boot in the door and was slightly annoyed at being called baby. Oh hell, how long would it take two men to fix a dripping tap?

"You had better come in and get the job done then". Resigned, she motioning them in.

She showed the younger man into the kitchen while the older one stayed at the door. He explained that he had to complete some work at a previous job. He would return in about half an hour. Then he was gone.

Alice left the man in the kitchen and decided to get changed after they had left and while the work was being done, she turned on the TV in the lounge and started flicking through the channels to kill the time

After about ten minutes she heard him calling to her "Hey baby hey come here".

As Alice walked into the kitchen he was kneeling at the open cupboard under the sink.

"Has Eddie got back yet?"

"You mean the older man, no not yet"

"Damn" he cursed. "This part is a two man job, I bet he's gone to a bar somewhere and will be out of it on beer by now if history is anything to go by"

He looked her slowly up and down. Christ she was some woman. As sweet and as tight as they come. What a tasty little treat and in that revealing wedding get up as well...

"Look. If I promise that you won't get any mess on the dress could you give a hand for a second and then I will be out of your way.

'Oh for Christ sake' she thought, "What do you want me to do".

"Just kneel down beside me here baby" He patted the clean floor beside his right leg.

She knelt down right against his leg and look at him, their faces only inches apart.

"Now what I want you to do is just look into the cupboard and tell me what you see."

Alice peered nervously at the dark space by tilting her head.

"You won't see anything like that baby, just lean forward a little". He placed his hand in the small of her bare back and eased her forward.

She flinched at the touch of his hand on her soft skin and was shocked to feel the slight prickles of moisture between her legs. She gave way to the light pressure on her back and moved forward slightly.

Her movement was small but enough for the loosely cut dress to fall slightly away from her front. Although her nipples were still hidden he could clearly see the firm curve of the underside of her breasts. She could hardly miss the hard on in his jeans.

She then placed her hands gently in her lap and clasped them together giving her a deep cleavage and forcing the dress at her cleavage away still further to treat him to a view of her erect nipples.

'Do you like what you see?' she thought wickedly, "Oh Alice, you are a naughtily little girl".

Alice knew what would happen if she leaned forward but on the spur of the moment had purposely moved her arms to reveal her nipples. She retained the pose for what seemed an age, both of them not uttering a word there was total silence, and then slowly he moved his hand from the small of her back and slipped it under her wedding dress and around her slim waste.

Still she kept staring ahead, pretending that she hadn't noticed that he was caressing her waste. She could feel herself trembling.

He leaned over to her and whispered in her ear "Keep looking baby, keep still, that's perfect" and began gently kissing her neck as his other hand came across and began to untie the pink ribbon that prevented the dress from opening at her cleavage.

The hand around her waste began moving up and over her ribs and now that he was close to her, he was able to move his hand around to her tummy, just below her breasts.

'What the hell was she doing, this is her wedding day for god's sake' she told herself. 'Why had she let him go this far. She only meant to let him have a little peek down her dress as a tease. Stop him NOW slap his face or something. Ask him what the HELL he thinks he is doing and demand that he leave right now'

No matter how her mind reasoned that this was impossible, it just shouldn't happen, she was unable to move. Her pussy was by now soaking wet and she was frightened that the excitement of this strangers touch would never come back if she moved an inch. What if it didn't feel like this with James, what if she didn't feel any thing? She hadn't been with another man so how could she tell?. So she held the pose, this silly pretence that she didn't realise what he was doing while she looked into the dark cabinet.

He couldn't believe how soft and fresh this teen was. She was probably a virgin to boot and her delicate scents rising up to him as he kissed her neck, along with the feel of her firm little body and the air of innocence given off by the white bridal gown, had caused pre cum to gather at the head of his penis. He slowly moved his hand from her tummy and up to cup her, oh so pert breasts and as he dug his fingers into her firmness he gentle squeezed her hard erect nipple caused her to gasp and lay her head back against his shoulder.

His other shaking hand had finally managed to untie the tiny bow and releasing her breast he eased her dress off from her shoulders and virtually ripped it down to her waste.

Her tight breasts sprang up and back into place after they had been pressed down by the force of the descending dress. She crossed her arms over her bare breasts in half mocking shock

He stool up in front for her and kept a hand on her shoulder to prevent her from rising. As he looked down at her he remembered other pictures of brides who knelt down in there wedding photographs with there dresses spread out around them he thanked god that this was oh so different.

Her wedding dress was spread around her waste but she was topless. He reached down and threw her hands down by her side.

She was sat up straight so that her firm breasts and hard nipples were pointing slightly up and they only moved along with her deep long breaths. When she breathed in it was as if she was forcing her nipples up to him. 'God did they need a good sucking'

This picture was rounded off by the delicate halo of white flowers that was her headgear.

If this wasn't heaven he didn't know what was!

As she looked up at him he unzipped his jeans and removed them along with his shirt. Then his boots and socks before discarding his shorts to reveal his long hard manhood. Moving up to her he motioned to his penis. "Take it baby". She gently wrapped her fingers around the throbbing manhood and began moving her hand up and down his shaft.

It was what James had got her to do once when they had sneaked up to her room. She had removed her sweater and let James see her in her lacy bra and soon after she had touched him, the cum had run out of his penis.

This mans cock was sooo hard, and although it was the same length as James's, it felt so much more powerful.

After a few strokes his hand came down on hers, stopping her instantly. "No baby, that's great but not with you hand, take me in your mouth"

She was genuinely shocked. 'This hadn't happened with James' but as he pressed towards her mouth she let his hard cock slip between her soft lips and she instinctively began to suck and then slowly draw his manhood in and out of her mouth over its whole length.

Alice was still aware that this was her wedding day and that she was allowing this stranger to fuck her mouth but the juicy taste of his pre cum and the thought of a strangers hard hot cock in her mouth made her suck even harder. At the same time she was so excited that without realising it, she had pushed her free hand under the waste line of her wedding dress then on into her lace panties before slipping two of her fingers on to her swollen clitoris.

While the young bride sucked his cock, He reached down with both hands and groped her breasts. He hadn't missed the fact that her hand was massaging her clit. It also meant that she had eased away her dress and panties from her pussy and he could see the wetness on her fingers that had come from the lips of her soaking wet vulva. The feel of those wonderfully firm titties, the warm wetness of her mouth and the sight of the entrance to her virgina, was too much for his aching cock and he came in three great streams.

Alice didn't expect him to come while she was sucking him and with his manhood filling her mouth she couldn't prevent herself from swallowing the first stream of his man juices by gulping it down into her tummy. As she pulled her head away the rest of his cum shot over her lips and cheek, running down her face and onto her breasts. She used her arm to wipe the cum from her face but proceeded to get it all over the sleeve of her wedding dress but before she could think about the consequences of turning up at the church with a cum stained dress, she felt herself being lifted up onto her feet by his strong hands under her arms.

He pushed her up against the table in the kitchen and ordered her to remove her dress completely. She slow slid her wedding dress over her thighs and let it drop to the floor, sliding it with her stocking feet to one side.

The sight of this beautiful teen standing against the kitchen table in lace panties, white stockings, suspenders and bridal headgear had an instant effect of hardening his cock.

He suddenly reached forward and ripped her panties off.

The force pulled her away from the table but he grabbed her arms, pinning them to her side and forced her backwards while at the same time leaning into her chest and sucking greedily at her erect nipples. He released one of her arms but only to run his hand through her pubic hairs before slipping his forefinger into her virgina.

After giving both of her nipples the attention that they had been aching for, it was his turn to drop to his knees and as he pushed her stocking clad legs apart he moved his mouth against her neatly trimmed pussy and feasted on the juices of her vulva.

Alice felt the orgasm coming on strong as she was overtaken by a feeling that was a mix of resignation and desire.

Resignation, because a part of her was still hoping that he would be satisfied with seeing her topless, feeling her tits and coming in her mouth and that he would just leave her with her virginity intact...The virgin bride.

Desire, because of the sexual needs of her teenage body.

She knew what was going to happen as soon as he ripped her panties off.

He was now as hard as he had been before her blow job and he was going to want to cum in her tight virgina and from the way he was ravaging her pussy, he was going to fuck her HARD.

The orgasm now pulsed through her body and she couldn't help releasing a long low moan of pleasure.

He stood up and bit her nipple before grabbing her by the hair. He couldn't understand why he had become so aggressive but he wasn't in control any more either.

"OK SLUT BRIDE, WHERES THE BEDROOM"

She feebly pointed to a side door. The orgasm had taken away any resistance that was left in her. He led her to the door and pushed her into the room..

Her bedroom was large with a double bed at its centre. He forced her to stand against the wardrobe, facing the bed while he sat facing her on the edge of the bed.

He studied her petite little body, licking his lips to get some more of the taste from her pussy juices that were still around his mouth.

"Tell me.... you a virgin, bitch"

She silently nodded while looking down at her feet.

A big smile spread across his face 'Oh god a fucking virgin bride...YES!'

"You do as your told baby and things will work out just fine, now strip those stockings off, I want to see you naked."

She slowly rolled the stockings down each leg and tossed them to one side, then reached to the back of her waste to release her suspender belt which she dropped to the floor.

She then reached up to remove the last thing she was wearing, her bridal headgear.

"No baby, leave that on. Now slowly turn all the way round so as I can see that tight little butt of yours"

Her voluptuous body extenuated her bottom which was as firm as he thought it would be.

He had special plans for that butt!

When she had turned to face him again, she was trying to cover her nakedness and he walked over to her grabbing her arm that she had placed between her legs and led her over to the bed exposing her pussy.

He threw her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her and pressed his own naked body against hers. His hard hot penis pressed against her soft abdomen.

Then with one hand pinning her arms above her head he used the other to explore her gorgeous little body.

"Oh baby you have one fucking wonderful body." He looked into her big brown eyes. "You know what I'm going to do to you don't you cupcake" She bit her lip and nodded

"Yes cupcake, I'm going to fuck your virgin pussy but then baby, I'm going to fuck your virgin arse.

Her eyes widened "Oh please no, please don't hurt me, I was only seventeen yesterday, I can't take that sort of thing "she pleaded.

He smiled at her and ran a hand over her breasts, stooping to suck her hard nipples while he eased himself between he soft thighs. Then, leaving one hand to continue pinning her arms above her head, he positioned his manhood against the opening of her sex.

He paused to look into her eyes and she returned his stare, her breasts were rising and falling rapidly now as her pulse raced.

He eased the head of his penis into her virgina, feeling the instant enveloping heat.

She breathed in and out twice very quickly and the same time produced a sound that was as if she had dropped into freezing water as all of her breath left her body.

Still looking into each others eyes, he forcibly slid his throbbing cock deeper into her virgina, smashing through her hymen. She went rigid and screwed her eyes tightly shut and her mouth shot wide open. He moved his hand to her mouth and as her fucked her with ever increasing urgency he forced his thumb into her moth which she eagerly sucked.

Looking at her Angel face sucking his thumb made him want to fuck her harder and harder. When he pulled his thumb from her mouth she licked her lips and uttered "Oh yes oh god , fuck me, fuck me. Don't stop"

That was all the encouragement he needed, He was thrusting with long hard strokes.

She was so tight that he could feel the pressure from the hot sides of her virgina drawing the semen from his penis.

He pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her front and placing his hands on her tight waste. He lifted her waste while pushing down on her shoulders and slipped easily into the soaking wet pussy from behind.

The bridal headgear was now hanging off and he was determined that he would fuck it off her by reaching his hands around onto her front and slapping hard against her butt while hanging on to her titties.


As the bridal headgear rolled off to one side, he realised that he was about to cum BIG STYLE. There was one last thing left to take from this pretty little teen,

12