The Impossible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

I did what she asked, positioning myself on the bed so she could suck Jenny's juices off of it. As she sucked and really worked my cock, I could see her excitement grow all the more. She was more excited than I had ever seen her.

As Jenny worked her way up her body with sweet kisses Clare was panting as she tried to engulf my cock with her mouth. I was close to cumming, but I did my best to hold off. Then, Clare pulled away and turned toward Jenny. They kissed violently as Clare's fingers slid into Jenny's wet hole and finger-fucked her.

I head Clare say in a raspy, sexy voice, "Yes, you're pussy tastes so good."

With that she moved down and buried her face into Jenny's bush. She was licking and sucking as best as she could. Then she turned back to me and said, "Fuck me, Craig. Fuck me from behind while I eat Jenny's pussy."

I did what she asked. Behind her, watching my Aunt's big tits as she cupped them in her hands and Clare's nice ass before me while I pumped at her pussy I knew I wouldn't last. I was too excited and was surprised I had lasted as long as I had.

I pulled out and climbed back on the bed so my cock was next to Jenny's huge tits. I wanted to climb on top of her and fuck those monsters, but there was no time. I started shooting my load onto her breasts just as she came. She reached out a hand and stroked me sending more hot cum down her arm and onto her neck. Clare finished licking and worked her way up Jenny's body licking off my cum and moaning like I had never heard her moan before.

I collapsed on the bed next to my Aunt and Clare kissing. I was in heaven and from what I could tell, so were they. Then while Clare went back to licking off my cum, Jenny turned toward me and I kissed her on the mouth. I could taste the pussy juices and a bit of the saltiness of my own cum.

"Don't fall asleep." Jenny said with a smile. "We've got more to do."

Clare looked up at the two of us and sat back. "Did you two plan this?"

"Craig was curious to see if you could be seduced."

"I had asked Jenny about how to start a threesome."

Clare put her hands over Jenny's huge breasts. "Who could resist these tits?"

After a few minutes of talking and a new bottle of wine, Clare decided that she wanted to see me fuck Jenny. She watched and fingered herself to another orgasm while I made Jenny scream with delight.

I had the feeling that I might have created a monster, but much to my delight, Clare really only wanted me. She wanted me to be happy. She wanted to fulfill my fantasies, and she insisted I was enough. I never worried about her sleeping with another woman without me, but then there are times when her and my Aunt Jenny still hang out and I'm not invited over. Soon, we will have to do that all again.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12