The Improbable Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Pot-growing farm girl helps him recover from bike crash.
1.5k words
3.97
20.8k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a pleasant June afternoon, as I was out mountain biking in the state park north of my town, I came racing downhill on a forest path and took the left turn at the bottom too hard. My wheels slid out in a patch of wet leaves and I went soaring off the trail, losing my bike and crashing through a large and luckily not too prickly bush, which broke my momentum enough that my eventual landing was not too hard. I tumbled down the hill through the leaf litter, grateful for my helmet, and came to rest face-up at the bottom of a slope.

I was lying there with my eyes closed, waiting for my dizziness to subside, when I heard footsteps rapidly approaching. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking up at a pretty young brunette in a red plaid shirt, cutoff jean shorts, and leather work boots, her braids tied back in a blue bandana.

"Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed as she squatted down next to me, her jean shorts tight against her creamy thighs. "Are you okay? That was some fall you took!"

I sat up slowly, noting thankfully that nothing felt broken, and nodded at her. "Yeah, I think so, thanks. Just a little banged up."

"Here, take it easy," she said, taking me by one arm and helping me to my feet, then leading me over to a nearby tree stump that I had thankfully missed on my fall down the hill. I thanked her as I sat down on the stump and took off my helmet, and she knelt in front of me in the dirt and introduced herself. "I'm Klara," she said, "I'm sure glad I was here when you fell!"

"Me too," I said. "Thank you so much, Klara. I'm Kurt." I smiled at her, then looked over her shoulder and realized that we were sitting on the edge of a sizable marijuana field. Klara noticed my gaze and gave a nervous laugh.

"I see you noticed our little project. I would really, really appreciate it if you could not tell anyone about this. In fact," she continued, smiling playfully as she placed her hands on my thighs and slid them up towards my crotch, "I could make it worth your while if you agree to keep this a secret."

Now I'm certainly no narc, and there's no way I was going to go to the police or anything. That being said, there was no way I was going to turn down this cute young woman who was offering to get me off, either. "That sounds very...persuasive," I said.

Klara giggled, pulled me to my feet, and yanked down my shorts and my spandex skivvies in one swift motion. I stepped out of them and sat back down on the stump, and Klara pushed my legs apart and moved up between them, still on her knees. She slid her hands back up my now bare thighs and grabbed my rapidly hardening dick in her right hand, squeezing it firmly as she began massaging my balls with her left.

I groaned happily, and Klara smiled, jerking me rapidly until I became fully erect, thick and throbbing in her hand. "This is one delicious-looking dick you have here, Kurt," she said matter-of-factly, and then, satisfied that I was ready, she leaned forward and slipped her plump wet lips around its head.

I groaned as my tip was engulfed by her warm mouth, her lips sliding wetly over my glans and down onto the shaft. She made a satisfied sound, as if she had just bitten into a particularly delicious dessert, and began bobbing quickly up and down on my achingly solid dick, her lips sinking farther and farther down my shaft with each thrust. Eventually I felt my head bump against the back of her mouth, and on the next descent it sank into the tight, slick opening of her throat as she slid her lips all the way down to the base of my dick.

"Oh, wow," I whispered, relishing the sensation of Klara's throat squeezed around my dick as she held herself down. Then she slid up rapidly, grabbing my wet shaft and drizzling it with her plentiful saliva, which she proceeded to spread around with her tongue so she could properly jerk my now spit-soaked dick.

"You like that?" she asked lasciviously, her hand squelching as it slid quickly up and down my dick. "You want to feel my mouth again?"

"Oh god, yes," I said, and she smiled and plunged her mouth hungrily back down around my cock, her saliva dripping down over my balls as she eagerly devoured my dick. After taking it into her throat a few more times, she pulled off, sat back, and began unbuttoning her plaid shirt. She pulled it off, revealing a tight white tank top that barely contained her beautiful ripe breasts. She was braless, her big hard nipples standing out clearly through the thin fabric, and she pulled down the shoulder straps of her tank to free her gorgeous orbs.

She leaned forward again and spat down into her cleavage, smearing it around with her hand before grabbing my slippery dick, which she nestled between her luscious tits. She pressed them together around my wet shaft and began sliding them up and down, massaging my pulsing member. I enjoyed this for a while, then leaned back on my hands and raised my hips so that I could thrust up between her soft wet breasts as she held them together, squeezing her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

"Yeah, that's it, Kurt," she said encouragingly. "I want you to fuck my tits until you come all over me," she said, then giggled, as if a little self-conscious of her nasty talk. I kept thrusting, my spit-slick dick sliding easily between her magnificent breasts as she looked up at me with an open-mouthed smile, and when she stuck out her tongue I felt my orgasm rise within me and then explode through my body in jolts of pleasure.

"FUCK!" I shouted, ramming my dick between Klara's wet tits as I felt the semen come surging up out of me. The first enormous blast hit Klara right on her tongue and burst, some of it continuing on into her mouth while the rest splattered over her lovely lips and onto her cheeks to cling there, sticky and wet. She pulled her tongue in to collect the cum before it slid off, and as she closed her mouth the next jet sprayed across her lips and came pouring down her chin. She started to laugh, and I kept coming, giving her one more shot right in her open mouth, then several more that drenched her neck and came sheeting down over her breasts and into her cleavage, where my dick pumped out the last of my cum as I kept thrusting, smearing her cleavage with sticky sperm.

Klara released my dick from between her cum-spattered breasts and leaned back, surveying my work, and I lowered myself back onto the stump, my chest heaving.

Klara raised her hand to her face and wiped the cum off her cheeks and lips into her mouth, then showed me the white mouthful, sliding it around with her tongue before gulping it down. "Damn," she said, licking her lips, "You came so much! That was fucking hot."

I nodded in agreement, watching Klara as she played with the semen smeared over her breasts. But when she looked up at me again, her smile disappeared, replaced by an expression of fear as she looked over my shoulder. Then, for the first time, I heard footsteps behind us, and I turned to see what had scared her so much.

Walking across the edge of the field to us were a man and a woman, both holding pistols aimed directly at us. The woman was young and gorgeous, with curly dark hair, wearing a suit with a skirt that hugged her shapely hips, truly strange attire for traipsing around in the woods. Her companion had on black pants and a tight black t-shirt, his hair slicked back against his head.

We raised our hands as they approached, and when they came close the woman spoke. "Alright, Heinrich," she said, gesturing to me to get on my feet, "Put your dick away. You're coming with us."

I was confused. "Uh...you've got the wrong guy, lady," I protested.

"This isn't Heinrich," Klara confirmed, making no effort to cover herself despite the presence of these armed strangers, or maybe too afraid to lower her hands.

"Shut it, bitch," the woman snapped at Klara. "Don't think you're going to pull some kind of trick on me. Now let's go, no more bullshit."

I saw no choice but to comply. If I left with them, at least Klara would be safe. So I climbed to my feet,pulled up my spandex and shorts, and the man came up and grabbed me, pushing me roughly into step behind the woman, who led the way off towards a small opening in the woods at the edge of the field. I looked back once at Klara, still dripping with my semen, and she gave me a weak wave before we entered the woods and she disappeared from view.