The Improbable Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
He satisfies the mafia woman who kidnapped him.
1.8k words
4.32
13.7k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Heinrich," the pistol-wielding woman in front of me said as I followed her down the forest path, watching her ass move nicely under her tight skirt, "Looks like you have a pretty good setup here. You grow the dope, get some hippie sluts to tend it for you, and get your dick sucked whenever you want!"

The slick-haired guy behind me sniggered, and I looked back at him briefly. He smiled at me mockingly, and gestured with his pistol for me to turn around.

"For the last time," I told the woman as I turned back to look at her ass some more, "I'm not this Heinrich guy! I was just biking in the park and had a fall!"

The woman stopped and turned, tossing her curly dark hair out of her face. "Don't think you can trick us. Maybe you'll stop this stupid act if I tell you who we are. I'm Lucia Sparazza. My uncle is Paolo Sparazza. Heard of him? He runs the drugs and the whores and the guns around here on behalf of the big bosses down in the city. Now how do you think they're gonna feel when they hear that some asshole is trying to cut in on their dope business?" She raised her eyebrows, as if there was no need to elaborate, and flashed a brilliant, cold smile before turning and heading back down the path. "Anyway," she continued as I followed her, "We've already got two of your distributors in our custody. They'll identify you, and then you can drop this whole charade."

I was actually relieved to hear this. As soon as these guys told them I wasn't Heinrich, they should let me go. Unless, of course, they decided they needed to keep me quiet...but I didn't let my thoughts go down that path. My only chance, it seemed, was to cooperate and hope that they would release me when the truth was revealed.

We emerged from the woods into a small clearing where a white van sat waiting, its windows heavily tinted. Lucia slid open the door on the left side and waved me in with her gun, while the slick-haired guy went up and climbed into the driver's seat. Lucia told me to sit on the floor, then climbed in and sat on a bench along the right wall of the van, her skirt sliding up her nice thighs as she sat down, knees together, and holstered her pistol in a strap beneath her jacket. I sat in silence, looking out the darkened window as the van rumbled to life and began bumping along through the clearing and onto a dirt road through the forest.

Eventually Lucia spoke again, her tone considerably less hostile than it had been thus far. "You know, Heinrich," she said, insisting on using that name, "Watching you cum all over that cute slut of yours was pretty fucking hot." I turned away from the window, surprised, and saw that she had pulled her legs apart, sending her skirt sliding even further up her thighs and giving me a clear view of the bright red thong covering her crotch. "In fact," she continued, looking down between her legs, "It got me wet! Look at that!" I was already looking, and sure enough, I could see a damp spot on the thong. Lucia lifted her nice ass up off the seat to slide her skirt up around her waist, then sat back down, grabbed the edge of her thong, and pulled it aside, revealing the dark hair of her unshaven vulva and, in the center, her bright pink inner labia, engorged, glistening, and parted like the petals of an exotic flower."Why don't you make this trip more enjoyable for us both," Lucia purred, "and come eat my pussy?"

She didn't have to ask twice. I crawled across the van to her, and she lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders, drawing me forward between her lovely thighs, and, seeing as she was already aroused, I got right to it. Pulling her thong even farther aside, I thrust my head forward, clamped my lips around her hairy opening, and plunged my tongue between her plump labia, flooding my mouth with her tart, sweet juices as she gave a squeal of delight.

I heard the voice of the man driving as he called back into the van. "What the fuck's going on back there?"

"Keep your eyes on the fucking road, Donnie!" Lucia shouted back, then moaned happily as I began sliding my tongue up and down along her wet slit, slathering her pussy lips with saliva before flicking my tongue over her clit, eliciting a delighted shiver from her. Then I slid my lips together, slurping at her wet opening and drawing her fleshy labia into my mouth. "That's it, suck my fucking pussy," she hissed, reaching down to run her hands through my hair as I devoured her.

I released her labia from my mouth and went back to work with my tongue, sliding it in and out of her tight opening for a while before pulling out and going after her clit some more, swirling my tongue around it as she writhed. Lucia's breathing grew heavier and more ragged, and she pushed my head firmly into her, mashing her sopping snatch against my face as I lapped at it vigorously.

"That's it, that's it," she gasped, "Keep fucking doing that, you're gonna make me fucking come!" I sucked and licked at her sloppy twat even more frantically than before, saliva and pussy juice dribbling down my chin. Soon her hips bucked up off the bench, her lovely thighs clamped around my head, and her whole body began to shudder.

"OHHHH FUCK YES I'M FUCKING COMING!!!" she screamed with delight, shivering and writhing above me, her pussy somehow becoming even wetter than before, smearing my face with her slick fluids. Finally she collapsed back onto the the bench, her thighs released their grip on my head, and I leaned back.

Lucia sat spreadeagle on the bench, her chest heaving, and I looked appreciatively at the dripping, hairy, delicious, still-quivering mess that was her post-orgasmic pussy. "Holy shit," Lucia giggled, "that was fucking incredible."

I just smiled and nodded, and after a minute Lucia straightened up and sat forward, lowering her face towards mine. "In fact, I liked it so much that I think you deserve a treat. Why don't you get out that nice big dick of yours and pound my pussy?"

Once again, she didn't have to ask me twice. But as I reached for my shorts, the whoop of a police siren sounded behind us, and as we looked through the rear window of the van we saw a park ranger's car, sirens flashing as it gained on us quickly.

"God damn it, Donnie!" Lucia shouted. "I told you to keep your fucking eyes on the road!" Donnie, the driver, had apparently been too intent on watching me eat out Lucia's exquisite twat, and had blown by the park ranger at well over the speed limit.

I felt the van accelerate as Donnie tried to pull away from the ranger's car, but it was clear the heavy van stood no chance of outrunning it. "Fucking great," Lucia muttered, "I guess I have to take care of every goddamn thing. Heinrich, open the door!" she ordered me, all business now, drawing her pistol from her jacket. I obeyed, hardly noticing the wrong name by this point as I slid open the side door and looked out cautiously at the roadside whipping by, as the roar of the engine and wind filled the van.

Lucia looked around at the empty van, then shouted up to Donnie again. "Where the fuck are those caltrops?!"

"In the duffel under the seat!" Donnie called back, and Lucia climbed off the bench and onto her hands and knees, lowering her head to look under the bench. Her skirt was still up around her waist, so her big, beautiful ass was stuck up in the air uncovered, her plump wet opening perfectly framed between her juicy cheeks, the red thong running up over one sweet mound.

Fuck it, I thought, if I'm about to die in some stupid car chase after a case of mistaken identity, I'm at least going to enjoy myself before I go. I pulled down my shorts and stepped out of them, freeing the massive erection that had developed as I was feasting on Lucia. I squatted slightly behind her, still on my feet, and lined my dick up with her wet slit before grabbing her thong where the straps met in back.

Lucia stopped rummaging under the bench and turned her head to look up at me when she felt me pulling her thong. "What the fuck are you doing?" she asked incredulously.

"Just taking you up on your offer," I said, grinning and feeling slightly insane. "It's pounding time!" With one smooth motion, I plunged the full length of my throbbing dick deep into Lucia's slick, hot pussy.

She gave a squeal of irrepressible pleasure as I filled her slippery hole, quickly forgetting the caltrops as she relished the feeling of my shaft, and I began pumping it in and out of her magnificent, squelching snatch with increasing vigor.

"Jesus Christ, guys, focus!" Donnie screamed back at us in exasperation, but this time Lucia just ignored him.

"That's it, baby, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she yelped, wrapping her arm around the pillar supporting the bench to steady herself as I drove into her dripping twat, my body filling with an almost religious joy as I felt her tight delectable tunnel engulf my pole.

Suddenly, in the midst of this mystical fuck-pleasure, Donnie gave a frightened cry and shouted "Oh shit! Hold on!" I l was admiring Lucia's perfect bouncing ass and her pretty pink labia clinging to my thick shaft, but I looked up just in time to see an impossible right turn, practically ninety degrees, directly in front of us. Apparently Donnie had taken his eyes off the road again.

The front of the van jerked right as Donnie wrenched the steering wheel with all his strength, the centrifugal force sending everything flying towards the left side of the van. This was bad for two reasons, which, when combined, were truly catastrophic. One: the door was still open. Two: while Lucia was holding onto the pillar of the bench, my sole handhold was the flimsy thin strap of her cute red thong, already stretched taut over her gorgeous ass.

So as the van swung into its death-defying turn and I was thrown off my feet, my dick popped wetly out of Lucia's delightful pussy and her thong strap snapped easily in my grip, and I tumbled backward and straight out of the open door. My head missed the guardrail by inches as I completed a full backflip and went soaring out into emptiness, certain than I was moments from death, contemplating with surprising calm the mildly consoling fact that Lucia's torn thong, still clutched in my hand, would illustrate to whoever found my body that I had died in the midst of considerable coital bliss.