The Improbable Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde girl took my cock out of her mouth with a noisy sucking sound and raised a hand. "Wait… wait a second… I've got… an idea."

She got unsteadily to her feet and put a hand to her head. "Shit," she giggled, "I'm sooo fucking drunk… but I'm also fucking horny, you know what I mean?"

Oh yeah, I knew what she meant, I thought to myself as she pulled her T-shirt over her head to reveal a white sports bra. She had much bigger breasts than the redhead, who I had now joined on the couch, and they spilled out as she unhooked her bra and pulled it off. As the redhead began licking and nibbling my nipples, I watched as the blonde stepped out of her jeans and tried not to wriggle (I'm horribly ticklish, and having my nips played with can really set me off). We were both stretched out lengthways, our legs intertwined, my hands between her legs or on her breasts. The other girl was a natural blonde, I noticed unnecessarily, as she stepped forward to kneel by the couch.

"My name's Becca, by the way," she slurred with a smile, "pleased to meet you."

"Bob," I said with a nod. Bob's not my real name, and I have no idea why I lied. Perhaps it was something to do with the anonymity of the encounter. Names weren't really necessary, where they? To this day, I have no idea what the redhead's name was, she may have answered, but I was distracted by the fact that there were now two pairs of hands playing with my genitals.

Red was massaging my cock, stroking it, running her fingers over my head and shaft. The blonde, Becca, was alternately rubbing my balls and thighs. I noticed both were careful not to touch each other's hands. Meanwhile, I was fingering the redhead to her second orgasm. With two fingers in her now soaking pussy, I tickled her clit with my thumb. She stopped stroking my cock as she closed her eyes and her moans got louder. Her hips began to writhe against my hand and she put a hand on my chest as she bucked and gasped. Becca, with a hand between her own legs, had taken over wanking duties, pumping her fist hard. She was making little noises herself, and I glanced down to see what she was doing. She saw me look, and pushed her hips forward, spreading her cunt open, so I could see her rubbing her glistening lips.

This was good. This was amazingly good. In fact, this was a little too good. I could feel an orgasm building, a deep throbbing behind my balls. As the redhead came, I switched hands, sliding a fresh finger over her clit, whilst taking my wet fingers to her mouth. She sucked and licked on them greedily, licking her juices off them, and as I leaned in to suck her tongue, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Becca was licking her own fingers.

"Oooh… Christ," sighed the redhead, "Jesus… please, put it in me, fuck me?"

On hearing this, Becca moaned again, her fingers moving faster. "Yeah, I think you should…" she muttered.

"In the back pocket of my jeans," I said to Becca, indicating the pile of my clothes behind her, "there's a wallet, with a condom in it." I didn't need to say any more, as she turned and began scrabbling through the pile, affording me a nice view of her arse, the inviting pink flesh of her cunt just visible. Red reached out and put a hand to my cheek, turning my head back to her, as she resumed stroking my cock. She stared hungrily into my eyes, as I heard rather than saw Becca find my trousers and rip open the velcro of my wallet.

Now, I dislike condoms as much as the next man, but they're a necessary evil. And as much of a pain in the arse as putting one on is, I can tell you now that it's a totally different story when there are four pairs of hands involved, neither of which were my own. I lay there as they ministered to me, naked flesh wherever I looked. Becca held me by the base, fondling my scrotum, as Red unfurled the rubber over the now gigantic head of my cock, stroking it all the way. Finally, she reached the bottom and I was ready.

So was Red. She was moaning urgently as we manoeuvred ourselves into position. With one leg pointing into the air, hooked over the back of the sofa and the other spread in the opposite direction, she held her lips spread wide, still working her clit. I loomed over her, bracing myself as Becca took hold of my sheathed cock and began to guide it into place, still masterbating herself and me. Again, I noticed that they never touched, but was hardly concerned with that as the head of my cock slid into her. Becca took her hand of me as Red moaned louder and reached both hands out to my shaft and gripping me, pulled me into her. The blonde lay down on the sofa with legs spread wide, fingering herself hard as I pushed deep into Red, gasping as I did so.

I began fucking her. My cock felt huge inside her, and she was tight and warm and smooth, and as I slid in and out, she began to meet my thrusts. I didn't look to see what Becca was doing, I was caught up in Red's eyes, as she stared at me, her mouth open and swear gleaming on her breasts. But it wasn't long before Red put a hand on my chest and pushed me up. I withdrew, my cock still throbbing and twitching, anxious to finish the job, and knelt upright as she sat up. I glanced at Becca, who was still watching everything intently, and at this point, was licking her own nipple while she worked two or three fingers inside her cunt.

Red in the meantime had turned, and was now looking at me from all fours, her arse spread in front of me. I didn't know whether this had anything to do with anal sex, but decided not to even risk asking, and took her roughly by the hips and got to my feet. Pulling her slightly to the side, I found that I was at the right height to deliver a short, but hopefully good and hard, fucking. Reaching down under her, I rubbed her gaping pussy, and as she pushed against my hand, guided my cock into her. I started fucking her hard, knowing that I would come soon, the strangeness and excitement all too much for me to hold on any longer. Still, Red had come twice and looked like she was well on her way to a third, and Becca seemed to be right on top of a fairly big orgasm herself, so I wasn't too worried about my performance. Shit, I was really very pleased with myself.

I felt it coming, and with a groan, announced it

"Me too!" howled Red, bucking wildly, a tit grasped tightly in her hand.

Becca nodded, as she bit her lip and glanced down at herself. "Save some for me?" she gasped.

Now, I wasn't sure what she meant, but it was too late. With a cry, I slammed my cock deep into her, grasping her arse and began filling the condom with cum. Red practically bit the sofa in an attempt to muffle her screams of ecstacy, and Becca had risen and now leaned on the table, her breasts swinging as she frenziedly frigged herself. My own orgasm gradually ceased, each spurt of cum affecting me more intensely than the last, until finally my trembling knees gave way and I collapsed on the sofa, my cock waving obscenely in the air.

Becca, it turned out, wasn't quite done, as Red, putting a hand between her legs, turned round. Taking the condom by the base, she gently pulled it up, breathless and gasping. As it came off, cum spilled out over my dick and her hand, and her head darted towards my lap to lick the cum off my shrinking member. She tottered back to the other sofa, still with fingers in her cunt, and as she lay there, licking her hand, she came again, rubbing the cum into her tits.

We sat there for a moment and caught our breath. Red stretched, cat-like, and began to smooth her dress over her hips. Becca still lay naked and spread-eagle, while I pulled my foreskin back over the head of my cock and wiped the sweat from my eyes. No one spoke. As the silence grew more uncomfortable, I began to get dressed. I picked up Becca's top and tossed it on the sofa next to her, but her eyes were closed. Shit, she wasn't asleep, was she? Not a good way to end a night, I thought, being found naked in a club, so I tapped her leg with my hand. She opened her eyes and raised her head.

"Mm?" she asked sleepily.

"You going to be OK?" I asked.

"Oh… yeah," she snorted, fingers trailing between her breasts, "I'm just going to wait here for some security guards," she added with a grin. I didn't really want to know what that meant, but it didn't seem like she wanted to go anywhere soon. I turned to Red.

"How about you?" I asked as I pulled my jeans up.

"Me?" asked Red, "Mmm, I'm fiiiiiine, thank you," she smiled, adjusting the shoulders of her now buttoned up dress, "but I would quite like my knickers back, if that's OK with you."

"Sure," I laughed, and began rooting around on the floor for the panties that had started this whole brilliant escapade.

Well, I found them, and watched as she put them on, staring fondly for what I assumed was the last time at her glorious snatch. There were a few more pleasantries spoken, but then she looked at her watch, picked up the handbag that I'd never seen stashed under the table, and with a sweet kiss on my cheek, she disappeared down the stairs. The blonde really was asleep by this point, and though the devil on my shoulder was advising me to stay and maybe wake her up in half an hour's time, I knew I was done. So I draped her clothes over her, trying to cover as much as possible, and went back downstairs.

The lads were waiting for me when I caught up with them, pretty pissed off.

"Where the fuck have you been?" one asked, "We've been looking all over!"

Well what was I going to say? That they didn't look hard enough? That I'd just had an amazing spontaneous threesome with two staggeringly fine women in the corporate lounge? The hell with that, I told them I was sorry, but I'd fallen asleep, and with what I hoped was a bashful expression on my face, followed them out.

As I was getting into the taxi, I saw the redhead again. She was just coming out of the club, and was putting on her jacket. I sat down and stared at her through the window as she turned and looked back towards the club, wondering who she was with and who she was waiting for. And as the cab pulled away, I saw, and had to chuckle to myself. Of course it was the blonde girl, Becca, who didn't look nearly as unstable and drunk as she had not twenty minutes earlier. They walked off up the street, arm in arm, laughing.

12