The In Laws

Story Info
Sex with his Mother in Law.
1.4k words
4.3
321.1k
41
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers

My Mother in Law is really great, always has a smile and a hug for everyone, cooks the best meals and I found out she cooks in bed too. It was the Christmas Holidays and my In-Laws, Grandma and Grandma, Mel and Sally, came to stay with us since we had the most room to spare. We were having a great time with all the lights and trimming the tree, the women cooking up a feast! Grandpa watching the parades on TV with the kids! Me, just being a pest sneaking food when I could get away with it. It was Christmas Eve. And everyone wanted to go look at the lights around town, so we all climbed into the truck, five adults and 2 kids. It was extremely crowed, but we were all in a good mood so it wasn’t that bad.

My wife sat in front to direct Grandpa around, since he could get lost driving around the corner and our oldest sitting with them the youngest in back with Grandma and myself. We let Markie our youngest sit by the window, him being 2 and a half he loved the lights, staring at them all bright eyed. It wasn’t long before he fell asleep, so Grandma moved closer to me to let him lie down on the seat. We enjoyed the ride almost as much as the kids did, when she leaned over to point something out her breasts would rub on my chest. It ended up with me having a hard on from the nasty thoughts running through my head about her tits. I did everything I could to think of the lights and other things, but nothing worked.

We drove along and she leaned over again when we bounced off a curb as Grandpa cut it too close, her hand landing right on my hard dick as we did! “SHIT!” I thought to myself, what can I say or do? Nothing. Her eyes looked at it as it bulged out in my pants, then at me and smiled as she gave it a squeeze. What the Fuck? Did she just squeeze my dick? My mind was racing and I looked at her as she gave it another squeeze. Well I’ll be damned! She never moved her hand. And since it was dark and my wife was pointing out lights to our other son and Grandpa was doing his best to stay off the curbs. She didn’t have too. She was enjoying my discomfort as she rubbed my dick though my pants, feeling it’s entire length.

She leaned over to my ear and whispered, “I’m going to fuck you tonight!”

Well as it turned out she didn’t, not for lack of trying to get us alone. But it just wasn’t possible. I laid in bed that night wondering what the fuck I was going to do!

The next morning was a blur as the kids opened every present they saw, if it was theirs or not. We all had a wonderful time watching them. Later we ate, and my wife asked if we wanted to go Downtown to watch the parade. I didn’t and my mother in law insisted she would stay and clean up some. So the rest of them jumped in the truck and left. Leaving me alone with my mother in law. I helped her clean up when she asked me if I was shocked when she grabbed my cock. Needless to say I told her yes! She said “If we hurry, we could have at least 3 hours alone.” We cleaned up in record time.

Let me tell you a little bit about my mother in law, She had been a Cheer Leader in College, Thick Auburn hair, she still had her figure along with some of the nicest tits I ever saw. Her shape was like an hourglass. Her ass is magnificent, not bad at all for a woman fast approaching 60. We had just finished putting the last of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, when she grabbed my head and kissed me sticking her tongue down my throat. I grabbed her sweet ass and kissed her back. I was ready to take her on the kitchen counter when she told me “Let’s go to the kids room!” She took off at a run with me right on her ass, watching it shake as she ran upstairs.

Her clothes were off before she reached the bed. Mine were not far behind. My cock was already hard, from my wanting her. She pulled me to her telling me she had wanted to fuck me since the first day I walked into their living room to meet them. And had made up her mind to do it someday. And today was that day! She was ready, willing and able, she was just waiting on me. She didn’t have to wait long.

I moved my face towards hers nibbling her neck as I moved to her full lips. Feeling her still quite firm tits with her nipples poking into my palm as I squeezed them roughly. Her moans excited me as her hand grasped my hard cock and began jacking me off, telling me how good it felt. I was lowering my face down slowly licking and kissing every place I passed. When I arrived at my ultimate goal, I pushed her legs open kissing her thick blood-engorged pussy lips, watching her tremble with anticipation as my lips closed on her pussy. “Turn around!” she told me, I did and her mouth engulfed my cock as I sucked her wet cunt lips digging my tongue as deep as I could into her inviting pussy.

I don’t know what was better, her sucking my cock or the taste of her thick pussy juice as it ran in my mouth. She sucked my whole cock in her mouth as I fucked her face. Her hips thrashing around on my son’s bed as she cried out. Her passion was unbelievable and when she came she unleashed a torrent of her juices in my mouth. I in turn unloaded my spent up sperm deep in the back of her throat, as I thrust my cock in her face my hips jerking in rhythm to my spasming cock.

Without skipping a beat she turned around kissing me deeply while her hand went to my cock, jacking it to keep me hard. Her tongue shot in my ear, then she started telling me all the things she was going to do to me while she had the chance today. That kept my cock hard let me tell you, this woman was nasty and not afraid to let me know it. It made me wonder what happened to her daughter, she was nothing like her mom in bed. Where my mother in law was wild and aggressive, my wife was quiet and passive. Her soft hand, never slowing its movements, as she pulled me on top of her.

Her knees spread open exposing her hairy cunt as it her puffy pussy glistened with my spit and her cum. She rubbed her clit, teasing me asking if I was man enough to handle this. I climbed on her and she held my cock as it slid in her juicy cunt, she gasped as I slammed it fully inside her aching cunt. “Oh FUCK!” she cried out as I speared her with it, “Fuck yes, do mommies pussy, OH SHIT! FUCK ME!” when she started her climax, her hips bucked on me her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me close to her sweating chest. As I pounded her pussy as hard as I could. Her eyes glazed and her breathing was labored as she continued to milk my cock with her tight pussy muscles. I started to fill her with my spunk, my own orgasm as powerful as any I had ever had before.

I was just fixing to make that statement, when I looked in her eyes. They were wide opened staring at the doorway, I turned my head around, and there was my wife and my father in law standing there, holding two sleeping children!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

Thanks,

mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,306 Followers