The Indian Serenade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LSanders
LSanders
399 Followers

At one point, Alex asked her to lie on her back on the sofa and raise one leg while she stared out the window with her arms above her head. As his artist's eye surveyed the pose, he walked to the end of the sofa to adjust the fan gently blowing her hair. The tension growing within him between the aloof artist and the libidinous man caused him to trip over a light pole. He had to lunge quickly to grab the pole before it smashed upon the ground. In doing so, his head fell to the hem of her garment. His eyes were drawn to the intoxicating path leading from her creamy thighs to the dark umber of her sex, flushed and full. He saw her puffy, dimpled labia peel back from her damp chamber. He watched a single teardrop of moisture slide lazily down her slit and cling at the bottom of the crevice. He witnessed the faint outline of her pink bud peeking out from within her dark reddish brown hood. He imagined running his tongue along her tender gash just before placing the purple head of his engorged cock against the seeping entrance of her canal to begin his slow journey into her inner sanctum.

Shawnee, who just a few days earlier would have been traumatized at the thought of a man peering at her sex, especially in its excited, lubricated state, sat motionless. Only her eyes moved as she watched Alex's face and saw the lust intensify as he stared at her, unable to tear his eyes away from the allure of her sanctuary. She wasn't embarrassed; she felt empowered. Here was a gorgeous, talented man whom she'd grown to care about deeply and whom she found insanely attractive frozen with yearning for her and for her body. She'd never felt so alive. She'd been trained by her family to focus on logic and on goals, so this excursion into the realm of pure sensuality was like discovering a part of herself that had remained dormant.

Alex eventually regained enough composure to pull himself away. He looked at her face and started to say, "I ..." But, when their eyes met, he was embarrassed. He rose and mumbled, "Stay there I'll be right back." Alex scurried out the front door. Once outside, he closed his eyes and breathed hard. He knew he had to relieve himself, and he hurriedly unbuckled his jeans, slid them halfway down his thighs and furiously jacked himself. His mind's eye was consumed with every precious detail of Shawnee's pussy. It only took a minute for the first milky rope to spray into the forest air. Six more followed before he was able to slow his hand. His orgasm was so violent that he fell against the wall and had to brace himself for a few moments before he could muster the strength to pull up his pants with trembling hands. As he did, he discovered the huge wet stain on his jeans from his leaking cock. He pulled down the bottom of his t-shirt and hoped it was long enough to cover the wet mark.

While he was gone, Shawnee's hand was drawn to her own sex. She didn't know where he went or how long he would be gone, but she figured the sound of his boots upon the wooden steps would give her a fleeting alarm. Her fingers dove into her hot vaginal channel. Since the thought of getting caught masturbating would have been horrifying, she decided to forego any subtleties and went straight for her clit. She imagined Alex stripping off his shirt and dropping his pants so he could take her right there on the sofa. She conjured the image of his cock and watched him enter her with her mind's eye. She felt his thick head bore past her entrance and slide, hot and hard into the deepest recesses of her sexual soul. She dreamed her hand was his thick shaft bombarding her clit with each passionate stroke. She pushed her sex toward her hand, imagining the feeling of his heavy balls slap against her. As she passed over to the far reaches of orgasmic bliss she tried to envision the feel of his seed spraying her and filling her cavity. Her back arched high and stiffened as she climaxed. At last her body sank into the cushions of the sofa in much needed relief. Her face was hot and flushed. Once she was able to stand, she rose and ran quickly into the dressing room to run water over her face, wash her hands and to wipe away some of the moisture bathing her thighs.

She took a deep breath and was on her way back to the sofa when Alex began trudging up the stairs. He walked in carrying a set of brushes in an attempt to obscure the real reason for his quick departure. Shawnee looked at his crotch and saw that the think line was not quite as prominent. Her pussy tingled at the thought that they had both masturbated to relieve the intensity of what had just occurred.

"Sorry about that. I had to get some things from the truck," he said with false bravado.

"No problem," she said lightly.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in intense work as Alex brought his vision to life. When the light was growing dim, he laid down his brush, wiped his hands and declared that session complete.

"May I see it?" Shawnee asked.

"You're the model. Of course ... you can look any time," he said with a smile.

Shawnee eagerly trotted to the other side of the easel in anticipation. She sucked in a quick breath and her hand flew to her mouth when she saw the rendering he'd completed of her. It was one of the most beautiful paintings she'd ever seen. The way he captured the wisps of her hair and the delicate contours of her slender body were amazing. But, it was her eyes that left her speechless. He not only accurately recreated their shape and color ... he somehow managed to ensnare the dreamy solitude of both the person and the imaginary character she created as she posed. He was focused on her face, watching her reactions. His smile grew as her approval grew.

A tear formed at the corner of her eye and slid down her face. "Alex, I don't even know what to say. You made me look ... look ... beautiful."

"I didn't make anything. I tried to capture as much of your beauty as my skill and talent would enable me to do, but the beauty, Shawnee, is yours. It always has been." He picked up her hand and softly kissed it.

She looked at him with her mouth open and her eyes moist. She started to speak, but he put his hand to her cheek and placed his thumb to her lips to let her know she didn't have to say anything. Her reaction told him all he needed to know.

Alex cleaned up and covered his canvas to protect it as it dried while Shawnee changed into the baggy clothes that now seemed out of place to her. They drove back to campus with Shawnee talking a mile a minute about the day and his talent and the process and everything. Alex mostly just listened and laughed at her enthusiasm.

Three o'clock was now the highlight of her day. Shawnee couldn't wait to see what new vista Alex would discover within her each day. He painted one portrait with her sitting in the window. Another was of her bending over the basin washing her face.

One day, Alex asked Shawnee to walk with him around the grounds before changing. They walked through the woods and came to a creek with an old wooden bench beside it. She sat on the bench as he moved around her to gauge the light. The afternoon light wasn't strong enough to penetrate the thick covering of tree branches. Since the next day was a Saturday, they decided to meet at 7:00 am so the eastern light could bathe the area before hiding behind the trees.

"If you don't have plans, can I buy you dinner?" Alex asked.

Shawnee's face nearly exploded into a smile. "No ... no plans. I'd love to go to dinner with you!" She asked to be dropped off at her apartment first, so Alex said he'd pick her up in an hour.

Each went home, showered and spruced up a bit. Alex wore a blazer, white shirt and chinos. Shawnee fluffed out her hair and let it fall on her shoulders. She'd noticed how Alex responded to seeing her hair fall to its full length. She only had a couple of dresses, but they were killers, she thought. She wore a black dress that clung tightly to her body. It had small gold designs sprinkled throughout. Around her neck, she wore a simple gold chain.

When she opened her front door, Alex's mouth dropped open. She beamed. That's the reaction she hoped to elicit. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said.

They decided to head to the other side of town to a seafood restaurant nestled in a marina. The restaurant's dining room stuck out over the lake. The food was terrific, but it was rarely crowded because most people in the city didn't even know it was there.

Alex held her chair for her, which garnered an approving smile from their waitress. Alex ordered a bottle of pinot grigio. Shawnee felt like a princess. She loved how focused Alex was on everything she said. The waitress described the specials, and Alex lit up immediately when she mentioned Maryland crabs that had been flown in that day.

"Do you mind smashing shells with a wooden hammer and creating a mess?" he asked Shawnee.

"That sounds perfect," she answered. "Kind of like this whole evening." Both Alex and the waitress smiled broadly.

This was really the first time they'd talked about themselves, so Alex took the opportunity learn as much as he could about her. Shawnee's parents met in Arizona. He mom had moved there from Brazil to look for work. Her truck broke down and was towed to a repair shop owned by a gentle man named Sam. Sam was an Apache Indian. He was smitten the moment the long dark legs emerged from the tow truck. He fixed her truck and told her the bill was either $50,000 or dinner with him. She flashed a wide smile at him, and he was hooked.

"So that explains where your exotic beauty comes from," he said.

She blushed and replied, "I have to say my Mom is pretty hot. If I could look a tenth as good as her, I'd be happy."

He took her hand. "You have to make me a promise ... right here ... right now."

"Okay ... what?"

"Never ever for the rest of your life say anything derogatory about yourself or your looks."

"But ..."

"No ... not one more word like that ... ever!"

"That's not going to be easy. I've never thought of myself as attractive ... at least until I saw myself in your paintings."

"I'm certainly glad I could open your eyes, but all I do is paint what's already there."

"But, the way you see me is so different from the way I see myself."

"Then, wise up!" She smiled shyly. "We are not leaving this spot until you promise me. I mean it." She looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't joking.

"Okay. I'll try."

"Nope ... not good enough. I want a promise."

She rolled her eyes a bit but held up her hand in a Girl Scout salute and said, "Okay ... I promise not to put myself down anymore."

He smiled. "Now, we have to seal that promise so it doesn't escape." He rose slightly from his chair and leaned in to kiss the soft full lips he'd fantasized about. The kiss was sweet and gentle ... just like Alex. She closed her eyes and didn't breathe until the kiss was complete. Her eyes remained closed for a moment even after he returned to his seat. He rested his chin on his hand and smiled, watching her reaction.

Shawnee sighed deeply and said, "That was the best kiss ever," as she slowly opened her eyes. "You can do that any time you want." Alex took the cue and leaned over to kiss her again. This time, she put her hands around his neck, and they opened their mouths so their tongues could meet. She loved the feel of his soft lips upon hers. She loved the way his tongue probed her mouth and invited her into his. That was the moment she realized she was falling in love with him.

When they finally broke their embrace, the waitress waited momentarily for them to recover and then popped over to ask if there was anything else.

"Do you want some more wine or would you like to go back to either your place or mine?"

"I think maybe just the check," she said to the waitress.

The waitress smiled and said, "Right away."

Alex and Shawnee went back to her place. She was acutely aware of what was about to happen, and she thought it might be easier to be in her own environment. Alex stopped on the way and bought a bottle of champagne.

Before the door to her apartment had even closed completely, Alex pulled Shawnee tightly into his arms and kissed her with a passion he didn't want to display in the restaurant. Shawnee's fingers weaved through his soft blond hair. She rubbed her thigh against the pronounced bulge in his pants and felt a small gush of liquid flow into her panties.

Alex picked her slight body up in his strong arms and carried her into her bedroom. Their lips never parted during the journey. He laid her on the downy comforter and tossed his jacket to the side of the room without breaking eye contact. He moved beside her and wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her with an animal passion that took Shawnee's breath away. He stopped long enough to pull his shirt out of his pants and pulled it over his head. She surveyed his firm chest and tight abs. Then she threw her arms around his neck to renew their kisses.

She placed her hand over his cock, and Alex stiffened at her touch. He unbuckled his chinos and pushed both his pants and boxers down so she could touch his skin. Shawnee's eyes were closed as she began exploring the heat and ridges of his stiff penis. She cupped his balls and ran her hand up the entire length to the tip, which was leaking slick fluid. Alex used his feet to kick off the remainder of his pants luxuriating in being naked next to her.

He used one of his hands to slide the zipper of her dress all the way down. She pulled her arms from the garment and pushed it past her trim hips. Alex expertly unclasped her bra and slid one hand under it to finally touch the breasts and nipples he'd been seeing in his makeshift studio. Her breasts were smooth and firm. He didn't have to break his kiss to look at them since their cone shape and puffy caps were etched into his brain. As his fingertips explored them he mentally saw each freckle, the mole on the inside of her left breast, the soft underside curve as they rose off her chest and the dimples of her stiff nipples that always seemed to be at attention.

Shawnee lifted her ass off the bed and tugged the black pantyhose down her legs along with her thong. Alex didn't need any more of a hint. He thrust a hand between her silky thighs to touch the oasis he'd seen in his mind a million times since their encounter a few days earlier. It was everything he'd imagined. The swollen lips of her pussy invited his hand and his body into her most private chamber. She was so wet that he felt compelled to break off their kiss long enough for him to suck her nectar off his fingers. That act was so erotic that Shawnee unleashed another small gusher of clear liquid that ran down the crack of her ass.

Alex began moving his head down her body and stopped to suck her nipple into his waiting mouth. She breathed deeply as he rubbed her nipple against his tongue. His journey continued as her heat and panting increased. He moved between her legs and felt his pulse quicken as he took in the full beauty of her pussy for the first time at such an intimate distance. She arched her back as he ran his tongue up the length of her soaked slit. His tongue fought past her labia to reach tantalizingly into her sex. He moved his mouth over her hood and gently coaxed her clit from its protector.

He inserted one, then two fingers into her and felt the unexpected barrier within. Shawnee stiffened as he hit the wall.

She rose up on her elbows and looked at him, and said, "I'm sorry."

He was confused and asked, "Sorry?"

"This is my first time," she explained.

"We all have a first time, but what does 'sorry' mean?"

"I thought you'd be disappointed to discover you were in bed with a virgin."

He stopped and moved up so he could look directly into her eyes. "Shawnee, everything about you fascinates me. I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop dreaming about you. I can't stop imagining how you look and feel and taste. I feel so honored to be invited into your bed that there's nothing you could possibly that would disappoint me. Can't you see that? Can't you feel that?"

A tear formed in her eye. "I think so, but I was so afraid to let myself feel that way in case it wasn't true."

He put his hands on either side of her face and looked deeply into her eyes. "Believe it. It is true. It is real. And, I hope I don't freak you out by saying this, but I'm falling in love with you." Her eyes flooded with tears. "I don't even know how to describe the connection I feel with you. It's ... It's like a primal bond that starts with my heart and ends with yours." She was now sobbing. She moved his hand from her cheek to her mouth and kissed it. "Are those tears of joy or tears of 'Oh, shit ... this dude is moving way too fast?'" he asked.

She laughed at the concern on his face and in his voice. "They're definitely tears of joy." His face softened in relief. "When you kissed me at the restaurant so gently, I knew I was falling in love with you, and it scared me to death."

"Why?"

"Because you're so handsome and talented and funny ... you could have anyone. I worried that you wouldn't want me."

He sighed. "I wish I could pull you inside my heart so you'd know how I feel about you. I wish you could look out my eyes to see how beautiful you are. I wish you could feel my excitement every time you walk into a room. I wish you could feel how hard my dick gets every time I look at your stunning face and sexy body. I wish, Shawnee, you could see yourself the way I see you."

She smiled as she wiped her eyes. "Give me time, my love." She reached down and wrapped her finger around his erection. "Right now, I really want this inside me."

"Are you sure? We can always wait if you're not ready."

"I've never been surer of anything in my entire life. If you don't put this beautiful penis inside me this instant, I'm going to have to attack you!" He smiled at her; she smiled at him.

Alex moved between her legs, and Shawnee immediately wrapped them around his body. He kissed her while he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her dewy gash. She held his head and continued kissing him as he began his cautious descent into her. Alex let her hands and her breath and her lips be his guide. He moved slowly in and out of her, letting her adjust to her first male invader. He inched his way until he hit her hymen.

She lifted his face so she could look into his eyes. "It's okay, my love. I know it's going to sting, but I also know that sting will be replaced by passion."

"I just hate the thought of hurting you."

"That's what makes it okay," she said with a warm smile. "Just kiss me make it one quick plunge."

Alex began kissing her slowly and deeply. He pulled out and plunged hard into her. Shawnee gasped and squeezed her eyes shut. Once she'd relaxed and let out a breath, Alex looked at her with tears in his own eyes. She looked at him with deep love and used her thumbs to wipe away those tears. Then she kissed his eyes. "Okay ... now I'm ready for the good stuff." He swallowed and smiled at her.

He began moving very slowly and steadily picked up speed as he felt her relax and begin responding to him. As he felt the walls of her vagina ripple and grip him, he kissed her neck and her ears. "I love you, Shawnee," he whispered intimately to her. She kissed his cheek and pulled him tighter to her with both her legs and her arms.

Alex'd had his share of lovers, but the intensity of this experience was new to him. He worked hard to bring them to simultaneous orgasm. He ground his cock and his pelvis into her clit with each stroke. He rubbed one nipple between his fingers and sucked the other. He felt her body give itself over to her carnal desires as she writhed against him. Alex felt his balls tighten and knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer. He wet his fingers with his mouth and moved his hand so he could gently massage her clit. Instantly, the added pressure pushed her to a new level of passion, as she panted and buried her head against his chest.

LSanders
LSanders
399 Followers