The Infatuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katherine leant in, brushing Miranda's flesh softly delicately with the tip of her tongue. Each touch sent a quiver up Miranda's spine. Katherine ignored the gasps, and the pain as Miranda's fingers grasped her own hair, tugging softly. Katherine was too high to notice the pain, as she had succumbed the object of her desires, as she kissed, nibbled her labia, her fanny lips; feeling Miranda quiver with increasing intensity.

Miranda spread her feet wider, as she leant into the door for support. Miranda was close, and she had to cum, here now. The events of the previous hour had caught her of guard. Despite the shock of what she first saw, and heard, her own body, her own sexuality had responded differently, has she became aroused, a fact that Katherine had discovered.

Her legs apart, Katherine accepted the invitation as she leant in, flicking Miranda's clitoris with her tongue, flicking before her teeth joined in, softly biting the prominent clitoris, as it exposed itself from its protective hood.

Miranda sighed deeply, her fingers clenching Katherine's hair more intently, before she let out a yelp, a loud cry of pain, of desire. Katherine had just inserted two fingers, brutally into Miranda's fanny, before almost withdrawing them. Slowly Katherine slid the fingers back in, before almost withdrawing them again. Katherine was finger fucking the hotel maid; in her room as she continued to kiss, bite nibble Miranda's clit.

**********

Exhausted, and in their soft embrace, they drifted to sleep, spent of their energy. Miranda was curled up in a ball, the foetal position, her head resting on Katherine's breast, as Katherine held Miranda closely, almost in a motherly manner, the sound of the birds filling the room, the soft breeze bellowing the curtains out into the room.

12