The Initiation

Story Info
Her first night with her master
2.2k words
4.11
25.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fungurrl
fungurrl
10 Followers

It was a week since she had been sent here; a week in which her life had changed completely. In many ways she was still not clear about what had happened.

She remembered coming back home one day, to find her house locked and a large suitcase standing on the porch. There was a letter for her from her parents telling her that they had to go away in a hurry and could not make proper arrangements for her. She was to spend the rest of the year with one of her father’s friends in the country. The school had apparently been informed and she was to be picked up in an hour.

Barely had she registered the contents of the amazing letter, when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to look into the large muscular back of a stranger, who was walking away with her suitcase. She followed wordlessly, tears streaming down her cheeks. As she got into the pickup van, she tried to look at the man with whom she had to live from now on.

He was in his late thirties, and very well built. She could see the muscles in his arms through the cut of his jacket as he drove. His blond hair covered with a hat and a hint of stubble on his cheek, completed the picture.

“I got a call from your father today morning when you were at school. He told me about the problems he was facing and I agreed to help him out. You need not worry about the whereabouts of your parents for a while. You will be living with me at my farm till they get in touch again. I am Robert you may call me Rob. I am afraid, I will not be able to send you to school. Let’s see how you can make yourself useful at the farm.”

The words seemed to hit out at her from nowhere. For the rest of the journey she seemed to hear only the words without making any sense of them; she saw only the words in the letter dancing in front of her eyes and did not know where she was going. Everything had happened too fast for her to understand or even care about what the future had in store. Right now she was working on autopilot.

Rob looked at the dazed face of Elena, with a grim look in his eyes. He knew that her parents had fled the country after embezzling huge amounts from his firm. They had remembered their daughter only at the last minute while fleeing and that as payment for their debts.

He remembered the deal he had made with her father. The chance to get away with robbery for the price of an eighteen-year-old’s life.

Looking at the man’s hungry eyes, his wife’s hunted look, he knew he was doing the girl a favor by getting her away form the clutches of her father. If she had half as good a body as her photographs suggested it would not be long before her father was prostituting her. It had been Rob’s idea to make the mother write the letter and then to wait for her return.

While Elena looked ahead numbly into the unknown, Rob appraised her body. She was fair and petite. He could see the white sweat soaked blouse sticking to her curves, her bra-free breasts bouncing as the road roughened. The short gym-skirt did nothing to hide those white creamy thighs. A few strands of hair escaped the ponytail and were covering her eyes.

Despite telling himself again and again that he did not have any intentions to molest the teenager, Rob could not control the bulge in his pants. Within ten minutes of driving, he knew he was going to make good the deal. The teenager was going to pay heavily for her father’s deeds. And her job would start that very night.

When they reached the farm and Rob stopped the vehicle in front of a gate, Elena came back to reality with a jolt. She looked for the first time around her and knew that life as she knew it was over for good. She had no idea how long they had been driving or how far; whether she was in the same state or not, nothing. She only knew she was Here, wherever that here was.

As she got out of the pickup; she saw Rob pick up her suitcase; too used to the silence between them, and not trusting her voice, she followed him wordlessly, into a room in the back of the house. She noted that the only entrance to the room was through the main hall. The bathroom (and there was only one in the house) was at the other end of the house, attached to Rob’s room and she would have to walk the entire length of the hall to use it.

As, she finished unpacking, moving her small stock of clothes into the closet; She saw Rob walk in with a glass of Orange Juice.

“You must be tired and hungry. Have this, we can talk later,” Rob said as he placed the glass on the table by the bed and walked out.

Till now Elena had not realized how hungry or thirsty she was. She drained the glass in one gulp and went out to look for more. She saw a pitcher on the kitchen table. She had another glassful and then another. As her hunger was sated for the time, the events of the day hit her and she wanted nothing more than to lie down and cry. She ran into her room and no sooner had her head hit the pillow that she passed out.

When Rob was sure that Elena would be totally unconscious, he entered the room. He had added a sleeping draught to the juice and while one glass would have helped her sleep for a couple of hours, with the amount she had consumed, Elena was not going to wake up before morning.

His original intention had been just to help her sleep so she could forget the trauma, but Elena had unwittingly made things bad for herself. While he was planning to seduce her slowly, her unconsciousness only meant that she was going to become his lover this very night.

He straightened her body and then unbuttoned her blouse feasting his eyes on the creamy white breasts, the small nipples perking up under cold air. He picked Elena up and slipped the blouse off her body. Unhooked the skirt and threw it away too. He was amazed at the reaction the young body laid out in just white cotton panties was having on him. He quickly took off his clothes and then cut away Elena’s panties.

He pried apart the unconscious girl’s legs, and started playing with the unshaven pussy. As his fingers found her clit, he pressed his mouth to one inviting breast pinching the other nipple with his fingers. Even in her sleep, Elena’s body began to respond.

As his ministrations became more frenzied, Elena started moaning moving her body more and more into his hands, arching towards his lips, thrusting her hips up to meet the wonderful sensations that the fingers brought to her body. As he noted her involuntary reaction, Rob began playing with her clit, slipping one finger and then two up her cunt. He grunted with satisfaction when his fingers touched the thin wall of her hymen.

He took Elena’s hands in his own and used it to masturbate his 9 inches thick shaft. When he was sure he could wait no longer, he stopped playing with her clit. By now Elena was close to cumming, though still unconscious.

Rob pushed his cock head into the waiting hole, sensing the young body arch up to receive the invader. Even though he risked waking her up, his need now was so strong that he drove his entire length into her in one single thrust. He felt the thin wall of her virginity break and her frail body almost jumped into his with the force of the invasion. He drew out of her as he feared she would waken before he was through and then drove into her again as his need overrode all his qualms.

There was only way out for him now and that was driving him insane as hard as he was thrusting in her. Elena’s tight hot cunt, her helplessness against his assault, her arousal and the reaction of her still unconscious body to her first sexual experience all combined to increase his desire.

The deeper he thrust in her, the more she seemed to mold to his body. As he used her body Rob noted with satisfaction when Elena’s soft cries of pain turned to slow moans and then deep grunts to match his pace. As her body adjusted to his penis inside it Elena began moving with him unwittingly helping him rape her.

When he had first entered her, Rob was sure that he could hold out no longer, but Elena’s cunt made him hornier still, he could fill himself growing larger and larger in her, and then after what seemed like hours to him, he felt himself cumming deep inside her.

As surge after surge of his seed filled Elena’s body, Rob knew he hadn’t had enough. The night was still young and he wanted to possess every inch of Elena’s body before she awoke. He was going to master her, before she regained control of her faculties. Her body was going to belong to him from that night on and Elena was never to have control over her life again.

As the thought of possessing her aroused him once again Rob began pounding into Elena’s tight cunt once again. She was wet enough with their combined juices and this time Rob didn’t waste any time trying to please her.

His lips which till now had been sucking on her breasts starting biting her nipples, chewing them raw, his hands no longer gentle with her body, began to fondle her, pinching her nipples, her thighs; his tongue pushed into her mouth and he started fucking her mouth with his tongue as savagely as he was fucking her body.

Perversely, now he wanted her to see who her master was. When he felt her body stiffen with her first orgasm, a wild desire in him was satisfied and he came inside her once more.

A few minutes later, he checked up on Elena. She was still unconscious, there was a pool of their mixed cum between her legs with some traces of blood from her hymen. On her breasts and her thighs he could see the marks of his teeth and lips. Her lips were swollen and her nipples were still perked up due to the exposure.

Rob took some pictures of Elena just as she lay, then he rearranged her body and took some more pictures with close-up shots of her private parts.

Half an hour later he had cleaned up her body and shifted her to his bedroom. As his hands touched her, he could see her body responding to him. Her breasts would perk up, her body arch-up and her legs part all on their own volition. Even though she did not know it, her body had been mastered.

Rob decided to train Elena to be sex-slave before he let her regain consciousness. It was important to him that this sexy teenager never discovers that she had been used without her consent.

She had to trust him completely and only him. She had already been betrayed by her parents and she had lost her virginity without discovering the pleasures of a sexual union. Now if she was to live with him she had to believe that Rob was her only protection in this world.

Rob was, therefore, going to keep her drugged and train her body, so when she did awaken she would think it was she who seduced him, not the other way round.

He checked on her vital signs and then raised her up to lean against him. In her drugged state he fed her and then put her to sleep. The food contained the pills he had added to her juice and were only going to ensure that Elena did not wake up before Rob wanted. They were not going to harm her body in any way, only ensure that she remain in a dreamless sleep.

Rob then setup monitors around the room to constantly check her blood pressure and heart rate as well as other vital signs so she would be completely safe. He then set to work in that room. He changed the curtains to thick black drapes, and covered all the windowpanes with dark paper.

Then he set up an elaborate system of cameras around the room so every movement in the room was recorded. The monitors he set up in his living room. He connected the instruments monitoring Elena’s health with an alarm system, so he would be instantly alerted in case he inadvertently gave her a higher dosage than she could digest.

Once Elena’s well being was ensured, Rob slept next to her holding her in his arms.

The enslavement of Elena’s body would begin in the morning.

fungurrl
fungurrl
10 Followers