The Initiation Ceremony

Story Info
Hubby comes under his wife's sexy spell.
4.2k words
4.32
55k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FRIDAY A.M

"Don't forget I'm out at Carrie's hen party tonight." Jo said, as she was just leaving for work.

"Carrie, your secretary?"

"That's right, Carrie my very sexy secretary."

"Will you kiss a girl and like it?"

"You wish!"

"A boy can fantasise."

"Well let's hope Carrie's got some nice fantasy games lined up. Or a male stripper or two."

And with that last remark my wife disappeared into her day. Leaving me with a raging hard on. I was taking a much needed holiday, Jo hadn't got any vacation days left to take and there was no DIY jobs that needed doing in the house.

So, as the saying goes, the devil finds work for idle hands.

I opened Jo's laptop and looked at her history page. Pretty standard stuff...cute cottages by the sea, fashion trends, Style magazine, dozens of medical related sites (Jo's a doctor), M & S, holiday destinations, iPlayer, SKY TV, shoe shops (dozens of them too), Facebook, Literotica, hotels, trip advisor...hold on. What the hell is 'Literotica'?

I opened the tab and discovered a website dedicated to erotic literature. My penis, which had become flaccid, suddenly sprung to life again. Especially when I saw that my wife had created a username - Dr Luverotica - and had created a profile page for herself.

Trembling I clicked on her profile and saw a brief biographical sketch, a list of favourite stories and...a picture of her dressed in a black micro skirt with fishnet stockings and hot red panties clearly visible. My cock was now throbbing and I couldn't resist giving it a quick squeeze through my pyjamas. My wife looked like a little hottie. Her blue eyes sparkled in the picture, her blonde hair bounced teasingly on her shoulders and her gorgeous smile was both flirtatious and naughty. She was wearing a pink shirt that had the top three buttons undone so that her ample cleavage, though covered in a red lace trimmed balcony bra, was wonderfully inviting.

Now I pulled my cock out from underneath my pjs and started gently stroking it. Maybe I should have been angry by what Jo was getting up to behind my back, she's always been incredibly conservative in the bedroom, though her remarks this morning before she left for work had become the norm over recent weeks, so instead I felt strangely turned on and excited. If my wife was indulging in some erotic literature that had to be good for our relationship. Didn't it?

I clicked on another tab and it sent me to her own, and, as yet, unfinished story: A Witch's Paradise...

The story opened in Jo's office, she described firstly what she was wearing...basically the same outfit she had on in her profile picture together with some black leather high heels. Then she described OUR sex life..."routine, predictable, a bit dull, but generally okay..." I was upset, but had to keep reading. "Thing is I love Dan, adore him actually, but he has no fantasies or none he's sharing with me and I've found myself becoming more and more attracted to some of the drug reps who come to sell me their latest product."

Shit! That can't be good. I don't want to lose Jo. She is gorgeous, I just never knew she was...kinky. I continued to read torn between feeling angry, concerned and upset, but also drawn in by her simple, hypnotic and somewhat arousing narrative..."Jamie would be a good candidate I guess. He's ten years younger than me, athletic, blonde, extremely attractive, but I'm also increasingly fond of older men...Gavin the radiologist with his huge hands that can only mean one thing and Maurice, the porter, who is always checking me out. Yes, be nice to feel either of those or all three of those hunks between my legs..."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I had to read that passage over and over again, trying to make sense of it. You see, these guys were real. I heard Jo mention them on more than one occasion. This wasn't fiction - it was a blend of fantasy and reality. And it was scaring the shit out of me..."Yes, be nice to feel either of those hunks or all three of them between my legs..." Fuck! But what I read next brought my cock immediately back to life...

"But I've also started noticing Carrie, my secretary a lot more. I love her brown eyes and stark, raven coloured black hair, her fit body and large sexy ass that's nearly as big as mine. She dresses so sexily for work. I feel strangely compelled to do the same. She's ridiculously flirtatious with all the doctors (including me), even though she's getting married soon, and I've started fantasying about feeling her lips on mine and having her hands on my tits..."

Wow! Jo had my full attention now. my cock was straining for relief, I could feel my ball sac firing up like a piston engine. Fucking hell, this was so fucking naughty, but so fucking hot.

"Carrie's a witch and I wonder, sometimes if she's cast a spell on me. For ever since she became my secretary a few months ago I've noticed a real change in my thinking and in my behaviour. I've started reading and watching porn and imagining Dan and I dressing as tarts or maids or witches. I'd love to see Dan dressed as a hot sissy in stockings and panties and a basque. And I can't stop watching The Rocky Horror film and visualizing Dan getting fucked by a tranny..."

Suddenly, it all clicked. Jo had insisted we watch The Rocky Horror film last weekend and afterwards we'd had our best sex in ages...she was probably fantasying about me dressed in her lingerie being shagged by a fucking tranny. Shit. Where the hell is this leading? And why do I feel so fucking aroused?

"I wonder if I could persuade Josh, my gay manager, to join us in a menage a trois? Oh how fucking hot would it be to see my hubby kissing another guy? The two of them wearing lipstick and dressed like slutty maids? And then Josh, fucking Mr Muscle that he is, could fuck me in front of my sissy hubby..."

My hands were shaking now. I've never been attracted to guys in my life. But reading my wife's words was like drinking some stupefying concoction. I took her laptop upstairs with me and went into our bedroom. I removed my pyjamas and pulled out a pair of Jo's panties - a pink frilly pair. I didn't put them on, but instead wrapped them round my cock. I loved the feel of the material as it glided up and down the length of my raging penis.

"Carrie's just interrupted my thoughts. She came in to invite me to her hen party. She looks stunning this morning, so sassy in her black skirt and simple white shirt. Her hair resting effortlessly on her shoulders and her scarlet lip gloss inviting a kiss. When she handed over the invitation and gave me a hug it was all I could do to resist seducing her on my office table. And she knew it - she blew me a kiss on the way out. Now I'm typing this with one hand, my other is stroking the gusset of my damp panties. I need relief so badly..."

Huge fucking ditto, I thought, unable to contain my need for release any longer. My cum sprayed Jo's pink frillies with jets of salty liquid. Afterwards I showered, put the pink frillies and some other stuff in the washing machine, went for a walk, and took in a movie. But when I got back I felt ridiculously turned on again.

FRIDAY P.M

I opened up Jo's laptop again...and read the final couple of paragraphs of her unfinished story...

"When I tore open the envelope containing Carrie's invitation, a small, folded sheet of paper fell out of the envelope. On it Carrie had scrawled the following message:

Jo, you know I practice witchcraft. My main interest is sex and lust spells. I have quite the success rate. You are the sexiest 40 year old I've ever known and I've been attracted to you ever since we met. I want to eat you for supper, to feel your hot lips on mine. I want to take you to my bedroom and seduce you all night long...I see a fire in you that needs to be stoked. A rampant desire for lust and sex with lots of people. But you'll need to become a dominatrix at home first and turn your hubby into a sissy plaything. This is actually very easily done. I can teach you the chant, the spell you'll need to use. Ask me anytime. And soon we can be lovers and have men fucking us both whenever we want. Please join me in my witch's paradise. Your friend and soon to be lover. Carrie xx

"Oh Carrie...my lover? How amazing would that be..."

Fucking hell! That's where it tailed off. I wanted to scream. I wanted to shout. I wanted...I wanted to watch!

It was now 8pm - Jo would already be on her way to Carrie's hen party. I needed to find out where it was and crash the party. Stealthily of course. But I had to be there. If my wife was going to get seduced tonight by another woman -as I suspected she was - I wanted, needed, to see it. I didn't feel even an ounce of jealousy. And the stuff about a spell, what a load of fucking nonsense. But, hey, if they believed it and wanted to act on it, that was okay with me. Besides I did feel excited by the thought of becoming Jo's sissy little tranny sex slave. In fact, so turned on was I by that thought that I decided to go and try on Jo's underwear.

The first thing I did, after removing all my clothes, was look at Jo's profile picture again. Wow, she looked so sexy. So hot. So naughty. Shaking all over I reached into her underwear draw and pulled out a pair of vintage black knickers. Jo often wears these for work - as she indicated herself - she has a fucking big sexy ass - and I knew therefore however excited I got -my cock would be hidden in the satin material. When I pulled the panties over my own ass and tucked my cock inside it was like I'd found treasure. The feeling was intensely exciting. I was instantly aroused. Why have I never done this before?

I wanted to keep going - adding a bra, stockings and even some lipstick. But I knew if I did that I'd never leave the house. So I simply dressed in trousers (my jeans barely covered the top of the vintage knickers) and a white cotton shirt.

Now I had to find out where the party was. I thought about ringing Jo under the pretension of picking her up later to find out where it was taking place. But I knew that would arouse suspicion. Jo had called me earlier in the day and told me not to wait up.."I'll be late. So I'll jump a cab." It was then that I had a piece of luck. Jo had left the invitation on the mantelpiece. And there was Carrie's address emblazoned upon it.

Tucking the card in my pocket I went outside. Jo and I live in an apartment block so I had to go down in the lift to the garage. I was still shaking when I got there and dropped my keys by my vehicle. I kept thinking someone would just look at me and know I was wearing my wife's knickers, but I couldn't turn back now. I really did feel like I was under some hypnotic trance. And the panties felt so lovely against my cock and ball sac. No, I was committed now. Come what may.

I entered Carrie's address on my SatNav. It was going to take a good three quatrers of an hour to get there. But the time went fast. I kept picturing my wife on her back, Carrie bent over her wearing a starp-on dildo and fucking my wife senseless as I watched from a wardrobe rubbing my panty clad cock.

CARRIE'S PLACE

Carrie lived in a beautiful rural location. In fact, though I managed to eventually find the place - my SatNav went crazy for a while and I had to leave my car and head across a field to a great big fucking country estate. Whoever she was marrying must be rolling in it I thought.

I tread really carefully fearing setting off some alarm or a pack of feral dogs. But all was good. There was only peace and tranquility. At first I thought I'd come to the wrong place as much of the house was in darkness. But then I spotted my wife's car. I had no idea what I was going to say to Jo if I bumped into her. But I had her Literotica account as some leverage so I reasoned I could bluff my way out of any difficult predicament.

By now, though still acutely nervous, I had enough courage to simply try the front door. It opened without making a creak or a whine. I was inside. Still, there was no sound coming from anywhere. I was perplexed. Maybe they've all gone out somewhere else? But no, for suddenly I heard a fain chanting. It was coming from behind a door halfway down the hallway.

I removed my shoes and leaving them in the entrance for a quick escape, crept ever closer to the origin of the chanting. I opened the door everything within me begging it not to need oiling. I got my wish it was as a quiet as the front door.

The chanting grew louder. And I heard male voices mixed in with lots of female ones. The chant was indistinct, but its melodic rhythm beckoned me on down the stairs. I followed the voices until I reached the bottom. now I could see candlelight and as I crouched trying to hide in the darkened areas I saw at least a dozen stockinged legs and flowing red capes. Intrigued I looked up and saw an altar and there my wife laying on a bed of cushions being fondled by hands and mouths her breasts exposed, her nipples inflamed. She was sighing with pleasure. Anxiety gave way to arousal. Then the chanting stopped.

"He has arrived."

It was Carrie's voice. We'd spoken numerous times on the phone. A series of dim electrical lights were suddenly switched on. Now I saw, underneath their capes, everyone was dressed in stockings, panties and a basque, including several men.

"Bring him here." It was Carrie again. Two of the men approached me. I didn't struggle as they took me by my arms and led me into the inner chamber. I passed my wife who simply smiled and licked her lips. The guys placed their hands on my shoulders so I would kneel in front of Carrie.

"Remove his clothes...but leave his panties on."

How the fuck did she know I was wearing panties? I was beginning to think there was something to this witchcraft stuff after all.

"Daniel, put these on...and this."

Carrie handed me a pair of sheer black stockings, a basque...and some red lip gloss. I followed her orders completely feeling under her spell now. But still a willing participant.

"Good. Now turn round and show your wife."

For the first time I could properly see Jo now. She looked stunning. Like me she was dressed in stockings and panties. and was wearing a similar red-coloured lipstick. She looked hot as hell.

"Told you we could do it, Jo."

"I always believed you Carrie."

"Daniel you may kiss your wife."

I kissed Jo passionately - she responded like a dog on heat. I'd never seen her like this. Time seemed meaningless. All there was was the pleasure and the sexy narcotic of this weird experience. I found I wanted to indulge her every fantasy. However depraved it might be.

"That's enough for now Daniel. Leave some for the rest of us."

I turned and faced Carrie again. She looked every inch the sexy witch she was trying to portray.

"Now Daniel. Tonight, both you and your wife are going to be initiated into my harlot's coven. Once the ceremony is over you will be Jo's sex slave. Whatever she wants she can have. Any man. Any woman. You must do everything she asks of you and that starts right here, right now. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I want to serve. I want to be my wife's sissy tranny sex slave." My voice felt disembodied. Ethereal. Like it was coming from another world, or some lunatic parallel universe in which I was a pervert.

"Good. Then let us begin the ceremony. Jamie, Gavin and Maurice step forward please."

These were the guys I'd read about. The guys Jo found attractive. As They removed their huge, vibrant cocks from their panties I heard Jo purr with delightful expectation.

"Daniel, Jamie is going to fuck your wife now on this bed behind me. You are going to kneel on the bed and let Gavin fuck you in the ass and you and Jo together are going to give oral sex to Maurice. Jo will give you further instructions."

"Yes mistress." It was the first time I had called Carrie that, she nodded her approval.

Jo and I climbed on the bed, we shared a long sensuous kiss before raising our ass's in the air giving access to Gavin and Jamie. Jamie looked like a male model. I knew Jo was about to have the best sex she'd ever had. But I felt no jealousy. Carrie had put me, perhaps both of us under a spell. And even as I watched the young stud bury his cock in my wife's enlarged, swollen pussy I felt only a thrilling perverted excitement. A hunk was fucking my wife and I was loving it.

I felt some lubrication on my anus and then the unfamiliar throbbing pulse of a man's cock glide into me. Jo turned her head to see it happen her reaction was pure lust.

"That's it, Gavin fuck my sissy hubby with your gorgeous cock. Give him every last fucking inch of your manliness while Jamie fucks me into oblivion."

Both men responded to Jo's expletives by powering through the gears. I thought my ass was going to rip into as Gavin repeatedly thrust like a man demonically possessed. But slowly I got used to the sensation and started to really enjoy myself. That acted as a catalyst and Jo and I kept exchanging Maurice's stiff lovely 7 inches between our mouths hungrily deep throating him in an attempt to be the one to bring him to an eruption. Jo, feeling Jamie's manly cock pulsing to the finish line, sucked more greedily than I did and a few moments I watched her mouth burst with Maurice's cum. A desperate desire came over me and I instantly and deliriously kissed my wife - she understood immediately what I wanted and flicked her tongue and saliva and thereby, Maurice's salty ejaculation into my mouth. It felt hot, sticky, salty, delicious. I craved more of it. At that moment Gavin and Jamie gave a few final thrusts and Jo's pussy and my virgin ass were flooded with more creamy liquid.

Immediately I turned my wife over and like a demented succubus put my head into her gaping pussy and licked and sucked Jamie's deposit onto my tongue and into my mouth. Jo begged me for some and once we exchanged a salty french kiss. The two of us were now overcome with lust and the desire for release.

"Fuck Jamie, darling, Fuck the guy who just fucked your wife. Jamie bend over and let my fucking sissy hubby fuck your ass. Let him run his hands over your stockings and basque, and do the same to him you gorgeous sexy hunk."

Watching me, her sissy hubby, fuck another guy. Flick and suck his nipples and kiss his lovely mouth while caressing his cock, drove my wife insane. She needed an orgasm and she needed it now. That's when Carrie led over James, a back surgeon (I'd heard Jo talk about him frequently and had always suspected she had a thing for him). Jo appeared just as shocked as he did, when she saw him approaching her pussy, his massive 8 inch cock glistening like a thoroughbred in the moonlight that now filled the room.

"James." She cried out. "Oh fuck, Dan. This is James. I've always wanted him to fuck me."

James smiled. I replied on his behalf.

"James fuck my wife. Fuck her tonight. Fuck her tomorrow. Fuck her anytime you want you gorgeous guy. And you can fuck me too."

My wife giggled with delight at this and then Carrie started kissing her lips and running her hands over my wife's tits as James slid into Jo and start thrusting. This was too much for me. Watching this gorgeous older man sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, his red silky crotchless panties nearly touching my face as we moved simultaneously and watching Carrie tease my wife with her tongue was forcing me deeper and deeper into Jamie's gorgeous ass. I loved the feel of his sheer, glossy stockings against mine and how hot he looked in his basque. I kept reaching round so I could kiss him and Jo loved watching our lip gloss get licked by the other as our frantic desire grew to breaking point.

I took Jamie's cock in my hand, it had grown huge and stiff again, and started rubbing it. He loved this and kissed me more frantically running his hands inside my stockings which made Jo and I scream and squirm with ecstasy. Carrie was now kneeling over Jo, her clitoris being licked and sucked by my hot. naughty, gorgeous wife. Behind us we could hear the rest of the partygoers fucking each other as Carrie's hen party turned into a fucking big orgy.

12