The Initiation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The throbbing will stop in a moment," He promised her.

He repeated the actions on her left nipple, leaving a tingling ache in both breasts and another ache between her legs. When He stepped closer to hook the ends of two chains to the loops on the base of her collar, she placed her hands on His shoulders and arched her back in a silent invitation to take her. His eyes glowed as He looked into hers.

"Patience, pet," He murmured. "Your response pleases me, but you need to learn to wait." He threaded the chains from her collar through the clamps on her nipples, then joined them together at the waist with a small ring. She felt him move to her back and bring one chain over each hip. She assumed he used another ring at the small of her back to join the two. Then, he slid the pair of chains between the cheeks of her ass and her swollen cunt lips. He tugged them back and forth, stimulating her clit until she moaned. Then, he finally brought the ends up to hook them into the front ring.

"I'll get you wrist and ankle cuffs and chains for them as well," He told her. "Now, bow to your Master."

She instinctively slide her arms forward, dropping into a subservient position, her arms stretched in front of her, her breasts brushing against the stone altar. Her thighs were spread slightly and her hips raised. The chain was taut against her clit and juices of desire spilled out onto her thighs.

Her Master walked around the altar, examining her from every position, making minor adjustments to her arms and legs until He was satisfied with her pose. She was startled when He brought the palm of His hand flat against her ass, warming her flesh. She jerked a little, and the chain teased her clit and tugged at her nipples. He smacked her several more times and each time the pain of the slap was accompanied by a tingle of desire where the chains rubbed and pulled. When her bottom reached the point where it felt like it was on fire, He stopped.

"That was for forgetting to call me Master," He said. "When we were upstairs. When you knelt before me."

"I'm sorry, Master."

"You will learn," He said. "Just as my followers will also learn that I can be kind and compassionate, as long as My desires are met." He stepped around until His hips pressed against the top of her head. She could feel His hard length through the leather pants. He wound His fingers through her hair.

"If My desires are not met," He said, " then I can become angry and vengeful. You and the others will do well to remember that, my pet."

He tugged her hair until her face was pressed against His erection. "Do you understand, my little slut?"

Rachel breathed in the rich aroma of leather, mixed with the faint smell of His desire. She nodded, her lips brushing against His sheathed cock. From above her head, her Master chuckled.

"Then we shall begin."

12