The Initiation Ch. 02

Story Info
Blaze's name gets changed.
2.1k words
4.43
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a pleasant one, to say the least. Jade and I awoke to begin the preparations for blaze's training period, as well as selecting her new slave name for a party that We were to be hosting later on in the week. I began to draft the contract, to make sure every parameter was established, and that there were no misunderstandings, while Jade went online to begin the search for blaze's slave collar, as well as her new name.

In reflection of the previous night's events, We both realized just how lucky we had just become; blaze has basically fallen into our laps, and quite unexpectedly at that. What was so amazing was the calming effect that the new acquisition has had on the both of Us. Without another moment's hesitation, I stopped Jade's search of blaze's new name.

"We'll call her trinity." I stated.

Jade thought about it for a few minutes. Trinity, in its essence, represents a completion of a triangle, which was exactly what the situation between the three of us was quickly becoming. "That name sounds perfect for her." She concurred.

Now that that was out of the way, the matter of the collar and the contract were now on display for completion. Those two things also didn't take that long at all, either, as Jade found the perfect collar for both trinity's training period, as well as to represent her permanent ownership by Us. Having a way with words, I was quickly able to formulate the contract within the half hour.

By then, blaze had just awakened and headed into the living room to join Us as We were going through the whole process. she was still trying to comprehend the night before, the look was in her eyes.

"Good morning, little one." Jade greeted her. "How did you sleep?"

"Well, Mistress. my mind is still swirling from last night." she replied, trying to hide the smile that was on her face. "I'm still tingling from the pain and pleasure I felt last night, Mistress."

"As well you should be, little one." Jade told her. "This should be the beginning of a very exciting time, for all of us. But for now, I have a surprise for you, later on tonight."

I knew what She meant; as soon as She saw trinity and I together, there was another Dom that She had in mind that would enjoy trinity as much as I do. His name is Lord Ramses, and He has been a close friend of the House for quite some time. So I knew that was who Jade was speaking of.

"Yes, Mistress." trinity replied.

"Besides, you've been such a good girl for Us, We have decided to have you presented to another Dom so that you can show Him what you have learned, as well as the skills you possess." Jade continued. "And about your new name; We have decided to re-name you trinity."

I couldn't help but notice trinity lick her lips in anticipation, as well as smile slightly at the mention of her new name; she had been waiting for an opportunity to make Us proud of her skills. There was no doubt as far as I was concerned, as I had gotten attached to the tongue ring that she so expertly uses to make Me cum every time that she services Me orally.

"Thank you, Mistress. That name fits me very well." trinity replied, her head still cast downward.

"Once you have received your training collar, you will refer to Me as Jade from that point forward. To Me, Mistress sounds so formal, and you are becoming a little bit more than that to Us, little one." Jade stated. "Since you have errands to run for the day, go ahead and do them. We expect to see you back here at around 9 o'clock so that we can get started."

"Yes, Mistress, as You wish." trinity responded before going upstairs to get dressed and head out for the day.

At five minutes before 9, trinity rang the doorbell, on time as always. she immediately undressed at the door and dropped to her knees, which is the ritual she has been trained to do when she enters the house. Jade quietly placed her collar around trinity's neck from behind, and her body just came to life once it was securely fastened.

"Now it's official." Jade gave her a kiss on the lips. "you now belong to Us."

"Yes, Jade, I am Yours." trinity replied.

Jade applied the leash and led her to the living room, where Ramses and I were talking in anticipation of Our little one's arrival.

"Ahh, speak of the devil." I smiled as trinity re-assumed her kneeling position at My feet. "We've been speaking between the two of Us as to what to do to you tonight, My little one. Are you prepared for what the night has in store?"

"Yes, Daddy." was her reply, before lowering her head back down. "I am Yours to do with as You wish." "Good girl, now I want you to meet Lord Ramses, little one. you will address Him as Sir or m'Lord, understood?" as I said it I took My finger and tilted it towards Ramses, so that she could acknowledge His presence.

"Yes, Daddy." She replied, then preparing to speak to Ramses, she stated "Good evening, m'Lord. As You have already guessed, i am slave trinity, property of the House of Excelsior. i hope to be able to provide You the pleasure that my Daddy expects of me."

Ramses replied "I expect that you will as well, trinity. your Master and Mistress have spoken very highly of your skills."

Before trinity could answer, Jade responded "trinity, take care of Our guest while I take care of Daddy. We can speak later, after we're done, yes?"

Next thing I knew, trinity was at Ramses' feet, taking Him orally on one end of the couch, while Jade began sucking Me at the same time. We could hear how well trinity was doing because Ramses was already groaning and growling over how she was servicing Him.

I lost Myself in Jade's lips and tongue around My shaft, and before I felt the orgasm building within Me, I pulled Jade off and hurried around behind Her doggie style so that I could start fucking Her immediately.

By then, Ramses had had trinity on her back, legs spread, masturbating at His command. In the background, We could hear Him repeatedly saying "Damn, such a good slut" over and over again. When He could take no more of her teasing Him with her performance, Ramses eventually ordered her on her knees and began to aggressively fuck her senseless.

The harder that He stroked, the more vocal trinity became, and that only got Us going that much more watching them. Soon, Jade was matching trinity in volume, and the slapping sounds from all the action soon began to drown out the music that was playing in the room.

"I'M CUMMING!!!!!" I heard Jade yell out before the orgasm consumed Her. "Don't stop!!!! Make Me beg for it, baby!!!!!"

We heard Ramses begin to growl louder as well, and it was clear that trinity had done her job well. He began to slap her on her ass before quickening the pace so that He could cum. As He pulled out, Ramses quickly took the condom off and came all over trinity's ass. Temporarily exhausted, He sat on the couch to recover, but trinity immediately started back on Him to get Him hard again.

Jade was still twitching from Her orgasm, so I moved over to trinity and slowly slid inside of her so that she would know it was Me. "Mmmm, Daddy." she gasped as I entered her, and then she re-focused to the task at hand, which was getting Ramses ready for a recovered and horny Jade, who was already playing with Her clit at the sight of Our little one handling both Me and Ramses at one time.

"Good girl, get that dick ready for Me." Jade commanded. "Yeah, nice and hard so He can fuck Me good."

When Ramses could handle trinity's oral services no longer, He moved from her grip and moved to Jade, basically keeping up the same pace as with trinity earlier. That left Me and trinity on the other side of the room.

Once she realized that her concentration was totally on Me, trinity began rocking her hips, as if to tell Me that she wanted to enjoy the ride this time, and to relax a little bit. I just took notice of her ass moving back and forth, My shaft disappearing ever so wonderfully into her wet pussy.

"That's My good girl. Take that dick, girl. Move that sweet ass for Me." was all that I could hear Myself saying, feeling an orgasm building inside Me already. I began to spank trinity's ass, hitting her harder each time she moved into Me. she began to move even faster, nearly screaming as she was coming close to another intense orgasm.

"OH DADDY…. OH DADDY… CAN I CUM, PLEASE CAN I CUM?!?!?!?!" trinity screamed as her body shuddered in delight. All that did was make Me go harder before I felt her cumming all over My dick. It wasn't long before I was cumming as well, and without hesitation, she began sucking Me as I was cumming, swallowing every drop of cum that I had to give her.

Coming out of the zone that I was in with trinity, I finally heard Ramses and Jade going at it like wild rabbits, with an animalistic passion that had trinity and I taking notice. trinity asked Me while they were still going "May I pleasure You some more, Daddy? I'm so horny right now from watching Jade."

I really hadn't fully recovered from the last cumshot, but watching Jade and Ramses gave My body other ideas. My dick sprang back to life as soon as trinity's lips wrapped around it, and since she was already kneeling doggiestyle for Me, it was easy for Me to torture her nipples while she was getting Me hard to fuck her again. I felt her body jerk slightly as I pulled hard on her nipple rings, and with My other hand I reached for the pinwheel that she oh so enjoys so much. Upon raking the pinwheel across her back, going towards her ass, trinity began moaning while still sucking Me, which gave a fantastic sensation that just made Me continue to torture with it.

I heard Jade cumming again, and Ramses was getting close as well. They were still in a doggiestyle position, but She was bent over the back of the couch now, standing up while He was spanking Her to keep Her cumming.

"That's it, FUCK ME!!!" She screamed. Both of them were sweating, and both trinity and I decided that we needed to join in.

Putting Jade on the carpet on all fours again, trinity laid on her back to create a "69" position underneath Jade. Ramses and I switched again, with Him fucking trinity on the bottom, and Me fucking Jade on top. Meanwhile, the girls were licking each other's clits and being fucked at the same time.

This scene went on for about a couple of minutes before I slowed down to make sure I had enough lubrication to enter Jade anally. trinity then slid her fingers into Jade's pussy, finger fucking her while I slowly entered Her, so that She could open Herself for Me.

The next thing I heard was a primal, guttural moan come out of Jade's mouth. Ramses was still fucking trinity through all of this. A series of "OH MY GOD"s and "OH SHIT"s just flowed freely as I began to quicken the pace and Jade really started to open up for Me then.

"Yes, Daddy, fuck Your ass!!!! Fill Me up, Daddy, make Me cum!!!!!!!" Jade was really in a zone now, moving as if She were possessed. I felt Her body jerk once again, and She screamed so loudly that it nearly stopped everyone in their tracks. We heard trinity cumming hard and moaning from underneath Jade, which literally finished Me off as well, cumming deep inside Jade's asshole.

We finally fell out on the couch to catch our collective breath and relax a bit. trinity took her kneeling position at Jade's feet, while Jade stroked her hair to help calm her down.

Ramses was the first to speak. "Yes, You two have quite a little one on Your hands. I quite enjoyed Myself tonight."

"Yes, she was quite a find." Jade answered back. "I can't wait to see how she handles herself in the dungeon next weekend."