The Initiation of Bliss Ch. 4

Story Info
Slave gets Bliss ready for shopping with Master.
2.4k words
4.35
21.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Master wanted her to go shopping with him! Bliss was excited, she wanted so much to please her Master. He had ordered Tamara to prepare her for her first adventure outside the mansion.

Tamara prepared her Mistress by shaving her body, removing the hair from her underarms, legs and pussy. Tamara also ensured that her Mistress was not thirsty, constantly filling her glass of tea, and ensuring that she drank of it. Finally, Tamara went to their closet and returned with a strap-on device that Bliss had never seen before...

A clitoral butterfly. She quickly strapped it to her Mistress, fitting it securely in place over her Mistress's clitoris. She then dressed her Mistress, as her Master had commanded, in pastel blue spandex shorts with a sheer blue halter, incasing her tits. Bliss's nipples pressed visibly against the material, the outline of the butterfly visible through the tight material of her shorts.

Bliss blushed as she looked into the mirror, Tamara grabbed her hand and led her to the front door, where they waited for their Masters arrival.

When the Master arrived he pulled Bliss close to him and hugged and kissed her passionately. "You look so sexy my little one." He whispered. "We are going to have so much fun today."

Tamara handed her Master the remote... She smiled, and was dismissed by the Master. The Master lead Bliss to the limousine, they entered and the Master ordered the driver to proceed to the local Mall.

The Master again kissed her. She felt her pussy moisten, and her nipples harden. When they arrived at the mall the Master escorted her to Victoria Secrets and bought her several matching sets of bras and panties, along with several teddies and other apparel.

Bliss could feel her juices flowing and asked the Master if she could use the rest room, as she did not want to embarrass him by staining her shorts. Her Master smiled and told her she was not allowed to use the rest room... He led her out into the Mall corridor, and they continue to shop.

As they walked, her Master placed his hand on her slender waist, and pushed a button on the remote. Her butterfly device came alive, her knees buckled as the device thrilled her pussy!

Bliss' face flushed as the butterfly fluttered between her legs, she could feel her juices begin to flow, her pussy vibrating as she approached an orgasm...

"Master! She panted. "Not here, someone will see!"

Her Master led her to a reflective shop window, Bliss could see the dark spot forming on her pastel shorts. Her Master then took her hand and they continued to window shop. He told Bliss to walk out in front of him, so he could watch, Bliss continue to walk, putting a distance between her and her Master. Her face was flushed, as she knew others could see the spot between her legs, she was able to hide it for a while, but she knew it was growing.

A young boy came up to her, and motioned for her to bend down, he had something to tell her. He whispered in her ear. "Lady did you pee-pee your pants?" Bliss' face turned crimson, his mother grabbed his hand and dragged him away. "You know you aren't to speak to strangers." she scolded. "But Mommy that lady has pee-peed her pants! Look Mommy she has peed her pants!" The little boy yelled as his mother dragged him along.

Bliss looked back at her Master, her body flush with embarrassment. He had a slight smile on his face, he stared into her eyes, she could feel his power.

The butterfly came to life again, this time it seemed to attack her clit, her knees became weak and Bliss kneeled down in the middle of the corridor as her body betrayed her and an orgasmic wave took her over the edge... She leaned back, supporting herself with her hands, as her hips undulated and she came again.

An elderly gentleman approached her, kneeled next to her and asked her if she was okay, could he help her... Bliss looked into his eyes, took his hand and placed it on her breast.

"Yes!" She hissed. "Give me your cock! I must suck your cock!" She reached for his crotch as the elderly man straddle her body. She unzipped him quickly and reached inside pulling the old man's sizable cock to her lips! She kissed the head of his semi-erect cock, licked the slit, grabbed the old geezer's balls and took him into her throat! She massaged his balls and sucked his cock as it expanded in her mouth. His cock was huge! It was filling her, his pre-cum dripping steadily, coated her throat. His cock must have been at least 12"s long and 4"s thick! He was huge and she had it all!

You could see the huge head slide down her throat as her neck expanded! She felt him stiffen, his monster cock throbbing and his balls pulled against her grip! She knew he would cum soon. Taking him out of her mouth, she stroked his cock and told him to shoot his cum all over her face!

She was stroking him wildly now, wrapping both hands around his cock bouncing on her heels, the butterfly causing her to cum again and again. There was a puddle forming on the floor as her shorts were now soaked and dripping! The old man grunted and thrust his cock through her hands as his initial spurt of white hot cum shot against her forehead, the second burst shot up her nose and covered her lips. She parted her lips and took the rest of him inside her mouth! He filled her mouth with his cock honey, she rolled it around on her tongue, looked him in the eye, glanced at her Master, and swallowed. Spent, the old man fell to his knees trembling, thanking her.

A crowd had begun to form, when the Master interrupted. "Time to go, you're under arrest." He lifted her to her feet, placed her hands behind her back and cuffed her!

"Sir are you going to be okay? The Master asked. "Come down to the station later, and we will fill out the rape charges against this slut." "Ma'am, you had better take your husband to the clinic and get him checked out, he seems a little disoriented."

The elderly woman knelt beside her husband took his still hard cock in her hand and stroked it twice before she tucked it into his pants. "You keep that thing hard darling, when we get home I'll do more then just suck it!" She whispered.

Bliss smiled bent down and kissed the elderly gentleman on the mouth, giving him a lot of tongue. The Master spun her around grabbing her by the arm and escorted her out of the Mall.

Her pastel blue shorts were now a dark blue, visibly wet, soaked with her cunt juice, the Master led her to the parking lot.

"Master, I really need to pee..."

"No, baby you can hold it a while longer." Wrapping a towel around her as they entered the limousine. He told the driver to take them to the Club. "Remember the Club?" he asked. Bliss nodded. "Take off your clothes baby. You know you are not allowed clothing at the Club."

Soon Bliss was naked and a leash attached to her collar. The limousine stopped and the driver opened the door, he took Bliss' hand and helped her from the limousine, the Master followed and then led Bliss into the Club.

There was a spatter of applause as they entered the main room and then as a spotlight dropped onto Bliss, the room burst into an ovation.

A chain fell from the ceiling as two naked beautiful blonde slaves approached her. The room went dark, completely black! Bliss' hands were bound and attached to the chains, a ball gag was also stuffed into her mouth. Her legs were spread, her ankles were bound and secure to the floor. The chains attached to the ceiling raised Bliss' hand over her head. The Spotlight nearly blinded her as it came back on, the audience cheered and applauded.

The Master then announced that Bliss was their entertainment for the evening. He snapped his fingers and the two beautiful naked slaves appeared out of the darkness, the Master nodded and the slave approached Bliss. One began massaging her breast, the other, her baby smooth vulva. Bliss' nipples hardened, and her clitoris began to peek from it's hiding place, slipping slowly through it's ring. The slaves then showed the audience the nipple and clit clips, and slowly attached them first to her nipples. Bliss moaned as the clips were tightened, the pain shooting through her nipples straight to her brain, and then down to her clit, her body twitching as she felt her orgasm building already! The beautiful sexy blonde slaves took their time slipping the clit clip over Bliss' elongated swollen clitoris! They enjoyed the look in her eyes as they tightened it causing Bliss to squeal through the gag! Her thighs trembling!

They then dried her pussy lips and attached electrodes to the inside of her lips... The electrodes were then connected to the nipple clips and her clit clip.

The Master then explained how this evening's entertainment would work. "As Bliss begins to respond to her stimuli, the electrodes will stimulate her nipples and her clit, the wetter she gets the more she will be stimulated. Perpetual Orgasm!" That said, the Master moved behind Bliss and tapped her inner thighs with his riding crop, she trembled, not with fear, but with excitement. She could feel her juices begin to flow, then she felt her Master tapping her pussy with the crop... she also felt her nipples begin to tingle as the current began to flow into them. The crop was now diddling her bright pink distended clitoris, she could feel the current getting stronger!

As her pussy moistened, her Master whispered into her ear. "Enjoy, my sweet baby, remember we are all watching you, we all want to watch you cum... Cum for me now baby!"

The Master stepped back and sat down in a huge leather lounger.

Bliss could feel the current pulsing through her nipples, making them harder and hotter. The current pulsed alternately from one nipple to the other, her juices flowing heavily now, her clit was vibrating, as the current was steadily becoming stronger! Her thighs began to vibrate, she heard a gasp from the audience.

She hung suspended from the ceiling spread eagle for all to see. Her breast now quivering, her nipples hard and elongated, her thighs began to shake violently, her tits bouncing!

Her eyes opened wide as she realized that she was going to pee! She was going to piss in front of all her Master's friends! She tried to clench her thigh muscles together as her bladder began to let go, the current was now jolting her nipples and her clit savagely, a trickle of her urine began to run down her already wet thighs!

She screamed through the gag as she could no longer stopped the urges to piss, she let go a torrent flow, for was seemed like an eternity, she pissed a river, and her body convulsed in an electrical orgasm as the current charging to her clit and tits maximized!

There were yells from the audience and another standing ovation as Bliss body hung limp on center stage, her tits and her thighs twitching, shaking involuntarily.

Two other slaves came to her aid, slowly lowering her and releasing her from her bondage. They removed the electrodes, and laid her face down on a padded bench. The room then again went into complete total darkness. Bliss didn't move, she couldn't, she was exhausted.

She could hear movement around the room and the flicker of candles being lit. She was then blindfolded, and the ball gag removed from her mouth, only to be replaced by the hot knob of a thick hard cock. Bliss instantly kissed the knob and suck it into her throat!

She felt her ass being massaged and lubricated! Then she felt a finger enter her asshole, and then another and still another, she knew what was to come next!

The cock in her mouth began fucking her as if it was in a tight hot pussy. She felt it begin to throb, as it was forced deep into her throat!

The fingers were removed from her asshole and replaced by a throbbing hard mass of man flesh! As the intruder push against her nether opening Bliss' lips were forced around the base of the cock in her mouth! As the huge head of the cock popped through her puckered ring, the cock in her mouth seemed to explode inside her throat, pumping the white hot liquid directly into her stomach!

"That's it baby! That's it slave! Swallow my cock as he fucks your ass! Take my cum baby, take it all!" The voice above her commanded! He grunted and continued to spasm in her throat as the cock in her ass began to pick up the paced.

Her throat fucker withdrew and was immediately replaced by another. As the new cock slide into her throat the cock in her ass thrust deep and fired it's load! As each new cock entered her another cock exploded in her body! Each of the 15 guests fucked her ass and throat at least twice!

"My pussy! Someone Please fuck my cunt!" Bliss begged. Her request was continually ignored as their balls slapped her cunt and her chin as they fucked her ass and throat!

Finally, her ass tender and her lips swollen, the room grew quite, she was alone.

Bliss whimpered. "My pussy... please someone fuck me... Fuck my horny cunt!" She sighed and closed her eyes behind the blindfold.

Bliss was then led to the spa, where she was pampered with a massage and soak in a hot tub. Her leash was then attached to her collar, and she was led back to her Masters side.

"You have pleased me my babyBliss, we shall go home now where you can rest in my bed tonight." He said with a wink as he stroked her cheek and ran his fingers through her hair. His other hand stroked her pussy! He smiled.

To Be Continued...

I want to thank a special reader for her inspiration, I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! ;-) Please write me with your ideas for the continuing saga of babyBliss. babyBliss@literotica.org Thanks guys! Write soon!