The Inquisitor Ch. 06

Story Info
The princess meets the Queen.
1.8k words
4.33
16.4k
1
0

Part 14 of the 49 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers

The maid had soon dressed the princess, selecting a soft, deep blue velvet gown, with intricate lacing at the scalloped bust. She did up the princess's long dark locks in a golden threaded coiffure. To her face she brushed soft powders, and adorned her with lovely fragrances from the jeweled bottles. To her ears she fastened beautiful white gems, skillfully wrought in silver web. Onto her fingers she slid lovely rings from the treasure-laden trunks. To the princess's lips, she rubbed fresh strawberries, turning them shiny and plump and red. The maid could not resist, hungrily kissing all of the juices from them, and had to start again.

At last, she stood back from the princess, and surveyed her adornment. "Bon." she said, satisfied with her work. Searching through the gowns, she found one suitable for herself, this time a more brilliant green hue, embroidered with golden filigrees. Though the princess tried to help the maid with her gown, she became entranced with her body, fingers playing along the maid's skin, until the maid had to playfully jump away, if only to finish reigning her breasts into the bodice. Giggling, she lightly kissed the princess, scolding her in jest; telling her she must wait.

The Inquisitor had not locked the chamber's heavy door, and together the princess and the maid stepped lightly through the chamber or delightful machines, soon finding the passage to the great winding stair.

As they climbed round and round, the princess remembered the fear she had felt descending these very stairs. Had it only been a day since she had been imprisoned here? Two? Time seemed to have lost its relevancy, and the princess cast a glance o'er her shoulder toward the rooms they had left. Her fear of the machines and torture had somehow been replaced now with a hunger for knowledge, a desire to sate her curiosity.

Soon they had reached the summit of the stair, and the maid led the princess through passages and corridors, until at last she stood blinking in the sun. They were standing in a lush courtyard, surrounded by high, stone walls, dotted with windows, and the oddly shaped arrowlets she had glimpsed within the Great Hall. Somewhere within was the chambers in which she had stood, awaiting the executioner. What a strange twist of fate to have brought her here, adorned with gems and diadems, a cowering prisoner reborn.

The garden was filled with fruit trees, all heavy laden with fruits of all sorts. Grape vines hung thick with grapes over trellises, and beautifully fragrant flowers shouted with blooms. Iridescent blue peacocks strolled about the grounds, at times sounding their haunting "oorwah, oooorwaah!" call. One of the largest had his tail fully unfurled, it's stiff feathers dancing with a shaky hiss. The great-eyed feathers reminded the princess of the Inquisitor's tickling machine, and she blushed despite herself,

They strolled through the courtyard garden, stopping to inhale the different fragrances, the maid naming each; explaining pollens and bees and roots and stems. In places there were gurgling fountains, the tranquil sounds of rippling waters echoing though the green.

As they walked, the princess surveyed the layout of the castle, at times letting her fingertips run along the grey stone walls, feeling them hum with hundreds of memories. She discovered the courtyard was walled on all four sides, their tops crenellated with battlements, to form a large square. At opposing ends rose two great round towers, their bases creating intruding ovals into the square space of the lush courtyard.

One tower soared high into the clouds, its spire topped with a golden dome, with golden inlays spiraling down it's sides. The ribbons formed a sort of design which the princess could not understand.

In stark relief to the golden tower, it's opposite was cold and stark. Though it rose to a great height, it bore no golden decoration, only bleak grey stone. At its peak was a large battlement, enclosed at its roof by what looked like spikes. Set into the stone beneath the battlements was a great clock.

Catching the direction of the princess' gaze, the maid explained.

"The Tower of Gold." she began, gesturing toward the bright spire. "Long ago, it was the King's Observatory. I am told it once held a device that could behold the moon and planets. I have never seen it, and I often wonder if it still exists. The golden ribbons you see once could chart the stars, and mark the days, but their secret is lost to us."

"Now it serves as the Queen's chambers." with this her eyes darkened, and she said no more.

"The Dark Tower." she continued, now directing the princess to gaze upon the opposite. "The great cell of our imprisoned king." A deep note of sadness sounded in her voice. Though the princess pressed the maid with questions, her only replay was "I will not speak on it here."

"Come," the maid exclaimed, quickly brightening. "There is much more to see. Much of the castle lies below ground, this portion here made to withstand any siege. Its walls are very thick. See the arrow ports there, and there, many invaders have been repelled by our bowmen, and on those battlements lie great trebuchets. Great machines that hurl giant stones upon an enemy's advance. The fountains bring fresh water from deep beneath us, and the castle has many hordes."

The maid led the princess inside; through more winding corridors and passageways. They toured the great underground storehouses, rooms with great casks of wine, stables with fine horses. She showed the princess the armories, filled with terrifying weaponry, great galleries lined with suits of armor. She revealed gorgeous tapestries to the princess, reciting the tales and legends they depicted.

They passed many guardsmen and courtiers, and though none fully bowed to Chrysanthemum and her charge, they solemnly declined their head to them. As they wandered, the princess caught sight of other necklaces like her own, but each band of silk differing from another. None, however, bore gems of any kind, such as hers and that of the maid. To her surprise, she felt a twinge of green jealousy toward the other women bearing silk ribbons. The maid noticed her consternation, but said nothing.

The sun had already sunk low by the time they returned to the courtyard. The princess's tired feet ached from treading the stones floors, and her maid promised to anoint them with sweet oils when they returned to her chambers, As they stood in the afternoon light, the great clock chimed the hour. As it tolled, the princess felt a strange warmth between her legs, could feel her excitement rise as the hour counted. Confused, the princess brushed it away. Rounding a corner, the maid let out a small gasp and stopped short, before quickly dropping into a low, bowing curtsy. Her hand shot to the princess's, and quickly pulled her down to match her bow. Just then, a tall woman strode up to them.

"Good morrow, Chrysanthemum." spoke the woman.

"Good morrow my queen." whispered the maid, eyes still averted.

The Queen! The princess was caught struck dumb as she took in the woman before her. She was exceedingly tall. She wore a breathtaking purple gown, gold ribbons lacing it's front. Where there should have lain an undergarment, 'neath the Queen's laced bodice shone only bare skin. Her beautiful breasts seemed as though they would burst the lacings at any moment. The princess could see deep shadow between the large globes. Her hair was so blonde it neared the color of silver. Her hands were long, and her face was devastatingly beautiful. But her eyes were cold and merciless, her smile not quite genuine. Round her neck was a silk band, just like her own, only black as jet, and from it dangled a golden key.

"Arise, my dears." said the Queen, her long hand offered to the maid Chrysanthemum, who took it gingerly and rose.

"And who is this charming lady you have with you my dear?" she said, turning her gaze to the princess, eyes surveying her flesh with a hungry look. The Queen's eyes caught sight of the silk ribbon and moonstone she wore.

Her eyes flew wide; a look of sheer rage clouding the Queen's face, but a moment later was gone completely, replaced by an even wider, toothy smile. Her eyes danced across the princess's body once again, as the Queen drew the maid closer, her fingertips reaching up to finger the lovely green stone of Chrysanthemum's necklace.

Without a word, the Queen turned on her heel and glided away. The maid quickly grabbed the princess's hand and guided her back into the corridor. Down and down they climbed, until at last they had reached the princess's chambers.

Once inside, the maid let out a long breath. Though the princess tried to press her with questions, she would not answer for quite some time. At last, she spoke.

"An evil omen this day hides. The Queen, she has seen your band. She knows the Inquisitor has spared you from the axe. She knows he has taken you for his own!" she cried.

"But what has happened?" asked the princess. "I saw many women bearing a similar band on our walk today."

"No, my lady. Those bands belong to the Queen. Those are her servants, her ladies in waiting. All have tasted the machines, but they are bred for only her! They wait for the Queen to call for them, to attempt to satisfy her incredible lust. At the time of the High Moon, the Queen's chambers are filled with naked, quivering flesh, all groping, probing, juices wet and slick..." The maid's voice faltered as a wave of pleasure coursed up from her smooth opening.

Recovering, she turned to the princess once again. "But these," she said, touching her own band, "these inlaid with powerful jewels, the Queen knows from whence they came!"

"There is dark magick at work here, my lady." She said low, and would say no more. She left the princess and busied herself about the princess's chambers tiding, folding and re-folding. Try as she might, the princess could not coax another word from the maid.

The hours passed, and the princess selected another book of lust from the shelves and set about reading.

Later that evening, their master visited. He closed the massive door behind him, and turned the lock. Chrysanthemum came to his side immediately, and clung to him like an amorous cat. She whispered to him, and the princess guessed she was recounting the story of their meeting of the Queen.

The Inquisitor listened to the maid's whispered tale, but said nothing. At long last he turned to the princess and spoke. "So, my princess, the Queen knows of you. She has seen that I have marked you as mine own. That cannot be changed now. It is past."

theTCat
theTCat
68 Followers