The Insemination Ch. 01

Story Info
An especially gullible man and his wife try to get pregnant.
4.1k words
4.33
139.6k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

So this is a cheating wife story. If you like reading that stuff then I hope you enjoy it. If you don't enjoy reading that stuff then you probably won't so if you read it you might be a masochist.

*

1.

Stewart and Tammy Weintraub had been married for a year when they decided to try to have a baby. At 41, Stewart wasn't getting any younger and his 25 year-old trophy wife was itching to start a family. They diligently attempted to get her pregnant for two months but after she got her period again before they visited a fertility clinic. For Tammy, the news was positive, she was very fertile. Stewart, on the other hand, had an extremely low sperm count. Their doctor estimated that his chances of getting Tammy pregnant were about one in a thousand. Tammy joked that she loved Stewart, but she didn't want to have sex with him a thousand times. They discussed their options and decided they didn't want to adopt and they would look into artificial insemination.

2.

The next day Tammy went to her job as a secretary and discussed her problem with her boss, Mark, who everybody called by the nickname Oak. He would never tell her why everyone called him Oak, but all the women giggled when she would ask. He was 32 and Tammy had always considered him very handsome. She would never tell Stewart but their flirting was a major reason she wore low cut blouses, tight skirts, and stilettos to show off her curvy, 5 foot 6, 36D-24-40 figure at work.

"I don't know what we're going to do. We had sex every night for two months and nothing, now it turns out Stewart has a really low sperm count."

Sitting on her desk, Oak said, "Ah, so old Stewie is shooting blanks," as he flashed Tammy a devilish grin. "You know I could always help you out with your problem."

She shoved him and laughed.

"Hey, I'm completely serious! I've actually done this for 3 couples. The husbands couldn't get it up or were sterile and I went in and got the job done for them. I guarantee that I'll hit the mark once in ten tries and I charge less than artificial insemination."

Her eyes got wide, "You're kidding, you've really done that?"

"Hell yeah, 3 for 3 baby, satisfied customers all," he bragged. "Like I say you'll get pregnant or your money back. You should run it by your husband. There's really nothing to lose."

"I don't know. I don't think Stewart would want anybody else having sex with me."

"It wouldn't be for pleasure. I practice complete clinical detachment in these situations. I've got contract forms already so there'd be no question that Stewart and you are the legal parents and I'd just be sperm donor."

"I will run it by him. It does sound like a really easy solution."

"It is, and you know your kid will have good genes," he cracked. "Seriously though, if he seems open to it then let's meet up tonight or tomorrow and iron out the details."

3.

"He says it's cheaper than artificial insemination and he guarantees success."

"But honey, he'd be having sex with you. I want to be the only one to have sex with you."

"Oak says it would just be like a clinical procedure so it wouldn't be anything to worry about."

"But he's so handsome, honey. Are you telling me you wouldn't enjoy it?"

"I don't think he's handsome," she lied. "You're the only guy for me. We just need some help starting our family." She kissed and hugged him and nibbled on his ear, which always got him going. Soon she was rubbing on his pants and she took out his slim, hard, 4 ½ inch long cock and went down on it viciously, her throat moaning and her lips spanking his crotch. She was proud that she could take his whole cock in her mouth with minimal gagging (which she had heard from other girls could be a problem when deep throating).She was also proud that she could get Stewart to cum whenever she wanted him to. Most of all she was pleased that whenever she did this, the very next thing she asked for, Stewart would acquiesce. Stewart's sperm slowly seeped out of his penis and onto Tammy's tongue and he felt on top of the world.

Tammy said, "We'll be meeting up with Oak here tomorrow, Saturday afternoon to discuss the particulars. Hopefully, we'll sign a contract and set a schedule."

Stewart, lying back on his couch, mouth open, eyes glazed, simply says, "Alright, dear."

4.

Oak showed up promptly at 2:15pm. He had a bottle of fine champagne in his hand. He wore jeans and a tight t-shirt. Stewart answered the door while Tammy put the finishing touches on her ensemble. Oak shook Stewart's hand, engulfing it in his own. The two men could not have looked more different, Oak standing 6 feet 2 inches, weighing 210 pounds with a tight, toned body and a rakishly handsome face, and Stewart standing 5 feet 6 inches and also weighing 210 pounds but completely flabby and out of shape with a double chin and weak features. Stewart had just gotten one of Tammy's amazing blow jobs and was feeling about ten feet high. Oak handed Stewart the champagne and told him to chill it, that it would be opened once the contracts were finalized. As Stewart returned to the foyer Tammy began to make her way down the stairs. Stewart and Oak both stopped in their tracks, speechless. She had poured herself into an impossibly tight spandex tube dress, with black and purples stripes. Her tits were barely contained.Her big ass poked way back. Both men could see a hint of lacy black underwear hardly hidden underneath, the dress was so short. Her strappy stiletto heels threatened to do harm to anyone in their way, but more importantly showed off her toned legs and accentuated her already onion ass. A circle in the back exposed Tammy's tramp stamp, a heart that says Stewart three inches above her butt.

All three made small talk around the kitchen table, until Stewart mentioned pricing.

"Well, Stewie, my pricing is very reasonable. You'll sign a contract with me that states I will get your wife pregnant in ten sessions priced at $1,000 a session. I guarantee she'll be pregnant or your money back. That's a better deal than you'll get ever. I promise you that."

"Tammy was saying that you regard this as a clinical procedure and there is no pleasure involved. That's a little hard to believe."

"I have done this three times and have never gotten a complaint from any husband or wife. I can get you their numbers and you guys can talk, if it will ease your mind."

"I'll take the numbers, and I'll also call around to the clinics. We'll get back to you, Oak."

Tammy piped up, "Wait a second Stewie, baby," she implored in her baby girl voice. "I think this is the best deal we're going to get and I trust Oak. I think we should sign the contracts and get started as soon as possible." She kissed and rubbed on Stewart.

Stewart hesitantly said, "OK."

Oak ordered them food. As they ate, they all signed the array of complicated forms Oak had brought with him. When the last one was signed Oak popped the bubbly and said, "To Stewart' and Tammy's beautiful baby, who will be born between nine and ten months from now. Now let's take a look at that schedule!" Oak exclaimed. "Tammy, what's the first day on that schedule say? I'm really not sure."

She picked it up and read, "August 21st 2010."

"Hey, that's today, isn't it? Guess we better get started after we finish this bottle."

While each drank the champagne, Oak chatted jovially with Stewart, Stewart chatted awkwardly with Oak, Tammy nervously eyed Oak and occasionally Stewart, Stewart nervously gazed at Tammy, and Oak ate Tammy up with his eyes.

As the champagne ran out, Oak said, "Tammy, I think it's baby making time. Take me to your bedroom. Stewie, as you can read in the contract these sessions shouldn't last any more than an hour but could go indefinitely if there are problems. We'll try to keep you apprised if anything comes up."

Tammy gave Stewart a long kiss and told him she loved him. Immediately after the kiss, Oak swatted Tammy on the ass and she gave out a yelp and began to walk upstairs swaying her ass as she walked slowly up the stairs. Stewart attributed their friskiness to the alcohol they had just ingested.

5.

As soon as they were in the bedroom Oak swept Tammy into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. Surprised at first, she kissed back tentatively. Then she got more into it and began grabbing his ass, noticing how firm it was in comparison to her husband's. He grabbed her ass back and she rubbed his stomach marveling at how toned he was. He reached up her skirt and began rubbing her clit as she began to pant heavily into his mouth.

"Lift your arms up," he commanded. He rolled her dress up slowly and lifted it over her arms, exposing her bra and panties. He beheld her big, soft tits ever so slightly bouncing as they were freed from the dress. He quickly reached behind her and unclasped her lacy black bra, revealing the most perfect set of breasts he'd ever seen. Dropping to his knees he slowly lowered her panties while staring into her eyes. He lifted her feet one at a time, leaving her heels on and removing her sexy underwear. "Has anyone ever told you how fucking gorgeous you are?" he asked, while rubbing her shaved pussy. She moaned in reply and he stood up and said, "Now I've got something to show you. Come kneel in front of me." Tammy could see Oak's shorts straining to contain what was inside, a weird, novel site for her. He grabbed a pillow and put it in front of him. She knelt, placing her knees on the pillow.

"Pull them down, I'm gonna show you why they call me Oak," Oak croaked in excitement.

Tammy gasped as his incredibly long, thick cock nearly hit her in the face. It curved up and had a thick ridge running along the underside. She knew now that people called him Oak because his cock was tall and thick like an oak tree. Really it was about as thick as a can of Red Bull, maybe even thicker. She put her right hand on the end of his shaft and was amazed to find that her thumb and fingers couldn't wrap around its' thickness. When she blew Stewart her hand engulfed his entire shaft and only his small cock head was exposed. "Oh, my God, it's huge," she exclaimed. As Oak grinned down, she put her left hand in front of the right and found that even then there was still a couple of inches of the thick shaft exposed, not to mention the fat mushroom head. She stared.

"Why don't you put it in your mouth?" he asked after a few seconds.

She swallowed his giant cockhead and realized her mouth had never been so filled with cock in her life. She loved the feeling. His shaft felt warm to the touch and she was getting off on just the thought of sucking this giant cock. He put his hand on the back of her head and ran them through her hair as she began to suck his cock.

"Lick it," he commanded.

She licked up and down the shaft and fondled his balls. When she put the head back in her mouth, he pushed on the back of her head, forcing a few inches of cock down her throat. She gagged a little and pulled back.

He said, "Open wide, you can take more."

She obeyed and as she opened wide he pushed more of his cock down her throat. Oak let her take control again and she tried to take as much as she could. She gagged and moaned on his cock. Where she would have her husband's pubic hair in her nose she still had half of Oak's cock to go. She found herself more turned on than she'd ever been with her husband. He grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth with his massive cock. Phlegm began to run down her chin and in between her tits.

"That's right, get my cock all wet. Let that spit fall. You're a dirty slut, aren't you?" He took his cock out of her mouth and smacked her on her cheeks with it, then shoved it back in, fucking her face some more. He pulled her off his cock and up by the hair. He turned her around so she was facing the bed and pushed her head down so she was bending over with her ass in the air. Spreading her legs apart as he knelt on the floor, he rubbed her pussy and slowly stuck his index finger inside. She was already wet. He began to eat her pussy, driving her wild with fingers, tongue and lips.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, oh my god, fuck youuu! Youuuu're making me come, you bastard!"

"Cum for me, you little slut. Does your husband do this for you?"

"Fuuuuck! Noooo!"

After a couple of minutes, he got up and pushed her down on the bed. He flipped her over. Spreading her legs, he rubbed his cock along her pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet. Smacking her pussy with his massive cock, he asked her, "You wanna get fucked, you horny bitch?"

"Yes, fuck me with your huge cock! Put a baby inside me."

"You asked for it." Standing at the edge of the bed, he forced his big mushroom head into her pussy, stretching her slit. "Oh shit, your tight."

"Ugh." She felt like all the air had been taken out of her. Her stomach tightened and she looked down at the long, curved shaft sticking out of her. "Oh, fuck, it's so fucking big," she said as her head shook back and forth. He slid a couple inches more in and she knew this was a totally new sensation. Getting fucked by this big oak tree was a very different sensation than making love with Stewart's tiny prick. He pulled out and smacked her pussy a couple of times with the head of his angry weapon, her pussy juice made a splashing sound. "OOOOOOH, fuck, shit, fuck, fuck." He went back in and pulled out a few more times, every time he put his cock in her pussy it felt like she was being split in two, but in a good way somehow. She was dizzy from the pleasure. He went a little deeper and began to saw in and out of her with about half his Red Bull thick tool. Her pussy began to ooze thick, white cum onto his cock. She looked down and saw the white substance and asked, "Did you cum already?" squeaking with disappointment and surprise.

"Nah baby, that's all you. What? You've never seen that before?"

"No," she said, apprehensive.

He laughed, "Stewie must not have hit your g-spot, dick must not be long enough. Damn your pussy is tight. It's like you've never been fucked before."

"I've... Oh my God... Never been fucked like this."

"Little Stewie's dick must be tiny."

"Uh huh... Un," he gave her a hard thrust. "Yeah... Un...Tiny."

He lifted her up by the hips with his muscular arms and placed her so her head was on the pillows at the other end of the bed. He crawled onto the bed and lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. He started plowing into her, giving her as much as she could take. His cock was so thick that it was rubbing against her clitoris every time, between that and his deep penetration she felt like she was about to explode.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh, fuck, I'm gonna cuuuuuum!!!!!" She felt it start, deeper in her body than she had ever felt before, Oak flipped her over and slammed his dick into her soaked pussy. "I wanna see you from behind." Her fat ass rippled and bounced every time he pounded into her. He looked at her tattoo of the heart with Stewart's name in it and asked, "Whose fucking pussy is this?"

"Uh, uh, un, it's your fucking pussy."

"It says Stewart on your back." He stopped fucking her, pulling his cock from her dripping, stretched pussy.

"Fuck, just please fuck me, it's yours."

"Your little snatch belongs to me for the next month. You're my slut from here on out." He re-entered her tight pussy. "Fuck, your pussy is gripping the fuck out of my cock."

"It loves feeling you. You're so fucking good."

He kept pounding her. He felt close to cumming. He pulled out and said, "Turn around I want you to suck my cock again before I cum in your pussy." She spun around ready to suck his huge log. He stood up on the bed covering his enlarged cock hole with his thumb. He stood over her and aimed his cock straight at her face. When he uncovered his hole, he unleashed a torrent of hot cum, hitting her in the face, the forehead, her hair, her chin, some even going over her and hitting the bed and the banister. Ropes of his scorching cum spurted from his angry red cock, slamming into her over and over for about ten seconds. Finally it subsided, dribbling out onto her big tits. Tammy was stunned he didn't cum in her pussy and by how much he came on her face and by how she wasn't angry. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry Tammy, I didn't think I was ready to cum yet. I guess your pussy was just too good."

She reached up her hand to wipe off her face and he caught her wrist.

"Wait," he said, "We've got to keep that there. I messed up, I've got to explain it to Stewie and we need the evidence. It's been about an hour, I told him I'd tell him if anything went wrong. Don't worry though, there's plenty more where that came from."

"Okay, I guess it's alright. Are you sure, though? Stewie usually can't cum more than once a day," she said cum dripping down her face, her entire body.

"I'll fill you up by the end of this night, I promise. I'm built a little different than little Stewie. Both of you are going to be totally satisfied. "

He took her by the hand and led her out of the bedroom.

6.

Stewart was getting worried. They'd been in the bedroom for nearly an hour and he'd heard some yells and knocks. After about thirty minutes he'd gotten up and walked to the bedroom door, he heard assorted moans, grunts, and yelps. He knocked on the door but they must not have heard him. He went back downstairs after a couple of minutes. Finally the door opened and a buck naked Oak led his wife out of the bedroom by the hand. She was completely naked too, except for her high heels. He could see them from downstairs. She was walking wobbly. They walked down the stairs and the first thing he noticed about Oak was his penis was hanging obscenely low and was insanely large, like a porno star. His wife's entire body was flushed red and glistening with sweat. Her face appeared glazed with some sort of thick, white substance. As they came closer he noticed his wife's pussy appeared very red.

Stewart asked, concerned, "Tammy, what's wrong? You're not walking straight."

"Honey, I'm sorry, we had a little problem."

"Oh no. What happened?"

"Nothing big," she sort of smirked. "He just accidentally came on my face instead of in my pussy." She came closer to show him.

Stewart could see cum dripping down her face, from her hair, all over her tits. "What the hell?"

"Oh, don't worry man. I've got plenty more. Just a false start. I'm gonna fill her up for ya, little Stewie," he smirked.

"That wasn't the deal. You're just supposed to get her pregnant. This isn't for fun, buddy."

"Of course not, little guy. Nobody's having fun here. I just busted my nut early and made a little mess on your wife's face. Mistakes happen. My bad."

"This is crazy. This is wrong. No more deal."

"You signed the papers. And I know you want a kid. It's a solid deal and we should see it through to completion. What do you think, Tammy?"

"Stewart," Tammy said, concerned, "There's no sense pulling out now," she giggled a little. "What's done is done. We should see this thing through."

"Okay," Stewart acquiesced, "but no more screw ups."

"Alright," Oak said, "Tammy, why don't you give hubby a kiss?"

Before Stewart knew what was happening, Tammy kissed him passionately with her cum soaked face. She got sticky semen on his face and his lips and he may have even swallowed some. He saw Oak laughing. Stewart was mortified and could not speak, he was so humiliated.

"Come on, Tammy. My redwood is starting to grow." He grabbed his semi hard cock to show her his aroused state and Tammy quickly went to the stairs. Oak smacked her on the butt as he followed and she giggled and scooted a little faster. They both disappeared into the bedroom and the door slammed behind them.

7.

"I think that went well," Oak said when they re-entered the bedroom. "You can go clean off your face."

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers
12