The Interloper

Story Info
He finds her in the shower.
807 words
3.95
37.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was high in the sky when Fran decided to stop raking the leaves up in her garden. Her sweat soaked t-shirt stuck to her skin revealing her body to anyone who might be watching.

Autumn may be a pretty season but it sure is hard work. She told herself as she bent to bag the last pile of leaves. Time for a shower.

Within minutes she was leaning against the shower wall, letting the water pelt down on her naked back. Her red hair stuck to her head and chest like curling tendrils pointing the way to her hard nipples. She had her stereo on full blast and was listening to the trumpet blasts of Blood Sweat and Tears playing the intro of “Spinning Wheel”.

The music was loud and steam filled the room so she had no chance of hearing or seeing the interloper until he was standing behind her in the shower, his hand clasped across her mouth.

“Don’t scream or turn around Fran and you wont get hurt.” He whispers in her ear.

“Ok,” she answers with more calmness than she actually felt.

“I have admired you from afar for the longest time Fran.” He tells her.

“You have me at a disadvantage,” Fran says. “You know my name but I don’t know yours.”

“You can call me Ian.” He answers. “I am going to blindfold you now Fran so you can’t see me. Just remember don’t scream or try to turn around and you won’t be hurt.”

Fran is suddenly pitched into blackness as the blindfold goes around her eyes. Adrenaline is pumping through her body as she feels his naked form pressed against her back. She feels the hardness of his cock throbbing against her skin as his hands reach around in front of her finding her breasts. He squeezes and pulls at her nipples sending shivers throughout her body.

She felt like a slut as desire throbbed in her loins. She was enjoying this probably more than she should. Her nipples grew in their hardness looking like bullets poking from her firm grapefruit size
breasts. They were reacting to his touch. He was kissing and sucking the skin of her shoulder and
her ear lobe. Fran pushed her back against him rubbing his hard cock across her buttocks.

“Looks like you want this as much as I do.” Ian croaks in her ear.

When she groans in assent, he tells her that she has a great body for a mum of two. One of his
hands has left its hold on her nipple and is snaking across her stomach towards her bare pussy
except for that little thatch she leaves to mark the way to her puss. Fran reaches behind her,
between them to take hold of his shaft. She guides it between her legs and feels its slickness rub
across her clit as his finger heads the same way.

He keeps sliding his cock across her slippery puss as his finger starts rubbing circles over her hard little pearl. She nearly faints when he bites down on her shoulder leaving a mark that her husband will see later that night.

Fran feels the start of an orgasm building deep in her loins as he places the knob of his cock against her opening. She pushes herself back on him wanting him inside her. He pushes in, his hard member sliding into her receptive pussy. Her muscles squeeze around his cock causing him to groan and start pumping her.

“Fuck me hard.” She croaks as he pushes her against the cold tiles.

His lance spears her against the wall he starts to pump harder and harder. He squeezes and pulls on her nipple with his left hand as his right is rubbing her clit more quickly. The orgasm has started in the bottom of her feet and is working its way up her body like a train rushing through a tunnel. As the muscles in her puss convulse around his cock marking her orgasm, he loses control himself. Spurting his jism deep inside her, he slumps against her pinning her to the cold wall.

After a few seconds he recovers and withdraws himself from her body. His now limp cock dangles stickily in front of him. His seed now washing away down the shower drain.

“Give me five minutes to get away before you remove that mask.” He tells her. “And remember I know where you live if you go to the police, I will be back.”

He gets out of the shower and quickly dries himself and dresses. Fran is still collapsed against the wall trying to get her breath back.

She says to him, “Oh and love, don’t forget to pick up John from Footy practice on the way home. And our Natalie from the riding club.”