The Intern

Story Info
A man possessed by love.
1.6k words
4.18
24.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Intern

Dear Readers,

Another submission, another old story. I've been working on some of the following chapters. There are a few chapters to this one. Feedback will help me steer the story and decide where to take it.

Enjoy :)

~Elf

This is the story of a man. A man who got what he wanted. And there was a woman that he wanted badly; bad enough to do anything, legal or not. A man who some would say was sick, twisted, even crazy perhaps. But then some would say that the depth of his love, his need for this woman was romantic and touching. So you decide; is he a bad guy or a man who did anything for love.

******************

Andy was handsome, beyond handsome if truth be told. He was every woman's dream man: tall and dark with a killer body that kept the imagination spinning. He was the CEO of a huge company and very successful, volunteered at the homeless shelter, and enjoyed holding the Crecrest Book Club meetings in his expansive house; which was made up of 13 ladies and Andy. On top of that, Andy was nice, had all the time in the world to talk to someone, listen to their problems. Simply put: perfect.

With all of these charming characteristics, no one (no woman) understood why he was still single. He always had a girlfriend, but it never went beyond that. A few dates and they were done.

Andy was just as frustrated. He wanted a wife, someone to share his life with, but he couldn't find her.

Some nights, sleep never came. Lying out on his balcony, he'd look up at the sky and wonder, Where are you?

Those were the hardest. Usually, he'd just fuck some woman that thought they could have a future together, but that never happened.

Inside, Andy was hollow, empty. Sometimes he felt nothing, heard nothing. And gradually, he started to give up hope.

****************

"I need those papers on my desk by 3:00, Jane. Also, make sure the McGriln document is included. Thanks," Andy smiled at his assistant as he left the office.

"No problem, Mr. Fenton," Jane breathed dreamily to his back, which she admired until she realized she had better stop mooning over her boss and get back to work.

I need to talk to Mr. Azoth about the McGriln case, write up the Smith-Monroe ledger, and then I should probably call – Andy's mind went blank when suddenly, he bumped into something soft. Immediately his hands shot out to steady himself and the supple bundle in front of him. Oh my God, was all he could think as he looked at what he caught.

She was exquisite; creamy, porcelain skin, long, curling dark hair that matched her expressive, doe-like eyes framed with impossibly thick lashes. It was her eyes he liked most, mirror-like and innocent, an angel that had come to save him.

"So soor-ry Mr. Fen-Fenton," his angel stuttered, nervously biting her lip and tucking her hair behind her ear. Taking one, quick anxious glance at his face and her eyes quickly returned to the ground. They slightly rounded with worry and then she dropped to the ground, picking up the papers she'd dropped when she had bumped into him and changed his life.

"Please, don't worry, Miss –" Andy joined her on the ground, helping her pick up papers and drinking in the sight of her.

Again, she bit her lip, "Oh, I'm your intern, Donna." Hesitantly, she looked at him, both on their hands and knees in the hallway picking up papers. "Donna Haywood." She stuck her hand out and he hurriedly grasped it, wanting to know what she felt like, and he wasn't disappointed.

Sure that he looked like a fool, Andy handed her the papers and stood up. He became painfully aware of the provocative position they were in and took a step back so that he didn't do anything irrational. The sight of Donna on her knees, in front of him was more exciting than he liked to admit to.

"Meet me in my office, later, when you have time. I'd like to talk to you, Donna; see what you think about the company and answer any questions you might have." Realizing he was babbling, Andy stopped and just continued to look at her.

"Okay. Thank-you, Mr. Fenton." With one last bite of her lip, Donna turned around and walked down the hall.

Watching her leave, Andy took the time to admire her, the sway of her hips, and the intoxicating air about her.

She didn't know it, but her life was about to change. She was the one.

****************

Donna was so excited. She was fresh out of college and landed a lucky internship with Stabler-Fenton Industry. Everything was going as it should, she felt. Except for the embarrassing run-in with her boss, Mr. Fenton.

He's handsome, she mused, but way too intense. The way he had looked at her gave her goosebumps, and not in a good way. She felt like he had watched her like a fat kid does birthday cake. Shivering and chuckling, Donna shook her head at her own silliness.

Finish the work so that you can go home early, dummy, she chastised herself. Tonight, there were big plans with the girls: clubbing and man scooping.

The last thing she had to do was stop by Mr. Fenton's office. Then, it was men and margaritas for the rest of the night!

****************

"Come in." Andy looked up from the document he was supposed to be reading in time to make eye contact with the person that had been occupying his thoughts.

"Hi, Mr. Fenton. You said you wanted to see me," smiled Donna as she came in.

Motioning to the two leather chairs in front of his desk, "Please, have a seat, Donna. I'm glad you could stop by before you left."

"Really, it's no problem, Mr. Fenton," she assured him.

The next 20 minutes passed by smoothly, they talked about everything and nothing. It was almost like first-date conversation. Andy was enjoying himself and Donna was curious as to why Mr. Fenton was taking time to BS with her.

"So, what are your plans for the evening, Donna," Andy inquired.

"Oh," afraid her boss would ask her out; she quickly informed him that she was busy, "A night out with the girls. Catch up and talk about old times." Donna shrugged, but tossed a smile at him, letting him down easy without him having to embarrass himself.

"Well, that should be fun. I might even see you out and about then since I have a similar evening planned with a few old friends," Andy winked at her, making Donna feel uneasy.

Leaning down, she grabbed her purse and started to stand up. "That would be neat, Mr. Fenton. I'll see you Monday if not." Standing up, Donna turned her back and started for the door.

Just as her hand turned over the knob, Andy's covered hers and prevented her from leaving. "One minute, Donna." Touching her shoulder, he spun her around so that her back was up against the door and caged by his body.

Nervous, Donna licked her lips and tilted her head so that she could see his face. "Wh-What, Mr. Fenton," she stuttered, feelings of foreboding coursed through her.

Lifting a hand to trace the contours of her face, Andy dipped his head for a kiss. Turning her head, his lips grazed her cheek. "Mr. Fenton, please. This isn't right, I work for you…" she trailed off as his other hand gripped her chin between his fingers and forced her to look at him.

"Don't fight me, Donna. This is supposed to happen." With that Andy forced her lips open with his own, thrusting his tongue into her mouth and tasting her sweetness. In his demented and fevered state, her groans of protest sounded like moans of pleasure. I knew she felt it too, his deranged mind whispered in his head.

Donna thought she was having a nightmare. Her boss had her jacked-up against the door and was molesting her. His body had pressed up against her, rocking his bulge into her stomach, while the hand that wasn't holding her face was working on the buttons of her blouse.

Struggling, Donna pushed against Andy's shoulders ineffectually. Wrestling her lips from his, "Stop it, Mr. Fenton." When he just dipped his hand into her bra and popped out a nipple, rolling it between his fingers, she really started to kick.

"Donna, quit fighting me. I know you feel this too. I've waited for you for so long. I need you." Pushing knee between her legs, he shifted until he could feel her hot cunt.

Moaning in humiliation, Donna turned her head from him. This just gave Andy the chance to lick and nibble the straight, smooth column of her neck.

Giving up, Donna just laid there against the door, letting Andy touch and arouse her against her will. Pleased that she was giving in to their mutual desire, as he saw it, Andy pulled away slightly in order to unzip the front of his slacks.

Taking advantage of his momentary lapse, she brought her knee up and hit him in the leg, close to his man parts, hard.

Backing away, holding himself in pain, Andy gasped for breath and looked at Donna questioningly. Quickly, Donna fixed her blouse and grabbed for the doorknob before Andy could react to her defense.

Breathing, Andy only stood there and admired her spirit. She will not be so easily tamed, he mused, looking forward to breaking her, but not too much.

Righting his clothing, Andy stood up straight and with a grimace, walked over to his desk and gingerly sat down. Picking up the phone, he gave a few old buddies a call: tonight he would be going out, watching Donna.

Smiling in anticipation, he was happy when his friend answered, "Yeah, Joe. What are your plans for tonight bud? ... Okay, then let's get the boys and go out. I'm feeling tonight is going to be a lucky night…