The Internship Ch. 02

Story Info
The plot thickens.
5.4k words
4.58
46.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

**Author's Note--There was quite a bit of criticism of the first story in this series. I swear it will be worth the read as I publish more chapters. I tried to "describe women better" in this chapter. If you have any suggestions, please drop me a line. READ CHAPTER ONE BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!

________________________

Amber felt Misti grasp the hem of her black top. It was like she was outside of her body looking down as she felt the garment being pulled up and over her head revealing her black strapless bra. After Misti told her to step out of her high heels, Amber felt her release the button on the side of her black skirt and begin to pull the zipper down causing the skirt to fall to her feet, leaving her in matching black thong panties.

"You have very nice tits Amber. They are quite large on your frame. I love your bra and panty set," Alison commented, "Turn around and let me see your ass."

Amber turned slowly.

"Touch your toes," Alison ordered. This position gave Alison a great view of the tiny, thin black thong fabric running the entire length of Amber's ass crack. It also caused the slightly wider part of the thong to pull tightly against her cunt, "You can stand and face me again."

"As you know, Amber, you will be working under me. Because you are working directly under me, you will have to answer to no one else but me—unless it's one of the five partners. Normally if they have a problem, though, they will come to me first. Since you are working for me, you will enjoy a little more power than the rest of the interns. For instance both Misti and Jenny are at your disposal. Anything you want, they are there for you. In the coming weeks, I will show you exactly what I mean. As for me, you will do whatever I tell you to do, without hesitation. Do you understand all of this?"

"Yes," Amber replied.

"Great," Alison said continuing, "You and Jenny will work on everything together. You will do everything outside of work together also. If I see you without the other, there will be consequences."

She paused, "Now, Amber, for an example what I am talking about I want you to dictate to us how you want Jenny to strip. Do you want to strip her, Misti or me to strip her, or whatever you choose. You are in charge for the moment."

It dawned on the two girls, at that very moment, exactly what Alison was saying a few moments before. Amber was totally in charge of Jenny. Neither of them knew exactly what to think. Jenny, who was still seated, looked up at Amber as she was making her decision.

"I'm not sure," Amber said tentatively.

"Decide quickly Amber, we can't do this all day," Alison replied rushing the girl along.

"OOOokay, I uhm, I guess she should just undress," Amber replied.

"You heard her Jenny, strip," Alison said reinforcing Amber's choice.

Jenny stood and slowly slid her black blazer off and laid it across the back of the chair she was just sitting in. She then stepped out of her high heels. Then she pulled the grey top off and laid it across the back of the chair. She was wearing a black push-up bra. She then reached down to unbutton and unzip her pants, allowing them to slide to the floor revealing her black lacy boy shorts.

She hesitated a moment before reaching back to unclasp her bra. She let the shoulder straps fall down her arms hefore she allowed the cups to move. Her aureoles were half-dollar sized, with quarter inch nipples on top. From the side, her breasts seemed to be elongated versus tight and compact, though they did not sag at all. Her nipples stood out straight.

Jenny looked briefly at Alison and then Amber before hooking her thumbs into the sides of her panties. She pushed them to the floor leaving her naked. Just the night before, she had been naked in front of these same people, but she was still unbelievably embarrassed. Jenny's tits were clearly smaller than Amber's and looked really small on her larger body frame, though they were 34B. Her light skin showed that she had not been to the tanning bed in quite a while. Her stomach wasn't as toned or trimmed as she would have liked it, but it was sexy nonetheless. She had wide "child-bearing" hips that she wasn't too proud of and her thighs and calves were also larger than she would have liked. She wasn't overweight in the least bit but certainly wasn't as slim as all those girls in GQ or some other national magazine, which made her self-conscious.

"You have cute tits Jenny," Alison commented.

Jenny didn't know what to say standing there next to her friend in the nude in front of her new bosses.

"Now, every morning when you get into the office, you will wear nothing but a thong or g-string, your choice. You will strip as soon as you get in the door. Everything you do on this floor will be done dressed only that way. Any time you are on a business function, you will be dressed similarly to how Misti is dressed now—very short skirt and a very revealing top. Absolutely under no circumstances do you wear underwear or bras.

"Because you are living in an apartment furnished by the company, Jenny you will serve Amber even after business hours. You can't even go to the store without her permission. She is your boss from now until your internship is over. Everything she tells you to do will be done immediately. You never know when I may tell her something for you to do. Disobeying her is just like disobeying me. You don't want to do that, ever," Alison continued.

"Okay, it's time to go to work. Misti, take Jenny into your office. We all have work to do," Alison ordered.

Misti motioned for Jenny to go first. As soon as Misti closed the door to her office, she grabbed Jenny's arm.

"Don't look at me," Misti ordered just before Jenny turned to see what she wanted. She then felt Misti's breath on her shoulder and her hands softly caressing her ass, "I love this ass of yours. I have been waiting to touch it since the very first reception. Lean across my desk."

Jenny did as she was told. She felt Misti's fingers running up and down her ass cheeks and into her crack, brushing her tiny asshole. She continued to feel Jenny up and soon her hands were pressing into her snatch.

"Stand up and turn around," Misti ordered, "Take off my shirt Jenny."

Misti lifted her arms to allow Jenny to peel the skin tight shirt off her body. Her huge tits spilled out of it as Jenny pulled it over and off her head.

"I know from the meeting the other day that you have never sucked on another woman's tits. It's time for your first time. You probably have never seen 42DD tits before have you?" Misti said sitting down in her chair. Her large tits drooped, showing her age somewhat. Her nipples were pointed downward, just below the straight out mark. She spread her legs to allow Jenny room to move in closer. When she spread her legs, the skirt did nothing to hide the fact that Misti had no panties on. The skirt did nothing to cover her pussy and as Misti ordered Jenny to her knees and in close enough to suck her tits, Jenny's stomach was forced against the top of Misti's pussy, "Suck them."

Jenny leaned in and drew the long, thick nipple into her mouth. As she began sucking, she felt Misti grab her right hand and guided it between her legs and into her.

"Feel how wet I am Jenny?" Misti asked while pushing Jenny's fingers into her slit before Jenny figured out what she wanted and began fingering her on her own.

"Uhuh," Jenny replied still sucking on Misti's tits. She worked her fingers into Misti's pussy, though not really certain exactly what to do. She worked them around like she liked her boyfriend doing her and sure enough she got results.

"That's it Jenny baby. Work those fingers into my cunt. Put your beautiful mouth on my slit and eat me out while you continue fingering me," Misti said in a hoarse voice, with her head leaning back on the chair, and her eyes closed.

It was bad enough having been ordered to suck this ladies huge tits, but Jenny was repulsed at the thought of licking her pussy. She hesitated a little too long.

"Jenny, I am not going to tell you again," Misti said opening her eyes. Jenny could tell she was pissed from having to repeat herself.

Slowly, Jenny released the nipple she was sucking on. She backed up from her position directly in between Misti's legs. Now she had her ass stuck in the air more versus standing on her knees. Misti opened her legs more to give Jenny more room. She dipped her head and lightly licked her boss' slit, the first taste of pussy she had ever had. Jenny then felt Misti place her hand on the back of her head and smash her face into her slit. She had no choice but to begin licking and sucking her boss' pussy in earnest.

Meanwhile, in the other office, Alison had just told Amber to come around the desk and stand in front of her.

"Your breasts look very large on your body. They look fantastic," Alison began, "So fantastic, that I must feel them."

Alison spread her legs to allow Amber to stand as closely as possible. Alison's short skirt rode up enough to allow Amber to see Alison's light blue panties. She felt a little tingle of excitement between her legs. She was floored by this feeling because she had never felt any sexual emotions towards another woman before.

Amber stepped in between Alison's spread thighs allowing her to fondle her tits. Then, unexpectedly, Alison leaned in, taking her right nipple in her mouth. She sucked it for several seconds before letting go. Both women noticed immediately that both of Amber's tits were now as hard as rocks.

Looking into Amber's eyes, Alison moved her hand down to Amber's pussy and immediately felt her excited juices.

"So you liked that did you?" Alison said sitting back in the chair, bringing her fingers to her mouth to taste Amber's pussy juices.

"I don't know. I I I have never had this happen before," Amber stuttered, not knowing what to say.

Alison stood up, "Amber, take my dress off."

Amber stood there for a moment almost as if she didn't hear the command. She reached for the hem of her boss' dress and lifted the slip-dress up and off her body, leaving her in only the light blue panties. Her black hair and her finely tanned skin looked fantastic. Her 38C tits looked enormous on her 110 pound frame. She looked to be flawless in every sense of the word.

"Amber, you are going to learn to dominate. Other than me, there is only one other person at this firm that you will submit to. Everyone on this floor will know that you work for me and will be at your disposal for anything you want. You will pay particular attention to your friend Jenny. You will dominate her in everyway possible before your internship is up," Amber once again felt the tingle between her legs. She liked the idea of being in charge, though she wasn't really sure what exactly it all entailed.

Alison picked up a remote control from her desk and switch on a television screen behind her desk. The picture showed the outer office and Jenny, naked, eating Misti's pussy.

"Your first lesson in domination begins now. You will take this," Alison paused, grabbed a bag and took out an 8 or 9 inch dildo and strap, "and you will fuck Jenny as she continues to eat Misti out."

Alison gave her several other instructions as Amber strapped on the dildo.

Jenny heard the door to the other office open, but all she could see was Misti's clit as she lapped away at her pussy. She was on her hands and knees, expect for the hand that she was using to finger Misti.

Jenny felt a hand on her ass and knew something was going on behind her, but Misti wouldn't let her up to look. Then she felt two fingers at her opening.

"Your pretty wet Jenny," Amber said. Jenny recognized the voice as Amber's. She couldn't believe that Amber had just put her fingers on her pussy! She tried to turn again, but Misti held her tightly.

Jenny then felt pressure at the opening of her pussy. It felt like a cock. She was certain a man was about to fuck her. The phallus moved slowly into her opening gradually getting deeper. Soon, she was as full as she had ever been. The phallus was slowly pulled almost all the way out before it somewhat more quickly was fucked back in. Jenny let out a moan as the fucking got quicker by the stroke. Soon, though she wasn't getting her brains fucked out, there was some consistent and deep penetration. Jenny had almost forgotten that she was still eating out Misti's pussy. As it turned out, she was licking and sucking more actively as her own orgasm began to build.

"Jenny, you will not cum until I tell you to," Jenny heard Amber say. But the order didn't really register with her. Besides being fucked, Misti was grinding her pussy even harder into Jenny's face. Jenny knew Misti was very close to cumming all over her face.

"Misti, you will not come until I tell you to either," Amber said again. Misti's eyes flew open. She was almost there! She didn't know if she could stop it! Jenny continued to eat her pussy with wild abandon as she, herself, closed in on achieving an orgasm.

Alison saw Misti make a move to pull Jenny away from her pussy, "Misti, leave her alone. I don't believe I heard Amber tell you to stop Jenny from eating you out."

Misti then made a mistake. Her eyes moved from Alison to Amber. Until that moment, she had not paid much attention to what was going on with Jenny other than she was being fucked by a dildo. But there was something unbelievably erotic to Misti at that moment about seeing the beautiful Amber fuck that long, now totally wet dildo in and out of her best friend's pussy. From her position, Misti was just able to see the dildo enter Jenny's now wide open cunt. She also noticed Amber's large tits bouncing and swaying. Even though she knew she wasn't supposed to, Misti grabbed the back of Jenny's head and pressed it even deeper into her pussy—as if that was possible. For a moment, Jenny couldn't breathe. She didn't immediately know what was happening other than she needed air. All of a sudden several consecutive spurts of what she knew were girl cum began hitting her in the back of her mouth and, as she closed her mouth from the surprise, her nose and cheeks.

Jenny had been momentarily distracted from her build-up but quickly regained it. Misti, on the other hand, knew she would be punished for disobeying.

Alison was leaning against the door frame watching silently. She flicked her clit gently as she watched. She was angry at Misti for not setting a good example—she would definitely be punished. Alison watched Amber's cute ass clench and unclench as she worked the fake cock in and out of her best friend's cunt. She watched as Jenny's cunt sunk inward, impaled on the phallus and then "bloomed" as it was pulled out. It was very erotic and Alison knew she would need some relief of her own very soon.

"Please, please may I cum!?" Jenny asked gasping.

"Turn over on your back," Amber ordered. At this point, Jenny still wasn't sure who it was fucking her. She knew that Amber was in the room but had no idea she was actually the one behind her. She was shocked to see her friend with the strap on and even more shocked when it quickly dawned on her that her friend was the one driving her to an amazing orgasm.

Jenny laid down on her back and without thinking spread her legs and brought her knees back to her chest—even with her tits.

"Now tell me to fuck you," Amber ordered putting the cock back into her friend's pussy. Jenny seemed to temporarily zone out as the phallus slid easily back into her well used pussy, "Tell me!"

"Please fuck me," Jenny said in a tone that she had only used with her boyfriend. She needed to come and suddenly didn't care how she was going to reach it. Amber laid her lower body down on Jenny, but propped up on her arms before fucking Jenny harder. Amber waited until she knew Jenny was almost there and said, "Cum for me Jenny."

"IIIII'm Cuummmingg!!" Jenny squealed fucking the phallus back as hard as she could. She didn't care that it was her best friend or that it was a fake cock. Jenny laid there for several minutes before calming down enough to realize what had just happened. But there wasn't time for her to ask questions.

"Misti," Alison said pissed off, "Go get my belt."

"Yes ma'am," Misti replied immediately, getting up and walking into Alison's office. She returned shortly with a thick, black, leather belt. "Do you know why you are about to get a spanking?" Alison asked.

"Yes ma'am," Misti replied.

"Why?" Alison asked in the tone of voice a parent would use with a child that had just done something wrong.

"Because you told me not to cum and I did. But I couldn't help..." Misti replied before being cut off.

"I don't want to hear excuses! I didn't tell you not to get off, Amber did. From now on, you will obey Amber no matter what she tells you. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Misti replied, tears in her eyes.

"Good, now lean over your desk," Alison ordered. She then handed the belt to Amber, "She disobeyed you. So you must administer the punishment."

Amber and Jenny had not yet noticed just how large Misti's ass was until the moment she bent over the desk. She had quite a bit of cellulite, normal for a woman in her late 40's/ early 50's. Her ass and thighs were totally out of shape and were white as a sheet of paper. Her "love handles" made her hips look really large.

Amber doubled the belt in half, stepped up behind Misti and let it fly. The sound of the 'whoosh' of the belt flying through the air would have been the loudest thing in the room if it weren't for the 'slap' sound it made when it came into contact with Misti's large ass.

She began sobbing immediately and soon was crying almost hysterically. Amber gave her ten licks before she stopped. Her ass was fire engine red—quite a contrast to the paper white it had been just a few moments earlier.

Alison took a seat in the leather chair behind Misti's desk and said, "Now Misti, I need some relief. Jenny, I believe you owe Amber a favor. You did such a good job on Misti."

Misti quickly dropped to her knees. She grabbed the sides of Alison's panties and as Alison lifted her hips, she pulled them down and off. Misti had been in this position many times and knew how Alison liked it. She had long ago gotten over the fact that she was almost 15 years older than Alison, yet she regularly had to service her. Alison's pussy was as smooth as a baby's ass—not a trace of pubic hair anywhere.

Jenny wasn't as quick to move. She looked at Amber, who had begun to buy into the whole dominating thing. She was seated in one of the chairs used for clients. Amber spread her legs revealing her light, well-kempt patch of black pubic hair just above her lips. Jenny slowly crawled to Amber, looked up at her best friend and stuck her tongue out, lightly licking Amber's outer lips.

Amber didn't want to wait on Jenny to warm up to the idea of eating her out, so in much the same way Misti had done her, Amber forced Jenny's face onto her pussy forcing her to eat her out.

Alison and Amber momentarily locked eyes from across the room. Both looked strikingly similar to the other—long, flowing black hair, large pert tits, small body frames, and similar height. The only major difference was Amber was a little more pale skinned than Alison, who lived in the tanning bed.

Remembering what Alison had told her to say, while in eye contact with Alison, Amber said, "Jenny, open my ass cheeks and stick your tongue in my asshole."

Jenny was stunned. She didn't know that Alison had told Amber to say this, so she thought that Amber had come up with it on her own. Alison came almost immediately when Amber ordered Jenny to do that.

Jenny stopped licking Amber's pussy and was about to protest but quickly remembered Misti's punishment for disobeying. Amber propped her legs up on Jenny's back and scooted her ass as far off the end of the chair as was comfortable. Jenny then placed both of her thumbs in her best friend's ass cheeks and pulled them open revealing Amber's tiny puckered hole. Jenny leaned forward and flicked her tongue across her flower. She soon began to lick her asshole and was soon told to push her tongue as far inside as she could. This caused her to press her nose deeply into Amber's pussy, while her tongue was fucking in and out of her asshole.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12