The Interro-Punishment of Simon

Story Info
Simon pays for his infidelity.
893 words
3.84
19k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers

Simon stood completely nude before the man he knew only as Solomon. Solomon was dressed in black and his face was obscured by a woman's stocking as in some 1970s crime drama. Simon's hands were restrained behind his back, and he grew increasingly uncomfortable at his vulnerability.

Solomon spoke, "It is good that you agreed to come here Simon. Laura was very upset by your infidelity with Courtney. Your agreeing to make amends is commendable."

"Look, I screwed up, I went for Courtney because she is hot and besides, I'm not married to Laura. We're only engaged and one little mistake shouldn't wreck things. Right? ." Simon's lips were dry and his voice trailed off, " Solomon, you know how it is for guys, I just needed something different, a little change of pace "

Solomon stepped closer, "You need to learn that you hurt someone you supposedly love, Simon. Let's begin."

Simon was taken to a corner of the room where he was cuffed onto an X shaped wooden stand. Solomon wrapped a cord around the base of Simon's testicles and cinched it tight, making Simon grunt and wince.

Solomon applied what resembled large test tubes, to Simon's nipples and scrotum. He hit a switch on a nearby machine and suction was immediately applied through the tubes. Thought stimulating at first, the pressure built and Simon's balls began to ache and his nipples throbbed as they felt like they would be pulled from his chest.

Simon gyrated his hips in a fruitless effort to alleviate the discomfort he felt. "Ahhh, fuck. Please stop!"

"Think about Courtney, Simon."

"Ahhh c'mon you fucking prick! Get these off me!"

Solomon shook his head, "Simon, your immediate lack of cooperation concerns me." He shut off the machine and removed the suction devices, "perhaps some real humiliation is in order for you."

Solomon roughly removed Simon from the stand and led him to a padded table where his arms were tied straight out to his sides. Utilizing winches and pulleys attached to the ceiling of the subterranean chamber, Simon's legs were pulled up and back, rolling his weight up onto his shoulders and neck. Simon's flaccid penis dangled a few inches from his face.

Simon struggled to adjust to this uncomfortable and physically taxing position. He heard a door open and what sounded like high heels on the concrete floor. He could not see who it was, but immediately recognized Laura's voice.

"So you asshole, you think this is a joke?"

"No, Laura, please I said I was sorry, this is a mistake, come on get me out of this."

"Wrong Simon. You are going to pay."

Laura quickly disrobed and took something from Solomon. Simon felt her near his ass and tried to see what she was doing. She smiled as she pressed the head of a large black strap on dildo against his anus. Simon clenched his teeth as Laura used her body weight to begin forcing the dildo past his anal sphincter. She poured baby oil into his ass crack and the dildo slid into him fully. Simon felt as if its tip were touching his stomach.

Laura began fucking Simon's ass. His cock hardened in spite of his discomfort and Laura began to help it along by pumping it with a slick hand.

Simon groaned as the dildo wreaked havoc on his ass and his cock grew to its full eight inch length. He felt the urge to come building as Laura stroked him faster.

"Open your mouth Simon"

He did as he was told and noticed Solomon near his head. Solomon had removed his clothes, revealing an extremely muscular body with thick arms and tribal tattoos. Solomon knelt at Simon's head. His penis was huge. At least 10 inches long and thick. He was rubbing it methodically just six inches from Simon's head.

Simon felt himself beginning to come and Laura felt the telltale contractions in his balls. She forcefully pushed his dick down until it nearly touched his lips. His come was unbelievably hot. It spattered across his upper lip initially, then shot directly into his own mouth where he felt its heat and salty taste.

Before Simon could recover, Solomon began to pump thick streams across his face and neck and into his mouth, nearly gagging him.

Laura pulled the dildo from Simon's rectum and his abdomen felt as if it were collapsing back in on itself.

There was silence as Simon lay with his and another man's come on his face, his anus still not fully closed.

After several minutes Simon was unbound. He was led to a chair facing the table and strapped down. The come was hardening on his face as he watched Laura take Solomon's immense penis in her mouth. The two made love for nearly 30 minutes, changing positions frequently and Simon seeing his fiancee's pussy stretched wide by the masked muscle man's enormous cock.

Solomon was thrusting faster in Laura from behind when he suddenly withdrew and came in the crack of her ass.

Laura immediately stood and backed her rear to Simon's face. He buried his nose into her ass crack and licked her pussy, tasting their combined juices.

Laura drove as Simon sat quietly in the passenger seat; sore and unfamiliar tastes in his mouth. He never cheated on Laura again.

Thorre
Thorre
6 Followers