The Interrogation

Story Info
A spy is captured and tortured by a Domme.
2.1k words
3.54
60k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bsw812
bsw812
4 Followers

Background

I am a soldier/spy caught and captured on the wrong side of the border. I am to be questioned, interrogated and tortured to find out why I was there. You, the Domme are the interrogator as BDSM, humiliation and sex has become an effective tool to get answers from prisoners.

I am naked, on a bed, ankles tied to bedposts. My hands are in restraints above my head. There is a pillow under my back, and a towel under me. I am blindfolded....

The Interrogation Begins

I struggle and squirm a little in the restraints, concluding I can't get up or away. I think the room is dark, but not really sure. I try to look around, even though I'm blindfolded, trying to use my other senses to figure out where I am or what's happening around me. After what seems like an hour, I hear a door open and the sound of footsteps, the clicking of high heels. Now I'm sure someone else is in the room as well.

I move my head to where I think the woman might be but the room is still silent. I can feel her breath at my ear. "It seems like I'm going to have some fun with you, hmmm" She says. Then it seems like you move away.

"What do you mean?" I ask, fearful as to what was about to happen to me.

"Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find out why you were captured, on our side, spying on us perhaps, hmmm" You say as you walk around the room, your heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Really, I got lost, please let me go" I plead with you.

"Not quite yet, I'm going to have some fun with you first" You say, "Questions in a little while"

With my mouth open, you stuff a cloth into my mouth, then tie it place, snugly around my head. Fear rushes through my head. I don't know what is about to happen to me. Your hands run all over my body, your fingernails making me shudder and squirm in my restraints. At time the fingernails almost dig into me, almost scratching me, at times they almost tickle me especially at the bottom of my feet and my inner thighs.

"I'm just getting started" you whisper in my ear.

Your hands move to my chest. Grabbing at my nipples, pinching, twisting them. I try to move again at my restraints, but can't. I moan, and try to talk through the gag, but only muffled sounds get out. Small clips are attached to my nipples, they pinch and grab into me. I can feel a small chain, laying on top of me, maybe they are connected. My nipples start to throb some.

"Ready to talk now?" you ask me.

I nod my head up and down in an exaggerated motion.

"Hmmm, not quite yet" as you slowly pull on the chain attached to my nipples.

I try to move my chest outward as the tension is increased, but can only go so far, so that it won't hurt as much. But you keep the tension the whole time. All of a sudden the chain drops down to my chest. I'm breathing heavy, but as the tension is now released, I try to relax and catch my breath. I try not to think about my nipples as the clips continue to dig into me.

Your hands move to my crotch, grabbing and cupping my balls. I've started to get hard, but unsure how hard. I feel some soft whacks on my cock up and down the shaft. Every so often a quick hard whack and I try to move, trying to move my legs to protect myself, perhaps instinct.

You chuckle at my whimpers, as you seem to enjoy your work on me. I can feel something going around my balls, string I think. Then the string is tied in place, around my balls a few times very snugly. My balls seem to swell. Some soft whacks on my tied balls, repeatedly, making them sting. Then it all stops and there's silence. I try to look around, but I'm still blindfolded. Whack! What seemed to be something flat and wooden came down hard on my balls. I try to scream, but the screams were muffled by the cloth in my mouth.

You take the flat wooden item, what I think might be a ruler and run the corner up the bottoms of my feet. I twitch and squirm as I'm somewhat ticklish. One foot then the other, back and forth. I can hear more quiet chuckles from you. You are enjoying yourself in my torment. You reach down to my balls, then they are being pulled down towards the foot of the bed. The tension is kept constant, for a while, I think it's tied off.

I hear your footsteps leaving the room. I try to relax, take a break and catch my breath. The pinching on my nipples and the pulling on my balls are keeping my mind distracted and spinning. I try to think of something else, think of what I can say when she comes back, what answers she is looking for. Anything so I can be let go. I seem to almost doze off, for what seems to be 20 minutes, I'm not really sure.

All of a sudden the clips from nipples are removed, one at a time. I cringe at the pain, my muffled moans barely escaping the gag. I now realize you've returned.

"Are you ready to talk now?" you ask in my ear. "If I release the gag, no screaming or you'll regret it."

I nod, yes, a few times. You loosen the tie holding the cloth in, around my head. I turn my head towards you, or at least where I think you are. "Please it hurts, please let me go" I say, taking deep breaths.

"So, what were you doing?" you ask me. "What were you looking for?"

"Really, I went for a run, and got side tracked, I must have taken a wrong turn" I try to explain.

There's a pause, a quiet pause. An uneasy feeling overcomes me. The tension on my balls is released and my balls untied. Now what? I breathe a sigh of relief. All of a sudden, whack! my balls are hit, I moan in pain and almost thrash around on the bed.

"I don't think that was the correct answer" you inform me. "We will now continue"

I feel pinching now on my balls, what I think might be small clothespins. I can only guess as to how many, but maybe 6 or 8. As each one is attached, my cock grows more hard. The pain shoots through me, as I'm clenching my teeth. Leaving the clothespins there, I feel your hand, with a glove on it, touching and playing with my hard cock. Your touch excites me. It feels like some sort of lotion poured onto my cock. As it's being rubbed on, it starts to tingle. I can smell mint in the air, and conclude that you must have used toothpaste on my cock. After a few minutes it stings, and tingles. Your hand moves up and down on my cock, bringing me close to orgasm. You can see it as well, in my moans, movements and reactions. You slow the pace and stop. I whimper at the realization that I was so close to release. I hear the glove come off and a cold wet washcloth is applied to my cock, washing the toothpaste off, and the cold making me go soft. One by one, slowly, deliberately, the clothespins are removed from my balls. A rush comes over each time one is removed. I shake and quiver after each removal. After they are all removed I take a few deep breaths.

"Now would you like to change your answer?" you ask me.

I try to push out the gag and nod yes. You remove the cloth from my mouth. "Please, I'll do anything you want, please let me go" I plead to you.

"Ahh, you're ready with the truth now?"

"Yes, yes" I reply back to you.

"Ok....."

"I was trying to see where the border was, I was curious...on my run, that's it" I try to explain.

"I don't think so, eventually I'll get it out of you, we have lot's of time, no one is looking for you" you respond.

You move to between my legs, situated there I can feel your gloved hand again massaging and playing with my balls and occasionally sliding underneath my balls. Your finger is wet, lubed as it, plays at and teases my ass. Again I try to squirm, try to move my hips away, but can't. One finger slides inside me. I take a deep breath. Your finger plays around, exploring, sliding in and out slightly. Then another finger slides in, two fingers moving around teasing the inside of my anus. At times you reach my prostate, and I shudder each time. The fingers retreat, slowly, and is replaced by a vibrator. It is set on low at first, a low hum. I enjoy the vibrator, as you leave in place, changing speeds on its own. My cock is hard again, and your hand starts to jerk it, up and down. I think I am about to explode, between the vibrator and your touch I get so close and you sense this as well. You remove the vibrator, and slide your hand down my cock to my balls. I become frustrated at the teasing, I thought I was going to cum that time. You crawl up beside me, I can smell your body, your hair and it excites me, I want to be closer to you.

"Again, what were you doing, when we found you?" you ask, persistence your voice.

"I was running along, but didn't know I was across the border. I didn't see anything, really" I answer, hoping it will satisfy you.

"Hmmm, not good enough" you reply.

One ankle is undone, I dare not try to kick or move, as I am still attached by my wrists. You move it over, and have me move onto my stomach. Then you undo and move the second ankle. I am now on my stomach and still attached by my ankles and wrists. I start to feel scratching down my back to my butt cheeks and the back of my thighs. I flinch each time you do this especially on the back of my thighs. You do this at my feet as well, kind of tickling me. You can hear me whimper as I am helpless to you.

Whack! your bare hand goes across my ass. I moan into the pillow. Then a bunch more spankings with your bare hand in quick succession. You rub my ass, as it has gotten a nice pink color.

"I think you spying on us" you say to me.

Whack! some sort of paddle stings my ass now. You continue all over my ass cheeks, being generous with each stroke. You reach under and pull back my cock and balls. I hear you reach for something, Whoosh, I feel something swing near my back through the air. A slight chuckle from you again. I can only guess that it's a small rod or crop perhaps.

Whack! The rod goes between my legs and hits my balls, again and again. Oblivious to my moans and pleadings you continue. I can feel my ass cheeks pulled apart, then a whack at my ass and my cheeks react by trying to close up. You lay on top of me, your sweet smelling hair draped over my face "Had enough?"

"Yes, yes, I'll do whatever you want" I answer back.

"Ahhh, good, I thought you'd see it my way", undoing my ankles and having me move my knees up, raising my ass up. I can feel something pushing at my ass, I think it's a dildo. You continue pushing it in slowly, as I breathe heavier and faster until it's all the way in. I am so hard, you reach under with your hand and apply a little bit of lube. You Work the dildo in and out and my cock together, at the same rhythm. This seems go one forever, until I cum, spurting all over the towel underneath me. You keep using the dildo, and playing and teasing my cock. I squirm and twitch as I am sensitive to your touch, making me moan and scream into the pillow. You remove the dildo and your hand as I collapse in a dazed, worn out, dizzy heap.

bsw812
bsw812
4 Followers