The Interrogation Ch. 2

Story Info
Bound captive's teasing interrogation continues.
1.5k words
4.49
59.4k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casper33
casper33
49 Followers

With his eyes closed and breathing shallow, He didn't notice Sonya taking a small bottle from the tray and pouring some oily liquid into her delicate long fingered hands. Nor did He notice the slight smile playing across her lips as she smoothed the oil across the palms of her hands. His eyes shot open as she wrapped both of her hands around the base of his softening penis and slowly but firmly stroked them up the shaft and across the sensitive head, giving a delicate flick of her wrist to twist the palm and fingers around the head of his cock. His body felt as if bolts of electricity were flowing outwards from his groin as each hand, after leaving the head of his again engorged penis would grasp it firmly at the base again and slide its way back up the length of the shaft and around the head with that well practiced wrist flick. His eyes were riveted on those delicate hands as they now began to stroke up and down his hard shaft. Through his lust-silted eyes, He looked up to that beautiful face and was mesmerized by the sight of her soft delicate pink tongue flicking between and across her slightly parted lips.

His head fell back as a low guttural groan emanated from deep in his chest. His entire being was focused on the incredible sensations that Sonya was creating with the skillful hand job that she was giving him. His body tried to arch against the restraints as he struggled to hold back the orgasm she was quickly bringing him to. Sonya smiled as she watched his body thrash and struggle against the restraints, wanting to give in to the sensations she was feeding to him, but struggling to make them last just a little bit longer. She watched closely as his penis throbbed madly and his balls began to tighten up in his body. He finally gave in to her ministrations and prepared himself for the explosive orgasm she was bringing him too.

His balls spasmd and tightened even more and his orgasm began to throb through him, but her hands were no longer stroking him as firmly. His orgasm was right on the edge and would explode with one or two more firm strokes, but her double handed grip on him had loosened until she was now only stroking him slowly and lightly with one hand, from the base of his throbbing penis to the swollen head dripping with precum. Her fingers sliding wetly through it and smearing the sticky fluid around his head. His over sensitized cock was still reacting to her and he could feel his orgasm still approaching. He felt his balls contract, the clear drops of precum flowing from the head of his cock were replaced with one small pearly white drop, signaling his imminent orgasm, but her hands were no longer caressing him.

Sonya laughed silently as she saw that single drop of cum and with her long delicate fingers began to roll and massage his heavy balls causing his cock to continue to throb. She carefully leaned forward as she manipulated him trying to keep agent X on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible. Agent X stared raptly as her face approached his throbbing cock and watched in awe as that delicate pink tongue darted out against the head of his rigid pole and licked up the pearly drops oozing from its tip. A deep sensuous moan was torn from his throat as he longed for just one more touch from her fingers, her tongue, even her warm breathe on his denied manhood. Sonya laughed lightly as agent X's body heaved against its bonds seeking the relief that had been so close.

"Oh my, that was just delicious," drawled Sonya. "And how did you like it my little plaything?"

"God I was so close," he groaned. "Why did you stop?”

"Ahhh, but we're just getting started." "You wouldn't want the fun to be over so soon would you?" she teasingly asked. "Don't you want to feel what its like to cum in my mouth?"

As Sonya said this, she leaned forward and slowly swirled her soft pink tongue around the head of his softening cock. With a smile, she opened her lips wide and engulfed his cock deep into her warm soft mouth. Agent X's penis quickly responded and started throbbing almost immediately. With a low groan he tried to thrust his hard on deeper into Sonya's skillful mouth. She smiled around his hardening cock and slowly dragged her lips back up its length. As her lips reached the sensitive head, her tongue once again swirled around it as she suctioned in her cheeks causing Agent X's body to convulse against his bonds. Sonya continued upwards, dragging her sensuous lips across the head only to reverse her movement and begin a slow languorous assault back down his now fully erect cock.

She took him deeper this time, swallowing all the way to the root. Another groan was dragged from agent X's lips as he felt himself enter her throat. He could hardly believe just how quickly this sexy vixen could make his cock respond. He could feel his orgasm quickly approaching as Sonya again slowly dragged her lips up his turgid length. Her lips again caressed the head of his cock on their upward journey as her delicate fingers began to caress his tightening balls. Agent X thrashed against his restraints as the exquisite blowjob he was receiving overwhelmed his senses.

The cum was already boiling in his balls as Sonya continued with her slow up and down motions on his throbbing cock. Sonya's tongue was burning a searing path up the underside of Agent X's cock with each slow assault. Agent X could feel the cum beginning to rise in his painfully hard throbbing cock as Sonya again dragged her lips up his shaft. Her tongue continued beating an erotic pattern on its veined and throbbing surface. As her pink lips dragged across the ridge and head, his hips began to thrust in vain against his restraints. He steeled himself for a mind blowing orgasm as her lips reached the very tip of his penis and continued on, leaving him bobbing in the cool air. Her hand wrapped around and squeezing the base of his shaft.

Precum drooled from the angry red head of Agent X's penis as he groaned his frustration. Sonya laughed softly as she wrapped her free hand loosely around the head of his raging cock, smearing the sticky fluid all around the throbbing head of his dick. Agent X groaned again as his pending orgasm seemed to hang just beyond his reach. His body tense and longing for relief as Sonya's stroking around his head became softer and softer. As the clear beads of precum were replaced by the first drops of pearly white cum, she released his penis completely letting it smack against agent X's taut abdomen. Her fingers quickly found his swollen balls and began massaging and rolling them between her delicate fingers.

Agent X felt himself right on the edge of orgasm again, but his tormenter wasn't giving him the final few seconds of stimulation that he needed to cum. Sonya continued to roll his balls between her fingers as his body shuddered and convulsed against his restraints. As his orgasm slowly subsided, she again grasped his still rigid cock and slowly engulfed it into her warm skillful mouth again, beginning another slow languorous assault on his already overwhelmed senses. With only a few slow strokes, she again had Agent X on the verge of cumming. Sensing his impending orgasm, she slowed the bobbing of her sensuous lips even further, lightly dragging her teeth across the sensitive skin of his shaft. She knew that this was a dangerous move as some men responded explosively to the exquisite sensation this caused. Agent X gasped again at the electric sensations that Sonya was causing to course through his body. As he trembled in a pre orgasmic bliss, she again pulled slowly off of his cock, leaving it quivering wetly against his trembling abdomen.

Sonya sat back in her chair smiling and panting with lust at how close she had brought her victim.

"Mmmm, you are going to be a wonderful plaything my new pet." She panted. "Breaking you to my will is making me so very hot, I just have to get myself off now."

Agent X lay speechless as Sonya raised her long sexy legs, spreading them wide and resting her warm calves across his trembling thighs. Her spike heeled sandals digging sensuously into his flesh.

"Oh my god," he groaned as his eyes traveled the length of her smooth tanned legs to his first glimpse under that sexy leather miniskirt. Her pantiless and neatly trimmed pussy quivered wetly, clearly showing her arousal at teasing him so mercilessly.

As her perfectly manicured fingers trailed up her thighs and approached her glistening cunt, Sonya smiled up at Agent X and sweetly whispered, "Too bad you won't be joining me."

casper33
casper33
49 Followers