The Interrogation Ch. 4

Story Info
Steamy shower follows sleepless night.
2.7k words
4.54
47.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casper33
casper33
49 Followers

Agent X looked up as his two guards approached. His still throbbing hard-on continued to twitch as he drank in the sight of the two beauties approaching him. Macy and Bianca were similarly clad in short sarong style skirts, knotted low on their hips, exposing one leg from just above the knee while leaving the other leg completely exposed from their delicate feet to their full sensuous hips. Both girls were blond and of a similar height, but all similarity ended there. Macy was voluptuous with generous hips, a firm round ass and large generous breasts covered with a hot pink bikini top. Bianca on the other hand was more slender with slim hips (although her ass was equally firm and round), and while her breasts were firm and ripe looking, were much smaller than Macy's and were covered by a teal bikini top. Both women were incredibly fit and the play of their firm muscles under their taut tan skin was keeping Agent X's cock in a throbbing state as he watched their hips sway seductively.

Sonya cupped Agent X's chin in one of her delicate well manicured hands as she lifted his face to hers in a slow, sexy, deep kiss that set his pulse racing and had his tormented cock dripping again.

"Until tomorrow my pet," drawled Sonya, "Sweet dreams."

Macy and Bianca took Agent X by his bound arms and easily lifted him to his feet. His head swam as his senses were filled with their sweet smelling perfume. As they guided Agent X through the maze of hallways, their hands roamed over his naked and trembling body. Scratching lightly across his ass, teasing his nipples, occasionally lightly rubbing his throbbing penis, the feel of their warm moist breath as they laughed softly in his ears kept him in a constant state of arousal. Shortly they entered a hall with small alcoves on either side. In each there was a small military style bed with a thin sheet for covering. The girls guided Agent X to an alcove across from a small desk holding just a pc and a phone. Macy laid Agent X on the bed while Bianca quickly secured him to the bed before pressing a button on a small wristband that she wore. The restraining collar began to pulse on Agent X's tortured penis as the electric shocks shot through his system from his quivering groin. The sensation lasted only a few seconds, but had Agent X once again on the edge of an earth shattering orgasm. His body writhed as he moaned in agony. Trying in vain to continue the sensation that was no denied him. He whimpered in frustration as his body twitched and his throbbing dick drooled precum in copious rivers down his overheated shaft.

Bianca laughed softly, "I just like to remind our new toys of what's in store for them if they don't behave."

She deftly removed Agent X's restraining collar and began to lightly stroke his shaft with her long warm fingers. She began to roll his full tight balls as she continued her languorous assault on his trembling shaft. Quickly she dipped her head and parting her full pink lips, swirled her tongue around the throbbing purple head before taking him deep in her mouth. Slowly she dragged her lips up his shaft as Agent X felt an orgasm once again building deep in his loins. As his body began to heave and convulse, Bianca's lips continued across the head of his shaft, leaving his cock bobbing wetly as she raised her lips from him with an audible pop.

"I also like to remind them of what they can get if they do behave," she sighed softly.

Macy laughed at her fellow guard and their captive, "You're so wicked, can't you see that the poor boy has had a tough day already?"

"If you think I'm wicked now, just wait until later when I'm off duty and I'll show you just how wicked I can be," promised Bianca.

"Mmmm, I'll hold you too that," laughed Macy.

Macy turned to Agent X's bound and trembling body. "Sleep well pet, you'll need your strength," she said as she dimmed the lights and sat down at the desk. Macy pulled the keyboard to her lap as she rested her legs on the desktop and began to surf some of her favorite porn sites, planning on passing a long dull evening with her favorite pastime. A hobby that involved her fingers, or even better, a long vibrating dildo deep in her tight wet pussy.

Agent X slowly drifted into a fitful sleep as his sensuously abused body began to relax for the day's ceaseless sexual assault. Unfortunately for him, his constant state of arousal lead to some very erotic dreams that would periodically wake him with a throbbing hard on only to find Macy watching him through heavily lidded eyes as her fingers tweaked and strummed on her hard nipples and probed lovingly at her wet box. Somehow, the presence of one of their bound and helpless captives always got her juices flowing and while she couldn't risk teasing them physically while Sonya was interrogating them, she could tease them mentally with the sight of her full firm breast and those hard pink nipples that she loved to pinch and roll between her fingers. She knew that the sight of her masturbating herself into one of her loud orgasms was almost as much torment as when she took their rigid members into her mouth and used her talented tongue and lips to drag their body to the edge of orgasm and back over and over. Knowing that there would be time for that later, she contented herself with enjoying her own fingers and teasing poor Agent X with the nearness of her hot body while he drifted in and out of his erotic dreams.

Macy spread her long firm legs, letting one slip to the floor, allowing an unimpeded view under her skimpy sarong to her neatly trimmed pussy above her swollen lips. She quickly untied her top, letting it fall to the desk as her already hardening nipples swelled and puckered in the cool air. A low moan escaped from Agent X as having again woken from his uneasy sleep, he watched Macy drag her immaculately manicured nails along her taut thighs, inching closer to her steaming labia with each second. Macy's body twitched and her low moan joined his as her fingers made their first contact with the damp flesh between her legs.

"Oh god," she gasped as her fingers traveled along her nether lips and deftly spread them open, exposing her quivering clit to its impending assault. Her fingers deftly began to strum a sensual rhythm on the hardening slick nub. Macy's thighs quivered erotically as her fingers slowly slipped in and out of her dripping hole. A long low moan slipped from her mouth as Agent X, now fully awake, gasped with lust, his cock already throbbing with desire. Macy quickly smiled, then moaned again as her fingers hit that familiar rhythm that would soon bring her to orgasm. Her fingers were alternating between plunging into her hot moist pussy and strumming quickly across her throbbing clit. Agent X sobbed in frustration as his cock twitched and his swollen balls began to ache. Hearing his gasps, spurred Macy on to greater orgasmic heights and all too quickly her body was wracked with spasms as she groaned through her climax. As Macy slowly came down from her orgasm, she stood on quivering legs and slowly sauntered over to Agent X's bound and trembling form. His eyes drank in her swaying hips and firm quivering breasts as she moved closer to him. Reaching his bedside, Macy leaned over him, her firm erect nipples begging to be sucked and licked.

"I can see you liked my little show," Macy whispered as her hand snaked down to caress Agent X's throbbing shaft lightly.

"Too bad you can't enjoy one of your own," she smiled as her hand left his hard on bobbing and twitching against his stomach. His hips jerked involuntarily, searching desperately for any sensation as his eyes focused on her sweet swaying breasts. Macy settled back behind her desk as Agent X drifted back into his erotic dream filled sleep.

As morning dawned, Bianca arrived to assist Macy with preparing Agent X for his day. Looking down at his restrained form, she knew that a shower was the first order of the day and smiled to herself knowing just how much fun showering with Macy could be.

"Good morning sexy," chimed Macy as she greeted Bianca with a deep passionate kiss.

"Good morning yourself," said Bianca as she responded to Macy's kiss.

"How's our friend doing?" she asked, noticing that Agent X was stirring at the sound of their voices.

"He seemed to have a restless night," answered Macy in mock concern. "But I bet a nice hot shower will perk him right up."

Bianca lightly grazed her fingernails across Agent X's nipples, causing him to groan as he hardened quickly at her sensual touch. Bianca laughed softly at his response before slipping the restraining device onto his erect cock. Macy and Bianca quickly released Agent X from his bed and in no time had him standing before them, wrists handcuffed and quickly led him through another series of halls into what was obviously a bathroom. Standing him before one of the urinals, Bianca held his throbbing half hard penis in her warm hand.

"Well?" Bianca asked as she looked up at Agent X. His cheeks burned with embarrassment as he realized that not only was he supposed to do this in front of them, but he was expected to urinate with this gorgeous woman holding his semi-erect cock in her hands. Those same hands that took so much pleasure in teasing his bound body. Finally, in spite of his erotic thoughts, the pressure in his bladder took over. Macy and Bianca then guided Agent X into a large walk in shower with fixtures on opposite walls. In the center of the shower was a hook on a chain descending from the ceiling while on the floor were to steel rings about 3 feet apart. Macy quickly raised Agent X's handcuffed wrists, securing the hook between them while Bianca pressed a button causing the chain to retract stretching Agent X's arms above him. After removing the restraining collar from His still half hard shaft, Macy then kneeled and spreading Agent X's feet, fastened one to each of the rings in the floor. The girls stepped back to admire their handiwork. Quickly disrobing, they each turned on one of the showerheads, directing a warm pulse of water at Agent X's body. He gasped as the warm needles of water pelted his body and in just a few moments began to soothe and ease his aching muscles. Macy and Bianca smiled as they gazed at each other and at Agent X's still twitching cock. Bianca pursed her lips noticing his semi erect shaft.

"Hmm, someone's looking lonely and begging for attention isn't he?" Bianca cooed.

Macy smiled as the girls slinked up to their captive. Each worked up a generous lather and began to wash Agent X's trembling body. They first concentrated on his torso, spending a great deal of time caressing soap slick fingers across his sensitive nipples. X threw his head back giving out a long low moan as his cock began to throb and lengthen at these two vixens seductive touch. Bianca stepped in closer, allowing her erect nipples to stroke sensuously down his raging flesh, her hands dipping lower to soap X's trembling abdomen, tangling her fingers briefly in his pubic hair. His cock no fully erect, bobbed and jumped with each touch as the girls continued to wash him. Macy slipped around behind X snaking her arms and long graceful hands around to his chest. She continued to tease his nipples, pinching them between her long enameled fingernails as her own generous breasts and erect nipples pressed against his back.

"Oh my god," he gasped, "please don't tease me anymore."

"Aww, what's the matter baby?" asked Macy, "are we not paying enough attention to the stiff cock of yours?"

"Are you wanting us to touch it?" chimed in Bianca, "to get it all stiff and throbbing?"

Bianca let her fingers trail across his hips and down the front of X's thighs as she asked this. He could feel her nails raking a sexy, steaming path down his body as his hips jerked in agony. Bianca's knelt in front of X and began to soap his full churning balls. Agent X's cock was standing straight, the head a deep shade of red as he moaned and writhed against his restraints. The two girls continued their assault on his erogenous zones, avoiding his cock, but driving him slowly forward in ecstasy. Agent X's nipples seemed to be on fire from Macy's relentless teasing. She licked suggestively at his ear and neck.

"Now doesn't' that feel better?" she asked.

"Oh yes," he groaned. He had never been able to orgasm from having just his balls played with, but then he'd never been in this condition before. Just the sensation of the warm water pelting down on his erection was bringing him closer at an agonizingly slow pace.

Bianca alternated teasing his full throbbing balls with raking her fingernails down his trembling thighs. Slowly she stood before him; her hard erect nipples beckoning as X strained forward, his cock aching for her touch. Bianca stood just beyond his reach as she smiled up at him sweetly. Macy still stood behind him and slipped one hand between his thighs, continuing the relentless assault on his swollen aching balls. Agent X groaned and jerked again as Bianca began to lather and caress her breasts before his hungry eyes. One hand slipped between her thighs softly stroking her throbbing clit as she stared hungrily at X's length. Macy, watched Bianca's sexy teasing raptly and unable to restrain herself any longer, moved to X's side and spreading her legs quickly straddled one of X's thighs, thrusting her self wetly against him. Bianca, seeing this decided to join Macy and the two of them began a sexy dance against his body. The girls groaned and panted as their erect nipples dug into his side.

Scraping up and down his sensitive flesh as their throbbing pussy's humped against his hard firm thighs. Agent X's cock throbbed and pulsed madly as his body was treated as one huge dildo by these two vixens. As he reached a point where his body was about to orgasm just from the sheer eroticism of these two beauties, Macy and Bianca began to share a violent orgasm. Grasping each other's hands, they pulled themselves tightly against him, groaning and screaming in ecstasy as their orgasms ripped through their bodies. The two girls slumped to the floor of the shower, enjoying the feeling of the warm water beating down on them as the soaked in the afterglow of their shared climax. Agent X groaned and whimpered in agony as his throbbing penis dripped precum onto the shower floor.

Every drop of water that struck his body and especially the sensitive shaft and head of his cock kept him on the edge of orgasm, but none of it was quite enough to drive him over the edge. Slowly the girls roused themselves and turning off the water, carefully dried Agent X and slipped his restraining collar back on. This last act left him on the edge of tears as the simple friction of the sleeve sliding onto his cock pushed him to the edge of orgasm. Macy sensing this quickly grabbed the base of his cock and with a skillful squeeze, prevented Agent X from the release he so desperately needed.

Startled by a familiar sensual voice, Agent X looked up to see Sonya standing at the shower entrance, her top opened wide to expose her pert sexy breasts. Given her disheveled state and the glowing flush on her skin, it was evident that Sonya had arrived in time to enjoy Macy and Bianca's sexy show.

"Well, that certainly looked fun," Sonya said. "Too bad I didn't arrive in time to join in."

"There's always time later," answered Macy.

"Oh yes," agreed Bianca ,"maybe you could take Agent X's place and enjoy all of the orgasms he's been missing out on."

casper33
casper33
49 Followers