The Interrogation of Lisa

Story Info
Lisa undergoes BDSM to Become more for Jon.
1.8k words
3.84
26.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorre
Thorre
7 Followers

It had taken nearly 2 hours to drive to the secluded house from the bed and breakfast where Jon and Lisa were staying. During the trip, Jon had asked a final time if Lisa was sure she was willing to go through with this. She said yes. Lisa was in love and Jon loved her, but they both knew their relationship was not quite complete and without that last part of the puzzle, they couldn't live happily ever after.

Jon dropped Lisa off at the end of the winding path. They exchanged glances and Lisa closed the door without a word. Jon drove away and Lisa drew in a deep breath before starting the walk to the house. At the front door she removed an envelope with her name on it. She read the instructions. She opened the front door and stepped into a large two story foyer. The house was Victorian in architecture and décor. Lisa stepped into a room to the right side of the foyer and shut the door. The room was empty except for a small table, a single chair and a wooden box on the floor. Lisa removed her clothes and jewelry. She donned the hospital style gown folded neatly on the table and placed her belongings in the box. She sat in silence until she heard a grandfather clock toll four.

She exited the room and walked deeper into the house until she reached a door labeled "Enter Here". She was nervous, but determined to follow through with whatever happened. The door opened with a slight creak. Lisa descended nearly two stories of steps into a large, dimly lit dungeon of a room.

A voice called out, "Welcome Lisa, I am glad you are here."

"Who are you?"

A man dressed in black stepped out from the shadows. His face was obscured by a stocking, like a thief might wear to conceal his identity. "Call me Solomon. Please stand before me."

Lisa moved forward until she was a few feet in front of him.

"By coming here, I must assume you have agreed to participate fully in this, exercise. In doing so I promise that you will grow and attain a level of self knowledge and comfort few know. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

Lisa's mouth was dry, "Am I safe, are you going to hurt me?"

"No pain, no gain Lisa. In order to achieve what Jon wants in your relationship, and what you want, you will have to endure discomfort. My promise is that you will not be scarred or receive painful stimuli beyond that which you can tolerate. Now let's get started."

Lisa's ankles and wrists were placed into heavy leather cuffs. She was walked over to a column, nearly as big around as a telephone pole. She was fastened to the pole with her feet on either side and her arms above her head, clasped to eye-bolts on either side of the column.

"I am here to facilitate your sexual growth, Lisa. I will need to interrogate you, then train you", as he finished speaking, Solomon ripped away Lisa's gown. Her five foot nine inch frame fully exposed. "You are very beautiful Lisa. I understand why Jon wants to be with more intimate with you."

Lisa fought back a tear, she had never been exposed this way and she was vsibly uncomfortable.

"Your growth has already begun Lisa. Confront your shame!"

Solomon brought a small flogger across Lisa's abdomen and she cried out.

"Are you upset?"

Lisa's lip quivered

"Do not be Lisa. You are a beautiful woman. Do you exercise?"

"Yes, yoga four times a week."

"Excellent, your stomach is flat, your breasts are firm and your legs and ass are also quite taut. Your blond hair is attractive as well. Do you watch pornography Lisa?"

"No, I think it's kind of weird and silly."

"I tend to agree, but it can be a learning tool. How old are you Lisa?"

"Thirty three."

"How many men have you been with, sexually"

"Three"

Solomon moved close and Lisa could feel his warm breath. "What is you favorite position?"

Lisa hesitated.

The flogger struck her left breast.

"Do you like giving fellatio to Jon?"

"Yes"

Solomon brought the flogger across Lisa's breasts and she screamed.

"Lisa we have much work to do. Why do you not enjoy sex so much?"

"I like sex, I just, I just, I don't always know what I should do I guess."

"Have you ever been taken anally?"

"No, I don't like the idea of that."

Solomon unclasped Lisa from the column. She rubbed her red skin as he brought her to a large wooden platform. "Sit in the middle."

She did so as he attached lines to her ankles, and her wrists. He winched the lines so that Lisa's legs were raised above her shoulders and her arms straight above her head. Her genital area was fully exposed and again she felt shame.

Solomon touched her labia and Lisa squirmed.

Lisa's pubic hair was neatly trimmed, but Solomon retrieved water, a razor and shaving cream. Without a word he shaved wither side of Lisa's vagina leaving the hair on her pubic mound.

Solomon applied some sort of electrical pads to the freshly shaved skin.

"what are you going to do to me", asked Lisa.

"Teach you."

Lisa felt a tingling in her genitals, dull at first, then more pronounced.

"These pads are stimulating you with electricity. Does it feel good"

"Oh, God yes!"

Lisa had never felt something so unique and exciting in this area of her body. Her head slipped back and she shut her eyes and let out a moan.

She looked back toward Solomon to see him picking up a broom stick. On one end was a large pink dildo. It was lubricated and Solomon gently guided it into Lisa's pussy.

"Have you ever gone down on Jon for more that a few minutes?"

Lisa was nearly overwhelmed by the feelings in her nether regions, "no". "Think of sucking Jon's cock right now. Savor the taste."

"Mmmmmm, yes, oh yes."

"Imagine working your way down the shaft, dragging your tongue down to the base of his cock. Now, take his testicles in your mouth, gently one at a time and suck them."

"Mmmmm, yes, they taste good."

"Have you sucked a cock after it has been inside you?"

"No, uh, mmmm, that's kind of, I don't know why not".

The dildo was removed from Lisa's pussy and offered to her lips. She hesitated.

"Feel your pussy Lisa, it is tingling. The man you love has been fucking you. Taste him."

Lisa opened her mouth slowly as Solomon fed the rubber dick, glistening with her juices past her lips.

The vibrations from the pads increased and Lisa closed her eyes and worked her mouth on the dildo, back and forth, then removing her mouth and licking its length.

She took it back in her mouth and she felt something else between her legs. Solomon had rolled some sort of device up to the platform. As he held the stick with the dildo he positioned a mechanical arm of some sort. Lisa held the latex phallus in her mouth as she felt a vibrator begin to purr gently on her clitoris."

"Imagine doing everything for Jon."

Lisa was breathing heavily through her nostrils. The let go of the dildo for a moment, "yes, anything", she panted before re-engaging the phony cock.

"Imagine sucking his testicles again. Drag your tongue along the back of his balls."

"Mmmmm"

"Find the firm spot between his scrotum and anus. Now move you tongue until you feel an opening."

Lisa's eyes opened momentarily and just then the vibration on her clit quickened, "yes, ok, the tip of my tongue is there."

"Press into him Lisa, taste every inch of Jon. Force your tongue into him"

Lisa was ready to climax. Her vagina gushed fluid and she cried out, "oh yes, oh yes!"

The vibrator was removed and the current in her labia lessened. Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Solomon. He was positioning the dildo between her legs again. She felt it pressing below her vagina and she realized she was about to be fucked in the ass.

The pressure was uncomfortable, but tolerable.

"Relax."

Lisa felt the rubber dick forcing its way into her. The vibrator resumed on her clit. Lisa was breathing heavily again and sweating profusely. She gasped as her anus opened and the first inch of the dildo entered her.

Solomon slipped it slowly into her, inch by inch allowing Lisa's rectum to accommodate its large size before starting to thrust it in and out, "what do you think Lisa?"

"Oh, it feels good, so good, I like it."

"Shall I fuck you harder?"

"Oh yes, fuck me fuck my ass!"

Lisa's muscles tensed as she began to climax and she bit her lower lip.

All the devices were removed from her and she was unbound at the ankles. Her back and shoulders were sore.

Solomon ordered her to stand as her arms were winched high above her head until she stood only on the balls of her feet, then her toes dangled inches from the wood deck.

"Remember your shame?"

A tape recording of Lisa's voice played out, "No, I don't like the idea of that."

A whip struck Lisa's back and she screamed.

Lisa stared at Solomon's masked face only an inch from hers. She held his stare as she felt metal clips being attached to each nipple. She did not avert her eyes and could feel a string or wire brush across her stomach. She was confused and scared. Solomon stepped away and Lisa looked down to see alligator clips attached to her nipples with red wires leading to the floor and behind her.

"No, I don't like the idea of that."

A painful shock hit Lisa unexpectedly and she rocked as she dangled from above.

"Have you ever been taken anally?"

"No, I don't like the idea of that."

Another shock and Lisa cried out, "Oh, uh oh no stop."

"You must never go back to who you were Lisa"

The whip hit Lisa's legs and she lifted her knees to her chest, swinging violently back and forth.

"Have you ever been taken anally?"

"No, I don't like the idea of that."

"Aieeah" the shock was stronger and longer.

"I'll never go back Solomon, I swear. I want to make love to Jon and do everything. I want to be fucked in the ass by him, to suck his cock for hours.

"Good. I think my work is done Lisa. I wish you and Jon the best. I have one parting shot for you."

Lisa's entire body convulsed as the shock hit her. She lifted her self in the suspension and arched her back before passing out.

Lisa awoke in satin sheets. Jon was next to her. She looked into his eyes before embracing him and making love all night.

Thorre
Thorre
7 Followers