The Intersexed Blues Ch. 01

Story Info
'True' Hermaphrodite seeks help from sex therapist.
2.7k words
4.52
91.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers

Having specialized in the field of sexual dysfunction for a solid decade, Dr Fastow thought she’d heard and seen nearly everything. That was until she met Andi Tate.

From the referral, Dr Fastow knew the patient was a young woman suffering from problems of sexual identity and a physical non-conformity. Issues of orientation where certainly not uncommon, but she was puzzled by the vague description regarding her other issues. So, by the time of Ms Tate’s appointment arrived, the doctor had little idea what she’d truly be facing.

Dressed in blue jeans and an ordinary cotton sweater, Ms Tate still possessed a very striking appearance. A little over six feet tall, she had a rather imposing build. A riot of dirty brown hair half covered her lean, pale face. Her eyes her hazel and slightly narrow, averted shyly as she greeted the doctor. She smiled nervously and shifted about as she took the offered seat on the couch.

Leaning informally against the front of her desk, Doctor Fastow tried her best to put the woman at ease. She began with a few simple questions to get to know her new patient better. Ms Tate was 27 years old, unmarried, and currently employed as a copywriter. Her voice, while deep, was quite soft and even, betraying a gentleness of character that belied her large stature.

“I understand you are single. Are you sexually active at all?”

“No, never,” Andi shook her head.

“Is there a reason you haven’t been able to find a mate? Is that partly why you are here today?” Fastow asked.

“I was born with sexually ambiguous genitalia,” Andi said bluntly. “Going against common wisdom, my parents decided against cosmetic surgery to assign my sex one way or the other. They wanted me to make that determination for myself when I was old enough to decide.”

Fastow blinked in some surprise. She quickly covered up her shock by moving on to the next logical question.

“And what was your decision?”

“I don’t know. I still really don’t know.”

“You look very feminine to me.”

“The reason I ended up dressing mostly as female was because of my breasts,” she explained. “It’s just easier to shave than try to hide my bosom. I never had myself genetically tested. I probably should, but I’m not sure I want to find out that way. I know I do have both ovarian and testicular tissue somewhere in that mess.”

It was a lot to take in. Dr Fastow had never encountered anyone who was truly hermaphroditic in the way Andi implied, though she knew from papers that the intersexed were often raised as female. It was a very rare condition, and an unusual thing to lie about if untrue. Andi, continuing to avoid direct eye contact, fidgeted her hands in her lap.

“You truly are of mixed gender?”

“No fooling,” Andi smiled grimly. “The best, or mostly the worst of both worlds. I’ve had to do a lot of hiding in my life. Now that I’m creeping up on thirty, though, I’m getting tired of living that way.”

“I see.”

This was a step beyond her realm of experience. Still, Dr Fastow didn’t know anyone off-hand who specialized in this specific problem.

“There’s obviously a lot to consider,” the doctor nodded, taking up a chart from her desk.

Andi could read the older woman’s unease, but said nothing.

“I hope you won’t mind, but I’d like you to come into the examination room,” Dr Fastow said. “It would help me a lot to fully understand your physical condition.”

“You probably don’t believe me,” Andi smiled. “That’s OK. I’m used to being poked and prodded, at least in the past. I avoid doctors whenever possible nowadays.”

“We can have a nurse present during the exam if you wish, if you’re not comfortable being alone with me.”

“No, no, that’s alright. I trust you, I think.”

Fastow led the nervous woman past the narrow door into the brightly lit room. In the center lay the examination table, complete with an unfriendly looking pair of stirrups.

While Dr Fastow put on a pair of latex gloves, Andi removed her clothes, leaving them in a pile on a nearby chair. When Fastow turned around, it was in time to see the young woman unhook her bra, liberating her not inconsiderable breasts. Mother Nature had blessed her in one way at least. The stark paleness of her skin attested to a lengthy concealment from the sun, and other people’s eyes.

The reason for this effort of disguise became clear when Andi removed her plain white underpants. Dangling from between the slender woman’s legs was no less than a completely formed male phallus, or at least the appearance of such. Dr Fastow knew that a hypertrophy of the clitoris can cause this illusion, but she’d never encountered anything on this level.

Still, she didn’t remark on it immediately, and instead simply had Andi lie back on the table while preparing the stirrups. Fastow took up a low stool and seated herself between the tall woman’s separated legs. Andi, who told herself this was all for the best, endured this indignity by staring blankly up at the ceiling.

Dr Fastow gently handled Andi’s soft organ, examining it closely. No, this was no mere enlarged clitoris. The urethral meatus at the end betrayed its nature, as did the shape of the glans. This was a penis much like one would find on any normal male. Fastow thought she might even have been circumcised, but in fact she still had a foreskin; it was simply located at the base of the penis, in a simple fold such as one would expect protecting the clitoral glans on a normal woman. Lifting Andi’s member, the doctor felt around the thin flap of skin, testing its mobility.

Unused to being handled, Andi’s member began to grow and harden slightly from the continued attention. Dr Fastow noted the reaction, even if Andi began to blush from embarrassment.

Ms Tate had a very thick and prominent pair of labial lips. She had such a thick patch of pubic hair that it was hard to see clearly, but even her soft outer labia appeared fuller than one would normally see. Using two gloved fingers to part her inner lips, Fastow was greeted with the sight of a perfectly normal vaginal opening. Moving the overhead lamp closer, she gently inserted a finger, then another to open her up a little and look inside.

Andi’s penis grew even more, now almost completely erect at a healthy six inches.

“It’s remarkable,” Dr Fastow finally said, removing her prodding fingers. “Everything looks normal for what they are. Genital deformities are usually much more impairing than this.”

“I’m sure it’s all hamburger on the inside,” Andi remarked grimly.

“Do you menstruate?”

“No. One thing I know for sure is that I don’t have a uterus.”

“I see. And I can tell that your penile function seems fairly normal. During orgasm, do you ejaculate any fluid?”

“I, um, not really sure.”

“What happens when you have an orgasm,” the doctor inquired. “Are you capable of having a climax?”

“I’ve never been with anyone intimately,” Andi admitted haltingly.

“How about when you’re alone?”

“No, I’m… not really comfortable touching myself like that.”

Dr Fastow nodded, removing herself from between the unfortunate woman’s legs. The exact nature of Ms Tate’s problem was becoming clear, and it wasn’t purely physical.

“I think before was start delving seriously into the realm of sexuality and relationships, we have to concentrate solely on yourself,” she said, coming to stand beside her.

“How do you mean?”

“Well, it’s very much the same kind of therapy I use to treat non-orgasmic women,” Fastow explained. “In order to function properly with their mate, they need the ability to be sexual while alone.”

“You’re talking about masturbation, right?” Andi frowned.

“Yes, but you don’t need to think of it that way, or even go that far, at least at first,” the doctor quickly replied. “More than anything, it’s about becoming comfortable with one’s own body.”

Andi sighed, looking down to her half turgid penis.

“I’m not sure how to do that, exactly.”

“I can help you, if you’re willing,” she offered. “I usually lead my patients through a guided visualization, letting them relax a bit more, to get in touch with themselves. I have had much success with this approach in the past.”

“I guess,” Andi agreed uncertainly.

It had been a long time since Andi had been naked like this in front of anyone. At least this doctor was nicer than the one’s she was forced to see as a youth. Dr Fastow, with her slight European accent and warm blue eyes seemed to actually care about how she felt.

“First, just close your eyes. Don’t worry about the lights being on; we’re not trying to put you to sleep.”

“OK.”

“From now on, no talking either. Just lie there for a bit, and concentrate only on your breathing. Hands by your side let your breathing come in and out, in and out, nice and slow.”

For the first few minutes, Fastow continued to lead Andi through this relaxation exercise, watching the rise and fall of her chest.

“Picture yourself at a beach,” she told her. “You are all alone on a stretch of golden sand, not a cloud in the sky. You feel the warmth of the sun on your skin, and you feel completely natural and comfortable lying there naked on the fine sand.

Everything is very warm and fresh, and you feel completely comfortable in your seclusion. The sunlight washes over your skin, and you feel the need to sooth yourself with your hands. Just let yourself rub your arms at first. Cross them over your chest and let your hands run over your shoulders.”

Andi, whose initial reservations had washed away, did so, gently massaging her upper arms in a slow motion. As the doctor instructed her, she moved her hands along her sides and over her flat stomach. She felt the warmth of her own skin, the smoothness of it, and how pleasant it was to touch. There was no urgency behind it, no sense of doing anything wrong or forbidden. She simply felt warm and relaxed under this doctor’s careful administration.

When her hands had drifted over the large swell of her breasts, it didn’t even occur to her how the touching had become more intimate. It was completely natural, hands gliding over her soft bosom, fingers finding the oval of her brown nipples.

“That’s good,” Fastow told her. “Let your hands slide further down. Touch your hips and thighs, which feel so warm under this hot sun. Sooth your skin with your fingers, just as you’ve been doing.”

Even as her hands slid down to the tops of her thighs, she was almost completely unaware how her self-stimulation had re-awakened her erection. It lay nearly flat on her belly, the tip arcing towards her belly button. For the moment though, it remained ignored as Andi’s fingertips traced lines over the flesh of her legs, which she always shaved close and neat.

“Very good,” Fastow murmured. “Feeling very warm and relaxed, and very comfortable on the sand. It feels good to touch your skin, and as you move your hands between your legs, it will feel even better still.”

Without thought, Andi obeyed, her hands slipping between her inner thighs and towards her pubis. Her breath had become a little faster now, fingers searching through the forest of curly pubic hair, touching the thick lips of her cunt. She could feel the erotic tension rise within her, but she resisted the temptation to penetrate. Instead, she rubbed the soft loose flesh up and down, until finally the urgency to do more became impossible to ignore.

When Andi’s right hand closed around her penis, there was a sharp intake of breath. The sensations were surprisingly intense, begging for more and stronger contact. She squeezed herself gently, fingers creeping over the crest of her glans. Saying nothing more, Dr Fastow watched the young woman begin her first tentative masturbatory strokes, her pale thighs opening wider of their own accord.

Her penis entirely erect, the doctor observed how Andi’s labia had become fuller and looser, exposing the subtle opening of her vagina. It too must have been tingling with sensation, which Andi responded to by bringing her free hand down and gently massaging her cuntal lips again. Before long, her long fingers pushed into the moist opening, gently rubbing the soft tender flesh just inside her vagina in a circular motion.

Some moments Andi would concentrate more on her prick, and sometimes on her cunt, but as the minutes went by, her motions become much more phallus centered. She moved restlessly on the examination table, and the rising excitement was obvious from her tattered breathing.

Nostrils flaring, Andi was almost certainly at the point of no return, when common sense and reason are forgotten. Unfettered by the knowledge she was being so keenly observed, Andi let out low moans as she continued to stroke her cock, hips arching up off the table. Clear pre-cum fluid smeared against her tense glans and the tips of her active fingers. At the same time, the digits of her other hand continued to press rhythmically inside her moist vagina, creating sloppy wet sounds as she did so. By now they were thrust in all the way to the knuckle, desperately trying to appease the need for penetration. But even stronger was the need in her cock for friction and motion, for pressure and heat. All of her senses were becoming hazy and inflamed.

Dr Fastow watched as all the muscles along Andi’s lean legs and torso went taut, and the young woman caught her breath. Hand grasping desperately to her cock, the moment of her orgasm was announced by the spurts of milky white fluid that shot wetly from her tense organ. Panting from the intensity of the experience, the last of Andi’s climax played over her shuddering body, semen-like substance running over her hand and pooling in spots on her chest where it had landed.

“That’s extremely positive, a very good response for a first time,” Fastow said, hoping to quickly cover up any embarrassment. She retrieved a clean white towel and let Andi clean herself up.

The hermaphrodite didn’t seem entirely convinced.

“You do realize how fucked up this is, right,” she said, sitting up with the soiled towel covering her lap. “How will anyone be able to accept this?”

“Let’s not concentrate on that,” Fastow told her. “One step at a time. What we did today felt very good, didn’t it?”

“Yeah, well, I mean… Yeah, it did,” Andi admitted.

“I know this is not a very common practice anymore,” the doctor began, stripping off her gloves, “but in your case, I would suggest we try a sexual surrogate.”

“What is that?”

“Well, that is when we have someone interact with the patient in a directly intimate way. They will ‘teach’ the patient how to be sexual, and how to form bonds in a relationship. In fact, it is because of your social isolation, and not your physical defects, that I think this therapy would be best for you. I would just feel much more comfortable if a professional could lead you past this barrier than someone you meet who might exploit your physical uniqueness and further damage your ego in the long run.”

“I think I see what you’re saying,” Andi nodded. “It’s scary to think about.”

“Don’t worry. The idea is to take away that fear,” Fastow assured her. “It won’t take place in an office like this. It can be done in the comfort of your own home, and the person I have in mind is very caring and supportive. Do you think you’d be interested in this approach?”

Andi thought for a moment.

“Um, yeah. I guess I have to get to this step eventually. If it’s with a therapist, like you say, maybe that would be better.”

“Alright. Let’s get you dressed and set up a date and time.”

[end of part one]

Akito01
Akito01
172 Followers