The Intersexed Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers

“How are you feeling right now,” she asked, holding onto her hand.

“I’m good. I feel really good,” Andi admitted, brushing her sweated dampened hair from her face.

“I know it’s a shame that I have to leave like this,” she explained. “A necessary evil, but if there’s anything you want to do or talk about before I go, please feel free.”

“Oh, no,” Andi replied. “No, I’m fine.”

Surprisingly, it was true. She didn’t feel any of that fragility she expected she’d have after this. She didn’t feel ashamed, spoiled or used or anything weird like that. As Colleen took a quick shower before getting dressed, Andi wrapped herself in a towel and put on the kettle for tea.

Saying goodbye to Colleen was rather anticlimactic after such an intense experience, but there it was. If Dr Fastow thought it was necessary, they might see each other again, but that was obviously up in the air. Alone once again in her apartment, Andi made her tea and sat on the couch for a while.

Andi reflected on the loss of her virginity. It was funny, but as she remembered the look on Colleen’s face, those cute knees drawn up on either side of her as they fucked, she kept thinking; what must that be like?

Having made love to a woman, she would have assumed that the issue or her orientation was resolved. In fact, she was perhaps even more confused than ever. Having sex with Colleen was wonderful and unique, but there was still something in her, an unresolved curiosity. Having proved to herself that at least she was capable of being intimate with another person, perhaps it wouldn’t be so outrageous to think about trying to find a man to take her remaining virginity.

[end of part two]

Akito01
Akito01
173 Followers
12