The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf182
wolf182
8 Followers

Jon was just about at his limit, too. Taking hold of her feet again, he wrapped them around his cock and started fucking her feet. Gloria responded by pumping her feet in time to his thrusts.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Come on. Fuck my feet. Fuck my feet and cum. Cum on my feet, baby!" Gloria couldn't believe she was saying such things, and found herself still aroused.

Jon grunted in response to her dirty talk. His body tensed, his eyes closed, and with one more thrust, released into his own orgasm. Clamping her feet tight, he sprayed cum a foot into the air. The following spurts covering her feet and ankles. Gloria found the site so amazing, she came again herself, barely touching her pussy.

They sat there for a few moments, neither quiet believing what they had just done. Finally, Jon recovered his thoughts and dressed himself while Gloria did the same.

"Ah, well..." Jon started.

"Yes, well..." Gloria said. Both stumbling for the right words.

"Listen..Gloria...I... well...I.. I don't know what came over me. I've never done anything..." the words spilled out of Jon's mouth.

"No, Jon. Don't apologize. I should have... well... That was the most amazing..."

Gloria never got to finish that statement, for at that moment Rebecca knocked twice and peaked her head through the door.

"Ah... Gloria? Your next appointment is here."

"Uh, yes. Ah, thanks, Rebecca." Gloria looked at her friend, who had a knowing smirk on her face. 'So, the door was unlocked,' she thought to herself. 'But, how much does she know? I'm sure she never opened the door before.'

In spite of the obvious disheveled looks of both parties involved, Gloria and Jon tried to regain their professionalism. Gloria stood first and extended her hand to Jon. As she did so, she quickly slid her feet back into her shoes, where she felt Jon's cum squish around her toes.

"Um, yes, well, Jon. Thank you for coming today. I mean, the interview. I enjoyed that. I mean, we'll let you know. About the position.." Gloria again stumbling with her words. 'Crap! I better get it together and quick. And Rebecca is looking right through me, like - she knows!'

Jon saved her by shaking her hand, and, trying to sound as together as possible said

"Thank you, Gloria. I thing we could work well together. I'll look forward to hearing from you."

And with that, Rebecca showed him out.

Gloria called to her as she left. "Uh, Rebecca? Could you give a few minutes before you send in the next, uh, applicant?"

"Sure thing, Gloria" Rebecca said with a smile. "Oh, and Gloria? This time, be sure to turn off your intercom!"

Thanks for reading. Feedback is always welcome. Let me know what you like, or dislike, about my story. Oh, and please vote. Thanks!

wolf182
wolf182
8 Followers
12