The Interview

Story Info
He does whatever it takes to get a job.
2.2k words
3.65
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the office building for an interview with a placement agency. I'm running a little late because I'm on my lunch break from the café I work at. When I get to the floor I am a little flustered, but I take a deep breath and walk in with a smile on my face.

The office assistant greets me and gets me to take a seat. After a minute a young blonde woman in a red dress escorts me into the back. We have a little small talk as we walk to her desk. I see a beautiful brunette sitting near the back watching me. I see the silver hoops in her ears shine in the light. When the blonde asks me to take a seat I am brought back to reality.

She asks for my resume so it can go into the system. We review my previous employment and she makes notes. I hear a woman clear her voice behind me. When I turn I see it is the brunette from earlier.

"May I sit in for the interview?" she asks the brunette. My mouth goes dry when I see her up close. Her white sweater hugs her breasts perfectly, revealing a little of the shoulders. I see that her black skirt has a nice slit up the back, showing off the nice legs. My eyes continue down to the black platform spiked heels with a strap around her ankle.

"Sure, Stephanie. This is Paul. He is looking for some work, he just moved to town," the blonde says. I forget her name because I am so taken with Stephanie. As we shake hands I feel a strong but subtle grip. When are hands slip away I am heartbroken to see a ring on her left ring finger.

As he shifts her wait on her chair I hear a soft moan come from her mouth. I think I must be hearing things. Our discussion goes from my employment history to my hobbies and the reason I came to town.

I watch as Stephanie's fingers linger at the neck of her top. The sweater shows her cleavage. I imagine what it would be like to spend a few hours exploring every inch of her full bosom. She shifts her weight again and this time I am certain I hear her moan. I see her nipples stiffen under her sweater.

I have to cross my legs and slightly shift my hardening cock. The blonde gets up and excuses herself. Alone with Stephanie I feel a pearl of sweat slide down my back. When I answer a question I see her playing with her pen between her lips, like it is a little cock. Her left hand slides down her leg, pulling up the hem. My eyes move down to the exposed thigh. I can see her lacy white panties under the skirt. Believing I am again imaging this I clear my throat.

She pushes down her skirt just as the blonde comes back in. I take the glass of water she offers me, to whet my dry throat before my voice squeaks. My hard dick fights against my pants so I shift again. Stephanie's eyes move to my crotch, then back to my eyes. I am certain she saw it because she slowly licks her lips. She takes a drink of her water, looking at me over the glass.

As the interview ends I get up to shake their hands. With a louder moan Stephanie stands up. With her heels she is close to my 6'4 height. Her grip sends me a message I am certain of. The glint in her eye seals it.

I get to the elevator and let out a breath as I settle my cock down. When I get to the lobby I run back to the café job. My boss is standing out front looking at his watch. He hands me a tub to clear the tables because we are about to get our afternoon rush. I clear the outside tables of all the glasses and plates. When I get back out to wipe them down I see a woman sitting with her back to the café. When I see her I realize it is the woman from the interview, Stephanie.

"Good afternoon, may I take your order?" I ask her.

She pulls down her dark shades, "I'll take a vodka, seven with a twist of lime."

When I bring her my drink she asks me where the restrooms are. I escort her to the back and show her. I turn to go but she grabs me by the wrist, pulling me close. "I've been thinking of you the whole time I was walking here. Watching your cock stiffen just by my looking at you got me to thinking I should help relieve it."

She rubs her right hand over the front of my pants as she nibbles my left ear. "I want you to eat my wet pussy. It is juicing for your tongue."

She pulls me into the ladies room and locks the door. Our mouths mesh into a kiss. My hands move to her ass, lifting her skirt. My hands peel down her wet lace thong down so I can see her wet snatch. I bring the wet panties to my face and inhale her scent. My right hand slide up her inner right thigh as I kiss up her left leg. She gets up onto the counter so I can dive into her pussy.

Her lips slip open as I run 2 fingers along her slit. The small tuft of hair above her clit and shaved lips tell me she is a woman of pleasure. I look up into her eyes as I lay my tongue flat over her clit and drag it slowly. My fingers slide into her wet cunt, making her catch her breath. She has her sweater up and is tugging at her hard nipples. I see the dark skin through the lace bra.

Her left hand grabs the back of my head keeping my mouth on her clit. I watch her bring her full left tit to her mouth so she can suck on the hard nipple. Her teeth graze over the nipple, teasing it a bit. My fingers hook forward to her g-spot , rubbing it as I start to suckle her clit.

"You see that little string coming from my ass. It is anal beads. Lightly tug them out, one by one as you eat my wet pussy baby!" she commands me.

I ease the first one out, making her moan. My tongue swirls over her clit as the second bead slips out. Watching her asshole stretch for each bead is erotic. I taste a little of the cherry flavoured lube she used to get those into her cunt.

I slide one back in, making her grip onto the edge of the counter. It slides back out as her pussy starts to quiver on my tongue. She pulls my face deep into her tat, lifting her right leg over my left shoulder. I get the beads all the way out and let my tongue dip into her ass. I get a third finger pumping into her as my thumb rubs fast over her hard clit.

My fingers get gripped by her cunt like a vice as her orgasm hits her. My tongue licks up her sweetness as she creams all over. After she catches her breath she stands up and pulls me up to kiss. Her tongue licks the last of her juices off my face. She looks into the mirror and straightens her clothes. Grabbing her wet panties she puts them into her purse.

We leave the restroom and who is standing there but my boss.

"You're fired!" he screams at me. I grab my stuff from the back room and storm out.

Waiting for me out front is Stephanie. "Sorry about that. Her is something to remember me by," she says handing me her wet thing. "If you want more meet me at the bar across from my office at 5:15."

I watch her walk away, wiggling her hips. Bringing the panties to my face I inhale her sweetness again. I set my watch for 5:00, because I don't want to be late. My mind flashes back to the ring, thinking that this is just a fling for a horny married woman.

Walking around in a bit of a haze I walk into a sex shop. I look at all the little, and big toys, imaging what I could get her. I see the rabbit, but think a woman like that would have one. I laugh at the fuzzy handcuffs, to juvenile. I go back to the vibe section and pick up a little lipstick sized pocket rocket.

I take it up to the cash area and pay for it. I go back to my place and jerk off, remembering what had gone on. I drape her panties over my face as I start to stroke. I tug on my left nipple as my right hand slides along my length. My thumb rubs over the head as I breathe in her essence .As I got nearer to shooting my load I clicked on the vibrator and ran it over my ball sac. I moan loudly as I squirt onto my stomach.

I get up to clean myself off. Jumping into the shower I wash my load off my body. I grab my razor and shave my nuts clean. I make sure my whole sac, ass crack and shaft are hairless. I stroke myself a little but stop before I forget what time it is.

Getting ready I spray some Davidoff Cool Water cologne on then get into my black boxer briefs, blue jeans, and blue/white patterned sport shirt. I slip on my shoes and head out. My timer goes off when I get to the corner across from the bar. I go in and head to the washroom to wash my face, cooling down. I order a vodka, seven and twist of lime and sip it as I look for a chair with a good view of the door.

At 5:15 I look up and see her walk in. She looks anxious as she walks to my table. I get round of drinks for us as we small talk. "I might have a job for you. It is in a menswear store about 3 blocks from here. The manager is an old friend. You're interview is at 10:00 tomorrow morning, so I have you all night!" she says then pulls me in for a kiss. "Going commando all afternoon has made it hard to concentrate."

We get our drinks and she takes a gulp, easing some tension. "Do you want to stay here or go back and fuck me right, back at my place?" The stupidest question I have ever heard. We get to her car and she pulls me into another kiss. "I put the beads back in, wishing it was your cock."

Pulling into her driveway we rush up to her place. We bust in the door as she rips off my shirt. She pushes me onto her bed and crouches over me. She yanks off her sweater and pulls down my jeans. "I think I owe you one," she says, winking at me.

Taking my hard cock into her hand she licks over the head, cleaning off the precum. Her hand strokes me as her tongue licks down my vein. Moving her mouth back up she takes me into her mouth. I pull back her hair so I can watch her lips slide over my length. She bounces up and down on my shaft as she cups my balls.

Letting my cock slip out of her mouth she slides her tongue down to my balls. She takes them into her mouth and sucks them softly. She continues to stroke my length as I feel her tongue juggle my balls back and forth.

With the anticipation of this I can't hold back. She takes me back into her mouth as I shoot my cum. Swallowing every last drop she keeps her mouth sliding on my dick, keeping it hard.

She stands up to get naked, looking amazing in the light from the window. She crouches over my cock, taking it back into her hand, rubbing the head along her slit. Letting out low moans as I fill her cunt, she slides down until I'm all the way in.

I pull her to me so I can get my face in between her tits. My right hand grabs her left tit, pulling it to my mouth. I suck on the hard nipple, letting my tongue flick the end. My left hand rolls her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger as her cunt slides along my cock.

I smack her ass my right hand as she rides my dick. Rolling her hips down onto my on every down thrust I feel her clit rub against my body. She pulls her breast out of my mouth and leans in to kiss me. Our tongues entwine as her fingers lock. Her eyes look into my eyes with lust as her breathing gets shorter.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me your cum slut!" she cries out. I feel her pussy quivering again as my balls start to tighten. "Shoot your load of hot cum into me baby!"

We kiss as our bodies become one, riding out our mutual orgasms as one.