The Interview Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed Deborah answers candid questions.
1.1k words
3.62
66.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Recently we interviewed several young adults as part of a research project to determine trends of young women with sex and promiscuity. The results were very interesting and in some cases shocking.

Number One#.

Q. Your name?
A. Deborah.

Q. Your Age Deborah, or what do you prefer we call you?
A. 20 and Deb is OK.

Q. How do you mostly occupy your days?
A. I am a student at State University.

Q. Are you comfortable with this? Are you ready to get into some detailed questions about your sex life?
A. Yes, I’m ready.

Q. Deb, tell me how old when you became sexually active?
A. That’s difficult. Do you mean – actually getting laid?

Q. You tell me.
A. Well I started, with my first real boyfriend having oral sex at seventeen, but I didn’t get laid until my freshman year in University.

Q. Go on.
A. My first sex was with a casual date during my freshman year. I guess about a month into the school year. I was away from home for the first time and felt free and grown-up. The thing is, that at college drinking was a new thing along with a lot of other complicated things going on in my life.

Q. Tell me about your first time.
A. OK. Well, I was asked to go to a frat party by a classmate. She told me that it would be fun. After getting there it didn’t take long before I was drinking and my friend and I were our own different way. I guess this guy danced with me and treated me like a lady; he brought me drinks all night while dancing and got me pretty loaded. We kissed and he held me close when we danced. It was pretty late and he asked if I’d like a ride. Of course I was in bad shape to say no, so we left together. We ended up parked somewhere. I was pretty drunk and he made his move.

Q. Did you see it coming?
A. No, not really. It wasn’t romantic either. After kissing, he moved to second base. It wasn’t too long before I had lost my bra, and he was pushing his hand up my skirt. I was drunk enough that I opened my legs to his touch giving him full access to my sex. He eagerly got into my panties and fingered my pussy. I guess the alcohol had made me pretty weak. Before long he was on top of me fumbling to get his tool out of his shorts. I guess with some effort and help from me; he managed to push his tool between my vagina lips. He pushed his way through my hymen and screwed me as good as he could in a car. After he was finished with me he wanted to keep my panties as a souvenir of his getting my cherry, silly... But I let him take them anyway.

Q. Were you prepared for sex?
A. No. I didn’t know it was going to happen, but I was ready.

Q. Protection?
A. None. He came in me..

Q. Lets move on. Since your first, how frequently do you have sex.
A. It isn’t very hard to get “fucked” if a girl wants too. I guess I would do it, maybe once or twice, sometimes three times a week. If I have a boyfriend I guess we might do it every day.

Q. So when you’re single you do it three times a week?
A. Sometimes.

Q. That is a lot. With the same, or different partners?
A. Different, mostly. It just works out that way.

Q. By your definition, how many different partners in a week or a month would make a girl a “slut”?
A. OK... I am a bit of a slut, if that is what you’re asking.

Q. So if you had so many different partners, how did you go about having or planning sex?
A. I never really do. It just happens.

Q. It just happens??
A. Yes. I go to parties, drink a bit, and I usually end up with someone. Kissing leads to the next thing. I hate to say no, I mean if the guys nice and has treated me well, its really hard to say no.

Q. So you get invited into frat rooms?
A. Not always. Like last Friday, I had had really a lot to drink and was with this really cute guy I had been dancing with for about an hour. We were on the stairs on a landing and he had me pushed back against the wall. After I let him get both hands under my blouse I was sooo fucking turned on. I unzipped his pants and lifted my skirt giving him complete access for his and my pleasure.

Q. Did you protect yourself?
A. Well no. I don’t plan these things, they just happen.
Q. Are you not concerned about STD’s and getting pregnant?
A. Yes, but I can’t help myself.

Q. Jeez Deb, how many men have loaded into you without protection?
A. I don’t know, a lot..

Q. Have you ever had group sex?
A. Two weeks ago I was at a frat house and got totally wasted. I ended up in a room with a bunch of guys. I guess they took turns. (Tears welling up in Debs eyes.)

Q. How many?
A. Maybe a dozen, maybe more.

Q. What do you remember?
A. Not a lot... I was naked on a table. (Sobbing) I guess they kept on coming, I vaguely remember a lineup, on my back and my legs spread wide for some guys pleasure while he fucked me. They took turns fucking me.

All I know is after waking up in my dorm room, I was so sore that I couldn’t walk the next day and I skipped classes on the Monday as well. My asshole burned like hell, my pussy ached, my legs were as stiff as boards, and my tits were swollen. I don’t have a clue what happened to my clothes or how I got home. I woke up with panties that weren’t even mine. I am not proud to tell you that printed across the crotch was “SLUT”, and across the ass was “Candidate Of The Year”.

Q. Deb do you understand you are in serious danger of getting pregnant, or STD’s?
A. Yes. (With tears) Well... I am pregnant. And I don’t have a clue who the father is. And I don’t have any idea where to go, or what to do.

Q. End of Interview...

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers