The Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
After the BSJ..comes more questions..and more sex!
2.9k words
3.89
8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We got a warning," were the first words out of Ronnie's mouth as she walked out of the rear entrance of the library. My left eyebrow raised a fraction, so she explained. "One young librarian, a girl, kinda guessed we were going in there for something kooky, but didn't know what it was. She just warned me to tell my friend that any more action like that and we'd have to use outside restrooms for our extracurricular activities."

"Extracurricular? That's the word she used?" I asked in wonder. But my eyes were flitting all over. From a distance, it's fairly safe to eyeball a girl all over without getting a suspicious look.

"Do you think she'd like a copy of my 10 questions," asked Ronnie with an impish grin. It was then that I noticed she had a fixation for my groin area and my eyes. Since her eyes were flitting without fear, I let mine settle on her boobs....or rather the evidence of them. She walked up till she was standing next to me. Taking her left index finger, she placed it under my chin and pushed up until my eyes were staring into hers. "I've already did you one BSJ and you'd better be ready to give me one in return. Until then, no more eying the goods." To make her point, her arms crossed over the curves.

"You win," I resigned. "For now, at least. "My main reason for the library is the free wifi since I have none at home till my neighbor turns his on." It was her turn for raised eyebrows. "He doesn't mind me using it so long as I don't hog it during the day." I explained.

I walked over to my 22 year old car and was getting ready to get in the car when I noticed that she was standing behind me. "What gives, girl? This ain't my apartment just yet."

"A third confession," she said without a trace of a blush. "I walked from the college to this library. It was a longer walk than I thought it would be. I was just wondering if you'd let me drive the stick."

"Honey, if you drive the stick, you might as well be doing another BSJ," I replied with mock seriousness. Then, noticing her slightly disappointed expression, I said quickly. "Look, you nearly had me cumming a second time in that bathroom and it woulda happened 'cept for that knock on the door." Her expression brightened again. "But, THAT particular one WOULD have taken from my reserves and I hafta refuel! I don't mind you riding along with your hand on my crotch. But I was half serious on that BSJ stuff. I'm primed for takeoff."

She considered this bit of information for a moment and then stepping closer, reached up and pulled my head down. She turned my head and focused her attention on my left ear. "Well sir," she breathed into my ear (and then licked the bottom of the lobe), "you've made a valid point. But, don't (a pause as she slowly took my entire ear into her mouth before slowly releasing it) for a minute (she blew softly on my now moistened ear) that two can't play this game." She licked the inner and then outer ridge of my ear before letting go of my head.

Before raising it back to standing height, I turned my head and kissed the tip of her nose. "Ronnie, you've made the iceberg start to melt. Any more of your shenanigans and you might never get to your 10 questions. It is up to you how long you want to make this weekend." I tried to sound as serious as possible, but she'd already noticed the bulge in my pants and was toying with the zipper. I batted her hand away, took her hand, walked over to the passenger side of the car, opened the door, slowly but firmly pushed her into the seat, put her feet in the feet area and closed the door firmly. Returning to my side, I opened the door, got in, put on the seat belt, and then started the engine. The car with no muffler rumbled to life. Turning to Ronnie, I noticed she had not put on her seat belt.

"I'm not sure if this thing has airbags, but one thing I know for sure: If you don't belt up, you will be your own airbag. Good luck with that," I said as I put the automatic transmission into Drive. My attention on the road, my ears were rewarded with the sound of a belt being pulled out and the lock clicking into place.

A right turn out of the library parking lot, a left at the next light. I followed that road until it I'd into another road. I turned right on that road until I reached the stoplight. As soon as I got a "green", I turned left and went for a series of lights until I reached the entrance to the studio houses. Finding my address, I pushed the garage door opener and pushed it again once the car was inside. The ignition was off quick. We sat in the car which was mostly dark due to me not putting any light in the garage.

"Gee, this reminds me of a certain bathroom, but with comfier seating," came Ronnie's voice to my right. "We could pick up where we left off," she said as her hand rested firmly on my boner.

For the first time, I reached over and dropped my hand into the front of her pants. To my amusement, I discovered she was quite set for "extracurricular" and hadn't worn any underwear. Her clit was aroused and her lips were quite moist. Dipping my finger between her lips, I was rewarded with an "oh" from her. "We could pick up..but I don't have near enough room to give you a BSJ in this cramped interior. With my thumb, I rubbed across her clit hood several times before pulling my hand back out and sucking on my thumb and finger. I was rewarded with a moan."

"Sorry, there's not enough room on that side of the car for you to get out. I wasn't expecting company, so the place is a bit messy." I opened my door and then leaned down to help her across the seat. "We have a choice between a tofu, a couch, the floor beside the couch, a small kitchenette, a small bathroom with an equally small walk-in shower, or my double-wide bed. Take your pick as to where you wanna be the main spread."

"Mmm, I like how you used the word "spread"," she said with a smile. I noted that her smile was becoming easier and easier with less of a blush each time.

"Tell ya what," I ventured with a grin. I'll let you ask your questions and I will give you some answers. BUT!" At this word, I held up my hands and pointed both index fingers at her. "I intend to give you not only a BSJ, but a teasing massage that will have you so ready for the BSJ that by the time I finish with the entirety, you might be able to get the answers for the psych questions...without asking them. Deal?"

She gave it some thought. I could see the new information had a definite flair that she had not expected. "Ok, first question: When did you start writing erotica?

I stopped in my tracks, my fingers frozen in mid air. Slowly they dropped to my sides while I considered the answer. "I'd say that I started thinking about erotica when I was 18, but didn't start writing till 2006. I was 24, fresh out of the first relationship with a hottie who had a mean control streak, and I desired more of a mental approach to sex than just foreplay, sex, and sleep while my body recovered. I knew that there was more to sex than just physical foreplay and if it meant exploring it out on my own, then that would be the end game.

I paused as I looked her way. She was still standing there, but with a thoughtful expression on her face. "Were you going to take notes, or do I have to repeat this several times?" I asked. I didn't mind repeating things..but it did get old after a while.

"Please, continue, "she said with an annoyed tone..which was quickly brushed aside by her wide smile. "I have this great thing called a photographic memory for both what I hear and what I see. And for backup, there's a voice recorder that's been recording since we stepped into your studio." She reached into her pocket and pulled out the recorder and then replaced it back in her pocket.

"Second question: Did you ever write these stories for a self gratification, or were you trying to gratify others?"

I smiled because this question had been asked to me before. "This one is easy. I began writing to find out what thoughts were in me. Once I dealt with those thoughts through the typing of letters which formed words, I used Google to do a little research. I wanted to know that I wasn't alone in the whole writing process. In the brief research that I did, I stumbled upon a website which I enjoy still to this day. I was able to post about 10 or so stories on Literotica.com and made a name for myself. It was all very enjoyable. It was my "little world" and whenever those in authority over me wanted me to come out of my "little world", I would just laugh because there were a select few that I allowed to KNOW what the little world was."

"A little follow-up question to that one that isn't part of my 10," said Ronnie with a puzzled look on her face. "You said you were in your little world, but does that mean that you were trying to only gratify yourself, or were you trying to gratify others?"

"Ah, I see where you might be confused." I said with a grin. Then I started talking with my hands. "There are people," I waved my left hand in a small circle before laying the hand on my head, "who write simply to gratify others. Then," I waved my right hand in a circle and then laying the hand on my crotch, "there are people who simply want to gratify themselves. This I discovered on Literotica. In my quest of writing, I found myself being drawn to those who already gratified themselves with their hands, but had never been introduced the the idea of gratifying themselves with words. So, as a writer, I would bridge that gap between the head..to the hands."

"That is interesting," she remarked as she scratched an imaginary itch on her nipple. A move that did not go unnoticed by me. She giggled as I walked close to her, slipped my hand up under her shirt and scratched on her bra where her hand had scratched.

"Third question: When did you realize that you were possibly good enough to be an author and not just a hobbyist writer?"

"Hmm, that's a bit tougher," I admitted. "Um, you wanna sit down? I know my feet are getting tired and I imagine yours are too." She looked relieved at not having had to ask. "I'll grab something to drink and meet you on the couch. While I'm walking, I'll answer your question." I raised my voice so that her recorder would be able to record me.

"I didn't start writing until after my first relationship. I remember sitting in a small library of a college that I attended and reading erotica stories until I'd have to go to the bathroom for a couple of paper towels. It was then that I discovered that my cock would be very hard and "drooling". It was then that I began to write more of my own. "Supervisory Introduction" was written about a woman in the Student Recruiting office across the hall that I had my eyes on. To my later amusement, she was relocated from that office because she had gotten too close to another student and she'd ended up pregnant." By that time, I'd gotten two 32oz. SOBE drinks from the fridge and found Ronnie stretched out on the couch. Her eyes were closed and her even breathing indicated that she quite possibly had fallen asleep on me. She wasn't the first girl to do so..but this time I was horny..single, and she was ripe. So to speak.

Carrying her was out of the question. My finesse was astonishing but only in my gray matter. So, I did the next best thing. Walking to the kitchen, I retrieved my backpack and walked back to the room with the two couches. At first, I'd decided on going back to the story that I'd been typing out earlier that day. But then my eye drifted to the second couch. They made a nice pair... That's when the idea came to me. I dropped the idea of the laptop and quickly strode to my bedroom.

Hoisting a pair of blankets from my stash, I walked softly back to the couch room. While my brain is the strongest, I still try to maintain a good lower back. Putting this part of me into action, I quietly eased the second couch over so that it would be facing and directly next to the one that Ronnie was sleeping on. If I were to succeed in this, I'd put the two couches next to each other. The resulting cushions would give me a bed larger than a single, but not as wide as a double.

Once the couches were in order, I slipped off my clothes and then got onto the couch. Her breathing was even, so I grabbed the blankets and carefully settled them over the two of us. Finally, I laid my head on the end cushion and pretended to go to sleep. I pretended only because I was wary that I hadn't got a drugged girl on my hands. Last thing I needed was one that would not wake up quick enough before her room mates or dorm mates discovered she was missing.

Closing my eyes almost completely, I settled my breathing and watched her through my eye lashes. If I would not have been as careful as I was, I would not have noticed the bare hint of a smile before she relaxed again. Then, her eyes opened briefly, focused, and then closed again.

Discovering that I was being played, I moved my body as though trying to find a better position, and ending up with my face close to hers. Then, I leaned forward and kissed her nose. No response. I blew softly on her nose. Nothing. Finally, in a conversational tone of voice I said, "If you want me to give you a BSJ, it'll be with you awake and alert."

Either she was really asleep, or she was really doing a good job at pretending. I pulled the last card out of my sleeve. Moving my left hand forward under the blankets, I found her stomach. Then I went "south" until I found what I was looking for. Sliding two fingers between her lips, I found that she was still moist. Sliding in still further, I found her G spot and began to rub over it. Another faint smile. I shifted from light rubbing to more persistent rubbing. This time, she opened her eyes. With her eyes open and starting to come my way, I became very persistent and made the ol' "come here" motion.

She was most DEFINITELY awake by then and a moaned "Yesss" came from her. I leaned forward and kissed her cheeks before looking into her brown eyes.

"You, my dear, play an excellent game. But, it takes two to tango and I'm about to turn up the heat. Capiche?" With that last line, I slid a third finger in and began to give her a slow finger fuck. To my delight, she reached down with her hands and pulled her pants and underwear off so that I had better access. I threw aside the blanket and beheld the beauty of her pussy. Then, I slowly lowered my head and kissed her lips. Rewarded by a moan, I licked both of them from the bottom to the top. Peeking up at her face, I noted an expression of anticipation and carnal pleasure. Taking the index finger from both hands, I parted her lips and gave her pussy a slow lick with my tongue. By now, every touch that I made, I heard her moan. I was having fun and she was reaping the rewards of an earlier BSJ.

I french kissed her clit and sucked lightly on it. Ronnie's thighs closed with my head between them. I'd just discovered a hot spot and I was going to make use of it. Waiting until the spasm passed and her thighs dropped back down, I moved back down and began to suck and lick her lips while using my right hand index and middle finger to finger fuck her. With my right hand pinky, I began to finger the external G spot in slow circles.

Apparently she'd never had that done because suddenly her hips came off the couch and my face got buried in downtown heaven. Bringing my lips together, I made a buzzing sound. The vibration carried to all of her nerves (in all the right places) and she groaned quite loudly. I brought my head up for a better view of her face. Her eyes were rolling back into the normal position and when she saw me, there was a new look of astonishment in her eyes.