The Interviewer: Brook Burke

Story Info
The perks are even better.
2.4k words
4.23
54.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Interviewer: Brook Burke

You know, this just goes to show you, Weird shit happens sometimes, and ya just gotta go with it.

"This is just great, Jake...excellent stuff!" Frank, the editor of some wannabe People Magazine I'd been working at, commented after seeing the sales & reviews of our last issue. "And you should see some of the responses we've got!"

"Really?" I replied. The issue itself had been out for just past a month, but according to Frank, we'd gotten more and more fan response with each passing day. The featured pictorial was of former Baywatch Beauty, Alexandra Paul. The accompanying article, was a story written by me, with her permission of course, about the..."interview" we'd done. I was amazed she'd allowed me to run the story...but now with the response, I was floored. I mean, there it was...a detailed account of me fucking a celebrity, some nude photos of said celebrity to go with it, and mountains of mail and e-mail to show how much folks enjoyed it. It was, not to sound too cliche, amazing.

I remembered that afternoon with a smile. How she'd gone down on me...rode me...then done it all again. Twice. How huge the previously assigned photographer, Eddie's eyes were when I finally came out of her bedroom. How my editor almost shit his pants when I showed him the paperwork she and I had drawn up, allowing me to write & publish the tale. Frank finally shook me loose of my trance, and continued talking.

"Jake..we've even recieved calls, inquiries, about you doing other 'interviews'."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Apparently, the fans, obviously, want to read more. But...well, there've been offers from, shall we say, higher-ranking fans."

The way Frank said that almost made me collapse. Either my story was a whole hell of a lot better than I thought, or Alexandra had dropped my name with some friends...or some act of God had taken place, and my cock had become the modern day equivilent to the Holy Grail. I opted to go with the most believable option...pranks from fans.

"You can't be serious."

"Deadly. I've checked out some of the responses myself, Jake...not all of them are on the up-and-up...but there are a couple that're real."

The smile on my face must've been all the response Frank needed, because he just turned, went back to his office, and started making calls. The whole while, I sat at my desk just repeating "oh my God" over and over in my head, until he finally came out and handed me a piece of paper.

"Florida. This one might actually be a for-real interview though...not like the other."

"Why's that?"

"It's an outdoor photo shoot."

"Who?"

"Ya ever see that show, Wild On...?"


When I arrived in the Keys, I was surprised. It wasn't so exceptionally hot, despite all the sunlight and scantily clad vacationers. I dropped my stuff off at the hotel, and went to the beach, where I was instructed to meet up with Brooke Burke for her photo shoot & interview. Sadly, I didn't figure this one would take on the same "perks" as the last job...but still, she'd already agreed to do the nude photos...so the trip wouldn't a complete loss.

When I arrived, she was sitting at a table, waiting in the shade. I took a moment to look her over before she noticed I was nearby, and I'll be damned if she didn't look incredible. She wasn't wearing anything flashy, just a loose fitting sky-blue T-shirt and some nice, tight blue jeans. The shirt was a plunging V-neck, though, which intensified her look. The breeze blowing her hair all over the place fit just perfectly. And most of all, she looked perfectly relaxed. I enjoyed that particularly, considering I was about to use three rolls of film, photographing her naked form. Shyness was nice...but this complete relaxation was even more intoxicating.

"Ms. Burke?" I said politely as I walked up. I mentally chastized myself for it immediatley. Of course it was her, I'd know it already, and to top it off, the entire public area had been reserved by the magazine for the photos. She'd insisted on doing them outdoors, and we wanted to keep things private. Nothing to ruin the sales, you know.

"Just Brook, if you don't mind." she replied, grinning beautifully. "Jake, right?"

"That'd be me." I said sitting down. "Now, if you don't mind getting right to it, I'm a bit jet-lagged.."

"No problem." she grinned. "Photos or interview first?"

"Whichever you prefer."

"Umm.." she mumbled, looking around a bit. "Well, it's probably gonna be cooling off soon, so why don't we get the pictures out of the way."

"Sounds good to me. Pick a spot, and I'll get the camera set up."

She got up, glancing at me and smiling again as I loaded the first roll of film, then walked over near the wall of a small building. I still haven't a clue what that building was...probably a cafe or something, not that it mattered much. I stood up, strolling over and raising my camera, but she'd already began tugging at the bottom of her shirt.

"Just a second, Brook."

"Is something wrong?" she replied, a shy look coming over her face, making her look just as beautiful as the confident one she'd held before.

"No, no." I chuckled. "I just need a fully-clothed shot for the cover." The smile returned, and she lowered her shirt-tail, turning a little and smiling brightly. I snapped the pic, and motioned for her to continue.

And Continue she did, lifting the shirt up and over her head, revealing a form-fitting, lacey blue bra that threatened to explode at any moment. As she pulled her arms through the sleeves, she turned her head and smiled into the camera, then turned to face front and did a "Wonder-Woman" style pose with her hands on her hips, grinning from ear to ear as my film absorbed her beautiful tits.

Next she reached back behind her, slowly unclasping her bra, and sliding down the shoulder straps, still keeping her breasts carefully covered, and smiling, more mischeviously, into the lens. As I gazed over her shoulders and her slightly revealed breasts, I felt the first twinge in my shorts. I'd hoped this wouldn't happen throughout my entire flight to the Keys...especially knowing that the odds were against anything happening, but yet, here I was...staring at a gorgeous and half-naked super-model, my cock rapidly growing rigid in my already-a-little-too-small shorts.

As her breasts became fully revealed, and i snapped pic after pic of her gorgeous tan tits, gazing through the lens at her dark, slightly hardened nipples, i thought I'd start drooling. My dick was now standing at full attention, and my mouth was gapping like a recently hooked large-mouth bass. As she ran her fingertips over her hardening nipples, her eyes closed softly and I swore could hear a slight sigh from her lips. Her near-perfectly round breasts heaved and lowered gently with her every breath as she smiled a calm grin at the camera before begining to work with her jeans. I was about to suggest she remove her shoes first, so things would move more smoothly, but noticed she'd left her sandals at the table and resumed my gawking.

After unbuttoning her jeans, and doing a pose or two with her fingers snaking inside the top of the blue lace panties she'd worn underneath, she smiled again.

"Everything coming out good?"

"Beautiful..." I mumbled.

"You sure? You're awfully quiet." she replied, her eyes looking directly into the lens.

"Just admiring the view." I grinned. Again I scolded myself, but then realized her smile had grown a bit, and returned the grin, changing rolls. As a breeze came through she shivered, her lovely tits shaking ever so slightly, their nipples pointing out even more, now perfectly erect. My cock twitched again, trying to grow even more, but couldn't, I was already at full mast.

As I readied the camera again, motioning for her to go on, she grinned slyly, turning away and bending at the waist, slowly pulling the tight jeans away and giving me a perfect view of her tight, round ass. Like Alexandra, she wore panties that exposed as much as panties could, and not be a thong...but on Brook, they might as well have been. Though she didn't have a big ass, by any definition, it was larger and rounder than Alexandra's had been, and the beautifully tanned legs that carried it were a sight to behold in their own right. Looking back at me, she turned her upper body slightly, to show off her tits a little, and ran her hands slowly, teasingly, along the back of her legs, her palms coming to rest on either cheek. She brought one hand up to her chin, tilting her head back and running her fingertips along her throat, between her breasts as she turned. When she opened her eyes, I noticed they were lowered slightly...she was looking directly at my cock.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked, the confident, and shady smile returning to her face as she continued to pose for the camera.

"Very much so." I replied, a bit embarrassed. But then, I figured she'd already read the other article...might as well go with it.

She then bent at the waist again, reaching back and sliding off her panties, stepping out of them quickly and spreading her legs a bit. As she brought her head up, her fingertips traced the insides of her calves, knees, thighs...and continued to her waist, where she leaned back against the wall behind her, stretching out against it. The lightly shaved curls of hair just above her pussy shone in the dimming sunlight, and when she opened her eyes and grinned at me again, I thought I'd shoot my load right there.

She posed for another two minutes, maybe. I clicked away, finishing the second roll and plowing through the third as though the camera had burst into flames. The final pictures, I felt, would probably be the best, as they showed Brook motioning the camera closer and closer, and finally blowing a kiss into the lens from about a foot away. As I clicked that last pic, and lowered the camera, she reached out to me, pulling me closer.

"You know.." she whispered directly into my ear. "That story you did on Alexandra almost made me flood my panties."

My jaw dropped. I pulled back a bit and looked at her face, seeing it holding nothing but seriousness...and lust. Her lips attacked my own, and her tongue soon wrestled with my own, her breaths growing quick as she fumbled with my zipper. When her fingers finally made contact with my rock-hard, throbbing member and began to stroke lightly, I had to pull away, a quivering moan escaping my lips. I lowered my head, kissing and sucking at her neck, moving quickly to her heaving breasts as she stroked me and moaned softly. As my tounge flicked at her dark, hard nipples, her moans grew louder and she stroked my engorged cock harder and faster, urging me to come between shivering breaths. As my moans grew louder, she shoved me back, watching her hand fly over my intensely throbbing dick until it unloaded its cargo into the sand beneath us.

She immediately let go of me, still staring at my cock, watching as it continued to stand like a redwood outside her grasp. She bent down, licking the head clean, and smiled.

"Ready for more?" she asked playfully.

"You bet." I replied, leaning in and kissing her breasts. She just moaned almost inaudibly, and turned, pushing me against the wall and placing her arms around my neck. I took her lead, lifting her, then lowering her onto my cock, grasping her thighs and helping her ride me. She let out a surprised moan, then a more settled one as she pressed my face into her tits, raising and lowering herself on my cock. I sucked at her nipples, my hand keeping a firm grasp on her tan thighs as she rode me, thinking how lucky I was to be fucking the gorgeous woman. It was nearly a dream come true. I mean...with Alexandra, it was a spur of the moment ordeal...but this...this beautiful woman had planned this. She'd planned to corner me, to do what she could to make me harder than granite, and fuck my brains out. And I was loving every minute of it.

When she finally exploded, there was no warning at all. Her moans went from calm and pure enjoyment to frantic and lustful in less than a second. Her nails dug into my shoulders and her tits began to bounce slightly before me as she pulled herself up and slammed down on my cock, fucking me harder and faster than before. I could feel her pussy grab me and pull me deeper as her juices covered my cock and thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm fuck yes! It feels so gooooooood!" she screamed, her moans echoing off the building as my back slammed up against it while she jerked up and down on my cock like it was a roller coaster. As she came down from her orgasmic world, she gently climbed off of me, and dropped to her knees, not even thinking about the fact that I'd burst all over the ground beneath her. She quickly grabbed my cock, licking it and stroking it fast and hard, the fingers of her other hand sliding over her tits and through her dripping pussy.

"Come all over me Jake.." she whispered, looking up at me between licks and strokes. "I want to feel it dripping over my...yes!" she cried as my cock erupted over her tits and her eagerly waiting mouth. She moaned louder and louder until I'd shot the last of my load, and continued to do so afterwards, laying back before me and fingering herself like a wild-woman, quickly reaching another high. Her hips bucked intensly as she came again, her tits, now covered with my load, bounced and jiggled as her face happily and lustfully contorted with her pleasure. As she came down, she slid her fingers from her pussy, quickly placing them on my lips, allowing me to lick them clean.

"Now that's one hell of an interview..." she grinned, leaning forward and licking my again soft dick. "Of course...I'll have to do a bit more if I'm gonna compete with Alexandra..."