The Interviewer: Charisma Carpenter

Story Info
Angel star shows Jake some perks.
2k words
4.17
52.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, happy with my work..happy with my life. And who in their right mind wouldn't be? I mean, hey...the magazine wasn't the New Yorker or anything spectacular like that. And with the type of stuff we'd been publishing, it surprised me that we'd yet to be compared to Hustler, but all in all, it wasn't bad. I was now well on my way to making a living by photographing and fucking celebrities. How lucky can a guy get?

The "interview", for wont of better term, with Alexandra Paul had started the ball rolling. I photoed her naked body. She got turned on immensely by it. And we had sex for hours. Then, if you can believe it, she told me I could write about it! Yes, my friends, life was swell.

Then, oh yes..it gets better, I was given an assignment to "interview" and photo Brook Burke. Tan, tall, outright stunning...and the photo shoot was outdoors, which just made it better. And after an hour of photos, I come to find out she got so turned on by reading about my exploits with Alexandra, the whole reason she called the office about the interview was so she could beat the former Baywatch babe in a one-upsmanship contest...by fucking the holy Hell outta me!

Needless to say, the articles got plenty of attention. The fans ate them up. The celebrities either talked trash, or wanted to be a part of it all. And the office...well, they were the most envious group of S.O.B.'s I'd ever met. The guys all wanted my job, and the ladies were beginning to pay particular attention to my lower regions...especially one of the female columnists, who'd made a point of taking me home with her at least once a week for a love making session that seemed like it took days to complete. Like I said, life was great.

Today though, today was something else. I'd just got to the office, after cashing my latest royalty check, (I'd been getting a lot of those since these interviews became popular and the magazine began re-printing its issues. The Brook Burke copy was now in it's fourth printing.), and found a note on my desk that I was to see Frank, my editor, ASAP. With that, I strolled to Frank's office, stopping by a certain columnist's desk for a quick smooch and grab, to see what was up.

"Jake, my boy!" he shouted as I entered the office. He'd taken to calling me that ever since he'd gotten a raise due to our outstanding sales, and my interviews that caused them.

"What's up, Frank?"

"Very much...very much indeed." He replied, hefting a stack of paperwork from his desk. "These, my boy, are the legitimate requests we've had for an interview by our star columnist."

I almost lost control of my bodily functions as I looked at some of the names. Christina Augilara. Carmen Elektra. Denise Richards. Hudson Leik. Mitzi Kapture. The list seemed to go on forever. From the mildly attractive to the women most guys would give everything to spend five minutes with. I was amazed.

"Here's the one you're going to do next...eh, no pun intended." Frank chuckled, handing me the plane ticket and a picture.

"Charisma Carpenter? She's a little unknown for this, don't you think? I mean...especially considering some of the other names." I replied, tapping the papers I'd just finished sifting through.

"True, true." Frank replied. "But...her fans have been rather...well, we've gotten a lot of requests."

"I see." I said. "Okay, when do I leave?"

"You're scheduled to be at her place in about three hours."

"Great."


When I arrived at her place, I was surprised. It wasn't some lavish home like some would expect in this part of LA, it was a simple, nicely decorated, loft apartment. I was about to knock on the door when it opened, and a small, redheaded woman almost ran right into me. Looking up a bit, she smiled, apologizing for the near mishap, and commented that she'd see me again, she hoped. I was going to ask her what on earth she was talking about when I heard Charisma's voice.

"Who are you...oh, Jake, isn't it?" She said, coming around the corner of the still open door and flashing her pearly whites. What a smile...it really set off her features. Her short dark hair, with several obviously bleached blonde streaks, fell across her forehead wonderfully.

"It is." I replied with a smile of my own, stepping inside, still wondering who the redhead was at the door.

"Sorry about Alyson, we just finished our lunch." Ah-ha, i thought. Alyson Hannigan...I thought I recognized her.

"No big deal." I answered, looking her over. Charisma might've been less well-known than some of the other ladies I'd seen mentioned in Frank's office...but she was one gorgeous girl. Her wore some loose fitting, black sweatpants that looked like they were some odd blend of velvet and cotton. Her blouse was also loose, and bright white in contrast to her pants. Even with the loose clothing, I could still make out the toned, thin shape of her curves...and, as I said, she was gorgeous.

"If you don't mind," she said, catching me staring. "I told your editor that I only planned on doing a topless shoot...that won't be a problem, will it?"

"No, not at all." I replied, a little depressed now, since it sounded like this would actually be a legitimate interview. "So, which would you like to go with first...interview or photos?"

"How about an interview, just for a change of pace?" she replied, her smile returning just as bright as ever.

"Okay." I said, taking a seat at the table across from her, and setting up my recorder. I made sure she understood the style of interview...mostly sexual questions, and she replied she'd already been filled in, so we got right to it.

"So, what is your favorite position?"

"Hmm..well, I absolutley love to have my tits fucked." she answered, to my surprise. As she said it, I noticed her nipples quickly poking against the fabric of her shirt. "There's just something about the feeling of a guy's hard dick between my breasts...sliding against them...mmmm, it just feels good."

"Anything else you're particularly fond of?"

"Well..I've always liked sucking dick, too. Having a guy in my mouth, really enjoying what I'm doing to him...it gives me a little bit of a control high. Then when he comes, and i can taste him, feel it rushing in my mouth, down my throat...mmmm yummy. That's part of the reason I like titty-fucking too...the come drippling over my tits and throat, it's a really big turn on."

"What about size...does a guy's size matter to you?"

"Oh, of course. Every guy has the right to have his fun of course...well, not EVERY guy, but the guys I've been with...his size just determines what he gets to do."

"What do you mean?" I continued, trying to control the twitching in my khakis. I don't know why, but hearing this gorgeous girl say this stuff was really getting to me.

"Well..if a guy has a little dick, then he doesn't get as much as others. A hand job...a blow job, those are standard, regardless..but there wouldn't be as much behind it. The catch is, only a guy with a little dick is getting it anywhere near my ass...and thats only if I'm really really drunk, or really really horny."

"What if they're bigger?"

"Well...a guy who's medium sized, I'll ride. A guy with a big dick, I'll fuck..but never be on top...just in case it's too much, ya know?"

"Well not personally of course." I replied, and we both laughed, despite the raging hard on I now had.

"So with all this talk about size..how about I see how big you are?" she said, a curious grin on her face and in her eyes. I didn't respond for a second, surprised by the question. "You show me yours..." she continued, grabbing her breasts and winking.

I stood up, quickly unbuttoning my khakis, shaking them off with my boxers, and glancing at her, my cock standing firm in all it's glory.

"Wow." she said. "Not too shabby...you don't mind, do you?" she continued, wrapping her fingers around it, stroking slowly. A slight moan came from my lips as she moved her hand up and down on my rock-hard cock, licking her lips and unbuttoning her blouse with the other hand. Pulling away, she stood up, kissing me deeply, shedding her blouse and leading me to the couch. When she layed down, I knelt next to her, bringing my mouth to her breasts, licking at her nipples, sucking them. I heard her moan softly, and noticed as her hand moved back to my cock, stroking and pulling at it a bit faster now.

"mmm...You like my tits?" she asked, gasping as I nodded and nibbled at her hardened nipples. "Then take them." she ordered, pulling me up and placing my cock between them. The feeling of her soft breasts lining the sides of my cock made me gasp and moan quickly, and my hips thrusted slowly between them as she watched intensly. I felt her breasts loosen around me for a moment and looked down, seeing her pulling me towards her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled as her tounge flicked out, licking my head, and quickly engulfing my cock. She sucked it slowly, being sure to coat it all, get it all nice and moist so that it wouldn't be to rough between her tits. Laying back again, and pushing me back into position, she brought her tits firmly against the sides of my cock again.

"MMMMMMMM...that's better.." she moaned, as I slid my cock between her heaving breasts faster than before. When I was close enough, I could feel her lips and tongue kissing and licking at the head of my cock, as I helped her hold her tits in place, gently rubbing and pinching at her nipples. I reached back with one hand, sliding it between her legs, rubbing her moistened pussy through her pants as I fucked her tits, soliciting more moans and sighs as I did. I felt her body spasm, and her pants get soaked through as she came, squeezing her tits even tighter around my cock, moaning louder than before.

"God...that felt great." she said, her eyes a bit wider now as she smiled up at me, still licking and kissing at my thusting dick. "Now I'm gonna have to pay you back..." she continued, pushing me away, and dropping to her knees next to me. I sat up on the couch as she took me in her hand again, quickly sliding me into her mouth. I moaned and gasped as I felt her mouth working it's magic, her tounge swirling around my throbbing member, and remembering what she'd said earlier about the activity. Now I understood why she liked it so much...she was phenominal at it. But then she stopped. Standing me up, she laid back on the couch again, and quickly resumed her services to my throbbing cock. I could feel her moaning "mmmhmmm" as if something was much better now, but my head was already in the clouds from the magnificent job she was doing on my dick. As my moans grew faster, and my breaths shorter, she pulled me away from her mouth, jerking on my cock furiously, urging me on.

"Oh yes...come for me...come for me, Jake...give it to me...ohhhhhhh yes!" she yelled as my come burst forth, showering and glazing her tits in it's pearly white color. She leaned forward, licking off the head of my cock before scooping some from her tits and slowly licking it away from her fingers. "mmmmm...yummy." she said with a grin.

"I suppose I should shower before the pictures, huh?"

"It would probably be a good idea," I answered, wondering what I was going to do with my still-hard cock now that she was done.

"Care to join me?" she winked, dropping her pants, and preparing me for not only the next few hours, but for some of the most mind-blowing sex I'd had in years...