The Intruder

Story Info
She waits for her lover to come home.
1k words
3.96
32.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill was a twenty-four year old girl with some fetishes that she didn't tell every one about. She wasn't even sure that she would like all of them, but she wanted to try a few, just to see if she liked them. She had tried a few things, light bondage, sex outside, and more recently anal sex.

She had spent quite a bit of time thinking about anal sex before she decided to try it, but when she did, it opened up a while new world for her. She enjoyed anal sex, almost as much as normal sex. One thing she did enjoy was being roughly taken, almost to the point of being against her will. She and an ex-boyfriend and experimented with a few scenarios, all of which she enjoyed.

One day she was checking out a few chat sites, where she met a guy online. The two of them hit it off, and after a few months of chatting, they started to get into each other's minds and began to learn that both of them had similar interests when it came to bedroom aerobics.

They agreed to meet and after a few drinks headed back to his house where they had straight normal sex. Both enjoyed the experience and this continued for a few weeks, all the while they explored each other's sexual fantasies.

After a number of weeks, Jill was in Allan's house absent mindedly making a cup of tea in the kitchen, when suddenly the backdoor burst open and in ran a man wearing a mask and waving a gun. Jill was terrified and dropped her cup, which smashed, on the floor. The Masked intruder grabbed her by the hair and pushed the gun up against her head shouting, "If you make one fucking sound I will blow your fucking brains out!"

Jill was scared but still had enough sense not to make a sound. He then gagged her mouth with tape.

The Intruder closed the door and said, "Get your jeans off, Now Bitch!" Jill did not move. He cocked the gun and placed it at her head. Jill started to cry, and again, in a calmer voice, he said, "Get your Jeans off."

Jill slowly with shaking hands unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans. The intruder stood watching her eyes and he could see the tears start to well up but he did not move the gun from her head.

When the jeans were undone, she slid them to the floor and he forcefully turned her around and bent her over the kitchen sink. He taped her wrists together and then stood and looked at her delicious ass. He moved up behind her and rubbed his hands over her ass. He put his gun down on the counter and ran both hands over her ass moving them up her body and round to her bra encased tits.

His cock started to get hard as he roughly squeezed her tits. He rubbed his crotch against her ass and she tried to squirm away. As Jill was tied up, she couldn't really go anywhere. The intruder started to unbuckle his jeans and started to rub his hard cock over her ass. All Jill now had on the lower half of her body was a little red see-through thong that left nothing to the imagination.

Roughly he yanked the thong to the side and buried his cock in her pussy, which to his surprise was moist. He quickly pulled his cock out and forced back in. Jill whimpered as she was bent over the kitchen sink. The intruder leaned over her and roughly grabbed at her tits and squeezed them hard. Jill whimpered more. He then began to fucked her hard. He did not care about grace or her pleasure. He wanted to fuck her hard and fast. This was rape and he knew it.

Jill thought, 'my god, I am being raped and it is exciting me. I am actually enjoying this'

He fucked her pussy for about 5 minutes; with out grace or ceremony, he pulled his cock out and forced it into her ass. It was tight and the only lubrication he had was what was on his cock from her pussy. But he forced his way in. Jill let you a muffled scream.

The intruder grabbed Jill's hips and dug his fingers in deep. He the started to slide in and out of her tight ass. Slowly at first, but gaining in speed. Within a minute he was fucking her ass as fast as he had fucked her pussy.

The tears were flowing from Jill's eyes, but she was enjoying being taken this roughly and enjoying the lack of control that she had. She was being dominated without consent and loving the experience.

After about 5 minutes, the intruder began to grunt for the exertions, then grabbed Jill's shoulders and forced his cock deep into her ass where he emptied his load deep into her ass. Jill screamed against her gag but could not scream out, as she desired.

The intruder pulled his cock from her ass and lifted her hands from over the sink taps. Jill collapsed to her knees and he removed the tape from her mouth. He picked up his gun and said, "Open your mouth." He cocked the gun and put it against her head.

Jill did as she was told and the intruder slid his cock into her mouth.

"Clean the cum from my cock, right now!" He continued.

Jill did as she was instructed and sucked on his cock, cleaning it with her tongue.

After a few minutes, he slid his cock from her mouth, pulled up is jeans and buckled them up. He grabbed her by the hair and said, "Here is something to remember me by" He kissed her hard and firmly then ran out the back door.

As Jill sat on the floor, she realised something about the intruder. It was not the way he spoke or his voice. She remembered the kiss. It is the way that Allan kisses her when both of them are in the throws of deep passion.

Jill started to smile to herself, and she heard the key hit the front door lock.

She took off the remainder of her clothes and walked to meet her lover Allan to properly thank him for helping her live out one of her longest remembered fantasies.