The Intruder

Story Info
Voluptuous woman is taken in her own home by intruder.
1.5k words
4.07
81.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I park my car over a block away from your house, because I'm afraid you might recognize the sound of my engine. I'm dressed in dark clothes and a beanie cap, which, considering the weather, isn't at all out of place. I walk slowly, casually, so as not to attract attention as I approach your house. I pass right by, and almost instantly, slip up to the side of the building, unseen. I make my way slowly and carefully around to the back of the property, knowing you like to leave your curtains open. I find a good spot to hide, where I can see in, but you wouldn't see me, even if you looked out. Soon, my patience is rewarded, and you walk into view.

Yours is a small house, with just two small bedrooms and a decent family-type room. Fortunately for me, you're a single woman, and no one lives with you. Your backyard has high walls, and lots of trees and bushes, making it almost impossible for anyone to look in on anything you do. I know that's why you leave the drapes open all the time. You're an exhibitionist, and want someone to see you, somehow. Tonight, you get your wish. You wander into your den, wearing a cut-off t-shirt and a thong. You're not supermodel thin, but you're not super sized, either. You always say you want to lose weight, but you never do.

I watch as you settle in on the couch to watch TV, and again, my patience is rewarded. A stretch from you lifts the bottom of your t-shirt right over your breasts, and my jaw drops as I see just how big they really are. Yours have to be at least a 50DDD, if not bigger. It's hard to tell from my hiding place, and speaking of hard, my cock is getting there quickly. I wait for you to pull your shirt off, but instead, you take it right off, and sit back down, now dressed in a skimpy thong that barely hides anything. You settle back in to watch TV, and I decide to risk moving to get a better view of what you're watching.

I slip out of the bushes, and move ever so slowly towards another set of bushes closer to your door. As I quietly settle into my new spot, I look at the TV and freeze. You're watching one of those soft-core romance shows the movie channels always show late at night. I look over at you, and see that your hand has slipped the crotch of that tiny thong away, and you're idly fondling your clit. From where I am now, I can almost see the moisture building, and I watch as you bring your fingers to your mouth, and lick your own juices off of them.

I can't look away as you fondle your big, beautiful body in time to the sexuality erupting from your TV. I see your breath is coming shorter and shorter, and all of a sudden, you stiffen, and let out a moan so low, most animals would growl to hear it. Your nipples are standing proudly at attention, and as you come down off your orgasmic high, the shudders ripple through your body. I see you take a deep breath, and grab the remote to turn off the TV. You grab the t-shirt from the floor where you tossed it, and make your way into the kitchen for a cool drink. I look closely at the door, and realize it's open slightly. My heart pounds, and I make my decision.

I slip out of the bushes and dart over to the sliding door, waiting just off to the side for you to come closer. You turn the light low as you approach, and as you reach to push the door closed, I slide it open and cover your face with my beanie cap. "Not a word. Not even a whisper. Tonight, you belong to me. Cooperate, and you might come out okay. If not...well, you seem like a smart girl."

I could feel the fear in you as you nod your head in agreement. You won't fight, and I have you under complete control. I turn you around, and slip the beanie over your head and face, so that you can't see anything I'm about to do.

"Do not, under any circumstances, attempt to remove the hat. It will be very bad for you if you do. Walk forward, slowly."

I guide you gently to the couch, and push you onto your knees on the edge. I grab the waistband of that little thong and pull, tearing it right off of you. I can smell the arousal you're still feeling, warring with the fear I know is in there. I run my hand along your wet snatch, and despite yourself, you moan softly. I smile, knowing this will be a night either of us will ever forget.

I step away from you briefly, long enough to remove my own clothing. My cock is standing proudly at attention, waiting for the chance to fill you up. For now, I have other plans for you. I run my hands along your ass once again, and feel the heat of your pussy as I clench and squeeze your large, full cheeks. I reach around and grab one of those massive tits, and you gasp as I pinch your nipple, hard. I feel your snatch once again, and I'm surprised at how wet you still are.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? You're such a slut that there's nothing I can't do to you, isn't there?"

With a moan, you nod your head, and for the first time tonight, you speak.

"Please, I don't want to be hurt, but I need to be fucked so badly. I'll never say anything, I swear..."

I slap your ass, hard, for the pleasure of seeing you jump.

"I plan to fuck you, bitch. Long and hard, I'm going to fuck you. In fact, here."

With only that slight warning, I slammed my cock home into your cunt. You cry out, then cut it off as you remember not to make any noise. I pull my cock all the way out, and slam it home again. I torture your clit, pinching and rubbing it as I fuck you from behind, and all you can do is moan and push back at me, begging for more. I slam my cock home again, and when I pull out, I don't send it back in. You move your ass around, trying to find where my cock is, so as to force it back inside of you. I spread your ass cheeks, and spit a little saliva on your tight pucker. I feel you tense up, but I'm not going to stop. I'm going to fuck that tight ass of yours, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

I push the head of my cock into you, and you moan, in a combination of pain and lust. I slowly thrust my entire length into you, and without pause, start my efforts. You cry into the back of the couch, loving the feelings, but hating the violation at the same time.

I decide to really give you a pounding, and slam my cock home hard and fast. Again and again, I fill your ass with my cock, and you cry out in lust, rubbing your own clit and pinching your big nipples. I hold out as long as I can, but before too long, I need to shoot my load.

Without saying a word, I pull my dick from your ass, and turn you over to sit in front of me on the couch. I grab one hand and wrap it around my cock, and you get the hint, pulling it towards you. I moan heavily, and shoot a long string of come right onto your chin. You flinch, and the rest of my seed lands all over those big tits. My legs waver as the sensations run through my body, and I stagger backwards a little. I take a few deep breaths, willing myself to sound normal.

"That was not bad, girl. You just might have a future as a slut. Stand up."

You stand, not knowing what is about to happen. I spin you around, and push you back onto the couch, face down. I pull my cap off of your head, and quickly dress.

"Do not move for five minutes. If you do, I will know, and I'll come back again to finish what I started here tonight. Tell no one. I'll know if you do."

I slipped back out the back door, along the side of the building, and back to my car, unseen by anyone. No sooner do I get in and start the engine than my cell phone rings.

"Did you have to come on my face? You know I don't always like that."

"Sorry, baby. It slipped, really."

I pull into my driveway and park my car. Not three seconds after I walk in, you run up to me and give me a passionate kiss.

"Did you like your birthday fantasy?"

"Yes, I did! You know, yours is coming up soon. We need to think of something fun for you, too."

"I have a few ideas about that. Right now, I have something I need to do."

With that, I grab your hand and lead you to the bedroom, where we fuck all over again, but that's another, more boring story...