The Intruder

Story Info
A man breaks into the home of a sleeping woman.
908 words
3.38
38.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late at night, Julia's home by herself & has fallen asleep reading. Somehow, the room has gone dark & a hand is placed over her mouth so she doesn't scream out. She's frantic and has now just realized she never set the alarm, as is habit when her husband is away from home at night.

She can't see the intruder because there's a ski mask covering their face. But, know it's a man by the feel of his hand covering her mouth. He says, in a low, husky voice, that if she co-operates, she won't be hurt but will be pleasured beyond belief. Julia wonders what he means by this since he couldn't possibly any idea of what pleasures her.

She's then told she's not allowed to touch anything, anything at all. If she does, she'll be restrained. She's stripped of her t-shirt and jeans and when she tries to pull the sheets up but they're ripped out of her hands & off the bed.

He opens the shutters on the window above the bed just enough that the streetlight casts the faintest light onto her now shivering body. Not only is it because of her now naked body, but also from the building anticipation of what is happening.

Julia's scared but at the same time, curious. He starts by trailing his hand slowly up and down her right leg, and then moves on to the left leg. It's now that she realizes her body is betraying and feels warmth flowing into her groin and her heart has started to race frantically.

With each passing stroke, his hand gets closer to the "V" of her legs. Never quite touching, but flirting with the possibility of it. Now his hand has moved from legs to torso. Starting at her recently manicured hairline and caressing up to, but not touching her breasts whose perky nipples have become fully erect. His fingers circle around and then back down to start the trace all over again a few more times. Then it's on to her neck & face, this time his mouth joining in. Feeling the lightest nip every now and then from his teeth. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough to arouse her even more. The tingling sensations now coursing thru her body have her writhing underneath him.

Thru the loud buzzing noise in her head, she can make out the pleading sound of "Please, please." It takes her but a moment to realize the whispered words are coming not from his mouth, but her own. No longer feeling as though she's in danger, she doesn't care who he is. Just as long as he takes care of the raging need now coursing thru her.

Not doing as instructed, she's had to be restrained. Maybe he's done this before because he's taken care to wrap some sort of soft fabric around the handcuffs he's placed on her wrists.

Once sure that the cuffs are secure, but comfortable, he continues the ministrations from which he was interrupted. He starts at her right ear, his hot breath causing her to shiver as he whispers what he now plans to do.

Bracing himself on one hand placed next to her head, he places the other between her legs. Here he finds evidence that she's thoroughly enjoying what he's doing and is about to do. Her juices have started to flow and now coat his probing fingers. He uses the moisture to wet those same fingers and enters her, causing her body to jerk as if shocked. Using his index and middle finger to stroke her opening, he uses his thumb to massage her now pulsing clit. This brings out a muffled moan from Julia's lips as her hips rise up to meet his hand. Smiling, he kisses down her breasts, over her flat stomach and comes to rest just above her moist lips. Taking in the sweet, musky smell of her arousal.

Her breath is now coming in short bursts accompanied by soft moans of pleasure as he starts to run his warm tongue along the outside of each of her clean shaven, swollen lips. Her hips seem to have a mind of their own as they rise up to meet his mouth. He backs away and tells Julia to be still or he'll stop what he's doing and leave her tied as she is. She immediately complies and he goes about his tour of her folds. With is fingers still inside her he replaces his thumb with his tongue. Slowly running it up and down the length of her lips only to stop at her clit. A deep moan now escapes him as he settles in to bring her sheer pleasure. It doesn't take long since he's been teasing her for what seems like hours, but has only been minutes. Her body starts to tense, beginning with her muscles contracting around his fingers and out to her hands grabbing hold of her head board as if trying to hang on for dear life.

She hasn't yet summoned enough strength to open her eyes and her breathing hasn't yet returned to normal. When she does finally open them, she's oddly disappointed to find that he's vanished just as suddenly as he appeared, leaving no evidence of his having been there. This leaves her to wondering if it was a most delicious dream or if it, in fact, did truly happen.