The Intrusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wrong. With my body curled into a ball on the floor, Derek used one hand to lift my body into a standing position. I couldn't stand on my own; I could barely breathe, so he shuffled my dead weight closer to a wall where he steadied me with his right hand. "This is fun isn't it?" He said slapping the side of my face with what seemed like little slaps compared to the pain in my stomach. "Isn't it?" He asked delivering a clean hard punch to my stomach.

"Please!" I begged. "It's too much. I cant any more."

"But this is what you wanted, Sid. You wanted to fight us.

"Just kill me. Please just kill me." I pleaded.

"Not just yet, sweetheart." With that Derek lifted me and shoved me towards the bed. I landed face first on the mattress and before I could move to get up, I felt Derek's hands on my back while he rubbed his hard-on into my cheeks. "Don't." I said crying harder "Please. I am b-b-begging you."

"Come on, Derek. Let's finish this so I can have my turn and we can get the hell out of here."

Derek pushed my head down and into the bed while he reached into the elastic of my shorts and pulled them down to my knees. I heard his zipper come down and then some shuffling. I assumed he was pulling out his cock because suddenly it was pressed against my opening, seeking entrance to my virgin hole.

I panicked and tried to pull away from him but I couldn't do much with my head pinned. "No please, I'll suck you off too. I'll make it good. I promise just don-." My protests were cut short by a quick hard thrust of Derek's hips that left his cock covered to the hilt inside of me. "Oh fuck!" He barked "You're tight. You're so fuckin' tight."

I screamed out loud then at the reality that sank in with his words. "No!NO! NO! Aaargh WHY?! You're hurting me. Please Derek. Please." I sobbed.

I felt him pulling out slowly but that hurt just as much as it had with him coming in. He seemed to pause for a moment when he'd had only the head of his cock left inside me. "Ah fuck!" I winced while the rest of my body tensed. Derek had slammed into me once again, but this time he didn't stop, nor did he hold back. Nothing could dull the searing pain of him ripping my unspoiled hymen with that single thrust. I had to get him out of me before he could do any more damage. At my attempts to get away from Derek's monster cock only more pain arrived when Derek wrapped a fist around my neck and squeezed to scare me more.

He just kept pounding in and out of me and then pausing for the occasional grind of his hips into mine. The first time that he gyrated it tore a gut wrenching scream from my suffering throat because of how painful and full my insides felt but by the second time that he did it my breathing was heavier and more laboured. I moaned.

That moan was my lowest point. It seemed that the two intruders hadn't heard it because neither mentioned it but I knew that I had to get my shit together and focus on pushing that tingling sensation FAR away from this particular circumstance. So I prayed that Derek would finish quickly.

It took ages of me mentally trying to calm my body down but it paid off because when I finally heard Derek mutter "Ah yea fuck I'm going to come." I hadn't come once.

I felt like puking. This was not at all how I'd imagined my first time, or any other time for that matter. I would forever know that he would always carry a piece of me. But I wouldn't remember every sordid detail of this. I refused to. So I turned my head to the side staring at the evening sky through my bedroom window. I refused to watch while these two animals took what wasn't theirs to receive.

I don't know how long I sat staring out at the window but I suddenly returned to the reality of my situation when I felt a warm wet mouth wrap it's self around my left nipple while my other nipple was twisted into a painful grip again.

"MMM," Lyle moaned into my chest "You can look away but it doesn't change what you're about to feel. See we're not nasty at all, Sid. We want you to come some too."

"No! Never...Please." They both laughed at that.

"Turn this bitch over. I'll show her something fun." Derek said pulling out of me. I was so worried. All I could think was that he'd be sticking his giant dick inside of my ass. I started crawling forward on the bed trying to get away from them only to find myself being pulled back towards them again. This time spread-eagled.

Derek wasted no time in filling me with his thrusts again only this time he had access to my clit and he started massaging it with his thumb. I was seeing stars and I couldn't stop it because Lyle had pinned my hands above my head. I felt my stomach muscles clench first. It was brutal. The more I tried to fight it the harder and faster it came. I tried pulling my hips further away from him and deeper into the mattress but that just excited him more causing him to drill me even deeper and that's all it took...

I shouted through the most intense orgasm I had ever felt. I was bucking my hips n thrashing my head from side to side as my body went through convulsions. I had somehow broken into more of a sweat, if that were even possible.

I hadn't even realised that Derek had come inside of me until I felt the cold emptiness between my legs.

It was at that moment that I realised that they had broken me. Lyle was about to take a step towards me for more I suppose when Derek stopped him. "Let's go. Get the car."

I sat up on my bed trying to cover as much of my body as I possibly could with the stained sheets. I could feel him looking over at me but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"You earned it." He said throwing what looked like £500 onto my bed. I quickly turned away to place a hand over my mouth to restrain a sob that had been about to escape. By the time I turned back around I was alone in my bedroom.

I looked around the room to find nothing disturbed. A complete contrast to how my body felt.

12