The Invitation, Gabriel's Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she gets to the last button the shirt hits the ground and she is standing topless at my feet, her nipples growing hard. "Now make those nipples hard for me lil one," she looks around this time, but no one is at the pool, yet I can see a few faces filling some windows on each of the three floors, "lick your fingers then pinch and pull."

She starts to massage each nipple between her fingers and they start to grow even harder, pointing like erasers. I can hear soft moans from her as she plays with them and the faces in the windows pay more attention. I tell her I want to see her cum for me right here and she stops, looking at me but saying nothing. I tell her to sit on the ground at my feet and play with her pussy as she tells me that she is my little slut and wants me to fuck her so everyone can watch.

Without missing a beat she sits and pulls up her skirt, running her fingers across the front of her panties, I can see the wet spot starting to grow between her legs, she pulls the crotch of her panties to the side and shows me her little slit. "Oh Master, I AM your little slut, fuck me so everyone can see I am yours, please, let me play with your cock, I need you deep inside me to make me cum. I want you to push you cock into me and make my little pussy squirt."

"Pinch and abuse your clit as you beg, make me want you, hell make everyone watching want you." When I say this you can see that she had just realized she was being watched, her face starting to glow red with her embarrassment, yet her fingers never stopped pulling and pinching her clitty. "Come on baby, give them a show, do you want me to bring them down and let them have you?" She lays her head back and slides two fingers into her wet cunt.

"Master, please don't, I am yours, don't give me away like this." Knowing that the thought of getting passed around in public was driving her wild I was tempted, but this is where we live and I didn't need a bunch of horny college boys knocking on my door, I owed Ian that much for what he had given me.

"Get on your knees and use this, taking out a toy that I had been hiding in the pocket of my cargo shorts. Fuck your pussy like the slut, dog bitch you are," the look on her face was pure desire, she moved to her knees, scuffing them and making them start to bleed slightly from the concrete around the pool, but she took that toy and buried it inside her pussy like it was meant to be there. Then she started to force it in and out, her pussy grabbing at it like it was a real cock.

"Don't you dare cum cunt, you are only doing this to please me and I don't want you to cum yet, understand?" I knew withholding release made her so weak and her desire grow deeper and stronger. She was pounding that rubber toy into her pussy and I tell her to stop. It takes a few strokes but she does, I give her a harsh look and tell her, "That is gonna cost you some pain you know that don't you?"

She answers me with a weak soft "Yes" and looking down at the ground.

"You do know what you did, don't you little one?"

Without looking up she shakes her head yes and whispers, "I didn't stop when you told me to, but Master I need to cum so bad, just for you, to please you."

I slap her across the ass and tell her to get her top and come upstairs with me, I will offer her to others at another time, when she deserves the pleasure of being used as a nothing slut, like she will always be. Pulling the leash, I lead her up the stairs and into our apartment, the faces in the window watch as we leave the pool, but I do not see any when we get to our floor, wonder what they were doing, the thought makes me laugh to myself.

When we were back into the apartment I took her standing in the living-room until I was ready to cum, my cock slamming into her ass and cunt, when I was close, I told her to turn and get on her knees as I filled her face with my hot sticky offering, I then allowed her to finish herself and cum for me as I sat and watched.

The rest of the time I spent living with my pets was a series of wild wonderful experiences that I plan to share with you in future stories. I was offered the opportunity to train and retrain slaves for other men several times.

I learned as I went, there was little to teach the Dom at that time, had I been able to access the internet like today it would have been so much easier. I would have been a lot farther along when Ian returned.

Over the next few months I learned from both kitty and baby doll. They were excellent teachers and made my journey into the life the most amazing experience I have ever had. After Ian was released, he told me that the plan was to set me up with my own poly-house and partner with him to make a lot more money and even start a club for the life.

I decided to take a vacation and traveled back to Indiana to visit family, when I returned in a short week the apartment I had lived in for the last eight months was empty and they were gone. This left me broke and homeless, I found new roommates from the school I was still attending but my life was never the same.

After a few months I decided to return to Indiana and leave Columbus behind. I had tried to find Ian and the pets, but was never successful, they were nowhere to be found. I did return to my hometown and in a short while met the woman I would spend the rest of my life with. She was not in the life and had no interest at all in getting into it. So I left the life behind for love. But who knows, maybe someday.

12