The Irish Sting

Story Info
Irish Girls romp in the hay.
2.3k words
3.92
24k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the twilight of an autumn Irish day, the gold of the sun bounced off Sean Kells' head as he whistled over the hill. "Get ready Becky me darlin'! He's coming" Kelley smiled wickedly as she clutched the dirt clod in her hand gently behind her back, looking stealthy and eagle eyed like a pitcher winding up at the mound.

"Are you so sure this is dirt Kelley? It smells a little like cow poop and I don't want that on ma'new dress!" Becky whined as she held her own dirt clod as far from her dress as she could.

So what if it was cow shit? Kelley smiled to herself and put on a straight face for her prissy friend, "Oh be quiet Becky, its just dirt! Besides it'll wash out, now shush, he's almost here." She giggled a bit and dodged back behind the haystack where they had taken their cover at the side of McGregor's road.

Sean Kells had no idea what lay in store for him as he marched happily up the rode and tried to remember the words to "Oh Danny Boy". He had not the inkling that behind the haystack was a couple of marauding 18 year old girls at the ready with a questionable mixture of poop and dirt clods in hand and a score to settle with him.

"Oh Danny boy the....let's see...the pines, the pines are callin' from glen to glen and down the mountain side, um....Oh Danny boy oh danny danny danny boy...hmmm hmmm hmmm...tis you and I must sigh...." He sang as loudly as he could thinking that he was completely alone. He raised his arms in mock performance and stuck his chest out, he took a great breath, "So call ye back where we all live in a meadow.." he improvised. THWACK! A huge filthy, stinking clod hit him square in the chest followed by another weaker one to his face, his nose was greeted with the sharp pungent aroma of pee and shit, and then his ears were assaulted by the gleeful, triumphant screams of juvenile girls in the throes of victory.

He spied two golden sparkling heads disappear quickly into the meadow and gave angry chase. Kelley was a much faster runner and could have lost him in no time but her younger, slower friend was no match for him on foot and fell immediately with a shrill scream, "Kelley, he's got me! Help me!" before he even caught up with her.

"Run little Becky girl! It has to be every filly for herself!" Kelley laughed, pulling the skirt of her dress up around her waist and dodging rocks and logs at a quick leaping canter with bare legs.

"Kelley you get back here now! Me mother told you to keep me out of trouble and here I am in trouble again, what kind of friend are ya?" Becky complained and then shrieked as Sean Kells tackled her squarely as she stood brushing the grass and dirt from her new plaid dress.

"If you know what's good for ya, you won't be saying a word." He whispered through his teeth as he held his hand over Becky's mouth. She nodded solemnly and then daintily held her nose to shield her senses from the smell of dung on his shirt.

"Becky? Becky?!" Kelley called. There was no answer. "Becky? If you don't answer me I'm goin' home and I'll tell your mother you were too busy kissin' boys to come home! That's a laugh...even your mother wouldn't believe it!" No answer. "Fine Becks! I'm off to tell....BECKY!! Oh Becky Sullivan you are a wee pain in the ass!" She growled under her breath trudging back down the path to where she heard Becky screech.

As she stomped down the hill she heard a faint giggle and some grasses crunching under quick moving feet and suddenly he was on top of her, holding her hands down to the ground and laughing. "Thought you would ambush me, did ya? Now what do you think Kelley Robinson?"

"Get off me Sean Kells!" she fought hard, pushing and kicking with her strong legs. "Becky what are ya doin' girl? Just watchin' him tackle me with that big dumb look on yer face, come help me!"

"No, you called me a wee pain in the ass Kelley and I won't help you!" Becky mewled as she sat contemplating a pink flower.

"Well now, a pain in the ass is what I would call BOTH of ya and now I intend to give you each one!" He smiled ruthlessly.

"What? Are ya daft Sean Kells? I'm going home right now..." She spat back at him with a hard shove to his shit smeared chest.

"No darlin, I don't think so." He laughed as he pushed her over onto her face and held her hands behind her back. "This is for scarin' the hell out of me" and he smacked her hard on her bottom. Kelley tried to crawl away but he sat on her legs and played her cheeks like bongos, throwing her smacks after each offense listed. "This is for throwin' shit at me! And this is for makin' me chase you! And this is for sayin' no to me when I asked you to go to the movies with me! And this is for always acting like a show off!"

He lifted the thin cotton of her dress and peeked at her reddening moons, "ooh that's gonna hurt a wee bit tomorrow I think Kelley...Oh well, now where were we..." Kelley's hands reached behind her, blindly trying to block his blows. "Ok, this is for kissin' other boys and then lookin' at me to see if I was watchin, this is just for kissin' all them boys!" His hits were getting harder and something was driving him past a good spanking....he wanted more from her suddenly.

"Stop Sean, you're hurtin' me! Becky?! Do something!" Kelley screamed as she tried desperately to get away from his lightning licks and taunting laughter.

Becky laughed and ran to get a better look. "Give her a good hiding Sean! She got me in trouble in math last week and again in history this week!" Becky delighted in her friend's tanning and stood over them watching the spectacle like you would watch two chipmunks having sex.

Kelley screamed as much from embarrassment as from pain, and from something darker than she cared to admit..."Ok ok ok, Sean I'm sorry...Stop! PLEASE!" She desperately tried to get free to cover her infernal derriere.

"Please what?" he taunted her turning her over. All she could do was breath and gaze deeply into his green eyes, seeking the answer to her dark question. The little girl inside of her who wondered why being spanked felt so exhilarating, so arousing. Seeing the wonderment on her face pulled at his own desire for her and he leant down and kissed her. His tongue dipped lightly in between her lips and delighted in the soft, sensual curve of her tongue...She could feel something hard and lumpy pressing anxiously against her stomach and reached to feel it, to explore it....

"Oh please! Come on Sean, that's not a hiding! I'm goin' home!" Becky pouted.

"Oh no you're not Becky Sullivan!" He snapped as he grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the ground. Kelley conspiratorially smiled at him and helped him reel her little friend in. They both whacked at Becky's jiggling cheeks as hard as they could, eventually making Becky cry from humiliation.

Becky was always the whinier of the two, with a goody, goody- two shoes attitude until she thought nobody was looking. Sean was no bigger than Kelley was, but together they could easily force Becky to do whatever they pleased. Kelley was the first one to act pulling at the frayed hem of Becky's summer frock.

"Let's take a peek at her knickers," Kelley roared pulling Becky's dress up above her bottom, landing a hard, loud, thump, leaving muddied paw prints across the white cotton knickers that seemed a couple of sizes too big. "No wonder you run every time you see a boy, I would too if I was wearing me sisters underpants," Kelley laughed loudly pulling at the elastic waste band and peeling the knickers halfway down her friend's bottom before landing another louder thump on her rosy red cheeks. Becky squealed like a newborn piglet.

Sean reached around Kelley and pawed at her breasts while she beat on her friend. "Give her another for me," he shouted digging his fingers below Kelley's buttoned frock, streaking mud like body salve across her sharpened nipples and around her neck. He hoped that if he kept Kelley distracted, he might have his way with her. Becky felt more like a doormat pressed into the mud and straw feeling the weight of them both sitting on her back. Sean's hardness could be felt between her shoulder blades and the silky softness of Kelley's hands on her bottom stung differently than she had imagined.

Kelley tensed under Sean's grasping fingers but refused to acknowledge the sexual stirring it was having out of fear he might stop. So poor Becky received an even harder beating as the passion surged down from Kelley's throbbing breasts, to her arms and out through the ends of her trembling fingers. Sean leaned a bit further forward to press his head against Kelley's back, clamping down on her nipples while rolling the hardened appendage between his legs across the wriggling doormat.

"I'm tellin the priest, the bobby and the headmaster, if you don't stop," Becky muttered under the gyrating dual weight that pinned her to the muddy ground.

"You will, will you?" Kelley screeched, lifting to her knees and bending all the way forward pressing her face to Becky's bottom. "Well if you do, there's a piece of you that won't be there," she muttered with her mouth fully open, pressing her teeth gently into Becky's right bottom cheek.

"You wouldn't dare bite me ass like a horny stallion, now would you"? Becky humped her bottom a few times against the soft ground like a mare fighting to be caught.

Sean seized the moment as he felt himself being pulled forward onto his knees pressing up against Kelley's bottom as she leaned forward. All the talk of stallions and mares was getting to be a bit much for his turgid member. Releasing his grasp on Kelley's stretched tit, he fumbled with the buttons to his trousers and freed his dancing cock. Kelley's bottom appeared so inviting as it seemingly swayed an invisible invitation. He pulled her dress up and in a fumbled forward tumble, pulled her knickers to one side and planted his dart in the weeping 'bull's eye.'

Moaning gently against a mouthful of flesh, Kelley pressed the soft skin of Becky's bottom against her cheek, while lapping at the pink striped flesh with her tongue. Burrowing within it, she found a trace of moisture and followed its warm path to a warm spreading valley accommodating her journey. Pounding the earth in protest, Becky kicked with her outstretched legs and palms as she felt the heavenly stimulation exploring her private opening. To the side she could see the rolling meadows and the foals at play in the distant pasture causing her to wonder if this could be the pleasure of spring. In her mind she knew it was autumn but the sexual fever upon them seemed to have come from nature itself, from their own surroundings, the fornicating horses, the wrestling sheep and the soft looks between her parents at the breakfast table.

"Pull out you damn fool or we will all go to hell," Kelley stuttered at the feeling of urgency that pulsated within her womb and the slippery cascade of her pleasure that dripped from her thighs. "Do it on Becky's back and she will never be able to let on to a soul."

"I wouldn't tell anyone this...I swear it! They wouldn't believe me anyway!" Becky laughed as she twirled over to get a better view of the upstairs entertainment. Kelley continued from the front door what she had begun behind. Becky squirmed in her own creamy delight and squealed in wonder at the architecture of hormones and curiosity above her.

Sean's eyes were half closed as he lost himself in his desire and his locomotion increased its intensity. He was chugging his way to Xanadu on the teenage girl express with no thought of consequence or danger just thoughts of her pretty chest and hair and the thrilling touch of her stony ass.

Kelley shouted in surprised delight as the driving pressure in her womb exploded into a tingling oblivion. Becky having lost her inhibitions grabbed two handfuls of Sean's gyrating ass and then saucily stuck her finger in his rectum and explored, building up a turbine of intensity that would surely destroy them all with a blast the size of Hiroshima. Sean shouted something unintelligible and pulled out of Kelley's fountaining womb and let his joy spray all over Becky's shocked and elated face. She swallowed some and wiped the rest away with the edge of her new, pretty plaid dress.

All of them satiated with the pleasure that comes from the touch and interest of another human, lay in a pile of happy, warm alliance. Their arms interlaced with one another they looked at cloud formations in the darkening horizon and compared them to silly body parts of one sort or another until Becky, quite herself again, jumped up in a huff complaining that once again Kelley would get her clobbered for sure! Becky ran off in an urgent spasm, contorting herself all the way home to try to erase any remnants of an afternoon spent rolling literally in the hay. Sean helped Kelley to her feet and kissed her once more upon her pretty lips as he said goodnight but not goodbye. They walked in silence, hand in hand under the moonless, starlit sky to her driveway where just a look was shared between them, that knowing nod of a secret shared and a deep promise of more to come.