The Iron Shop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,133 Followers

"Nooooo," grandma whispered. "Don't go . . . ."

I laughed and kissed her. She ran her hands through my hair and I felt the warm air of the summer night on my damp cock. Grandma fastened her lips onto mine and drew her knees up into a ball, trying to hide herself in my bigger body. We kissed and sighed and kissed and hugged.

We fell asleep in each others' arms. And, I woke in the morning to find grandma's svelte, firm body lying half on mine, her leg thrown over mine, her arm across my chest, and her face nestled on my shoulder. I folded my arm across her back, gazed out at the gathering dawn, and fell right back to sleep. I woke a couple of hours later alone on the bed but accompanied by the comforting sound of the radio on in the kitchen and the appetizing smell of bacon and eggs.

It was going to be a good day.

Grandma and I didn't talk about what happened that night. We didn't have to. We loved each other - - in every humanly possible way. When I thought about it, I thought about grandma's need to be loved and protected. She'd just been a farm girl when grandpa met her. And, in a household devoted to the body, physical comfort and communication was probably as important as any other kind.

The day after I made love to her, I got back to work on the gym. Everything was in place, and I paced back and forth in the rear parking lot waiting for my new plate glass windows. They arrived a little past ten. I paid one of the delivery guys twenty-five bucks to help me frame them in. I caulked and sealed them and then started painting the front of the gym. I'd taken down grandpa's "Mr. Atlas" banner and had a new one printed up. It read: "Home of Tom Rossi Five-Time Mr. Atlas." It looked nice.

I finished attaching the new banner, did a quick clean up, turned off all the lights, and locked up.

At home, grandma was making dinner. I bustled into the kitchen and swept her up in a big hug.

"My lord, Frank," she gushed. "What's going on?"

I kissed her and hugged her tighter.

"It's ready!" I whispered in her ear.

She squeaked in delight.

"Put me down, you big musclehead," she laughed.

"Come on, Gran," I said, still holding her hands. "Come down and check out the new Iron Shop!"

Grandma raised her hands and giggled.

"Hold on," she said. "Let me change into something nice for the . . . grand opening!"

I laughed.

"More like the private opening . . . we'll save the grand opening for Monday."

A few minutes later, grandma emerged from her room dressed in athletic shoes, a tight, short skirt and a skintight camisole. I opened the car door for her and we drove to the gym. Both of us were excited and jittery. Grandma chattered the whole way to main street.

"Close your eyes," I ordered as I drove up to the gym.

She put her hands over her eyes, and I pulled the car up in front of the gym. I popped open the door, ran around to her side, opened the door, and guided her out of the car. I positioned her on the sidewalk in front of the gym.

"Now!" I said. "Look!"

She pulled her hands off her eyes and her face lit up. She clapped her hands involuntarily and almost jumped up and down.

"Oh my goodness," she shouted. "It's beautiful!"

She turned and jumped into my arms and I gave her another big hug.

"Come on," I said, leading her to the front door and unlocking it. "Wait until you see the inside."

I pulled the door shut behind us and flicked on the lights.

She gasped and turned her head from left to right. The place was spotless. The front room was full of exercise machines - - rowers, treadmills, and ellipticals in orderly rows. Mirrors lined both walls. Through the opening that divided the two rooms, you could see the weight room - - a room designed for serious lifters. Top-of-the-line benches and weight stacks. A few nautilus stations and a couple of squat cages.

"Oh my lord, Frank," grandma gasped. "Wow."

I walked back to the desk built along the opening that divided the rooms and flipped on the stereo. A beautiful, crisp surround sound version of the Boss's "Candy's Room" boomed out through the gym.

"Check this out," I said, as I fiddled with the knobs.

"For the ladies." The Bee Gees "Stayin' Alive" played in the front room. "And for the gents." Boston's "More than a Feeling" filled the weight room. Grandma laughed and clapped her hands.

I took her by the hand and dragged her to the new shower room and she clapped and jumped again. I showed her the new state-of-the-art computer on the front desk - - programmed for membership records. And, then I pulled out a bottle of champagne from the mini-fridge under the desk. I popped it open and poured two cups.

"Congratulations, grandma!" I said as I raised my glass to toast.

"Congratulations, Frank," she answered, raising her glass.

We tipped our cups together and drank champagne. I noticed grandma getting teary eyed.

"Gran," I said, grasping her wrist. "What's the matter?"

"Oh sweetheart," she said, smiling through her tears. "Tom would be so proud. I just know he's up there somewhere smiling down at us . . . at you."

She began to cry a little. I reached up and wiped her tears away.

"He is grandma. And, he's happy for us."

I pulled her into my arms.

"It's time to celebrate everything. Grandpa's legacy. Your faith in me. My hard work."

I kissed her gently. Then released her from my hug.

"Let's dance!"

Again, I fiddled with the sound system until I had the CD with disco songs on it and then punched play. A low rumbling bass started winding its way through the gym and I started breaking out my best boogie-down moves. Grandma laughed and started shaking her hips. We drank the rest of the champagne. Then, I opened another bottle.

As we sipped the rest of our champagne and danced, I turned the lights down lower. An extended version of Donna Summers' "Love to Love You" came on the sound system. I pulled grandma's cup out of her hand and put both our cups on the desk. Grandam wrapped her arms around my neck, I put mine around her waist, and we started slow dancing.

Grandma clung to me as we swayed together. She nuzzled my neck with her soft lips, and I dropped my hands to her ass, patting and squeezing it. Her nuzzling grew more insistent. Slowly, I pulled her skirt down over her hips and pushed it to the floor. She moved her lips over my cheek and onto my mouth. We held each other close as our tongues unrolled into each others' mouths.

Grandma dropped her hands to my jeans and unsnapped them as we kissed. I smiled as I felt her soft, delicate fingers wrap themselves around my cock and begin stroking. I reached up and pulled her camisole straps down off her shoulders. She was braless, and my hands went to her firm, full breasts, squeezing and rubbing them. Her nipples grew hard and erect under my fingers. We kept swaying together as I felt my cock turning into wood in her hands. Grandma sighed.

I leaned down and scooped her into my arms, our mouths still crushed together. With my big dick flapping back and forth, I carried her over the padded bench by the wall and laid her down gently. She looked up at me with a smile and eyes dazed with desire. As I stepped out of my jeans, she sat up and reached out for my cock. She pulled me by my cock closer to her. She looked up once - - her sweet smile turned to something more lascivious and lewd - -and then stuffed my cock into her mouth.

I groaned as I watched my thick joint disappear between her lips. I put my hands into her hair and pushed her warm, hot, hungry mouth deeper onto my cock. Grandma grunted and began sucking and slurping, hungry for as much of me as she could fit into her mouth. I leaned backward, offering up my cock, and she ran her hands across my abs in circles. My groans excited her and she began attacking my cock with her hands and her mouth.

I pushed her lips hard onto my cock and, grunting with pleasure, she shook her head back and forth.

"Oh shit, grandma," I grunted. "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, tilting her head downward, gulping me in deeper, and lightly rubbing my balls.

With a gasp, I felt my cock dilate in a burst of pleasure. Cum shot outward. Grandma gagged and pulled her mouth back to the tip of my cock. Cum leaked and dripped from the side of her lips. I could see her smiling as her hands gripped my hips. She looked up at me, her chin and lips messy with my cum. Looking into my eyes, she swallowed. And then swallowed again. I groaned.

Grandma pulled her mouth off my dick and began licking it up and down, trying to clean every drop of cum off my still rigid cock.

"Muaaaaah," she said finally, scooping up a pearly drop of semen with her pinky. "So delicious."

She popped her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. I pulled her up and thrust my tongue into her mouth, the taste of my cum rolling off of her tongue onto mine. She crammed her mouth against mine and wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging to me. I reached down and yanked her panties off. I slid my middle finger between her wet pussy lips and then grabbed my dick. I shoved it deep inside her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Pushing her back against the mirrored wall, I began humping my hips back and forth, banging her back and forth against the wall. She groaned and dug her hands into my hair.

"Yes, baby," she moaned, shaking her head back and forth, her hair flying around her face. "Fuck me."

I turned around and leaned against the mirrored wall, pistoning her up and down on my cock. She groaned and stared at my back and ass in the mirror.

"Oh fuck," I shouted. "I love your pussy."

She raked her fingernails across my back and began shaking her ass up and down. We were sweating and straining against each other. I leaned my head down and nibbled on grandma's ear. With a tiny whoop, she jammed her pussy down hard on my cock and wiggled her hips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," she half-murmured, half-sighed. "Yes, baby. Make me cummmmmmm."

I grunted jerked my hips upward, driving my cock deeper into her. I held her there, impaled on my cock as I felt her body quiver and tremble. Her fingers dug into my back and her thighs clamped my body. Her pussy seemed to vibrate around my cock. With a deep sigh, she pushed her lips into my cheek and my hair, smothering me with kisses.

I relaxed my body. My cock was still hard and grandma slid off of it to her feet.

"Oh baby," she cooed. "You need to cum."

Dropping to her knees, she crammed my cock between her pert, full tits and began rubbing them up and down my cock. As my cock head popped up from between her tits, she leaned down and licked it. I looked down, watching my grandmother worshipping my cock. I pushed my fingers into her hair. Feeling my balls starting to tighten, I hunched over and jammed my dick between the sweaty, soft skin of her tits and erupted in a spray of cum. It splashed her face, her eyes, and her hair.

She smiled and grabbed my cock, milking it with her cum-slicked hands. I spurted and spurted, spraying cum all over her.

"Oh my god," she murmured. "Yes, baby, give it all to me."

With a final groan, I collapsed back onto the bench, my dick sliding out from between her hands.

"Holy Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," I sighed. "What are you doing to me?"

Grandma laughed and stood.

"Look what you've done to me," she giggled, wiping my cum off her face and her hair.

We laughed together and she hopped onto my lap. We kissed and hugged and then separated.

"We better clean up this mess," she said. "Before the board of health shuts us down."

I smiled and stood up.

"You hit the the showers, lady," I said. "I'll get the towels and mop this mess up."

Grandma kissed my cheek and flounced off toward the shower room. I grabbed a couple of clean towels from a stack against the wall and began wiping down the bench and the floor. Ten minutes later, grandma came out of the shower room looking fresh and clean. She pulled her clothes back on and I found my jeans and t-shirt. Pulling my shirt over my head, I watched as grandma wandered around the gym, her hand trailing in wonder over the equipment.

"It's gorgeous," she turned and blurted out to me.

"It's good," I said. "Let's hope it's good enough to make some money."

She giggled. I turned off the sound system, checked the back door, and grabbed grandma by the hand. I flipped the lights off and led her outside. She leaned a hand on my back as I locked the front door.

I turned around and she put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep, wet kiss.

"Thank you so much, baby," she murmured. "I love you."

"I love you too, grandma," I said as I put my arm around her waist and steered her back to the car.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,133 Followers
12