The Irresistable

Story Info
Sarah loses control with Wes, her bff's father.
3.7k words
4.33
45.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Wes jolted awake, the alarm clock read in big box red numbers 8:30. He climbed out of bed and shuffled his way to his bedroom door. He made his way to the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He turned on the light and the shower water in one long movement.

After he got out of the shower and back into his sweat pants he wobbled out of the steamy bathroom into the kitchen where he smelled something delicious. He was still running a towel that was hanging on his shoulders through his hair when he froze.

Sarah flipped a pancake with precision on Wes's stove without the use of utensils. She was unaware of his presence, he could even hear the song she was listening to on her ipod. She moved to the beat, Wes was awestruck. His jaw dropped a few centimeters every time she rocked with the backbeat of the song.

Sarah was wearing the same night shorts and spaghetti strap shirt she wore the night before but in the light of the sun Wes noticed her shorts were somewhat see through and her shirt was silk that didn't cover her breasts completely.

Sarah was listening to a slow classic rock song called Sweet November Rain by the band Guns N' Roses. She had seen Wendy still beyond passed out on the living room floor when she started cook a few minutes before and this alienation from people gave her some freedom to listen to her music without interruption, then she caught something out of the corner of her eye.

A statue she hadn't noticed before? No, it was Wes standing in his dining room, his mouth hanging slightly and his eyes glued to the scene before him. Sarah paused and began to turn to the frozen figure that was still in her peripheral vision.

She yanked on the string connected to her ears expertly and one of her earphones popped out of place. She smiled at the shock on Wes's face but didn't stop moving to the song playing in her head. Wes forced his mouth closed when they made eye contact.

"Good morning, Wes." Sarah said softly. He gulped and nodded quickly moving to the refrigerator.

"Good morning." He replied quickly as he grabbed the carton of milk and maneuvered the top open. He took a gulp from the jug and Sarah winced in disgust. She made it look real, Wes couldn't disgust her if he was bathing in milk. He stopped quickly once he saw the look on her face and moved over to the stove to reach for a cup.

Sarah didn't move to make it easier for him to reach above the stove to the cups, she made him stretch his freshly washed body, still damp, over her. She watched him as he did, she saw him trying not to look at her. Sarah buried a giggle she wanted to let out in her chest.

Wes poured his cup of milk and replaced the carton back in the fridge. He sat at the dining room table, flung his damp towel that was over his shoulder onto his chair and looked over at Sarah as she slid a pancake out of the pan and onto a plate that already contained two warm pancakes.

"Do you like blueberry?" She asked, still swaying to the music on her ipod. Wes nodded but didn't realize she was pouring pancake mix in the pan and couldn't see his response. After a moment she looked over to him. "Blueberry?" She asked again quietly.

Wes smiled and nodded again. "Yeah, I like ..." He cleared his throat. " blueberry." He rolled his eyes at his response when she turned back around. She smiled and walked him over a stack of blueberry pancakes and his bottle of maple syrup.

"Good, they're my specialty." She put the plate in front of him and felt his eyes follow her when she turned around and back to the stove. A few minutes later Sarah dumped one last pancake on a third plate and put the plate in the microwave. She took her plate and went to sit by Wes where his food was barely touched. Sarah knew why Wes hadn't eaten much, he was distracted, she loved that he was distracted.

They ate in silence. A silence Sarah loved and Wes hated, he couldn't think of a single joke the entire time they sat there and Sarah just smirked every time he grunted instead of speaking. Wendy grumbled in the living room after a few minutes and after her awakening from zombie land she lifted herself up and trudged to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. Wes thought about his daughter and laughed.

"I swear she's been doing that since she could walk." He said, it was the first sentence he'd been able to say all morning. Sarah smiled.

"Yep, it's not a pretty sight." She joked. She ate another bite of her pancake. "She's got the day planned for us. I guess there's shopping to be done here and then tonight there's a party she can't shut up about."

"Oh yeah," Wes replied. "She's been talking about this kid Jeremy's party all month. I think they're a thing, she won't tell me though." Wes shrugged. "He's a good boy, he's scared to death of me."

Sarah giggled, she'd never heard Wes talk like a father before, it was adorable.

"So you're cool with it then." Sarah stated, nodding and he just took a too-large bite of blueberry pancakes and nodded back. "Well, I guess that's where we'll be." Sarah noticed Wes take a few bites of food within the time of their conversation and once she was satisfied that he liked the pancakes she dismissed herself to get ready for the day.

Wes was gone by the time Wendy and Sarah were ready to leave for the mall. Sarah saw a light turn off that had been above her since she arrived in Washington but she did her best to hide it until the right moment. She immediately started talking about stores and items to buy and she tried on every piece of clothing she could carry in the store and modeled to herself and of course to Wendy.

She bought a few thing's but mostly just tried to distract herself from everything on her mind. Wendy and Sarah started their walk to the bus and Sarah knew it was time. Her fake smile faded and her real displeasure with her situation surfaced. She crossed her arms over her ribcage and winced. Wendy dramatically gasped and leaned down some to Sarah's new level.

"Oh my god, what's the matter, Sarah?" Wendy placed one hand on her back as she doubled over.

"Oh, cramps." She lied. "They're really bad today, I hope I can make it through the party." She forced herself straight up and continued walking at a slower pace. At the bus stop she did the motion again. Finally Wendy exclaimed.

"Sarah, you should have gotten pills or something. I can't believe you're going to ruin this party." Wendy rolled her eyes and flung her body back in the metal bench. Sarah whined.

"Wendy, I'm sure I can make it home from here, it's just a few blocks. You should definitely make the party. Jeremy would be crushed if you missed it for me, besides I'm just going to go pass out after I take a couple Midol." Sarah was performing beautifully, Wendy sat up with new eyes, hope-filled, thinking. Wendy smiled and stood as the bus halted at her feet.

"Okay, Sarah. I'll be home pretty late, I'll check on you when I get in." Wendy climbed on the bus but Sarah didn't move until the bus was far out of sight. Sarah began walking toward her most recent residence at a steady pace. Her heart began to race as she climbed the stairs and she felt like she had run a marathon by the time she was standing motionless in front of the door, not from exertion but from a sudden panic in her chest.

She knocked but there was only silence. She tapped lightly one more time. There was a rustle behind the door and eventually she heard footsteps approach. She held onto her elbow of her opposite arm nervously and held her breath.

Latches moved on the other side and the door opened to reveal Wes's face in the space. Sarah's mouth dropped open but the first three things she tried to say didn't surface. Eventually she asked if she could come inside.

Wes stepped to the side of the door and swung it open. Sarah hesitated before walking in slowly. Wes watched every step she took as she walked toward the living room slowly. Eventually she turned halfway around and caught him staring but he quickly turned to shut the door and lock it behind him.

"I thought Wendy was taking you to that Jeremy kid's party." Wes said in a low pitch voice, one she had only ever heard out of him the night before. Sarah tried to catch her breath to speak without attracting attention to her nervousness but it took a few moments.

"Oh, yeah, I wasn't up for it." Sarah said slowly thinking of every word before she spoke it. "She said she wouldn't be back until late." A heavy fog caught in Sarah's throat before she could finish her thought. "Just to let you know."

Wes began his walk across the long hallway leading to the living room toward where Sarah was propped against the back of the couch that was at the end of the hallway it made a complete T of the apartment, at the end of the hallway another lead to the bedrooms and the other opening was the dining room into the kitchen. The living room was the center of it, and Sarah pretty much blocked either option for him without facing her.

"Thank you." He said in that deep manner that was anything but funny. Sarah inhaled sharply at the rumble his voice put in her chest. In the few hours they had been apart it seemed as if he had perfected a face that was neither funny nor painfully irritated with himself.

He walked slow, eyes down, unknowing, unassuming. He stopped in front of her and looked straight into her face. "That was thoughtful of you to tell me, I would've worried." He said with a charming smile on his face. Sarah looked at his lips and back up to his eyes and back down. She licked her lips and he inhaled, closing his eyes as he turned his head to the side, it took every muscle in his body to keep a safe distance from her.

Sarah grabbed his hand that was clenched in frustration at his side and his eyes jolted open and his attention snapped back to her just as he had worked up the ability to turn away.

"I wasn't being thoughtful, Wes." She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. "I was being selfish." She leaned toward him and he hesitated as much as she did. It was a long, breathless moment before their lips actually touched.

Sarah pulled him closer by his neck, his hands automatically fanned out over her hips and melded them together at the core. Their stomachs pressed to one another and their breathing increased with the sudden flash of heat radiating from both of their bodies.

Wes unleashed a hard kiss on her soft lips, she was knocked off balance somewhat but he was holding her in place by her hips just above where she was propped against the couch. Her eyebrows raised unintentionally by the sudden shift in speed and she fired back licking his lips in request that he part them.

He complied, she slid her tongue just far enough to touch his and flicked it up and down quickly before pulling back. Wes took a deep breath as he followed her tongue back into her mouth.

Sarah lifted onto her toes to better reach Wes's lips and with her movement she felt his grip tighten on her hips. He pulled himself further into her core which pushed her further onto the couch. Wes was trying to stay calm, Sarah loved that and hated it at the same time. She couldn't help but want to speed him up, she could already feel his racing heart pounding against his rib cage and vibrating through her chest.

His soft tongue retreated after licking her pink quivering lips. Sarah shivered as she felt his fingertips squeeze tighter on her hips. She sucked his bottom lip between hers and grazed her teeth as deep as they would naturally go. She felt his jaw clench, she felt every muscle in his body tensing and then tensing more.

Her feet had been dangling but now her ankles were locked behind his knees, she didn't remember consciously placing them there but, then again, she didn't remember consciously doing anything since she knocked on the door. Her hand pulled him by the nape of his neck further into her mouth and he groaned accidentally then rolled his eyes at his uncontrolled noise.

She smiled on his mouth, and this seemed to calm his nerves. Nothing made more sense to Wes than a smile or a giggle, that meant things were going good; like any comedian knows. He leaned her backwards, her entire weight and his depended on his feet being grounded. She tied her ankles tighter around the back of his knees and held her breath.

Wes moved his hands from her hips down her thigh using as much pressure as he could manage then he spread his fingers out as he journeyed just as ferociously back up. Sarah tilted her head back, closing her eyes and using her sense of touch to the full and she inhaled his scent. Wes looked up, seeing her soft closed eyes and plump lips in ecstasy and his view trailed down her neck and between her breasts. His hands slid gentle and firm around her back and he gripped the small of her back with powerful fingertips.

He felt her shiver and he let his tongue slid up from the center of her collar bone the center of her throat where he felt her suddenly gulp. He kissed her there, slow and soft, over and over.

Wes noticed that every time he breathed in, Sarah did also. And every time he exhaled, she exhaled. Sarah opened her eyes and pulled her head up to be level with his. He caught her lips with his as his hands firmly caressed up her back and retreated down, a little further then before.

Wes felt her eyes on him and he opened his eyes slowly. Her breath was sweet on his lips, it made him want to breathe deeper. It seemed impossible for either of them to get any closer than they were.

Sarah whispered his name which made signaled his hand to unintentionally hold her tighter, which he didn't think was possible until that moment. Sarah flexed her fingers on his shoulders, digging her nails past his shirt.

Wes looked down at her lips as they quivered her whispers. He placed his lips on hers, not pressing, barely touching her.

"Sarah." The word was a mood and name and definition all wrapped in one. It was the answer to her unasked question. He wanted her just as much as she wanted him.

Wes flexed his fingers into her thighs and lifted her up from the couch. Sarah latched on, tightening her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He waited there, kissing her long and hard before he could even think of where to put her, if he ever wanted to put her down.

Sarah smiled on his lips, trailing kisses to his ear and whispered, "Come with me." She let her fingers unzip themselves from behind his neck and her torso flung back onto the couch, she now hung up-side-down, legs still latched onto his waist. She smiled up at him and he let his fingers roam her entire body for a moment, pulling at every seam of her clothes from the loose cotton shirt to her perfectly too-tight jeans.

Both his hands pressed firmly as he explored, he started at her thighs and pressed into her tight belly. He completely encased her rib cage with his large hands before lightening his touch as he began to caress her breasts.

Finally he processed what she had said before she threw herself up-side-down onto the back of his couch and he followed her face first over the back of the couch. She now lay under him, she loosened her legs and lengthened her body, her arms gripping the armrest to one end of the couch and her toes reaching for the other arm rest.

Wes made it first priority to grab her face with both hands and hold her in the longest, hottest kiss he knew she would ever have. He kissed down her neck and she used her strength in her arms and legs to press herself up into his mouth as he pulled her shirt up and let his tongue flick over her nipple. It was too much for her to try and keep her hands from his body and Sarah fought to keep her hands from trembling at the least as she streamed her fingers through his hair and made a request by tugging him further into her breast. He complied willingly, for a moment but was soon lost over her long flat stomach that he could feel quiver under his tongue.

Sarah could barely focus her eyes as she looked down at him just as his hands melted into her jeans and lifted her up by the ass to meet his face as he bit down on her crotch on the outside of her pants. She gave up trying to watch him when her vision blurred from the throbbing heat wave through her body. He undid the button of her jeans with his teeth and Sarah heard a high pitched squeal that a moment later she realized came from her clenched teeth.

Wes couldn't handle waiting to get her zipper down, once her jeans were unbuttoned he used his hands that gripped her ass to shimmy her pants down and off as quickly as possible, leaving her there in her shirt scrunched up over her breasts and her yellow cotton panties shifted somewhat off from his vigourously disposing of her pants. Sarah looked down into his face that was even with her thighs and smiled.

"Wes, take me." Her words were a command and Wes hesitated as long as he could, almost saying something but not being able to express the thought. He moved up and kissed her lips hard and she took it with a moan as she let her fingers rake down is long torso and undid his jeans in one fast motion that was done before he knew what happened.

"Take me." She whispered again into his lips, he painfully sighed and kissed her again, both his arms held him above her on either side of her waist. Sarah's hands worked his jeans and boxers down just enough for her to release his tremendously hard cock and she pulled her panties to one side of her entrance as she pulled him directly over her.

He looked down into her face that radiated heat and hunger, she bit her lip as she let one over her arms free and clutch the back of his neck and engulfed herself in his mouth again. Just as her tongue glided over his he drove his hard cock into her. She was so wet he barely had to push himself into her although her tightness made both of them wince in pleasure. Wes bit down on his lip as he ventured deeper into her, he shut his eyes momentarily to manage to catch his heart before it pounded out of his chest.

Sarah inhaled sharply and quickly those last few inches before he was completely enveloped in her. She clutched her ankles behind his and gripped his back with her short, unmanicured nails.

The exctasy came in quick hot waves that they were thrown into together every time Wes pumped into her or Sarah thrusted up toward him. It was all becoming too much just at that delicious climax when neither of them knew who was on top or when the other took complete control of the others body, it was no longer evident which way was the ceiling and which was the floor as Sarah began to moan louder than before, an uncontrolable urge to howl that she could barely hold back and Wes shut his eyes and gripped her as tightly as he could manage. They both used every muscle in their bodies to create one living, writhing creature rather than two. Sarah cried out Wes' name and he took her with the deepest most passionate kiss he ever possessed as they spiraled into a lazy heap that he just noticed was on the floor now rather than the couch. Sarah collapsed atop him breathless in a shaking aftershock of pure bliss and Wes smiled into a last kiss he could manage before they both nearly passed out.

Sarah was the first to move, she stretched as though she was waking up for the first time that day and pulled a decorative throw around her that was as thin as a sheet and not much bigger than a towel. She leaned back down and kissed Wes as gentlely and passionately as her weary lips could manage.

"Want some pancakes?" she winked as he finally opened his eyes for the first time in a long five minutes. Wes smiled.

"How about after our shower." He flashed a devilish smile that instantly renewed Sarah's energy and she jumped up, gathering the mess of clothes they left around the livingroom and almost sprinting for the bathroom in the hallway with Wes in tow.