The Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still washing and wearing the same white bikini panties and cut up t-shirt that I washed to shore in. After over a week of being washed with mostly sand and lemon juice, they've started to get a little thin. The top shows my braless nipples clearly and the panties give me a camel toe every time I wear them in the water. I've dreamed of Red finding me while I swim in the ocean or when I'm soaking in the upper pool of the falls. I don't think I really want him to find me till I'm ready but it's a nice dream.

I've made my way across the lower pool by this time and am standing under the waterfall. It's only about 7 feet high and has enough of a cave behind it to make plenty of room to move around as I rinse off the dirt. The water is only barely cooler than the pool above it. I stand under the spray. It's not a little trickle but nowhere near pounding force. It's almost like a regular shower with really good pressure. I stand under it letting the water massage my neck and shoulders. It feels so good and relaxing. I tip my head back and let the water push my hair away from my face. I've taken out the braid to let the water rinse my hair clean. I've left on my white top and panties. I like the way I look in them when they're all wet. I run my hands over my breasts and rub and pinch my nipples through the thin cotton of my top. They come to a point immediately, making me pinch them a little harder.

I can feel a familiar tension building in my lower belly. I slide my right hand down to my panties and start to rub my clit through them. The little clit ring makes it easier to do this through the panties than if I didn't have it. I move my left hand back and forth between my nipples, pinching and rubbing them. I plunge two fingers under my panties and into my pussy to collect some juice to rub over my clit. I work my fingers fast because I don't want to miss watching Red stroke himself. When my orgasm comes it's sweet but not as good as if I was watching Red.

I finish playing and washing and step out of the waterfall. I wade across the lower pool and follow the stream out to the beach. The moon is only a quarter full but it's plenty of light to see by. I tilt my face up to the moonlight and smile a secret little smile. I'm going to start my seduction of Red in earnest tonight, and he won't even guess that someone else is on the island with him.

I walk down to the water so I can walk without footprints and walk the short distance to his camp. I find some of his footprints to walk in to hide my own and follow them up the beach and onto the little path he's made between the trees. I walk slowly and slip into the underbrush when I see the light from his cook fire. I crawl on hands and knees right to the edge of his clearing, then drop down to my belly to watch him. He's reading right now. I can just make out some of the words on the cover. "Different Seasons," I read. He must be a Steven King fan.

I've been careful to lay on some green leaves so I won't make much noise and won't get dirty. I've only been watching for a few minutes when Red puts a marker in his book and puts it down so he can pick up the stick in the fire that looks like it has his supper on it. He pulls it to him and uses a smaller stick to push it off onto a plate that he's picked up from somewhere. It's one of the chickens. I watch him eat, thinking that there might be some left that I could get. Sure enough, he only finishes a little more than half before he puts the rest back on the plate and into the cooler. I've gotten a close look at that cooler. It's actually a mini fridge hooked up to a solar battery.

He cleans up with a towel then picks up that journal. I smile cause I know that whatever he writes or thinks about while he's writing in that journal turns him on. I'm hoping that tonight will be a night that he doesn't stroke. I only watch for a few minutes before he puts the journal down. I watch as he takes his clothes off and walks over to his tent to lay down on the blanket under it. He just lies there for a while before he makes an annoyed noise and gets up to take his blanket out from under the tent. He spreads it out under the stars not 10 feet from where I'm hiding. I try to breathe shallowly so he won't hear me. I'm surprised he doesn't hear my heart. It's thumping so loud in my ears from nervousness that I'm sure it'll wake up those chickens and make them start squawking.

I watch Red as he lies on his back with his hands folded behind his head, looking up at the stars. I look my fill of him. Except for that first night I haven't been this close to him. I can't help but notice that he's soft. I don't think I've ever seen him completely soft. I start to stare and can't help but wonder, where did it go? I know men are a lot smaller when they're soft but damn. The difference in Red's cock size between hard and soft is the most I've seen. From my guess he's about 5.5 hard, but he won't even make 2 soft. I have to suppress a giggle as his soft cock reminds me of a picture I'd seen once of Peter Parker in his Spiderman costume. Poor Peter was about 1.5 hard. I have to push that out of my mind before I do the same thing I did last time and collapse in a fit of giggles.

For some reason, Red takes longer to fall asleep tonight. I just wait, the anticipation of what I'm about to do making my pussy soak my panties. I watch as he finally falls asleep, still soft. I wait just a few minutes to make sure he's going to stay asleep. When I'm sure he will, I slowly stand up and walk out of the jungle into his clearing. I sit down by his waist and slowly reach over to take his soft little cock in my hand. Damn, I'd forgotten how good a cock felt, even soft. I roll it around my palm some then reach down to fondle his balls. I can see his cock starting to stir. I brace myself on my right hand and lean over to flick just the tip of my tongue on the head of his dick. That makes a noticeable difference! Almost immediately he grows to half mast.

I take a quick look at his face to make sure he's still asleep then take hold of his cock with my left hand and lower my mouth to take all of him into my mouth. I can't keep all of it in my mouth for long. He doesn't take long at all to grow to full size. I take my mouth off him for just a second to check. Yup, still asleep. I turn my attention back to his cock. It's got an upward curve to it that makes it difficult to take all of it into my mouth. The head triggers my gag reflex. I pull back to take another glance at his face. Still asleep, so I decide to take a chance. I turn around so my back is to him and his cock will be curved downward in my mouth. I can take more of him in this position. I proceed to use all my rusty skills on his cock, trying to make him cum before he wakes up. I suck the length into my mouth while at the same time I work my tongue up and down on the topside of his cock.

I'm braced on my left hand now so I use my right to stroke the base of his cock with the same rhythm I'm using with my mouth. I pull back and swirl my tongue around the head, licking up drops of precum as I do. I'm careful not to lean on him for fear he might wake up. I reach down to fondle his balls again while at the same time I suck his length back into my mouth. I can hear him now, making those little whimpering sounds he makes when he's about to cum but doesn't really want to. I suck faster, working my tongue and stroking with my hand too. His breath catches and I feel and taste loads of cum gush into my mouth. I pull back till just the head is in my mouth and swallow every drop.

I pull back and sit up so I can turn around to check to make sure Red's still asleep. Yup, still asleep, and it looks like he's sleeping better than before. I want to try to ride his cock with my pussy but I don't want to take that risk tonight. I want to leave him something to think about though, so I dip my fingers into my sopping wet pussy to get some juice to rub on his lips the same way I did that first night. He licks his lips when I rub my juice on then so I get more to rub on them. I get up and melt back into the shadows of the jungle.

I'm just barely hidden when I lay down on the leaves of the underbrush to rub my clit through my soaked panties in a frenzy of need. I have to cum. What I just did turned me on so much that I can't even wait till I get back to the hot spring to masturbate. I have to do it now. It only takes me a few minutes to cum all in my panties. They're already soaked and can't absorb any more juice so it just runs down my ass and makes a little puddle under me. I'm breathing hard when I get up on wobbly legs to look one last time to make sure Red's still asleep. He still is, so I make my way back to the beach so I can hide my footprints in the water again.

I take a little longer than usual to make it back to my little nest. I take twice as long to make it up the steps to the upper pool. I'm so exhausted from that orgasm that I can barely walk. But I make it to my blanket and lay down to immediately fall asleep and dream of what else I can do to seduce Red without his knowledge.

Chapter 3

I've been here three weeks now. I watch Red every chance I get. Which is anytime I'm not fishing or climbing trees for something to eat. I've lost about an inch off my waist from all the walking around I have to do to find food. I'm glad this island is tropical and not desert. There's more than plenty here, I just have to find it and get it. That garden Red has helps a lot. Especially since climbing trees barefoot is not pleasant. My top has worn away and been torn up so much that it's barely a rag over one shoulder and my breasts. My panties are a little better but they're so thin by now that they're almost transparent. I've been combing my hair every day with the little red comb I found that first day. I've been looking all over the beach for another one that just happened to wash ashore with me.

I'm looking again today. I feel pretty confident by now that Red won't be on the beach during the day. He's a true redhead and I've seen his skin burn in half an hour under the sun. He got hot one day and took off that loose shirt he always wears. I couldn't help but be intrigued by all the freckles on his shoulders and down his back. The need for a few sit ups was still visible but three weeks of working and wandering the island seem to have helped some. He has his back turned to me when he takes off his shirt. I don't think I've ever seen him without it while he was standing. It makes his shoulders more noticeable. Damn...I've always been a sucker for a set of broad shoulders and his are just yummy.

I've visited him two more times in the two weeks that have passed since the last time. Both times I sucked him to orgasm and both times I barely made it into the underbrush before I had to finger myself to my own orgasm. The last time, he rolled over onto his side. The one facing the jungle. I had a moment of fear, thinking he could see me; maybe I hadn't gone in far enough. But he didn't open his eyes.

I've got different plans for tonight. I've been barely satisfied with my fingers for too long. Tonight I'm going to see if I can climb up on his cock and ride it. I'm not sure if I can because I'll have to be on my feet instead of my knees. I'll have to use my leg muscles instead of my back. I'm determined to try though. I need the feeling of a hard cock inside my pussy. I'm pretty sure it's been over 6 months since I've had a cock inside me. I'm getting wet just thinking about it so I check the position of the sun. It's gotten pretty low on the horizon so I start back in the direction of Red's camp. It's twilight by the time I get close. I'm walking in the water again to hide my tracks. I'm not ready for him to know that I'm here.

I come to some of his tracks back up the beach just in time. I can see him walking down to the beach to clean some fish he's caught today. I've eaten this time so I can look my fill without being distracted by an empty stomach. He's still wearing those light, loose pants and long sleeved shirt. As he walks to the piece of driftwood that he uses for a seat I take the opportunity to hide just inside the tree line. I settle down cross-legged with my back against a coconut palm to just drink in the sight of a man at work. I have a kind of movie reel going in my head of what I'm going to do to him tonight.

He's only got three fish to clean tonight so he's done pretty quickly. He walks to the water line to throw the offal into the ocean and bends down to rinse the blood off the knife. I know he'll clean it and put away while the fish cook. I suddenly have one of those random thoughts that connect two seemingly completely unrelated things. I think 'If he takes such good care of his tools I wonder if he'd take as good of care of a woman during sex?' I can't help but keep wondering as I watch him prepare the fish for the fire and clean his knife while they cook. I keep wondering as I watch him eat and put the leftover fish in the little cooler. I make a mental note of that fish. I may need it when I'm done with him. He doesn't read tonight. He just takes out that journal and starts to write.

Now I'm wondering, again, what he's writing in that journal. I watch him for about half an hour before he puts it aside and takes off his shirt. I look my fill at the now familiar sight of his chest in the firelight. I really want to feel his skin against mine but not tonight. I'm afraid that all the skin on skin contact will wake him up before I'm ready for him to know about me. I'm not sure why I'm still hiding, but maybe it has something to do with not having sexual contact of any kind for 6 months before I started giving Red blow jobs in his sleep. I can hardly count those because there's only one active participant. I think about all this while he stands to take off his pants and walks over to the blanket under the tent.

I crawl around to the side of the tent. When I get close I notice something. Red has left the journal close enough to the woods that I can reach it if I stretch. The second his back is turned I reach out and snatch it off the ground. I think it fell off the piece of drift wood he was using for a back rest. I crawl back into the jungle as quickly as I can and still be quiet. I'm going to have to take it with me when I leave cause there's just not enough light to read by this far into the trees and away from the fire. I creep around to my usual path back to the hot spring. I put the journal right in my usual path because I might forget that I took it. I'm almost trembling now. Partly from fear of discovery because I've never moved around this much while Red was still awake and partly from anticipation of what I plan to do.

When I get back to my vantage point next to the tent, I can tell Red has taken out his cock and is stroking himself. I watch, getting excited thinking that in just a few minutes it will be my pussy instead of his hand sliding up and down his cock. He's lying on his back with his right side to the jungle and me. It doesn't take him very long to spurt his cum all over his hand. He must be really tired cause he doesn't even take the time to clean up.

I wait just a few minutes before I crawl out of the jungle to crouch next to him. I've already taken off my panties and top. I left them with the journal. I get on my hands and knees beside him. He's already gone soft but I know I can fix that. I pick up the hand he used to stroke with. There's still a few sticky globs of cum on his fingers. I look at his face while I reach out my tongue to lap up the leftover cum. I want to make sure he doesn't wake up while I'm enjoying him. I lick the cum off his fingers and hand, then take each of his fingers into my mouth and suck on them a little to get every last drop off of them. I keep my eyes on his face the whole time, making sure he doesn't wake up and judging his reaction to what I'm doing. He's started to get that, by now familiar, look on his face that lets me know he's really enjoying what I'm doing.

I finish licking all the cum off his hand and slowly lower it to lay on his chest. Only then do I look at his cock. Good. He's hard again. I see a few splashes of cum on and around his dick. I lower myself on my hands and knees and start to lick up his cum. I start with a drop that landed on his hip. I slowly lick my way around his cock, only touching him with my tongue and lips. When I get to his balls, I suck them, one at a time into the heat of my mouth. I can feel his cock against my cheek. I roll my eyes up to his face to make sure he's still asleep. He is. I turn my attention to his cock now. I have to use my hand to hold it straight up. That curve makes it lie against his belly and I need to lick the cum off all of it, not just the underside.

I try to keep my eyes on Red's face as I lick the cum off his cock. It's obvious he's enjoying my ministrations from the look on his face and the little whimpering sounds he always makes when he's really turned on. His cock is twitching, almost begging me to take it into my mouth. I resist, knowing that I've got something better in mind for his cock to be inside. I raise up and glance around. There's a tent pole that's close enough that I can use it for support while I ride him. I stand up and place a foot on either side of his waist. I slowly lower myself down, using the tent post to keep my balance. I reach down to position his cock at the dripping wet entrance to my pussy.

I'm quivering by this time. I can feel the head of his cock on my inner pussy lips. I sink down and almost have to bite my lip. It feels so good. It's not the biggest cock I've ever had but it's definitely not the smallest either. I can feel the curve hitting my microscopic g-spot. I just sit on his cock for a few seconds and revel in the feel of it inside me. I can't be still for long though. I grab hold of the tent pole with both hands and start to move my hips up and down. I can't go very fast because this position is a strain on my legs. I let go of the tent pole to brace my hands on the ground on either side of his head. This is a little easier. I try to keep as much of my skin away from his as I can because I don't want him to wake up.

I work my legs and hips up and down as fast as I can. I don't take my eyes off Red's face the whole time. After about only three minutes I feel him tense up underneath me. He's making those whimpering sounds again. He's about to cum but doesn't want to. I feel it when he does. I'm so close by this time that I don't slow my pace. I go just a little faster and in a few seconds I'm cumming too. Fuck! Am I ever cumming. I cum hard and I cum long. I don't want to raise up but I know I have to, to keep up his belief that he's the only person on this island. I keep watching his face as I slowly stand up and step over him. My legs are so wobbly I can barely move. But I see him stirring in his sleep like he's almost ready to wake up. I make my way as quickly and quietly as I can to the cover of the trees. I have to wait there a minute to catch my breath. I'd never tried that position before. It was a lot of work!

I look back at Red's tent and what I see makes my eyes widen. He's awake! He's sitting up and looking down at his cock. There's cum and pussy juice all over it. I know he'll think that the cum is from earlier but how the hell is he going to explain the pussy juice to himself. I'd forgotten about that in my planning. O well. I'll let him think what he likes till I'm ready to reveal myself. I better not try to fuck him again. The pussy juice all over his cock a second time would probably make him suspicious that another person might be on the island. This time I'm sure he'll just think he's imagining things cause he's half asleep still.

I turn away from his camp to make my way back to my little nest by the upper pool of the hot spring. As I walk I stumble over my clothes. I pick them up and notice Red's journal under them. I smile a sly little smile. Now I'll be able to get inside his head some and satisfy some of my raging curiosity. When I get back to the upper pool, I lay down on my borrowed blankets with my clothes for a pillow and the journal under them. I'm still smiling when I fall asleep.