The Ivory Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers

Charles then hung up and Jane burst into tears. She was upset that she was in effect being blackmailed into being a slut for this man and upset that the thought turned her on. She wanted to be faithful but at the same time she craved the feeling of big black dick. The way Charles and Smith had fucked her, she knew she could never get that feeling from Peter or any other white man. Resigned to her fate, she went over to her bed, stripped off and masturbated to the thought of being gang raped by a bunch of black thugs...

The next few days were fairly uneventful for the Redmans. Peter was working all hours at work, happy that if kept busy he would not be thinking of Jane. Jane spent most of the week unsuccessfully auditioning for other parts in the forlorn belief that if she got one, Charles would leave her alone.

Come Thursday, as usual Peter went to work, he did not know about the audition, Charles having decided to fuck her without her husband this time.

Early that afternoon, Jane dressed. She would of course obey Charles's instructions. She had bought for the occasion a tight light pink dress. It buttoned up at the front and flared out at the bottom. It was very short, coming to 5 inches above her knee and was a size 6, maybe one size too small. She also wore white stockings with matching suspender and g-string. To complete the outfit she wore a pearl necklace.

She at looked at herself in the mirror, she looked stunning and a slut at the same time. With the 4 inch strap on white high heels, her skirt was raised up even more so you could, every time she moved, see where her stockings ended and flesh began. Her 36DD tits were bursting out at the front, the dress buttons seemed like they could pop at any moment. She had instinctively bought the dress because of the way it showed off her fabulous breasts and, as it was light cotton, you could clearly see her erect nipples. The beautiful pearl necklace together with her angelic face added a classy look, but the tightness and shortness of her dress made her look like a slut. It was the perfect combination.

Covering herself up with a coat she took a cab to Charles's penthouse apartment in downtown Manhattan.

On her arrival, she was greeted by Smith, Charles's butler, who had fucked her in the limo when he was driving her back home. His ugly face smiled at her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Redman. Please, allow me to take your coat".

She would rather have not shown her outfit to Smith but he left her no choice. Taking it off, she handed it to him. Smith eyed her up, "Very nice" was all he said. Jane went a light shade of pink.

As she was ushered to the room where Charles and guests were waiting, Smith nonchalantly placed his big hand on her bum, under her small dress and on her bare flesh, giving it s firm squeeze.

"Did you enjoy me fucking you that, night?"

"P-please, don't"

Smith stopped walking and spun Jane around so she was now facing him. He placed his big hands on her tits and roughly started to maul them through her delicate pink dress. Her nipples were already erect, just seeing this brute of a man had brought back memories of how he had cruelly fucked her the other night and it stirred the familiar feelings of arousal in her.

"You know you've never had dick as good as mine before. I bet you none of those rich old fuckers will ever fuck you today as good as I can. Afterwards, if you want some proper black loving let me know".

"N-no please stop"

Smith desperately wanted to continue. She looked fantastic in her slutty outfit, but he knew that he had to the bidding of his employer, for now at least. Maybe he would get a chance to have a go at her later in the day. He ceased mauling her breasts, and once more placed his hand on her bare arse and guided Jane on.

And with that they arrived at the designated door and Smith knocked before opening the door and allowed Jane to enter. Once she entered Smith remained outside and closed the door. She had been brought to Charles's lounge, and what a lounge it was. Beautifully furnished by old antiques, Charles was sitting in an old deep red chesterfield chair. In a two seat leather couch next to him, Jane recognised Randy and Jake from the TV. Randy and Jake were slightly smaller than Charles, at 6ft 3 but no less black and no less muscular, both worked out on a daily basis. They were handsome men in their late 50s. Both slightly greying, Jake had a grey goatie beard and Randy had a full black beard. He looked similar to Barry White. They were all dressed in dark suits, it looked as if they had just returned from a business meeting.

"Do come in Jane".

Jane nervously entered the room, conscience of her appearance. As she walked she could feel her skirt rise up, displaying to the eager black audience her stockings and suspenders. Her tits wobbled deliciously, nipples already erect, clearly poking out of her thin pink cotton dress.

Jane stopped a few feet in front of Charles.

"Good afternoon my dear, so glad you could make it. I don't believe you have met Randy or Jake"

Charles proceeded to introduce Jane to the film director and producer. She gently shook their hand.

Jane could feel the charged sexual atmosphere in the room. Here she was, a stunning young white wife aged only 21, dressed very provocatively alone in a room with 3 of the biggest black men she had ever seen. These men were powerful, uncompromising, brutish sexual predators who always got what they wanted. They were all in their mid-50s and were old enough to be her father. And here was poor young innocent Jane, alone with these black men, dressed in a way that would only provoke and arouse them and was now subject to their perverted sexual wishes. She knew she would have no choice but to obey and for Jane the feelings of arousal were only just beginning.

Randy and Charles were impressed. She was stunning. A blonde Natalie Portman was the correct description. She was beautiful and classy but also had a filthy way about her. Part of it was the way she dressed. She could not have looked any better. The dress barely covered her bottom, revealing her suspenders. If she was going to church, the dress could also have done with being a size bigger since it was immensely tight around her bust and small around the bottom, but for their purposes, it was just fine. And her breasts were the other thing that made Jane look dirtier then she might. Despite her angelic face and slim figure, her tits seemed totally out of place. But yet she was as stacked as any bitch could hope.

Charles began to explain the part she was "auditioning" for.

"Now my dear, as you know you are currently auditioning for the part of a frustrated housewife who becomes entangled in a world of black sex. In the film you are persuaded, one day, by the owner of a strip club to make an appearance on stage – you are frustrated with your marriage since your husband only seems interested in work and your sex life has taken a dive of late.

"Reluctant at first, you agree to strip for him, eager to find out whether you can go through with it and secretly harbouring a fantasy of stripping in public.

"When you do strip, you quickly discover the club is mainly populated by black men, it being located in one of the town's more seedy parts. This becomes quite a turn on for you, displaying your lovely white body for all those horny black men. Soon however the club owner wants more, private shows with some lap dancing and tit fondling. You initially balk at this but, when told by the owner that they will show your husband videos of you stripping, you have no choice.

The lap dances soon degenerate into something more extreme, you are forced to perform acts of filthy sex with numerous black men. Of course these can't all be shown on film but it will be clear that you have to give oral sex and are once or twice gang banged."

This was not so much a role for Jane but a fantasy. All the while Charles was explaining it, she looked down, careful not to look at any of the black men, tits heaving up and down, pussy becoming damper and damper.

Charles continued, "I think this role would be ideal for you Jane, don't you?"

Barely looking up, she whispered "Yes"

"And why is that, Jane?"

"Why is what?" She gently replied"

"Why is it ideal for you?"

"I don't know what you mean? I am an actress, I could play a variety of roles..."

"Yes I am sure you are an excellent actress but you showed on Friday night why you would be particularly good for this role. What happened on Friday, Jane. Come on look at us and tell us what happened"

This was humiliating for Jane. She was being forced to describe to these black men how she was fucked. She looked up at them, her face a light shade of pink

"P-please, I don't want to" she cried

"Now come on Jane, no need to be shy. You will be doing a lot more them just talking this afternoon, so be a good girl and tell us all what happened."

After pausing for a few seconds, she looked at Charles and replied, "You fucked me".

"Yes, I fucked you and where did I fuck you?"

"You fucked me in my mouth".

"And where else?"

Again she paused, utterly humiliated by the line of questioning but also getting that familiar feeling of arousal that she associated with being dominated by black men. The way he was mentally torturing her and dominating her in the process was impressive stuff.

"You, you fucked me in my bottom".

"And what did you do after I fucked your bottom?"

"I sucked your cock".

"And did you cum, Jane?"

"Y-yes".

"More than once?"

"Yes"

It was clear to everyone in the room that this line of questioning was having the desired effect on Jane. She was looking more and more flustered. Her eyes seemed to be glazed over and she was licking her full red lips.

"Did anyone else fuck you that night?" Charles enquired? He did not yet know for sure whether Smith had fucked her that night but he suspected as much. Smith was not an official member of The Ivory Club and as such had to ask permission from other members before he fucked one of their girls.

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Did Smith or your husband fuck you that night?"

Jane was now embarrassed at she recalled how Smith had fucked her. He had been even more dominating than Charles. His dick was bigger and he had, hard as it was to believe, fucked her even more mercilessly.

"Yes, yes Smith did fuck me"

Charles now looked at the corner of the room and spoke into what Jane correctly assumed was a hidden camera. "Smith, you know the rules. I will deal with you later".

Charles was again recording what was happening, Jane thought. She was sure she was going to be fucked by all three men and Charles wanted a recording for his collection.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes", she whispered, acutely embarrassed that she had fucked this man without Charles's permission. Forget that she had fucked him without her husband's permission, she was more embarrassed that she had done it without Charles knowing.

"And did he fuck you in your pussy?"

"Yes"

"You are a bad girl Jane. You are not permitted to fuck another man without my express permission, do I make myself clear?"

Jane nodded.

"You will need to be punished and during the course of today's proceedings your bottom will be thoroughly spanked."

Jane merely nodded, quietly accepting her fate and inside quite turned on by the fact that her bottom was to be punished. Naughty wives needed to be punished and she was a naughty wife.

Charles continued: "Now turning to today's proceeding, Jake, Randy, what do you think of her?"

Jake and Randy nodded in approval.

"Very nice", Jake, the film director uttered.

"Yes, she will certainly be able to play the part of white slut wife."

Jake and Randy were eyeing her up, admiring her body. Their dicks were already getting They were eager to sample her delicious charms so Randy took over from Charles and started to ask Jane some more uncomfortable questions.

"Now tell, me do you prefer fucking black men to your husband? After all, all of the white slut wives in our forthcoming film learn to love black cock".

Jane said nothing, looking to Charles for some sort of get out. Of course there was none.

"I-I don't know. It was different..."

"Yes, different how? Different good or different bad? Come on now girl, speak up, we have not got all day. If you are going to be all shy that is no good for our film..."

Seeing that a potential film role was on the line, Jane straightened up and spoke up. "Yes, I prefer black cock".

"Good, good." Randy replied. "Now, I understand Charles has had a chance to look and sample the goods. I think it is only fair that you allow us the same privilege. Please turn around so we can see your bottom".

Jane immediately complied and turned around to the black gentlemen could see her arse, it was barely covered by her small pink dress. With her high heels it was beautifully raised and the tops of her stockings and suspenders were clearly on display.

Jane then did something which no one expected, she raised her skirt so that the men could see all if her young bottom. It was lovingly framed by white suspenders which were connected to a pretty frilly white garter belt. She had worn a white g-string which fitted perfectly between her buttocks, revealing each delicious cheek.

The black men were impressed, firstly with her almost perfect bottom and secondly she was volunteering to display her body to them. She was a true slut.

"Please lower your skirt and turn around", Jake said, after spending several moments admiring her rear.

"Now, I think we will also get a good look at your tits. Unbutton the top of your dress and pull them out. I see that you have dressed as Charles instructed for the occasion, which is good."

Jane's hands went to the top of her dress and started to unbutton it, there was a sequence of buttons at the top of the dress which stopped half way down and they popped open as she undid them, her tits were straining to be released. Once she had unbuttoned the last button, without instruction she opened the folds of her dress, revealing her enormous bra less tits to her captive audience. Indeed she scooped them out so her eager audience could get a proper look.

Jake, Randy and Charles all set back in awe. They were lovely. They had seen many a pair of fine white tits in their time but these were up there with the very best. They were massive and seemed to defy gravity since they were so fully raised and pert.


Randy interrupted the silence. "Now, walk up and down the room"

Jane complied. She was used to obeying black men by now and had realised the futility of even thinking of disobeying them. With a little difficulty, she was after all wearing 4 inch high heels, she began to walk up and down the room. The fact that she was wearing such high heels and was not wearing a bra inevitably made her tits shake up and down as she walked, delighting the watching gentlemen. Her arse was also on display as her little flared pink skirt rose with each step,

"Damm she had a fine body" Randy said turning to Jake. She would make a mighty fine stripper for our film. I think we should also cast her in the rape scene, you know the one when a gang of drug dealers gang rape one of the wives. Her innocent look would be ideal".

The men were now ready to progress things. Although both Jake and Randy had children older than Jane, their unscrupulous morals meant that they would stop at nothing to get inside the body of the young innocent Jane.

"Stop walking, turn around and take off your g-string without bending your legs. You can leave it on the floor" Jake said.

Again Jane obeyed. She stopped any a few feet in front of them and turned around. As she bent they all got a good look at her arse and pussy, her tits hung down, heavy with nipples fully erect. She stepped out of her g-string and remained standing with her arse facing the black men. Her skirt and fallen back over her bum, but after a few seconds, knowing that it was her duty to please these gentleman, she raised it so they could all see her naked arse once again.

She stood like that for a minute or so before Jake gave her another order:

"Turn around but keep your skirt raised. Now, I want you to come over to each of us and introduce us to your married white pussy. Do I make myself clear?"

Jane nodded, no order was too unusual for her. Keeping her dress raised she slowly walked over to Jake who was sitting to the left of Randy. Standing only a foot away she just stood there, skirt raised and her young pussy now only inches away from Jake's face.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your pussy, Jane?" Jake enquired.

Jane looked down in utter embarrassment. She was once again being mentally dominated by these black men. They had not laid a finger on her yet but she was utterly consumed by their domineering presence. She seemed to be in a dream like trance, obeying their every word and yet she knew this would lead to the inevitable fucking and once more being unfaithful to her darling husband. But like last time, her pussy was telling her to obey without question.

"P-please meet my married white pussy."

"I would be delighted to, Jane". And with that he leaned forward and placed his finger on her pussy. It was already soaking wet. Jane started to groan.

"Jane, place your leg on the arm of the chair so I can get a good look at your pussy"

Jane delicately lifted her right leg on to the chair, conscience that she did not lose her balance. Her pussy was now completely open and Jake shoved a couple of fingers in. She screamed, surprised by this unexpected intrusion to her most private parts. As Jake finger fucked her, Jane was now groaning loudly, her big tits were gently rising up and down, her mouth was open and her tongue was licking her lips. Just as she was about to cum, Jake withdrew his fingers. He did not want this bitch to take pleasure just yet.

"Move on to Randy now, you horny bitch".

She obeyed.

"Please meet my married white pussy, Randy".

Randy said nothing and smiled.

"Fuck yourself with your fingers, bitch"

"Oh I can't, it is too naughty."

"Do it bitch. Shove as many of your fingers in your young pussy as you can, and bring yourself off. And whilst you're doing it, tell us all what a naughty married slut you are".

"Oh p-please, no..."

But while Jane feigned reluctance, she had already shoved three of her small fingers up her young cunt and was bringing herself off. She had slightly spread her legs, thrust her pussy out to the watching men and was loudly panting as she masturbated furiously.

Jake and Randy were impressed by how much of a slut Jane was. Most women did not behave so wantonly so quickly, this one was a real natural. A real whore.

"Tell us what a whore you are, Jane".

"Oh yes" panted, "I am whore. A whore for black cock. Oh yes, I love big black cock".

She had now all five fingers up her dripping cunt. Her other hand was now playing with her tits, squeezing them.

"And where do you like black cock, Jane?"

"Oh, in my married white pussy and oooh, in my married white arse, ahhhhh...."

She was now oblivious to everything other than the sensation of her hand in her pussy and the questions coming from the black men. It felt so good to publicly display herself and masturbate in front of these older powerful men. Up until last week it was something she could never imagine herself doing, but now it seemed to so natural.

"Will you allow us to fuck you? Will you allow you us to fuck you all at the same time?"

The thought of being gangbanged was too much for her she came. She moaned loudly and shuddered, she felt for a moment like her legs would give way but she recovered and remained standing.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,011 Followers