The Ivory Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
1,999 Followers

After a few moments she withdrew her hand from soaking her pussy and looked up rather embarrassingly.

Her watching audience were now all sporting massive hard-ons which they did nothing to try and conceal. They were poking out of their smart tailor made suits, straining to be released and straining to be pleasured by the beautiful slut standing in front of them.

They gave her a few moments to recover.

"Now", continued Randy. "I want you to introduce us all to your lovely married white arse. I want you come to each of us, lift up your skirt bend forward so we call inspect that delicious bottom of yours."

This time Jane did not hesitate. She was there to serve, to be a black cock slut for these gentlemen. She confidently walked over to Randy and turned around and raised her skirt. She then spread her legs and thrust her bottom forward so her anus was on display.

"Please meet my married white arse, Sir."

Randy leaned forward to get a closer look. Charles had not lied, it was possibly the finest piece of ass he had ever seen. He started to stroke it, marvelling at it smoothness and how flawless her skin was. He then gently started to caress her anus. Jane again started to moan. Then, without any warning, he spanked her very hard and very quickly on each cheek.

"You are a naughty bitch" He said all the time spanking her. "You will be punished and fucked later but for now, please continue".

Jane shuddered at his uncompromising attitude.

She walked over to Jake and repeated the process.

"P-please meet my married white arse, Sir".

Jake also too great delight in caressing and spanking her young bottom.

"Are you thinking of your husband when you are submitting to us, bitch?" Jake enquired, enjoying humiliating her.

"Oh, n-no"

"What do you think he would make of all of this, I wonder? You showing yourself off like these in font of all these strange black men? Men that are old enough to be your daddy. I bet he would not be impressed that he has married such a slut?" Jake was spanking her all the while, her bottom now turning a deep shade of red. "I bet he would be disappointed at what a slut for black cock you have become?"

Jane said nothing, she just groaned, thrusting her bottom out making sure it was available to be spanked by her black Master. She was, inexplicably, getting that warm feeling again, a feeling which only ever seemed to come when she was being dominated by big black men. It was a feeling she had never experienced with her husband.

Jake could sense that she got off from this humiliating treatment and as such pushed home his advantage.

"I want you to tell us all that you are a naughty wife and that you deserve to be punished".

"I am a naughty wife and I deserve to have my bottom spanked". Jane replied, without hesitation, believing every word she had just spoken. "Spank my bottom. Ooh, spank it harder..."

"Tell us that you are a black man's slut and that you will always submit to our wishes".

"I am a slut for black cock and I will always submit to your wishes. Ohh..."

Jane was getting close, the spanking was bringing her close to the edge. Just as she was about to cum, Jake suddenly stopped. He decided that before she came for the second time, he wanted a bit of loving also.

"Turn around, bitch".

Reluctantly, Jane stood up and turned around. Her skirt fell back down but it barely covering her inflamed buttocks, her tits still on display, heaving with arousal and her nipples pointing out to their maximum.

"I want you to pleasure me, any which way you see fit", Jake said.

"What do you mean?" Jane was unsure what to do? She had never, since she had become a black cock slut, been given any choice in what she was meant to do.

"I want you to decide how to pleasure me. I want to use that married white body of yours but I am giving you the honour of first deciding what to do. You can choose any method you please but you are not to use your hands. Do you understand?"

Lowering her head in shy submissiveness, she nodded her head. Giving it a few moments thought she looked up at him and said, "I will use my mouth, sir".

She then, without any further instruction, walked over, tits bobbling, and kneeled between Jake's spread legs. She then unzipped him and fished out his monstrous black cock.

It was of similar length and girth to Charles's dick. And just as black and ugly. Jane was fast coming to the realisation that all black men had big ugly cocks. And it was her duty to serve them. Instinctively she placed the large cock between the valley of her large tits and rubbed her tits up against his cock.

This was unexpected and Randy groaned in appreciation. She was a fast learner and realised the pleasure a black man got by being tit fucked. It was a bit of nice foreplay before receiving a blow job. The contrast of her beautiful pure milky white tits and his ugly black cock was striking. For a few minutes she tit fucked Jake , the only noise was his groaning, which got loader and louder.

She then ceased the tit fucking and started to place delicate little kisses all over the black dick whilst rubbing it with both of her tiny hands. She was unable to hold it completely, it was so big.

Jake had had enough of this foreplay and wanted to fuck her mouth. "Suck it, bitch. And suck it good".

Jane obeyed and opened her mouth and took the head in. She was now getting wet herself. Blowing black men turned her on. She could not help it.

She soon established a rhythm, able to take six inches in, she bobbed her head up and down. One hand caressed his big balls whilst the other rubbed the remaining six inches of his dick.

"God, this bitch sucks cock good." Jake said, turning to Charles. "Oh yeah, that's it, look up at me and take in more of my big cock, you fucking whore".

Jane obeyed and her innocent blue eyes looked up into Jake's face, which had now taken on more of a menacing manner. Jake, now grabbed on to Jane's head and shoved more of his big dick down her throat so in the end she had taken in all 12 inches. Jane started to choke and her eyes began to water at this violent action. For a few seconds she thought that she may pass out with so much cock down her throat. However, with impressive determination, she started to adjust to the size and began to fuck Jake with her small mouth. She placed her hands on each of Jake's legs and started to bob her head up and down. Soon she had a nice rhythm established and was able to take down all of Jake's impressive cock without too much difficulty.

Her big tits started to shake up and down as she blew Jake, and noticing this, Jake removed his hands from Jane's head and started to maul her tits. They were so big that he could not grab all of the tit flesh on offer, but he mauled them roughly nevertheless. She groaned at this and the fact that she was obviously able to pleasure her black Master with her delicate mouth. To think that just a few days ago her mouth was a virgin to any cock and now she was becoming an expert at blowing black cock. She swore that her mouth and arse would only ever serve black cock.

All the time Jane was blowing Jake, Randy was watching, getting turned on by the events taking place only a couple of feet away. He too wanted to sample Jane's charms and could not wait for the bitch to finish blowing his friend. He got up and walked over to stand behind Jane. She was still on her knees blowing Jake and a lot of her lovely arse could be seen sticking out clearly from under her delicate pink dress. It was still a dark shade of red from her recent spanking and all lovingly set off by her innocent white suspenders.

Randy knelt behind Jane and flipped up her tiny skirt on to the small of her back.

"Spread your legs more and thrust out your arse. You are going to get fucked in your white pussy. Don't stop sucking Jake. That's it, you are going to be double fucked, you naughty bitch. It is what you want." Jane groaned at this. The thought of being double fucked by these huge black men was driving her to the brink of a huge orgasm. All the while she furiously sucked Jake who was now sitting back in his chair, panting out load. He was getting close.

Randy unzipped his impressive 12 inch member and placed it at the entrance of her young pussy.

"Jane, look back at me and ask me to fuck your married white pussy".

To the obvious annoyance of Jake, Jane stopped sucking his cock and looked back at Randy, who was towering over her petit frame. Her beautiful face looked up at this brute of a black man whose big black bearded face was smiling cruelly down on her, and in her sweet voice said:

"Please Sir, please fuck my married white pussy with your big black cock".

Randy smiled at her and pushed the enormous head at her tiny pussy. At first it would not yield but after much effort, he was able to get the head of his cock in.

"Oh God, it is too big. Oh please it hurts, ohhhhh stop..." Jane pleaded, still looking at Randy. Her pussy was being ripped apart by his enormous cock and she felt that her delicate body would not be able withstand the pounding she was sure would follow.


Randy just smiled at her and, showing her no mercy, pushed another 6 inches up her married tight white cunt.

"Take it you bitch, it is what you need, big black cock in that pussy of yours. You are such a married white slut. ".

"Ohhhhhh god, too big. P-please take it out. It hurts".

"Shut up and start sucking", Jake said, keen for her to again resume her ministrations on his dick, despite the obvious pain she was in. Grabbing her head he put his cock in her mouth and started to move her head up and down. "That's it bitch, suck on my cock like the slut you are. It is what you want. That's it, take it all..."

It was true, she was a slut for black cock and, although she was in some pain with the big black cock up her tight pussy, she was born to serve black men and as such she again started to, of her own accord, blow Jake. Her pussy would just have to accommodate Randy.

And so it did. Randy started to move his cock in and out of her cunt, allowing it to get used to his considerable girth. Soon, her dripping pussy had lubricated the cock enough for Randy to get another 3 inches it, making it 9 in total. He started to fuck her and fuck her well. Her big tits started to sway with the brutal onslaught on her tender body.

"God her fucking pussy is tight. It is ripping my skin off. That's it, bitch, take this big black cock up your married pussy. How does it feel to have another man's cock up your cunt. How do you think your husband would feel?"

And with that, Jane came. Her groans were muffled as she still had Jake's cock in her mouth. Being brutally fucked at the same time by two black men was too much for her. And when Randy mentioned her husband, the thought of being unfaithful, again, make her cum.

The scene now in Charles's sitting room was quite striking and would have shocked any of the other white rich middle age residents of this exclusive apartment block: on the floor on all fours was the young Jane serving two massive old black men, men who were old enough to be her father, who were, nevertheless, giving her a pounding that any young jock would have been proud of. They were all still dress, Randy, still in his black pinstripe business suit, his massive frame towering over Jane's petit frame with his massive 12 inch cock stuffed up her tight pussy; Jane, still in her white stockings and suspenders, delicate pink dress but with her large tits hanging out and rocking back and forth with each of Randy's powerful thrusts, was in turn sucking on Jake's 12 inch cock, bobbing her head up and down, desperate to please the man; he too was dressed in a conservative black suit, leaning back, eyes closes on the bring of an orgasm.

She was happily sucking all of Jake's 12 inch cock, one of her hands was now gently caressing his balls, which were the size of large plums, and the other was playing with her clit all the while she thrust back on to Jake's cock.

She was serving 24 inches of black cock and loved it.

Charles meanwhile was just observing events, happy to allow his friends to sample the delicious charms of the beautiful Jane.

The fucking continued apace. Both Randy and Jake were getting ever closer to their ultimate release. Jane, who was gladly blowing Jake, seemed to be cumming constantly. The combination of serving 24 inches of black cock and the rough treatment meted out – Jake, as he got closer to his climax, had grabbed Jane's head and was roughly guiding it up and down his cock and Randy was cruelly spanking Jane's buttocks whilst he vigorously fucked her pussy – had brought her to a constant state of orgasm.

"God this bitch's pussy is good. You have got to sample this" Randy said to both Jake and Charles as he both fucked and spanked her.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" Jake replied. "Oh God, I am close, that's it bitch, take all of my big black cock down your fucking throat."

The two men now started to fuck her even more fiercely, taking no consideration of her feelings or the pain she may be in as she serviced both their dicks. She was merely a receptacle for their pleasure, a whore whose sole duty was to serve her black Masters. Her feelings were no longer material. Her main priority was to pleasure them. However like with most whores in The Ivory Club, they all loved the cruel treatment inflicted on them and Jane was no different.

"That's it bitch, I am going to come in your tight white pussy. Push back on my dick. That's it my girl. Ohhhh fucking hell yes..."

"Fuck yes I am coming too. Swallow every drop of my cum you naughty bitch..." Jake responded, he could no longer hold out with the prospect that his friend was about to cum in this naughty wife.

And with that, they both came, their vigorous sexual appetite finally sated by the beautiful diminutive Jane. They both threw their heads back and simultaneously released their copious spunk, one up her young pussy and the other down her mouth. Jane made sure she swallowed every drop and clenched her pussy around the massive dick inside her, determined to pleasure these men to the full. And of courser she came, it was her most intense orgasm of her life and bigger than anything she had experienced before with Charles or Smith. Just thinking about the fact that she had serviced two giant black cocks at once was good enough. She had never realised that fucking, and in particular being gangbanged, could be so fulfilling.

Charles meanwhile had masturbated himself to completion just watching the erotic tableau taking place in front of him. It was a marvellous display, watching Jane service two giant cocks at once, she had handled it so well. The beauty of watching big black men service beautiful, sweet, innocent white wives was, for Charles, one of the great pleasures in life. Jane was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen be gangbanged and he was delighted she took to it so well.

As Charles cleaned himself up with his handkerchief, he discreetly popped a pill of Viagra. Jane's ordeal was not over, far from it. She had previously serviced one black dick, she had just managed two black dicks, three black dicks was the obvious next step. One big black dick for every one of her married white holes. In time, with the use of her hands, she would manage five, but for today's purposes, three was sufficient.

He got up and went over to the two seat couch that Jake had just vacated. He had gone over to the drinks cabinet to refresh himself after his exertions and he too needed some Viagra. Randy swiftly followed Jake.

Jane remained on all fours, her big tits hanging out of her delicate pink dress, her arse still on display as her little dress remained flipped over her back, it was a deep shade of red after being violently spanked and fucked from behind. Her mouth was open, she was licking off the remaining drops of Jake's spunk, determined to savour every last drop of his precious fluid. She was exhausted from the double fucking and had thought that would be it for today. But as Charles took Jake's place on the couch and his monstrous cock came into view, just a few inches away from her wide open mouth, she knew that she was about to be called upon on to service more black cock. She groaned at the prospect.

Charles was rubbing his cock back to its monstrous length. As he sat down he looked at Jane and just smiled. No words were needed. She knew what to do. She moved her head forward, opened her mouth and allowed the enormous plum size head of his cock to enter her mouth. Charles stopped rubbing his cock and instead allowed Jane to suck his cock.

Jane, as she had been taught, looked up at Charles. Her beautiful innocent blue eyes met his cruel blue eyes. Charles was just smiling, deriving obvious pleasure from her sweet actions. Delighted that no words were needed, she just naturally knew her role was to please black men, to give them pleasure any which way they wanted. She was a born slut.

Jane, in turn, knew she always wanted to impress these domineering, uncompromising black men, sucking Charles's cock would have been an anathema to her just a few days ago, but now it seemed like the most perfectly natural thing in the world to do.

Whilst Charles loved the way Jane was able to suck all of his 12 inch cock, he wanted something different today. Grabbing her hair roughly he removed her mouth from his throbbing cock.

"I don't want your mouth today, instead I want to try the one hole that I have never been in before. You know which one it is. Pleasure me with it, bitch"

Jane knew that it was her pussy. Her pussy was the one place that Charles had never been in. He had had, the other night, her arse and mouth. She had wanted him to have her pussy but understandably he was content just fucking her mouth and bottom. However, today she would be delighted to allow him to fuck her tight married cunt. A cunt that was meant to be the preserve of her white husband but which in reality had become the property of black dick.

She stood up, her large breasts and nipples thrusting out proudly from her pink dress. Her face a look of wanton submission. She knew what she had to do since Charles just remained seated on his couch, legs spread wide, massive dick erect, waiting for her to please him. And that's exactly what she did. She straddled his large legs and placed her small white pussy over his large ugly black cock. Gently, ever so gently, she lowered herself on him, Charles being content for her to do all the work at this stage. At first she would only allow the tip of his mighty cock to enter her. The feeling of being split open was again all consuming.

"Oh my God, your cock is sooo big. I don't think I can take it all". Jane muttered as another black cock threatened to split her tender pussy.

"Of course you can, you were born to serve black cock. Lower yourself down and take a few more inches in. That's it, you are such a naughty slut wife"

Jane had again happily obeyed Charles. She also loved being told how naughty she was, being told what a whore she was and that she was married and committing the ultimate act of sin; allowing another man to fuck her and a black man at that. Lowering herself down, she took another 6 inches in.

"Oh it is wonderful. I do so love your black cock in me. It feels so big, so powerful..."

And with that Jane, placed her hands on Charles's chest and started to move herself up and down his black pole, just taking 6 inches in for now, loving how his cock stretched her pussy. Charles was amused by her reluctance to take all of his cock, clearly serving Smith and Randy had not yet stretched her pussy sufficiently for her to feel confident to take in all of his weapon.

Jane in turn looked down at Charles and felt something special for this man, something she did not feel for any of the other black men that had fucked her. She wanted to please him and his dick more than those other black brutes. She quickly concluded that this must be because it was Charles who had first introduced her to black cock; it was Charles who had first dominated her, spanked her, taught her that she was a slut wife. a slut for black cock and it was his cock that was the first to give her any true pleasure. Therefore he was the man she most wanted to please.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
1,999 Followers