The Ivory Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers

Jane's poor husband, who secretly from Jane was sitting a mere few feet away, squirmed in his chair. He was embarrassed not only by the mention of his wife's infidelity, but that once more he was getting turned on by his wife's story. He was almost as anxious as Father Ambrose was to hear her story.

"Yes, Father, I have once more been a wicked slut.

"Well, as I was saying, I headed off to the sex shop. I took a taxi there. The driver was an old Pakistani driver. He kept on looking at me through his rear mirror. I could tell he was impressed with what he saw. My dress, like now, had ridden up my legs so he got a good view of my naked flesh above my stockings. My garters were also on display.

"At first I thought the shop was in a respectable part of Soho, but it was not too long before we were driving down some very narrow streets off the main road. Soon we had come to a dark dingy street which merely had a couple of sex shops. The rest of the road seemed to be made up of warehouses. I could see a few old men walking out of them clutching brown bags.

"We stopped outside the shop I needed to visit. The disgusting looking Pakistani driver asked me if I was sure I wanted to be dropped of in such a seedy part of town? I said nothing and just handed over my money. He just looked at my big tits and licked his lips.

"I got out of the car and now I was alone in this street and I must admit, I felt a little uneasy being alone in such a part of town. I noticed how the men in the street were eyeing up my body. A few of them were white or Mexican looking men, but the majority were black. They seemed to be working in the adjoining warehouses, and they were blatantly eyeing up my body. They were all young, big black men and they all looked like they wanted to fuck me hard.

"At that point I panicked. I wanted to get back into the cab so I could get back home as quickly as possible. However, the Pakistani driver had already driven off. He probably did not want to hang around this neighbourhood for too long.

"I was now alone in a part of town that I had never been in before, a part of town which seemed to be mainly populated by blacks. I now regretted dressing in a way which would turn on black men. I wanted to go home but had little alternative but to get off the street and enter into the sex shop. I figured I could make my purchases and ask the shop owner to order me a taxi.

"So for the first time in my life I entered a sex shop and as I looked around it was even more seedier than I had imagined. At one part of the store there were rows and rows of DVDs which seemed to cater for every possible type of sexual fantasy. Near to that was the magazine shelf. My eyes were immediately drawn to a publication entitled "Racks and Blacks". On the cover was a picture of a pretty young white girl, she had a pair of enormous tits and she was wrapping them around an enormous black cock. I made a mental note to purchase the magazine once I had acquired all the items for my new black Master. My own personal gratification should always come second to my Master's wishes."

Father Ambrose smiled at this. The bitch had learnt well.

"I then focussed on the front of the shop. Above the counter there was a big plasma TV screen hanging on the wall. On it they were showing a DVD film. The film was showing the vigorous fucking of a young white girl by several black men. She could not have been any older than sixteen, was dressed in a school girls uniform and was being gangbanged on the floor of what looked like a men's locker room. I noticed on the counter that there was a DVD cover with the title "Schoolgirls like it black and rough". The girl on the film was acting like she did not want to be fucked. She was screaming out for them men to stop, that she was a virgin and she wanted to stay that way until she was married. The men just laughed and carried on fucking her. She pleaded for mercy. I hoped it was just acting...

"As I stood mesmerised by the schoolgirl gangbang taking place on the TV in front of me, I very quickly became conscience of the shop coming to a standstill. Initially I had not realty taken note of who was in there, so it was only when I stopped surveying the shops perverted content did I notice that who was actually in the shop with me.

"There were only four people, two white, two black. The two white men were customers, were middle aged, short and overweight. They were in their mid 40s and were dressed in business suits. They were your typical Wall Street type who were taking time out of work to indulge in a spot of porn shopping. The other two men were also old, must have been in their late 60s, were also overweight but they were big and they were black.

"These men were clearly the owners of the store since one was seating behind the counter, under the TV, and the other was stocking the DVD shelves. These men were well over six feet tall and at one time I imagine would have been lean and fit. However age and a poor diet had meant that their bodies were not what they once were. They sported massive bellies. The one behind the counter was going bald and had a goatie beard whilst the other had a full set of grey hair but had a full trimmed grey beard. No matter which angle you looked at them from, they were ugly.

"I then noticed that not only had then all stopped whatever they were doing but they were instead just starring at me. It was obvious that they did not get many attractive women in such a store and if they did, I doubted whether they got women who were dressed in such a provocative way.

"The white men were starring at me it that preppy manner I had got used to with Peter's friends – when you caught their eye, instead of being a man and looking straight back at you, they shifted embarrassingly and looked elsewhere.

"With the black men, however, it was very different. As I looked at both of these men they just starred back and smiled. They blatantly eyed me up, lingering on my large tits. The man behind the counter licked his lips, leaned back in his chair and spread his legs slightly as if to say "You want some of this?"

"I became very nervous of the situation and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. I think the idea of coming to this seedy part of town all dressed up to turn on old black men had backfired somewhat. Just looking at these old men made me feel a little uncomfortable and scarred. They were different from the black men that had previously fucked me. They had been lean and relatively young. These men were old, fat and ugly. At that time I was not convinced I wanted such men looking at me, let alone touching me.

"As such, I stopped watching the film – I noticed that the young teenager had a cock up her arse and another one up her pussy, her shirt was ripped open and her small tits were dark red from the mauling that they were receiving. She was still protesting but the howls of protest had died down considerably and the look of pleasure, the look of a satisfied slut, was all too prevalent.

"I frantically looked for what I had come for – a dildo and a leather strap. I noticed that in the far corner of the shop, there was what must have been the BDSM section since there were number of devises which could have been used on a naughty girl's bottom. Without further ado, I headed off in that direction.

"When I got there I was amazed to see what kind of items they had on sale. There were a variety of spanking instruments and a number of canes, handcuffs and outfits. All things I thought my black masters would be able to use to discipline me. As I started to examine the items in more detail, I sensed a flurry of activity going on behind me, so I looked back to see exactly what was going on.

"The two black shop owners seemed to be hurrying on the other two shoppers in the shop. The one standing seemed to be having a word with one of them whilst the other was quickly paying for his goods. Once he had paid he was shown quickly to the door, the other man quickly followed. It seemed he had been told to leave and left without buying anything.

"I was now alone with these two black men, in a seedy part of town and in a sex shop. I decided to linger no more, buy my goods and leave immediately. I had already decided on the leather strap to purchase, a twase I believe you called it, and was about to pick it up when one of the men came up to stand right next to me.

"It was the man who had previously been behind the counter. He was very tall, and very fat. His big fat face looked down at me, grinning and for the first time he spoke to me, "Can I be of any assistance, my dear? He enquired

"I did not know what to say. I was embarrassed and afraid. All I did was meekly shake my head. But the man ignored me and carried on speaking to me, "I see you are interested in instruments that discipline young a girl's bottom. I think this instrument is very good and very effective."

"Father, he then picked up the twase that I was going to buy. It was made out of soft black leather, was very long and had number of tails on it. Holding it, he gently smacked it against the palm of his hand. It made a gentle smacking noise. Then, looking down at me, he must have noticed my engagement and wedding rings because he then asked me whether my husband was going to the one doing the disciplining.

"I know I should have lied and said yes but I was at that point terrified by the situation. So I just looked down and shook my head.

"The man just laughed and said "Good. Very Good. In which case, your Master would love applying this twase to your naughty bottom. However, I would not be doing my job properly if I did not make sure that your bottom was of the right size and firmness to be able to receive such a strong instrument. You see, not all bottoms would be able to withstand such an instrument. Now let me just check."

"And then, without even asking and with the confidence and assuredness that I had come to expect from black men, he placed his big hand on my bottom and started to squeeze it.

"I let out a big scream of surprise. Not only was this unexpected but totally unwarranted. However, although I was initially repulsed by this big, fat ugly man molesting my bottom, I was too terrified to move. Where would I go, I thought? I knew his friend was somewhere behind me, no doubt enjoying what was going on, so I could hardly just run out. So Father, I just stood there and allowed this awful man to grope my beautiful young bottom

"And boy did he grope me. At first his actions were gentle, but then they became firm and rough. And all the while he was looking down at me, his big ugly face starring at me saying "Good, very good." And all I could do was plead with him by staying "Stop. Please, stop."

"But Father, as expected, he just ignored my howls of protest. And rather then cease his actions, he took it one step further. Realising that I was not going to resist, that he was in complete control over me, he lightly spanked my still barely covered bottom.

""Good, your bottom seems firm enough to be able to withstand this instrument. I am sure your Master would be pleased". He said, as he continued to spank me. And now, his friend had come to stand by me also. I now had two big black men standing very close to me on either side.

"To say I was terrified was an understatement. But Father, I was also beginning to get turned on. Here I was, surrounded and being abused by two old black men who I had never met before, in a sex shop in one of the cities most dangerous parts and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Essentially, they could do whatever they wanted to do to me, I was at their mercy.

"In response to this dangerous situation I found myself in, I could sense that my nipples were becoming fully erect and were aggressively pushing up against my thin cotton dress. My tits were also heaving up and down. This was down both to nerves and desire. Both men were now openly just starring down my cleavage. I thought at any moment they would ask me to reveal my tits to them. And I would have had no choice but to obey them.

"However, instead the man who had been lightly spanking my bottom turned to his friend and said, "I think you should also check this arse out. We need to be sure that whatever she buys for her Master, it is suitable for her ass. I don't believe we would be doing our job otherwise.

"And of course the other man obliged. He placed his big black hand on one cheek and started to squeeze it, whilst the other man placed his hand on the other cheek and also squeezed. I now had two black men molesting my poor bottom. I merely closed my eyes and enjoyed the familiar situation of being dominated and abused by big black men. "

All the while Jane was telling her story to Father Ambrose, she had leant nicely back into the deep leather chair and had closed her eyes. Her legs and remained crossed all this time, but her white stockings and garters were on display since her small little pink skirt had risen up to her waist. She had made no attempt to cover herself up. Content that she displayed her body to her new Master. But at the mention of the two men simultaneously abusing her, Jane, unconsciously, uncrossed her legs. She was getting aroused at the story she was being forced to tell and had a familiar itch in her now damp pussy. She wanted to play with herself but had momentarily forgotten that she was in the presence of a priest.

She slowly spread her legs so that Father Ambrose got a clear look up her skirt. For the first time he saw her damp white g-string.

Jane now became aware that her current pose afforded Father Ambrose a view that she may not be quite ready to give. She opened her eyes and for the first time during the "confession" looked directly at the good Father.

Father Ambrose knew what poor Jane was thinking and he immediately reassured her by holding up his hand and smiling at her.

"Do not worry my child. I know what you feel. A slut like you must be getting turned on by telling me such a story. I sense that you want to play with yourself. You want to play with your pussy, don't you?"

Jane looked at the good Father. Her beautiful eyes were all dreamy with desire. Her massive tits were heaving up and down, nipples clearly erect. Licking her lip, she replied, "Yes, Father, please allow me to play with my pussy."

"I will child but I don't want you to use your hands to play with your pussy. I want you to use the dildo that you bought. The dildo may be a good substitute for black cock, although for a slut such as yourself, I have my doubts. I take it you have it?"

"Yes, Father , I do."

"Good my child, well use it."

Jane leaned over to her bag and took out an enormous black dildo.

Without any prompting from Father Ambrose, Jane spread her legs as far as they would go and pushed the gusset of her tiny g-string to one side so her naked young pussy was now on full display to the evil Father. Then, she started to rub her pussy with the big black dildo and started to moan with desire.

Father Ambrose's mighty cock was now fully erect. He was not yet sure whether he should display it to the young wife. That would come later, he decided. First, he wanted to verbally humiliate her husband a little more.

"You are a naughty bitch, aren't you Jane? How do you think your husband would feel if he knew that you were alone in a church, with a big black priest, legs spread open and openly fucking yourself with a dildo?"

"Oh Father, please don't ask me such questions, I love my husband..."

"You say you love him but you are willing to wantonly display your body to a man of God. What does that make you, my child?"

Peter looked on, utterly humiliated but also utterly aroused by the situation. His wife was being abused by a man with whom people should have the ultimate trust in. And he, her husband, should have really burst in and put an end to proceedings, regardless of the physical damage the massive Father Ambrose could inflict on him.

Of course, Peter had no intention of carrying out such a bold strategy.

Jane still had not answered Father Ambrose's question.

"Answer my question, Jane. What does it make me?"

"Oh Father, it makes me a slut. It makes me a bitch. It makes me a whore."

"You are right, Jane, it does make you all those things.

"And tell me, you are not just content to show me your young married white pussy, are you? What else are you desperate for me to see?"

"My tits, Father. I want you to see my big married white tits. And in time I want you to see my arse. I want you to see everything, Father..."

"All in good time, but for now, show me you big white tities, bitch."

It was the first time that day that Father Ambrose had called her a "bitch". It was a further sign, if any were needed, that he was her Master and she his bitch.

Without further ado, Jane undid a few of the buttons on her tight pink dress and spreading it wide, reached in and pulled out her massive tits. Even Father Ambrose, who had seen many a pair of white tities in his time, gasped at their beauty and size. Once they were both on display, Jane resumed playing with her pussy with the dildo.

"Continue with your story."

"Well Father, as I was saying, I had two men fondling my bottom, they were starring down at my still covered tits and openly commenting that my arse and body was built for punishment.

"Then one of the men began to lift up my small dress. They were going to reveal my bottom. Still I did nothing to stop them. However, as my dress came to the top of my stockings, the shop door opened. Immediately the man stopped lifting up my skirt, although both of them kept their hands firmly on my arse.

"I opened my eyes and came out of the dream like trance that I had been. I then looked behind me, as did both of the men. At the door was a small old white man who, I assume, had come to the shop as a customer. He just stopped at the door, and, mouth open, starred with amazement at the scene in front of him. Here, in a seedy downtown sex shop was a young white married girl, dressed in a small innocent dress with two black men openly fondling her arse.

""Get out, the store is closed" , shouted one of the men. The poor man just ran out of the shop.

"This, however, also brought me back to my senses. I needed to make my purchases and get out. I said to them that I just wanted to pay for my goods and leave.

"I tried to move towards the till but one of the men just stopped me by gently grabbing my waist. He told me that there was no need to be leaving so quickly and then he asked me whether I wanted to try out the leather strap, to ensure that my Master was going to be happy with it."

Jane had now inserted the tip of her massive dildo into her soaking wet pussy. Her other hand was playing with one of her big tits. With her eyes closed she was thrusting her groin to Father Ambrose as she fucked herself.

She continued.

"Father, I must say I thought they had a point. I did not want to displease you by buying something that did not punish my bottom adequately. I knew I needed to be punished properly and I did not want to disappoint you."

"Yes, you are a good bitch. Do go on."

"Well it was clearly madness to think that I could allow myself to be punished by these old fat black men whom I did not know until a few minutes ago. But at the same time, having sampled the joys of big black dick, I was curious to know what it would be liked to be abused and fucked by these old men. I was under no delusion that a spanking and whipping at these men's hands would inevitably lead to another gangbang.

"Unfortunately my initial hesitancy was interpreted as my acceptance, and the balding man, who had his hand around my waist started to lead me towards a door.

"I did nothing to stop him and let myself be guided by him. When he got to the door he opened it and his hand move from my waist to my barely covered bottom. He gave it a good smack and told me to go downstairs since it was nice and private down there and no one could disturb us.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers