The Ivory Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

"I looked down at the stairs to the dimly lit basement. I was now genuinely terrified as to what lay down there. Behind me I could hear the other man locking the door. I was trapped.

""I don't think I ought to go down there with you both. I am a happily married woman. This is not right." Was all I could say.

"The fat balding man, with his hand aggressively molesting my poor arse laughed and said "You know you want me to try this instrument out on your young married bottom. You know you want to make sure it will please your Master. Why else would you come to such a rough neighbourhood, dressed so pretty if you were not trying to entice some old black men? I bet your husband don't know you here..."

"No, this is not the case, really..." I replied feebly.

""Listen, Joe and I don't want to force you to anything you don't want. If you don't want to try this strap, if you don't want us to spank your naughty little bottom, if you don't want to be roughly treated by some old big black men, then you can walk on outta here".

"And the man emphasised his point my using his other hand to grope one of my big tits. When he did I merely closed my eyes, licked my lips and groaned. It was true, I wanted to be disciplined and fucked by these old, disgusting men."

Jane now had at least half the dildo up her pussy and was violently fucking herself with it. Her big tits were bouncing up and down in response. It took all of Father Ambrose's will power not to fuck the bitch there and then.

""You see Joe, old Sam is right, this bitch is prime fucking material". Again my silence was taken as acceptance. The fat balding man, who I now knew as Sam, led me down the narrow stairs. I walked very carefully down them since I had on 4 inch heels. Sam and Joe followed me and I was led into a room.

"I expected to walk in to some horrific torture chamber but instead I was surprisingly disappointed as to what I found. It seemed to be their office. In the middle was a desk, with a few papers on it. And around the room were a number of desks with computers and video making equipment. I noted a DVD cover on one of the desks, it was called, "White bitches submit to black men". On the cover a poor woman was being canned whilst she was blowing off a huge fat black man. His face was cut out of the picture but it could well have been one of the men with me. When I looked at them they just smiled.

""You can take that DVD home with you afterwards. Make a nice souvenir.". I nodded, it would. Sam, who seemed to be the leader of the operation continued, "Now what I want you to do is to place your hands on the desk, spread your legs and lean forward."

"Well of course, Father, I had no choice but to obey. The ludicrous situation was all of my own making – here I was, a young white wife in a rough neighbourhood, alone with two old black men who were each old enough to my grandfather, let alone my father. And now I was in the basement of a sex shop, alone with these men dressed in a skimpy outfit, worn with the sole purpose of arousing such depraved men. I had it coming and I deserved it.

"As instructed, I placed my hands on the desk, spread my legs and pushed my arse out as far as I could. As I did, I became aware of my little flared dress rising up my bottom displaying, to the perverted old men, the tops of my stockings and the beginnings of my arse. I heard the men grunt with approval. They liked what they saw.

"However I was not yet revealing enough and one of them came up and, without asking, flipped my little skirt up so they had, for the first time, a full unimpeded view of my young married white bottom. It was lovingly framed by pretty white garters and a frilly garter belt. My g-string disappeared in my bottom so all of my arse cheeks were on display to them. Available for them to do anything they wanted.

"I heard the men grunt with approval and then Sam came over and placed his big hand on my arse and gently stroked it. They then began to taunt me by asking what such a pretty little thing was doing, without her husband, in such a rough black neighbourhood all dressed up? Clearly I was looking for it? Clearly I was looking for some big black cock. I of course tried to deny it but whenever I said "No, it's not true" they would cruelly spank my poor defenceless bottom, call me a "whore" and a "bitch".

"They would then ask me why I had agreed to come down to a basement all alone with them? Clearly I wanted to be punished and fucked. Of course I tried to deny it all.

"They then asked me whether my husband knew that I had a Master. I replied that he did not know. This was met with more spanks.

""So you fuck around, is that what you are saying? You fuck other men and come to seedy sex shops, dressed like a whore, without your husband knowing." They asked.

"I agreed with them and they carried on spanking me. My groans were getting louder and louder. The firm spanks on my bottom were bringing me close to my first climax of the day. The men could sense that their actions were turning me on.

"They asked me whether I wanted to be punished properly. Whether I wanted to be punished with the leather strap? To have my arse whipped just like a bitch whore deserved. I replied "yes" to all their questions. I was ready to be punished.

"It was Joe who now took over. He picked up the strap and gently caressed my bottom with the thin leather tails. He asked me whether I was ready for this. I replied that I was. He then warned me that it was going to hurt and that in all likelihood I will be in pain but I must, at all times, make sure that my legs were spread and that my arse was pushed out. Failure to comply with these instructions would mean that I would be punished even more severely.

"I of course agreed. I waited for the first stroke on my bottom but it did not come straight away. Instead the men just carried on stroking my arse with the tails of the strap and both commented on how delicious my arse was and what a slut I must be to get myself in to such a position.

"And then, without warning, Joe lifted his arm back and, with some considerable force, applied the strap on my arse. I screamed out. It hurt so much. Joe then applied several vicious strokes to my poor bottom. Each one seemed harder than the next. But I still did not flinch. I still made sure my arse was dutifully thrust out for them.

"Joe carried on whipping me for a few minutes and all the while they both commented on how pretty my bottom looked, and how the redness of my bottom contrasted nicely with my pretty innocent lingerie

"After a few minutes of this, Joe stopped and came over and started to stroke my bottom with his hand. He commented on how hot and red it looked and how I had done well, so far. He then asked me whether I thought I had displayed enough of my body to them and whether I thought there was anything else that they would like to see?

"I of course I knew what he meant. He wanted to see by big tits. Initially I said I did not know what he meant. He replied with a volley of vicious spanks on my bottom and told me that I was a "bitch who knew exactly what it took to satisfy a black man." To stop these spanks and taunts, I quickly asked him whether he wanted to see my tits. He stopped spanking me and grunted in approval.

"He then ordered me to remain where I was and he came around the table to stand in front of me. He then without asking put his hands down my flimsy dress and pulled out my big tits and started to play with them."

Jane had now managed to get all of the big black dildo up her pussy and was masturbating away, unashamedly in front of the priest. She was close to cumming and was panting furiously. Father Ambrose, despite the enormous temptation to do so, had still not yet revealed his big black dick to poor Jane and was, for now, content just to listen.

"As he started to play with my big tits, I could see the outlines of an enormous erection. He was clearly aroused by events and I knew it would not be too long before I was forced to serve these man. To satisfy them however they wanted me to.

"Behind me, Sam and picked up the strap and was now applying it to my bottom with some force. I started to scream. Seeing my mouth open, Joe decided he could hold back no longer and he unzipped himself and fished out his 12 inch black cock. It looked huge, Father. With my mouth open, he effortlessly slid his big dick down my throat. Without hesitation, I accepted and started to suck on it. Once more I was being unfaithful to my husband by satisfying another black man.

"Joe began to grunt with approval. Calling me a "whore" and a "good bitch". I could tell he was close. Very soon Sam got tired of punishing my bottom, which was now very sore from the whipping. From behind me I heard the now all too familiar sound of a man's fly being unzipped and a big black cock being taken out. I knew I was about to be fucked.

"Sam placed the enormous head of his big black cock and the entrance of my small pussy and pushed hard. Despite being fucked there by many a big cock, my pussy is still tight and it took a lot of effort for him to lodge his enormous 12 inch cock up my tight cunt. Once he had, he grunted with approval and I moaned with desire. My moans were of course muffled because I was still sucking on Joe's cock.

"Now that the two old black men had their cocks in my small tight body, they began to fuck me mercilessly and without any regard to my feelings. My big tits swung back and forth with the violence of their assault."

Jane then looked up at the good Father who was now unashamedly sporting a massive erection. It was still uncovered but to the young wife his weapon looked scarily big. She suspected correctly that her "confession" was none of the sort. Instead it was a way to pleasure another perverted black man, and a priest at that. She realised that in all probability she would very soon be forced to fuck and satisfy this brute of a priest, a man who was cruelly taking advantage of his privileged position to seduce and to fuck this poor young wife. Jane, who was still fucking herself with her massive dildo and playing with her tits, loudly groaned at the prospect and, looking directly for the first time at Father Ambrose, licked her luscious lips.

Father Ambrose, always a shrewd judge of character, sensed that Jane was now ready for the next stage of the proceedings. Everything had proceeded as he had planned, she had returned to see him after their first "confession", when it must have been clear to Jane that it had been no normal confession; she had agreed to dress like a slut for his pleasure and, more importantly, she had agreed to display all her charms and masturbate for him. She was now ready to see the cock she would be forced to serve and Father Ambrose suspected that she would do nothing to stop him from forcing the issue.

Spreading his legs widely, he opened his black cassock revealing his massive black dick to Jane.

"Oh my God, Father, what are you doing?" Jane screamed. Whilst she knew deep down that she was going to fuck this man, she was still truly terrified at what she was being forced to watch and to do. Father Ambrose's weapon was the largest she had ever seen. It must have been at least 14 inches long and as wide as a Coke can.

Father Ambrose merely smiled and started to rub his cock. "Do not worry, my child, please continue with your story and do not relent in debasing yourself with the dildo you have bought. I want you to fuck yourself until you have cum, you naughty bitch"

"Oh, Father, but I am a married woman. You should not be showing me your..." Jane replied, all the while she continued to force the dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy.

"Don't disobey me, bitch, you will do exactly what I tell you to do. Is that clear?"

"Oh yes Father." Jane's natural submissive instincts came to the fore and she happily agreed to obey this powerful black priest.

"Good, now continue."

Peter, in the small ante room off Father Ambrose's quarters, was watching everything unfold and, although he could not see what Father Ambrose had just done, he suspected that the good Father had just revealed his dick to his wife. Unzipping himself, he took out his small 6 inch penis and started to wank himself off. His secret fetish of watching his wife being fucked by big black men had forced him, humiliatingly, to this state of affairs, despite his better judgment.

What he really wanted to do was to barge in to the room next door and confront his unfaithful wife. But, to his lasting regret, he was turned on by seeing her fuck other men, and he felt it was all the more special because it was big black men who were always doing the fucking. And in his white upper middle class world, that was the ultimate taboo.

"Well Father." Jane continued. "As I said, I had a cock in by pussy and one in my mouth. I was happy to be serving these men and they were taking great delight from the fucking they were giving me. Joe, who was roughly forcing his cock down my throat was also playing with my tits and Sam was spanking my arse as he pounded me from behind.

"I could tell they were getting close as their grunts got louder and louder. And they kept on calling me obscene names such as "filthy whore", "slut" and "white bitch" and asked me what my husband would make if it all. Of course this kind of crude language and rough treatment just turned me on even more, as did the perverted dangerous situation I had willingly placed myself in.

"As their fucking got rougher and rougher, I inevitably came and although my groans were muffled by the big cock in my mouth, it was clear to the men that the fucking they were forcing on me was turning me on. As a result, Joe emitted his copious seed down my throat and Sam spunked up in my tight young pussy, all the while he cruelly spanked my arse calling me a "naughty little bitch"".

Jane had now closed her eyes, leant her head back, mouth open and she was licking her lips. She looked very much like the satisfied slut that she was. She was enjoying telling the evil priest her perverted tales, letting him share in the knowledge of her dangerous carnal exploits. Father Ambrose in turn was enjoying the story and the beautiful sight Jane offered him. Her tits were truly spectacular and he was amazed that such a young tight pussy could take such a big dildo. He looked forward to putting his dick in there. All in good time he thought.

"Is that all, my beautiful perverted child? Is that the only fucking you have to "confess" or is there more?"

Both Father Ambrose and Peter very much hoped that there was more. There usually was with Jane and they were not to be disappointed.

"Yes Father, there is more. Much more..."

"Excellent, my lovely little whore. Do go on." Father Ambrose still had not cum himself, and he wanted to bring himself off before he started to gorge himself on Jane's young body.

"Well Father, after they had fucked me, they told me that they had not finished with me and they still required my body. I of course protested but they explained to me that I had no choice and had to do what they wanted. They were of course right, alone in their basement I was at their mercy and in no position to protest or to escape. And Father, I was quite happy to be at the mercy of these perverted men. I wanted to continue to be their slut and to pleasure their big black cocks.

"I thought they were going to fuck me again, maybe take me in my arse, double fuck me or abuse me with one of the cruel instruments they had in the room, but instead Sam led me from the room down a dingy badly lit corridor to another room. Meanwhile, Joe stayed behind and started dialling a number on his phone. I would later realise that he calling his friends, who worked in the next door warehouse, and was offering my body to them. I was about to become a slut who was available to whoever these men desired.

"However, at that time I did not realise what was going on. I was naturally a little scared at being led down this dingy bad lit corridor to a different room but I merely thought that they wanted to fuck me on a bed, I still had no idea that they in fact wanted me to service several other cocks.

"As I walked, my big tits were still uncovered, they were red from the mauling they had just received, they were heaving up and down in fear and in anticipation and I don't think my nipples had ever been so hard. I was incredibly turned on by the whole situation - – here I was, a young white wife, alone in a rough black neighbourhood and had willingly allowed myself to be led down into a basement of a sex shop with two old black men, who I did not know, and who could, and in fact were, doing anything they wanted. It was an unbelievable situation that I had placed myself in.

"We finally got to the designated room and on the door there was a sign headed "Glory Hole". I did not then know what it meant, but I was very quickly about to find out. Sam placed his big meaty hand on my delicate arse and, giving it a rough squeeze, he led me in.

"Inside was a large well lit room and at one end there were was no furniture, just empty space, whilst at the other end there were merely two chairs and a video camera set up on a tripod clearly ready to film. It was clear that I was going to be filmed performing some sort of degrading sex act, I assumed I would be fucking either Sam or Joe. I did not yet know how perverted things were going to get.

"As I was led in, I noticed that at the end with no furniture, there was on the on one of the walls, a hole a few feet off the ground. The hole was a good six inches wide. Initially I did not thing anything of it. Sam led me over and ordered me to wait. He then went over to the other side of the room and started to play with the video camera.

"A minute or so later, Joe returned and he walked over to Sam and whispered something to him. Joe then turned on the camera and then both men sat down and starred at me. I was submissively standing in front of them, hands demurely clasped in front of me, looking down, naked tits heaving up and down, waiting for instructions from my Masters.

"They then informed me what this room was for and what was expected of me. The hole at the back of the room, I was informed, was built to allow men to place their cocks in and be serviced, in anonymity, by a willing slut such as myself, using her tits and her mouth. Apparently the room had been originally built to provide an extra service to some of their more discerning clients.

"I was told that today I was to be that willing slut for several black workers in the meat packing warehouse next door. Sam and Joe owed them some money and me blowing them off would go someway service their debt.

"Father I should have protested or raised even a token protest at this new depraved act that I was being asked to perform. But instead I merely nodded my head in acceptance, inside I was delighted that I was being asked to service even more black cock.

"They then ordered me to remove my dress. They claimed they did not want to get it ruined by the spunk that was sure to follow. I think they just wanted to get a better look at my body. In any event, I obeyed. I removed my dress and handed it over to Sam. I was now just dressed in my heels, stockings, garters, garter belt and g-string. I then waited for my first black cock."

Father Ambrose and Peter were both understandably very close. Peter's wife was displaying a new and unbelievable level of debauchery. Neither man was clear how low Jane would go to satisfy her craving for black cock, they were just both glad that her story had not yet ended.

Jane continued.

"After a few seconds I heard something next door. It was the sound of a man arriving then the unmistakeable sound of a man unzipping his fly. Then, through one of the holes, a blackcock emerged. It was still flaccid but even in that state it was at least 8 inches long. I was ordered by Joe to get on to my knees and suck it like a good whore. I obeyed.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers